Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:
We will witness all Battle Back comps and find out who will return to the house in an episode on Fridaay, July 22 at 8/7c. #BB18

This has to be a mistake.  Unless they have a special Friday episode planned.  Will have to keep an eye on this

More then likely a sort of (Jury/mid point) game thing. Where they will show all the battles at once. So that means that it could be aired with an endurance HOH, right?

Looks like that is exactly what it is  hamster watch is reporting that now and they are extremely reliable

Kind of sucks we don't get like.....web eps of the battle or something. Heck that would make it up to the feeders that didn't get to watch this comp as it happened.

That would mean they have to be honest with us.  Mark my words, it's gonna be just like road kill and we will have no way to see who truly wins.  If a vet is one of the first five, that's who returns, if it's all newbies, it will be Jozea.  This is tailor made for what they want to happen

But if Victor does go this week doesn't he stand a better chance of getting back in the house with who is out so far?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:15 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:
We will witness all Battle Back comps and find out who will return to the house in an episode on Fridaay, July 22 at 8/7c. #BB18

This has to be a mistake.  Unless they have a special Friday episode planned.  Will have to keep an eye on this

More then likely a sort of (Jury/mid point) game thing. Where they will show all the battles at once. So that means that it could be aired with an endurance HOH, right?

Looks like that is exactly what it is  hamster watch is reporting that now and they are extremely reliable

Kind of sucks we don't get like.....web eps of the battle or something. Heck that would make it up to the feeders that didn't get to watch this comp as it happened.

That would mean they have to be honest with us.  Mark my words, it's gonna be just like road kill and we will have no way to see who truly wins.  If a vet is one of the first five, that's who returns, if it's all newbies, it will be Jozea.  This is tailor made for what they want to happen

But if Victor does go this week doesn't he stand a better chance of getting back in the house with who is out so far?

Inconsequential, if it goes the way I said, whoever production wants to win will win regardless of the actual results.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherleak wrote:
Paulie tells Nicole that he's definitely putting Victor up, but is unsure of other nominee.  He says it's between Paul/Bronte/Natalie

Fuck that, he needs to grow a pair.  Tell Nicole that Victor is his target and he needs to put her up as a pawn so that she can compete better. Same bulls hit she fed him.

That is like apples and oranges. When she did that they didn't know about the Road Kill nomination thing. Now they do. it would be idiotic to do something like that in this situation. Paulie is going to put up Victor and Paul, no question. He is just trying to appear as a team player, willing to listen to the input from the team. I am not saying he will be some big ballsy guy going forward (unlike his brother), it is too early to tell, but putting up one from his own side (whether he is an official member of the 8-pack or not) would be silly at this point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:

Because of my brief electricity outage I didn't get to hear the details of the battle back thing, but from what I did hear at the end of it, I thought that it would be a weekly comp. Not sure if Glenn is included in this or not, but it didn't appear so. Going on my assumption, Jozea will battle the next person evicted. The winner will wait in the wings for the next person who is evicted and battle them and keep going until the "returning point" where the winner will go back into the house. Kind of tournament style thing. If that is the case, then I would think that we might be seeing this battle each week as part of one of the episodes so we know who is still in the running.

As far as the conspiracy theories, they of course can tailor the comps in whatever manner they see fit to pull the "right" person through, but if there are 2 of them there battling each other individually or if they lump them all in one group to battle the others are going to know who won so how the hell could they manipulate the outcome on that? Unless you are talking about them all being individual timed comps like the Road Kill comp. I guess I am a bit confused here!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:

Because of my brief electricity outage I didn't get to hear the details of the battle back thing, but from what I did hear at the end of it, I thought that it would be a weekly comp.  Not sure if Glenn is included in this or not, but it didn't appear so.  Going on my assumption, Jozea will battle the next person evicted.  The winner will wait in the wings for the next person who is evicted and battle them and keep going until the "returning point" where the winner will go back into the house.  Kind of tournament style thing.  If that is the case, then I would think that we might be seeing this battle each week as part of one of the episodes so we know who is still in the running.

As far as the conspiracy theories, they of course can tailor the comps in whatever manner they see fit to pull the "right" person through, but if there are 2 of them there battling each other individually or if they lump them all in one group to battle the others are going to know who won so how the hell could they manipulate the outcome on that?  Unless you are talking about them all being individual timed comps like the Road Kill comp.  I guess I am a bit confused here!

Welcome to BIG BROTHER!....lol chuckle

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:47 am

Quote :

That is like apples and oranges.  When she did that they didn't know about the Road Kill nomination thing.  Now they do.  it would be idiotic to do something like that in this situation.

I know that, but it's no fun. I want to see someone stir the pot. Now on the surface it looks like they didn't know about roadkill, but we don't know that for sure. Remember they were in the house for a week before the feeds went live. Although I will concede they didn't say anything about it on the feeds but the fish button guy may have been at the ready for any hint of its being talked about

Quote :

Paulie is going to put up Victor and Paul, no question.  He is just trying to appear as a team player, willing to listen to the input from the team.  I am not saying he will be some big ballsy guy going forward (unlike his brother), it is too early to tell, but putting up one from his own side (whether he is an official member of the 8-pack or not) would be silly at this point

This is what he should do, doesn't mean he will. I would love to see him form an alliance with Tiffany and those two go rogue. Of course it's way too early for that. I'd tend to agree and be surprised if it's not Victor and paul
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

That is like apples and oranges.  When she did that they didn't know about the Road Kill nomination thing.  Now they do.  it would be idiotic to do something like that in this situation.

I know that, but it's no fun.  I want to see someone stir the pot.  Now on the surface it looks like they didn't know about roadkill, but we don't know that for sure.  Remember they were in the house for a week before the feeds went live.  Although I will concede they didn't say anything about it on the feeds but the fish button guy may have been at the ready for any hint of its being talked about

Quote :

Paulie is going to put up Victor and Paul, no question.  He is just trying to appear as a team player, willing to listen to the input from the team.  I am not saying he will be some big ballsy guy going forward (unlike his brother), it is too early to tell, but putting up one from his own side (whether he is an official member of the 8-pack or not) would be silly at this point

This is what he should do, doesn't mean he will.  I would love to see him form an alliance with Tiffany and those two go rogue.  Of course it's way too early for that.  I'd tend to agree and be surprised if it's not Victor and paul

I really doubt that they knew about the Road Kill comp before the noms were made. There were too many conversations about the 2 noms before they had that Road Kill comp. Plus the footage they showed after the Road Kill comp was announced gave the impression that Paulie and Jozea were on the block at the time.

I would also like to Tiffany go rogue and I think that will have in the VERY NEAR future. But, I believe she will more than likely end up teaming up with Bronte and Natalie in some way. Paulie is kind of stuck up Frank's ass at this point and I think he sees him as his "Derrick" to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:53 am

ctown28 wrote:

Quote :

This is what he should do, doesn't mean he will.  I would love to see him form an alliance with Tiffany and those two go rogue.  Of course it's way too early for that.  I'd tend to agree and be surprised if it's not Victor and paul

If he teams with Tiffany he will end up out the door before her. It doesn't matter if you call her Tiffany or Vanessa....they are literally one in the same. So Tiffany will make an emotional mistake and it will take her out of the game like it did her sister.[/quote]

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 am

Thu 8:27 PM BBT Paul wonders if Paulie is already in his HOH room. Frank says no, he hasn't announced it yet. Paul: They do that every time??

Just another example that Paul didn't even pay attention to the 1 season he did watch before coming into the house. I mean they do the HOH reveal thing EVERY SINGLE WEEK and he didn't notice that? I am beginning to think he watched the commercials instead of the show!

He also thought nominations would take place on Saturday or Sunday (talking about in the house real time), so he thought he had a couple of days before talking to Paulie. Frank set him straight on that one and encouraged him to talk to Paulie right away.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:57 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Quote :

If he teams with Tiffany he will end up out the door before her. It doesn't matter if you call her Tiffany or Vanessa....they are literally one in the same. So Tiffany will make an emotional mistake and it will take her out of the game like it did her sister.
[/quote]

Like her or not, Vanessa made it to F3 so she did something right. I'm not ready to jump on the Tiffany bandwagon yet, but I'm a also not ready to give up on her. This is hysterical watching Day make the same mistakes she did last year. I have a feeling Day will be gone pre-jury.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
Thu 8:27 PM BBT Paul wonders if Paulie is already in his HOH room. Frank says no, he hasn't announced it yet. Paul: They do that every time??

Just another example that Paul didn't even pay attention to the 1 season he did watch before coming into the house.  I mean they do the HOH reveal thing EVERY SINGLE WEEK and he didn't notice that?  I am beginning to think he watched the commercials instead of the show!

He also thought nominations would take place on Saturday or Sunday (talking about in the house real time), so he thought he had a couple of days before talking to Paulie.  Frank set him straight on that one and encouraged him to talk to Paulie right away.  

See the problem with your statement is that it has "Paul" and the act of "thinking" two things that are polar opposites....lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:59 am

chap5788 wrote:

Just another example that Paul didn't even pay attention to the 1 season he did watch before coming into the house.  I mean they do the HOH reveal thing EVERY SINGLE WEEK and he didn't notice that?  I am beginning to think he watched the commercials instead of the show!

He also thought nominations would take place on Saturday or Sunday (talking about in the house real time), so he thought he had a couple of days before talking to Paulie.  Frank set him straight on that one and encouraged him to talk to Paulie right away.  

I would love to see a season where they have an HOH comp that is question format but the questions are from previous seasons. Maybe go 3 or 4 seasons back.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I would love to see a season where they have an HOH comp that is question format but the questions are from previous seasons.  Maybe go 3 or 4 seasons back.

That would be an advantage for a supper fan....and you only get one or two of those every what?......two seasons?
Besides that would mean they would have to recruit from the viewing audience and we all know they don't do that.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:15 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I would love to see a season where they have an HOH comp that is question format but the questions are from previous seasons.  Maybe go 3 or 4 seasons back.

That would be an advantage for a supper fan....and you only get one or two of those every what?......two seasons?
Besides that would mean they would have to recruit from the viewing audience and we all know they don't do that.

You mean a comp would be geared towards certain players? That never happens. As far as recruits, they are told to watch previous seasons, are even given access to them I sequester before going in the house. So they lose a comp because of it, but it's their own fault.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:21 am

Quote :

Because of my brief electricity outage I didn't get to hear the details of the battle back thing, but from what I did hear at the end of it, I thought that it would be a weekly comp.  Not sure if Glenn is included in this or not, but it didn't appear so.  Going on my assumption, Jozea will battle the next person evicted.  The winner will wait in the wings for the next person who is evicted and battle them and keep going until the "returning point" where the winner will go back into the house.  Kind of tournament style thing.  If that is the case, then I would think that we might be seeing this battle each week as part of one of the episodes so we know who is still in the running.

As far as the conspiracy theories, they of course can tailor the comps in whatever manner they see fit to pull the "right" person through, but if there are 2 of them there battling each other individually or if they lump them all in one group to battle the others are going to know who won so how the hell could they manipulate the outcome on that?  Unless you are talking about them all being individual timed comps like the Road Kill comp.  I guess I am a bit confused here!

From what I understand, they didn't state it on the show. But all sources are reporting that on July 22, there will be a special Friday episode where they will show them all. It is tournament style and Glenn will participate. First is Glenn vs Jozea with the winner meeting the 3rd evicted and so on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Quote :

If he teams with Tiffany he will end up out the door before her. It doesn't matter if you call her Tiffany or Vanessa....they are literally one in the same. So Tiffany will make an emotional mistake and it will take her out of the game like it did her sister.

Like her or not, Vanessa made it to F3 so she did something right.  I'm not ready to jump on the Tiffany bandwagon yet, but I'm a also not ready to give up on her.  This is hysterical watching Day make the same mistakes she did last year.  I have a feeling Day will be gone pre-jury.[/quote]

I agree with you Ctown. If she finds the right people to lead around by the nose, she could make the same run as her sister.

I also agree with you about Day as well. I really feel a confrontation between her and Bronte coming and soon. Bronte told Natalie that she wants to tell everyone that Day and Zak are very disloyal people. Apparently she has not yet figured out that the fix was in basically when the nominations were made and she was completely and totally played.

If Day ends up on the block this week as the Road Kill nom, she will definitely implode. She probably won't go this week unless it gets really crazy, but it will make her days numbered for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:25 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

See the problem with your statement is that it has "Paul" and the act of "thinking" two things that are polar opposites....lol

Point taken! clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:57 am

Thu 9:49 PM BBT Victor (with Paul) pitching to Paulie: If you want, we could do something like the Brigade.

Thu 9:45 PM BBT Paulie enters room with Victor and Paul. Victor is playing up the guys vs girls angle and how loyal he and Paul are. Paul is saying James is a manipulator after Paulie presses him. Telling Paulie about Day and Zakiyah flipping the votes. Victor really driving home his loyalty.

Thu 9:42 PM BBT Paul and Victo both agreeing to stay honest and don't wanna backstab anyone. Talking about James throwing the comp. Paul calls him a POS and a prick. Zakiyah passes through and they go quiet. Once she leaves, Paul flips her off and says "dumb b***". Discussing when people fell. Victor is scared to be up against Paul on the block. Strategy is to talk to Paulie and win comps. Paul thinks the girls on his team were going slow on purpose. Victor telling his side of of the Frank convo about lying to each other.

Well I do give these 2 points for trying and pushing the loyalty angle is about all they have at this point.

But when they sit there and bitch about it being so appalling that James threw the comp, they seem to forget that their plan with Jozea was for Victor to throw the comp so James could go up. Pot meet kettle!

As far as them suggesting to Paulie they could be like the Brigade, I almost spit my diet coke all over my computer screen. And yes, one could make an argument that nobody would expect them to work together and all of that, but I would play the game completely alone before I would align myself with these two idiots!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:54 am

Thu 11:09 PM BBT Bronte tells Natalie if Paulie had any sense at all, he would target James.

She STILL does not get it does she? She HONESTLY thinks that James manipulated this ENTIRE scenario including the final vote to get Jozea out of the game. It does not even occur to her that the plan was put in place when noms were made. She even commented early in the process that Paulie was probably just a pawn. And she commented on several occasions that Paulie was too calm being on the block and questioned why nobody from that side of the house or Paulie for that matter were trying to make deals with their side of the house. Good grief, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is going on. Maybe not the entire alliance and plan, but for crying out loud, she acts like James is some kind of mastermind player who has control of everyone in the game! No wonder she followed Jozea and Paul around like they were the Kings, she doesn't have the brain power to know any better.

Oh wait a minute, she is a numbers girl and she was going to use math and science to navigate this game with ease. Guess she should have put a sprinkle or two of common sense into the mix too.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:40 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Thu 11:09 PM BBT Bronte tells Natalie if Paulie had any sense at all, he would target James.

She STILL does not get it does she?  She HONESTLY thinks that James manipulated this ENTIRE scenario including the final vote to get Jozea out of the game.  It does not even occur to her that the plan was put in place when noms were made.  She even commented early in the process that Paulie was probably just a pawn.  And she commented on several occasions that Paulie was too calm being on the block and questioned why nobody from that side of the house or Paulie for that matter were trying to make deals with their side of the house.  Good grief, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is going on.  Maybe not the entire alliance and plan, but for crying out loud, she acts like James is some kind of mastermind player who has control of everyone in the game!  No wonder she followed Jozea and Paul around like they were the Kings, she doesn't have the brain power to know any better.  

Oh wait a minute, she is a numbers girl and she was going to use math and science to navigate this game with ease.  Guess she should have put a sprinkle or two of common sense into the mix too.

She's not a numbers girl she is just a girl girl, and that means she thinks with her hormones like most girls.
It is just irking the hell out of me how she Bridge-to-no-where and Natalie think they can just use their female wilds and the boys will fall like ducks. Just like the guys think they can get the girls to do as they want.....my god! the vanity of these people really piss me off.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 pm

seems as if Victor won POV or something.

Fri 6:14 PM BBT Victor passed Paulie in the storage room and said they can discuss who to put up. (Seems Victor won.)

Fri 6:24 PM BBT The backdoor Victor plan is still on. Just Victor, or whoever Victor might pick, cannot win the veto. Otherwise, he is still #1 target. Tiff, Frank and Paulie discussed.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:27 pm

I have a feeling Victor won RK and will put up someone from the 8 pack...my guess will be Day or Z.

Fri 6:29 PM BBT Victor/Frank/Paulie in HOH. Victor wants James up. Asks them if they think they could send him home. They start counting votes. They need 5. Who can they get? Victor hopes he isn't being played by them.
(Ed note: He is.)

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:50 am

Naru wrote:
She's not a numbers girl she is just a girl girl, and that means she thinks with her hormones like most girls.
It is just irking the hell out of me how she Bridge-to-no-where and Natalie think they can just use their female wilds and the boys will fall like ducks. Just like the guys think they can get the girls to do as they want.....my god! the vanity of these people really piss me off.

Not only this, Bronte and Natalie are dead set against a guy winning this season. They are saying they have to make it to jury to make sure that a girl wins the season. In their mind if they are on the jury and there is a guy and girl in the final 2, the girl gets the vote no matter what kind of game they won. This is why stupid people should not be allowed to be on the jury plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Tue 9:13 AM BBT Victor leaves BY, leaves Frank & Paulie to talk about James worrying about girls getting close.

Tue 9:14 AM BBT Frank says he's not worried about Nicole, Michelle, Day, or Zakiyah. Paulie agrees but says that Michelle is smart and cunning.

This will something that Frank may regret in the next couple of weeks. He keeps bulldozing over these girls in the plans, dictates what HE wants done and just otherwise being an ass in general to them and they are getting restless. Day told Zak the other day she actually wanted a final 3 with Frank, Zak and herself and they could cut him at the end, but she can't take him dictating things that are of benefit to him and nobody else. On a side note, that would have been completely stupid of Day to help Frank get to the final 3 because there is no way her and Zak would be making any decisions as to who would go home in 3rd place with that group.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Tue 1:10 PM BBT Zakiyah asks Frank if they should take a shot at Tiffany this week, Frank says he'd like to but Victor's gotta go.

I wonder why no one is asking.....why does Frank want Victor gone so badly? Could it be because he knows he can't beat Victor in a physical or mental challenge?

Mind you he is huge challenge problem because he is smart and physical. But then again maybe RK was just dumb luck....lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next