HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tidbits 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:

And this pre-show alliance that you keep talking about Ctown is something I just don't believe.  I don't think they knew for sure who was coming into the game.  I believe that they know each other through the show and outside of the show and see each other as people who don't backstab someone just for the sake of doing it.  I think they see each other as trustworthy players for the most part.  It would be like if you went into the house as a newbie and there were 4 vets and you chose to work with the vets instead of the other newbies.  There are certain ones you would trust and others you would know not to trust as far as you could throw them.  This is no different.  So what I am saying is whether or not they knew they were going to be on the show together or not, they would still have this understanding of each other and what to expect.

Are you kidding me? Everyone knew two weeks before hand who was coming back. It wasn't exactly a well kept secret. Even if they were just rumors, wouldn't it at least make sense to pick up the phone and ask? I'm not saying I blame THEM for doing this, I blame production for allowing the information to leak out. How else do you explain the fact that the two of them are always talking about how they trust each other, yet you hardly ever see them talking game? What possible reason could they have for trusting each other if not a pre-show alliance? I'm not buying the knowing each other outside the house and being friends crap. Even if that is the case, that is an unfair advantage to cast two people who already know each other and have a friendship.

Quote :
Now as far as the sharing of the money and such and "nothing is being done about it," Nicole and James had a conversation where Nicole said that it would be cool if the 2 showmances were in the final 4 together and if she won in that case, she would share with the other 3.  James agreed and said something about doing nice things for the people you made it there with if they were all friends.  They were both called to the DR and reprimanded for it and both had to make a statement to the rest of the house that they know they can't share the money and such.  They even went as far as saying that Nicole can no longer say she is going to have Corey go with her on the trip that she won in the veto comp.  So what more should happen to them?  Should they be evicted?  Should they get a penalty nom?  Tarred and feathered?  

Who knows what was told to them in the DR, the fact of the matter is, it should have been shut down immediately, not hours after the fact. I get that you like James and Nicole, but lets face it, if it were players that you didn't like, you would have a different opinion on the matter
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:58 pm

I also get that you HATE James and Nicole and that probably affects your opinion as well. I am just saying that most all BB alumni know each other to a certain extent. Most of them keep up with the show and watch other seasons, so they see what kind of players they are. And even if they are not actual friends outside of the house, with Twitter, social media and other things like that connected to BB, most of them have a general knowledge of each other. Hell if I was entering the house I would have a predisposition of veteran players based on how they played before and whether or not they were trustworthy for the most part or a complete backstabber.

As far as knowing about it 2 weeks beforehand, we had a laundry list of names of people who could potentially be entering the game but in the end only 4 of them were there. So maybe people did talk to each other, but making a pre-game alliance other than the obvious of vets having to stick together initially to survive, I just don't buy it. I have not heard 1 conversation or inference between any of the 4 vets that would indicate they had a pre-show alliance other than when they all got together that first week and agreed that they had no choice but to band together to survive. At this point in the game given some of the other "slip ups" they have had talking about sharing money or when Day inferred that the DR gave her direct information in the game (which they made her do a public statement about too) and things like that they would have said SOMETHING about it by now.

As far as the timing for shutting down that conversation, it actually was worse for James and Nicole both that it was called out so late at night, getting Nicole out of bed and making her go to the HOH room to make her statement at that time than it would have been at the immediate time, so I don't see that as a big deal either.

It just seems that you think that people should have extreme punishments if they screw up or slip up with a comment or a small rule violation or something when it is not necessarily a big deal.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Don't take it the wrong way, I am not saying I blame James or Nicole for taking advantage of the situation. It is the fault of production. Yes we had a laundry list of rumored returnees, but we didn't have the luxury of calling the people to confirm or deny. All it would take is for James to pick up the phone. "Hey Nicole, I was looking at the rumors for who's returning, the rumor that mentions me, also mentions you. I'm definitely going on, so are you going back on too?" See how easy that is. And again, while they don't have conversations about it in the house, what is their basis of trusting each other? Because they never put each other up? If that's the case they should trust every person in the house because nobody has put the up.

As far as punshments and such go, this is a problem I have with production, they are very inconsistent with how they dole out punishments for rules violations. It all depends on who the violator is. Why was Paulie not given a penalty vote for refusing to do his punishment or refusing to go to DR? Who cares if he eventually did it, the fact that he had to be told numerous times should be enough. We've seen inconsistent things through the history of the show, Willie gets tossed from the game for a nonexistent head butt but Jordan with a blatant chest pump remains in the game. Why do they have rules if they aren't going to enforce them?

Here's another topic, DR manipulation. Why are they so adamanat on Nicole stayig in the game. They are going too far with their manipulation now. They blatantly told Victor that he would be an idiot if he nominated Nicole and Paulie. The only reason Nicole wasn't nominated is because she got the care package (Which I also find shady, but I've never trusted Americas vote) Victor straight up said that verbatim on the live feeds. How do we know he's not lying about what they told him? Easy answer, earlier in the season Da'Vonne decided to make up a DR lie to tell someone and was told over the speakers that she is not allowed to use the DR as a strategy basically calling Day out for lying about them.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2078
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:13 pm

This is kind of off-topic, but ....

I watched Derrick on Periscope and he said that he didn't know Nicole was going to be on BB. And that he didn't coach Paulie or James pre-season. He also answered a question about Nicole and James on whether or not they got paid $50K to come back... he kind of made it sound like they are getting paid that much, but not sure.  

Interesting enough, he feels that Victor and Paul are playing a good game.

I don't know how I mustered the strength to watch the entire thing.  I think you have to have a type of skill to Periscope live, and answer questions. He should not be doing either. Years later and I still do not like Derrick! NaNaNaNa

I still feel like he's lying to everyone! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:18 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
This is kind of off-topic, but ....

I watched Derrick on Periscope and he said that he didn't know Nicole was going to be on BB. And that he didn't coach Paulie or James pre-season. He also answered a question about Nicole and James on whether or not they got paid $50K to come back... he kind of made it sound like they are getting paid that much, but not sure.  

Interesting enough, he feels that Victor and Paul are playing a good game.

I don't know how I mustered the strength to watch the entire thing.  I think you have to have a type of skill to Periscope live, and answer questions. He should not be doing either. Years later and I still do not like Derrick! NaNaNaNa

I still feel like he's lying to everyone! TeeHee

Derrick is a liar, both Paulie and James have said point blank on the feeds that Derrick has coached them, as far as not knowing Nicole was going back in, I don't buy that either. This isn't the first time Derrick has lied to the fans, he did it his entire season in the DR. Remember how he told us he tried to save Donniw even though we all watched him work against him?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:21 pm

It appears now that Corey will be the one going home. Natalie finally got through to James, and in true James fashion, he wants to make sure that Paul is not voting to evict Victor. Victor told him (James), Nat and Meech that there is no way Paul would vote to evict him, Paul had said to him (Vic) earlier that he is the only one he has left in the house. Now I'm no rocket scientist, but these idiots are eating it right up. All that work that Paul and Vic did to make everyone think they had a falling it, is undone by this one stupid comment by Vic, and these people are to stupid to see it. Wouldn't you ask yourself "Wait a sec, if Paul is telling Victor he's the only thing he has left, then what is this fight of theirs all about?"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Now heres a big surprise, Nicole gets called to DR, when she comes out, she is magically aware that the Victor/Paul fight was a fake. But there's no manipulation in there. I wouldn't be surprised if it's gotten to the point that DR no longer hints at things "Are you sure you can really trust Paul?" to the point of telling them point black, "You know that fight Paul had with Victor is fake don't you? here, watch this video of it"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:19 am

When the hg's went back in the house after the HOH comp, Corey's pic was black and white.  Of course the hg's had fun with it, telling him he's next to go and such.

How epic would it be if Nicole and him had a fight and she put him up and evicted him.  She does that and I will jump on the Nicole bandwagon
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
When the hg's went back in the house after the HOH comp, Corey's pic was black and white.  Of course the hg's had fun with it, telling him he's next to go and such.

How epic would it be if Nicole and him had a fight and she put him up and evicted him.  She does that and I will jump on the Nicole bandwagon

Evicting your ride or die, that would be moronic too!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
When the hg's went back in the house after the HOH comp, Corey's pic was black and white.  Of course the hg's had fun with it, telling him he's next to go and such.

How epic would it be if Nicole and him had a fight and she put him up and evicted him.  She does that and I will jump on the Nicole bandwagon

Evicting your ride or die, that would be moronic too!

How many times do I have to tell you?  James is her ride or die, they have a pre-show alliance.

neener :raspberries:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
When the hg's went back in the house after the HOH comp, Corey's pic was black and white.  Of course the hg's had fun with it, telling him he's next to go and such.

How epic would it be if Nicole and him had a fight and she put him up and evicted him.  She does that and I will jump on the Nicole bandwagon

Evicting your ride or die, that would be moronic too!

How many times do I have to tell you?  James is her ride or die, they have a pre-show alliance.

neener :raspberries:

Well then how the hell do you explain the fact that she is trying to figure out a way to get out of her deal with James so she can send HIM home this week? I think James screwed up by continually questioning Nicole the last 24 hours about things he heard and then out in the open said that Nat wanted Vic to stay 100% and Nat acknowledged it with Corey and Nicole right there too.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2078
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:19 am

oneblkeye wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
I am NOT a huge fan of Dick! So it's hard to believe that I'm agreeing with these tweets of his. But this...  clapping




I reaaaaaalllly hope they end up backdoorig Corey or Nicole. Although I wouldn't mind if Victor was evicted and then won his way back into the game AGAIN! Assuring there was NO way Paulie would come back!



I like all of THIS POST...

cheers1 Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
When the hg's went back in the house after the HOH comp, Corey's pic was black and white.  Of course the hg's had fun with it, telling him he's next to go and such.

How epic would it be if Nicole and him had a fight and she put him up and evicted him.  She does that and I will jump on the Nicole bandwagon

Evicting your ride or die, that would be moronic too!

How many times do I have to tell you?  James is her ride or die, they have a pre-show alliance.

neener :raspberries:

Well then how the hell do you explain the fact that she is trying to figure out a way to get out of her deal with James so she can send HIM home this week?  I think James screwed up by continually questioning Nicole the last 24 hours about things he heard and then out in the open said that Nat wanted Vic to stay 100% and Nat acknowledged it with Corey and Nicole right there too.  


Is James on the block? Has she found a way Yet? Come talk to me when that happens.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Now heres a big surprise, Nicole gets called to DR, when she comes out, she is magically aware that the Victor/Paul fight was a fake.  But there's no manipulation in there.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's gotten to the point that DR no longer hints at things "Are you sure you can really trust Paul?" to the point of telling them point black, "You know that fight Paul had with Victor is fake don't you?  here, watch this video of it"

Wow Ctown, now you are going WAAAYY overboard. She told James last night when they talked that she thought Paul was using strategy by sticking to her and Corey because he had guessed Vic was going home. She also said that they would probably make it seem like the 2 of them are no longer together. Then earlier today when James once again questioned Nicole about something he heard from Victor she straight up told him that if he doesn't trust her and Corey by now to go ahead and evict Corey if he thinks it is best. She said she was tired of her word being questioned. She said that she was also hearing things from Paul about James but she dismissed them because she trusted him. All this didn't happen after a DR session especially since the first conversation happened when Nicole and Corey were laying in bed ready to go to sleep for the night.

I could see the DR manipulating things to hold onto a player like Frank, Paulie, Victor, etc., but not to hold onto Nicole. She is not a big character. She doesn't cause or involve herself in the drama. What is the incentive for BB wanting her to stay in the game at this point? If anything they would be trying to get Corey to be evicted tonight because they should know he wasn't coming back in on that wall comp as a battling jury member.

And to further prove my point, if the DR was telling her to expose Paul and Victor, why the hell is she planning on working with them now? Let's face it, your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water that BB is working that hard to hold onto Nicole in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:51 am

Quote :


And to further prove my point, if the DR was telling her to expose Paul and Victor, why the hell is she planning on working with them now?  Let's face it, your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water that BB is working that hard to hold onto Nicole in the game.

She is not working with them, Victor is still on her radar.  Not to mention, that was last week, this is this week.  Why is DR working to keep her?  She's a returning player. They had 4 returnees and have half of them left.  God percentage for them.  Why pick these 4?  They were all liked of  their seasons, hell Frank won  AFP In  his season.  Why not bring back a villain like amanda?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


And to further prove my point, if the DR was telling her to expose Paul and Victor, why the hell is she planning on working with them now?  Let's face it, your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water that BB is working that hard to hold onto Nicole in the game.

She is not working with them, Victor is still on her radar.  Not to mention, that was last week, this is this week.  Why is DR working to keep her?  She's a returning player. They had 4 returnees and have half of them left.  God percentage for them.  Why pick these 4?  They were all liked of  their seasons, hell Frank won  AFP In  his season.  Why not bring back a villain like amanda?

If they wanted to go all out and save a vet, why would it not be Day? She is much more entertaining and a DR star for them? Why didn't she have the returning ticket to stay in the game?

Now as far as choosing returnees, I would 100% be on board with bringing back Amanda. Remember you and I were very much in the minority on this board in that season saying praising her for playing the game 24/7. I didn't agree with some of her behavior for sure, but NOBODY could say she was not playing and controlling the game from start to finish and.........................wait for it...........................SHE OWNED HER GAME!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


And to further prove my point, if the DR was telling her to expose Paul and Victor, why the hell is she planning on working with them now?  Let's face it, your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water that BB is working that hard to hold onto Nicole in the game.

She is not working with them, Victor is still on her radar.  Not to mention, that was last week, this is this week.  Why is DR working to keep her?  She's a returning player. They had 4 returnees and have half of them left.  God percentage for them.  Why pick these 4?  They were all liked of  their seasons, hell Frank won  AFP In  his season.  Why not bring back a villain like amanda?

If they wanted to go all out and save a vet, why would it not be Day?  She is much more entertaining and a DR star for them?  Why didn't she have the returning ticket to stay in the game?

Now as far as choosing returnees, I would 100% be on board with bringing back Amanda.  Remember you and I were very much in the minority on this board in that season saying praising her for playing the game 24/7.  I didn't agree with some of her behavior for sure, but NOBODY could say she was not playing and controlling the game from start to finish and.........................wait for it...........................SHE OWNED HER GAME!

They had 4 to choosefrom, they know not all r
can make it far, but hey day made jury, which is all she wanted.  She proved that tonight with jumping off.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


And to further prove my point, if the DR was telling her to expose Paul and Victor, why the hell is she planning on working with them now?  Let's face it, your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water that BB is working that hard to hold onto Nicole in the game.

She is not working with them, Victor is still on her radar.  Not to mention, that was last week, this is this week.  Why is DR working to keep her?  She's a returning player. They had 4 returnees and have half of them left.  God percentage for them.  Why pick these 4?  They were all liked of  their seasons, hell Frank won  AFP In  his season.  Why not bring back a villain like amanda?

If they wanted to go all out and save a vet, why would it not be Day?  She is much more entertaining and a DR star for them?  Why didn't she have the returning ticket to stay in the game?

Now as far as choosing returnees, I would 100% be on board with bringing back Amanda.  Remember you and I were very much in the minority on this board in that season saying praising her for playing the game 24/7.  I didn't agree with some of her behavior for sure, but NOBODY could say she was not playing and controlling the game from start to finish and.........................wait for it...........................SHE OWNED HER GAME!

They had 4 to choosefrom, they know not all r
can make it far, but hey day made jury, which is all she wanted.  She proved that tonight with jumping off.

Well I guess that is true, but let's be real did Day really have ANY chance of outlasting Vic in this endurance comp? Probably not, so she probably thought to herself, why put myself through it. I don't agree with it, because ANYONE can slip off trying to adjust themselves or something. At least Bridge gave it her all.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
avatar

Male Posts : 780
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:59 pm


EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
When so much focus is given to AFP by HG's... It needs to go
#BB18

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Worst cast ever


EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
James will be saying the same shit about this season when Natalie dumps his ass after the season. "I coulda went farther, but dead weight"

Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly
Mirror play room #momlife #babiesofinstagram #momsofinstagram #gettyinspired #babies @ Getty Museum https://www.instagram.com/p/BJocst4BQ-J/

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Stop with the delusions James. You couldn't pull the other side together, that's all on you, Wiener


EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Worst cast ever...

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
I hate this fuckstick. His entire game is titties he will never see and AFP. Fuck you James, lame ass

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
#Zaulie fans are the biggest idiots next to Frankentards

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Preseason means a lot to guys trying to make the team, or guys trying to make 1st or 2nd team or a rookie QB, moron


EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Is there something wrong with you? Did you miss your meds tonight? If you can add anything intelligent, fuck off

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
I don't need to read a blog to know this, I have been saying the same. This is how she manipulates men, even James


Amanda Zuckerman ‏@AMANDAZUCKERMAN
Sneak Peek #ZachManAndWife thanks for the back up photo @juliaripa and all of your help! And… https://www.instagram.com/p/BJoszGjhQz5/

Cody Calafiore ‏@Cody_Calafiore
What a day at Universal! Check out snap chat! CodyCC10 and DerrickLev fun all day! @DerrickL

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Speaking of dumb, the word is cast, not casted...
Second, almost every person in BB8 came to play, not like recently

Audrey Middleton ‏@OddreyM
Every time I get my eyeliner right I feel like I won the lottery
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Thanks nite for the above post. This has been the WORST season ever. What a bunch of rumpswabs. The only good thing about this season is reading everyone's posts here. I watch because it is one of my favorites but if this keeps up........I don't know. Something has to change.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 pm

nitewings wrote:

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
When so much focus is given to AFP by HG's... It needs to go
#BB18


ED has been saying this for weeks and it's hard to disagree with him. Take it away and make the players focus on game.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2078
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:30 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Thanks nite for the above post.  This has been the WORST season ever.  What a bunch of rumpswabs.  The only good thing about this season is reading everyone's posts here.  I watch because it is one of my favorites but if this keeps up........I don't know.  Something has to change.

Capri, I thought the same thing! I'm watching less and less of BBAD and haven't gone on Jokers or any of the Big Brother updates pages to keep up. What does that say about the show? I even asked myself, am I outgrowing this show, like I did Real World? Because that's what this show has become! The Real World, where everyone wants to just be famous! No one wants to actually play the darn game.

Not that I want a bunch of BB Enthusiasts TeeHee because then it'd be super boring (BB13's Adam Poch!!)...but I'd like a mix of different people. Give me an Enzo and Remy and Amanda (from Season 15), throw in a little Rachel and maybe one or two pretty people who want to make it big (can you say Jeff?? hearts ). But give us some game players!! Enough of this doing what the house says. Production needs to go back to figuring out how to get everyone to actually play. Or at least be entertaining without it being scripted!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:51 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Thanks nite for the above post.  This has been the WORST season ever.  What a bunch of rumpswabs.  The only good thing about this season is reading everyone's posts here.  I watch because it is one of my favorites but if this keeps up........I don't know.  Something has to change.

Capri, I thought the same thing! I'm watching less and less of BBAD and haven't gone on Jokers or any of the Big Brother updates pages to keep up. What does that say about the show? I even asked myself, am I outgrowing this show, like I did Real World? Because that's what this show has become! The Real World, where everyone wants to just be famous! No one wants to actually play the darn game.

Not that I want a bunch of BB Enthusiasts TeeHee because then it'd be super boring (BB13's Adam Poch!!)...but I'd like a mix of different people. Give me an Enzo and Remy and Amanda (from Season 15), throw in a little Rachel and maybe one or two pretty people who want to make it big (can you say Jeff?? hearts ). But give us some game players!! Enough of this doing what the house says. Production needs to go back to figuring out how to get everyone to actually play. Or at least be entertaining without it being scripted!

This is the reason that I am cautiously optimistic about this upcoming online only season (It's called Big Brother : Over The Top and starts 9/28).

Because of the fact that it wont be on network TV, I think that will detract from the people trying to get famous and go after social media followers, instead we may get some actual game players.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
Thanks nite for the above post.  This has been the WORST season ever.  What a bunch of rumpswabs.  The only good thing about this season is reading everyone's posts here.  I watch because it is one of my favorites but if this keeps up........I don't know.  Something has to change.

Capri, I thought the same thing! I'm watching less and less of BBAD and haven't gone on Jokers or any of the Big Brother updates pages to keep up. What does that say about the show? I even asked myself, am I outgrowing this show, like I did Real World? Because that's what this show has become! The Real World, where everyone wants to just be famous! No one wants to actually play the darn game.

Not that I want a bunch of BB Enthusiasts TeeHee because then it'd be super boring (BB13's Adam Poch!!)...but I'd like a mix of different people. Give me an Enzo and Remy and Amanda (from Season 15), throw in a little Rachel and maybe one or two pretty people who want to make it big (can you say Jeff?? hearts ). But give us some game players!! Enough of this doing what the house says. Production needs to go back to figuring out how to get everyone to actually play. Or at least be entertaining without it being scripted!

This is the reason that I am cautiously optimistic about this upcoming online only season (It's called Big Brother : Over The Top and starts 9/28).

Because of the fact that it wont be on network TV, I think that will detract from the people trying to get famous and go after social media followers, instead we may get some actual game players.

Lizzy, your list of people would be a great base for a cast any season. Some game play, some entertainment, some bat-shit crazy and some villain.

I really think it all comes down to the casting. I thought some of the different comps and the twists could have been more successful if we had a better cast. I blame a lot of it on Derrick too because now the vets come in to play his type of game..............stay out of the drama, put out fires as needed, only win HOH when you feel you have to because you are in jeopardy, etc. That is why we need some completely unpredictable, crazy people in there too. They had Jozea, but those crazy unpredictable people at least should understand how the game works.

I have to say I am intrigued by the new season, but things get quite busy for me in the fall and I am not sure if I will have time to devote to what is going on like I do in the summer. I still hope they have the regular show back next summer, but come up with a new formula for casting (get rid of the old cookie cutter character roles) and change shit up with DE's that are not on a regular schedule as they have been, and more endurance comps WITH THE FEEDS ON for us to watch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I have to say I am intrigued by the new season, but things get quite busy for me in the fall and I am not sure if I will have time to devote to what is going on like I do in the summer.  I still hope they have the regular show back next summer, but come up with a new formula for casting (get rid of the old cookie cutter character roles) and change shit up with DE's that are not on a regular schedule as they have been, and more endurance comps WITH THE FEEDS ON for us to watch.  

Big Brother 19 and 20 have already been confirmed for the next two summers to air on CBS so no worries there, as far a new formula, don't hold your breath. They really need to reformat. Start with the casting team and go all the way up to production, include Grodner and Meehan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down
 
Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tidbits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: