Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:09 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Nicole - I have been throwing everything.
Corey - oh my gosh.
Nicole - I'm playing Dan Gheesling's game.  Get over it
#BB18

Nicole has now said the stupidest thing I thever history of big brother.  She thinks she's playing Dan's game?  She couldn't even compete with a pimple on Dan's ass.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Nicole - I have been throwing everything.
Corey - oh my gosh.
Nicole - I'm playing Dan Gheesling's game.  Get over it
#BB18

Nicole has now said the stupidest thing I thever history of big brother.  She thinks she's playing Dan's game?  She couldn't even compete with a pimple on Dan's ass.

Come on Ctown, she is not saying she is as GOOD as Dan and has always said he is one of the greatest players, she is just playing that TYPE of game. She has been talking about it to Corey all season. Don't win HOH or veto unless you think you are in absolute danger of going up and going home. Stay completely out of the drama, and if the drama is directed at you leave it alone for the most part and just keep your head down about it. And she HAS been doing that up to now. The difference is that she has made a bunch of REALLY stupid mistakes by trusting the wrong people at the worst possible times and not keeping her eyes open and focused. And of course the showmance was a bad idea too and was something she did not want to do coming into the house, but it happened anyway. If they would ask her in the DR right now if she thought she was playing as well as Dan, she would laugh and say absolutely NOT. It is simply an explanation of the KIND of game she wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:18 am

I am NOT a huge fan of Dick! So it's hard to believe that I'm agreeing with these tweets of his. But this...  clapping

I reaaaaaalllly hope they end up backdoorig Corey or Nicole. Although I wouldn't mind if Victor was evicted and then won his way back into the game AGAIN! Assuring there was NO way Paulie would come back!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:54 pm

I follow ED as well and actually sometimes have convos with. Him.  I think he systemically Andis usually spot on.  In this case though I disagree with flopping and taking Nicole and Corey out.  Game wise it's a bad move, you have a shot to get Victor out and it should be taken now, you may not have the chance again.  I know there is someone coming back and they suspect that, but you can't let that cloud your judgement, you need to play for the moment.  Nicole and Corey have hardly won anything and Nat/Michelle can't play neXT week.  I guess we will see how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:48 am

I disagree with him too. Nat's "friends" as he calls them were plotting to have Nat take out Corey this week and then they were planning to take out James next week. By taking out Paul or Vic, they only have 1 person to worry about winning HOH next week. If Paul/Vic (the one that is left) win HOH, they go up. If Nicole or Corey win, they are putting up Paul/Vic (the one that is left) beside Mich. Mich can't play, so she is irrelevant at this point. So I fail to see where this is a stupid plan.

As far as James and Nicole being the worst players, then why haven't they been on the block the entire game? With the exception of a couple of evictions, people who were their own targets were sent out of the game. Day was on James' side, but she was still talking about couples needing to be broken up and you know it would not have been long before she tried to get Nat clipped so she could keep James for herself in the game. Paulie leaving was not good for Nicole's game at the time it happened, but actually the baggage he mounted on her and Corey before he left wasn't worth it.

I am not saying they are the best players by any stretch of the imagination and I have complained about the stupid moves they have made in the game (or not made), but they both are playing a low key game, not winning comps (sometimes on purpose and sometimes just because they suck at certain comps), working with groups until certain entities of those groups are a threat to their personal game and still getting through without being on the block. In my opinion this doesn't add up to being the worst players ever.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:57 am

Quote :

As far as James and Nicole being the worst players, then why haven't they been on the block the entire game?  

Sorry,but them not being g of  the block means nothing.  So they weren't targets or pawns, what have they done in the game?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

As far as James and Nicole being the worst players, then why haven't they been on the block the entire game?  

Sorry,but them not being g of  the block means nothing.  So they weren't targets or pawns, what have they done in the game?

Isn't the point of the game NOT being on the block and NOT being a target? If their own targets are going home and they are not getting blood on their hands, isn't that a good thing?

Nicole was called out by Tiff, Frank and Day publicly, but she still didn't end up on the block. How did she accomplish that, by not letting herself be pulled into the drama or fallout afterward. She explained herself to the people that mattered at the time and she ended up not being put on the block. Day spent an entire week working just about everyone in the house toward Nicole being the next target, bringing up the showmance and her supposed "dirty dealings" and people were agreeing with her, but ultimately Day ended up leaving instead.

James was a doormat in his own HOH, but Frank and Bridge were threats to his game anyway, so going with the majority was probably the right thing to do. Nat was the driving force behind flipping the vote on Zak and ultimately trashing Paulie in the process, but she would have never been able to do that without James working with her too. And he came out of that situation without being put on the block or even being a target.

Like I said, they are not master manipulators or comp beasts, but if they have gotten this far in the game without being put on the block and their targets are leaving the house, then they must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:10 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

Isn't the point of the game NOT being on the block and NOT being a target?  If their own targets are going home and they are not getting blood on their hands, isn't that a good thing?

Nicole was called out by Tiff, Frank and Day publicly, but she still didn't end up on the block.  How did she accomplish that, by not letting herself be pulled into the drama or fallout afterward.  She explained herself to the people that mattered at the time and she ended up not being put on the block.  Day spent an entire week working just about everyone in the house toward Nicole being the next target, bringing up the showmance and her supposed "dirty dealings" and people were agreeing with her, but ultimately Day ended up leaving instead.  

James was a doormat in his own HOH, but Frank and Bridge were threats to his game anyway, so going with the majority was probably the right thing to do.  Nat was the driving force behind flipping the vote on Zak and ultimately trashing Paulie in the process, but she would have never been able to do that without James working with her too.  And he came out of that situation without being put on the block or even being a target.  

Like I said, they are not master manipulators or comp beasts, but if they have gotten this far in the game without being put on the block and their targets are leaving the house, then they must be doing something right.

That's all well and good but it doesn't mean they are playing a good game.  Just look at things that have come out of James mouth, "shoild I do what the house wants, or what's best for my game?  I'll do what the house wants. Outside of Corey, every single person left is playing better than they are.

Nat seems to have the best grasp as to what's going on in the house.  I would over to see her play without James getting in her ear about what to do
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:01 am

Michele has told Corey and nicole that one of them is likely going up.  No secret to them that Paul and Victor are pushing hard for it to be Corey.

If I'm any of these people, these two pushing that hard so they can get the care package would be a red flag.  All they will say is that Nicole is the target.  No mention as to what happens should Nicole win HoH or veto.  If that's the case one of the others have to go.

On another note, james is so out of touch with the game, he is insisting to Natalie that there will not be another returning juror.  His reason is that last year they did it with 4 jurors so they wouldn't do it with five.  Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that with the RT ticket, production planned on a returner and with it not being used, they need to fill that gap.

Now, if Victor is the one to end up going, which is how it looks right now, and he comes back again. That will be twice that he's been evicted and twice that Paul is the only one that voted to keep him.  It should be obvious that Paul is his ride or die and those two need broken up.  No more time to screw around with it, they would need to be immediate targets.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:43 pm

I have to give Nat a lot of credit. She knew NOTHING about this game when she came in and she was completely clueless as to how any of it worked. Bronte leaving the game and Bridge being up Frank's ass for a couple of weeks were the best things that could have happened to her. I do give James a lot of credit for breaking the game down for her the way he has, but it is Nat's powers of observation (something I never knew she had at all until a week ago) are what is helping the 2 of them through the game now. She is a little wishy washy when it comes to game moves if someone tugs on her heart strings and I think if SHE was actually the one voting instead of James, Victor would be staying in the house this week. But I did love it when James asked Nat today if he saved Vic this week, would he return the favor. Her response was the only way Vic stays this week is if he agrees to go after Paul next week. James said he would never do that, and she said "there is your answer then."

I also find it ironic that Paul thought him and Vic being put on the block was this HUGE backstabbing thing and that Nat/Mich should never have done it, but last week when he pushed Vic to put up Paulie, it was a game move and people should just accept it. I know that everyone in the game has those moments where they think things aren't fair and don't understand why people don't just stick to the plan and such, but Paul is supposedly a realist. Even when he is alone talking to the cameras he says the same thing..............they were stupid for doing this...............why would they go with Nicole and Corey instead of Paul and Vic................etc.

Paul was freaking out when Nat and James were sitting outside talking to Nic and Corey today and kept trying to get Vic to go out there to break it up. Now he has decided it is a good idea to get Mich all riled up about the possibility of James sending Vic out which usually just ends up causing Mich to go off on an emotional tangent that is never good for anyone's game. Paul had to learn the game on the fly too, but now that Paulie is gone, the only thing he can ever come up with is calling people out to frazzle them for one reason or another. Well I believe he will probably get his wish and receive the care package this week (unless it is Bridge who wins her way back into the house), but I am going to be laughing my ass off when he realizes his big dream of it being an HOH take over or a diamond veto or something turns into this $5000 bribe package.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:11 am

I agree, both Natalie and paul have come a long way in gameplay, but Paul seems to be blowing up while Natalie is becoming more aware.

I've actually changed my opinion about casting people that have watched before.  How many seasons did Dr Will watch before he won It? That was something Dr will up self tweeted and is a great pointerest.

The problem now isn't so much the casting, but the length of the season.  It's gotten too long.  Yes, we all can't wait for it to start, but let's faceit, it was better when they started after July 4th.  That week is usually a wash former as I can't pay that much attention, and now they go to far into september.  Once football starts, it messes with their schedule and people become disinterested.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:37 am

I don't think people have to be superfans (look at Mich this season), but they need to have a general understanding of the game or at least the basics. I mean we had several people this season who didn't know what a veto or a backdoor was. How the hell are you going to play the game if you don't understand those things unless there is someone in the house to bring you along.

I think the problem is casting, but not because of superfans versus complete newbies. I think it is because they put too much emphasis on filling the same old tired character roles season after season. Cast people who have some common sense, general understanding of the game, have self-confidence, are outspoken and can think on their feet. They also should be in generally good physical shape. They don't all have to be like Victor, but someone like Jerry or Kathy have no place in the game as far as their physical shape.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I am NOT a huge fan of Dick! So it's hard to believe that I'm agreeing with these tweets of his. But this...  clapping

I reaaaaaalllly hope they end up backdoorig Corey or Nicole. Although I wouldn't mind if Victor was evicted and then won his way back into the game AGAIN! Assuring there was NO way Paulie would come back!

I like all of THIS POST...
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11433

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:12 am

Same here......regarding the above post.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 am

Evel dick is one of the best twitter follows out there.  What's really funny is when someone asks his opinion and then tells him he's wrong.  He gets so pissed off and will say something like "why did you ask my opinion if you just want to argue?  Go eat a bagood of dicks"
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:30 pm

It never ceases to amaze me that people who go on the show think they can situate the blankets in such a way that we won't know what is going on. It is even worse when it is a vet who has watched the live feeds before. I have heard Nicole and James both saying they can tell when the camera is actually on the live feeds or not by the red light on it or when they hear it focus in. They were having this conversation one day and James said "that camera right there is not on the live feeds right now" and the one he was pointing at is the one I was watching.

Nicole is going to be mortified when she gets out and finds out that all their attempts at making it seem like they were not having sex failed. I mean this is a girl who doesn't even want to outright kiss him on camera unless they cover up with a blanket! But, if you are that stupid, then you have to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me that people who go on the show think they can situate the blankets in such a way that we won't know what is going on.  It is even worse when it is a vet who has watched the live feeds before.  I have heard Nicole and James both saying they can tell when the camera is actually on the live feeds or not by the red light on it or when they hear it focus in.  They were having this conversation one day and James said "that camera right there is not on the live feeds right now" and the one he was pointing at is the one I was watching.

Nicole is going to be mortified when she gets out and finds out that all their attempts at making it seem like they were not having sex failed.  I mean this is a girl who doesn't even want to outright kiss him on camera unless they cover up with a blanket!  But, if you are that stupid, then you have to face the consequences.

The thing that makes me laugh about this is that none of them have figured out how to get around the cameras. A few weeks ago, Casey Taylor from BB11 was on Dick at Nite, and they were talking about houseguests getting caught masturbating on the show. He figured out how to NOT get caught on camera. When the music is playing in the house, for wake ups and what not, that is the cue to do what you want to do, the feeds will not be live at that point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me that people who go on the show think they can situate the blankets in such a way that we won't know what is going on.  It is even worse when it is a vet who has watched the live feeds before.  I have heard Nicole and James both saying they can tell when the camera is actually on the live feeds or not by the red light on it or when they hear it focus in.  They were having this conversation one day and James said "that camera right there is not on the live feeds right now" and the one he was pointing at is the one I was watching.

Nicole is going to be mortified when she gets out and finds out that all their attempts at making it seem like they were not having sex failed.  I mean this is a girl who doesn't even want to outright kiss him on camera unless they cover up with a blanket!  But, if you are that stupid, then you have to face the consequences.

The thing that makes me laugh about this is that none of them have figured out how to get around the cameras.  A few weeks ago, Casey Taylor from BB11 was on Dick at Nite, and they were talking about houseguests getting caught masturbating on the show.  He figured out how to NOT get caught on camera.  When the music is playing in the house, for wake ups and what not, that is the cue to do what you want to do, the feeds will not be live at that point.

I have heard several people talk about the cameras being off during the music and saying things like "I don't want to say this or that on the live feeds, but I will tell you while the music is playing" so like you I can't believe they don't utilized that time for it. The music plays for like 15 or 20 minutes for wake ups.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 am

Looks like Paul and Victor have a new strategy.  Paul knows he's public enemy number 1 so he is gonna throw Victor under the bus. Vic is then gonna turn around and tell everyone he can't believe it and wants Paul out.  If they kept him, he will make sure Paul goes next week.
While it's not a horrible plan, I don't think it will work.  Especially since they are mostly convinced a juror is not coming back, it's a chance to get a strong comp player out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:44 am

I have to admit, I think this is a pretty good plan. Vic has Mich and Nat completely CONVINCED that he is gunning for Paul if he stays. Victor had a quick chat with Nat earlier and tugged at her heart strings saying that she told him they would make sure he stayed safe. She tried to say she wasn't voting and she is not telling James how to vote, but Victor laid a guilt trip that planted the seeds and started working for her.

She then had a conversation with James and asked him if he would keep Victor if she asked him to do it. He said it would depend on her reasons why. She said she has a soft spot for Victor and he said that if she had a "game" reason he would think about it, but if it is an emotional reason then he would probably not do it. She then got a bit pouty and said that keeping Corey was good for James' game, but not for her own. The deal here is that James has been playing the game to try to keep the 2 of them safe and Nat is only thinking of her own, which is good game play on her part. She even asked him again if he has a final 2 deal with Nicole because she thinks he trusts her too much. He said he does trust her more over Paul any day.

Then Victor went into phase 2 of their plan and went to the HOH to talk to them and James ended up leaving the room. He continued his pitch and convinced and Mich. Victor left the room and Nat and Mich continued to talk about they should keep Victor and their reasons. The thing is that they are not considering that even if Victor were telling the truth and will go after Paul for them, then who the hell is going to beat Victor in a comp to send him home in the next few weeks?

Victor then went to James and made his pitch. James was noncommittal and said he needs to consider things and that Nicole and Corey might just be entertaining Paul for the moment and not actually working with him. Victor then pushed the fact that he has always done what he said he was going to do, but James looked skeptical.

James then went to the HOH room to talk to Nat and she was all giddy again and he could tell she was going to start her own pitch. Enter Mich with the suckers used as visual aides as to why they should keep Victor. You can tell that James wants nothing to do with this plan, but seems to be in a tough position.

Now the ultimate question here is....................which head will James use to make his decision with.......the one on top of his shoulders or the one in his pants to keep his girl happy?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Quote :

Now the ultimate question here is....................which head will James use to make his decision with.......the one on top of his shoulders or the one in his pants to keep his girl happy?

He will do whatever the DR tells him to do.  It's obvious to me that James and Nicole have a pre-show alliance.  They may not talk about it much, but they have no reason to keep saying they trust each other and do what they can to keep the other off the block.  They have been caught on the feds talking about sharing prize money which is 100% against the rules, yet nothing was done about it.

There is only one smart move here, evict Victor.  But I can't expect James to do it because he has not made a smart move the entire season, even with the writing on the wall
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

He will do whatever the DR tells him to do.  It's obvious to me that James and Nicole have a pre-show alliance.  They may not talk about it much, but they have no reason to keep saying they trust each other and do what they can to keep the other off the block.  They have been caught on the feds talking about sharing prize money which is 100% against the rules, yet nothing was done about it.

There is only one smart move here, evict Victor.  But I can't expect James to do it because he has not made a smart move the entire season, even with the writing on the wall

Actually it sounds like the DR is trying to get him to evict Corey instead of Victor because every time Nat comes out of the DR she immediately starts talking about keeping Victor instead. Before noms, they were implying to her that she should put Paul and Vic on the block and work with Nicole and Corey, but it has completely changed. She was okay with Corey going again last night and then she had a 3:00 a.m. DR session, went to the DR and told Mich that she doesn't want James mad at her, but she was going to try to get him to save Victor again.

After they had all those discussions last night, he went to Nicole and Corey and told them that he never intended on voting Corey out because he KNOWS he can't beat Victor going forward, so his head is on straight as far as that goes.

And this pre-show alliance that you keep talking about Ctown is something I just don't believe. I don't think they knew for sure who was coming into the game. I believe that they know each other through the show and outside of the show and see each other as people who don't backstab someone just for the sake of doing it. I think they see each other as trustworthy players for the most part. It would be like if you went into the house as a newbie and there were 4 vets and you chose to work with the vets instead of the other newbies. There are certain ones you would trust and others you would know not to trust as far as you could throw them. This is no different. So what I am saying is whether or not they knew they were going to be on the show together or not, they would still have this understanding of each other and what to expect.

Now as far as the sharing of the money and such and "nothing is being done about it," Nicole and James had a conversation where Nicole said that it would be cool if the 2 showmances were in the final 4 together and if she won in that case, she would share with the other 3. James agreed and said something about doing nice things for the people you made it there with if they were all friends. They were both called to the DR and reprimanded for it and both had to make a statement to the rest of the house that they know they can't share the money and such. They even went as far as saying that Nicole can no longer say she is going to have Corey go with her on the trip that she won in the veto comp. So what more should happen to them? Should they be evicted? Should they get a penalty nom? Tarred and feathered?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:34 pm

And here again proves why Paul and Victor are playing this game! Because they're actually doing something!! My favorite players are those who's numbers are up and YET they manage to keep themselves in the game by flipping votes with crazy schemes and doing whatever they can. Dr. Will did it with his reverse psychology. Dan did it. With his funerals and crazy ideas. Okay Dick did it too, but he is NOT my favorite player. But his stupid pots and pans plan worked. I still think the Dustin blindside was the best blindside ever!! Because Dick flipped the vote. And I like that Victor is trying no matter what!

When Michelle was on the block she instantly gave up. She was sure she was going home. She even gave up twice! Natalie was totally giving up somewhere in week four. But I do think the more time she spends in the house the more of a player she is becoming. Nicole just whined about not wanting to be on the block, and seemed to be giving up, even before anything happened. But I do have to give her credit for lying through her teeth though. I mean it's kept her off the block several times. But honestly her game cred, in my eyes, is completely gone! Because she has spent her entire season lying in a bed with Corey!! (I already vented about this in another thread so I won't go there again).

I don't know but this season is filled with a lot of people who just weren't there to play Big Brother. There are a few exceptions... But for the most part, this season was just not that great for me. Shrug
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:12 pm

velDick ‏@EvelDick 1h1 hour ago
God forbid James actually has to play the game... #BB18
Worthless HG

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren 1h1 hour ago Chicago, IL
I'm obsessed with the fact that these houseguests are all so dumb that this memory comp is so easy that a kindergartener could do it. #BB18

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
Too bad there's no competition for diving into the Friend Zone, or James would be an Olympian. #BB18

Jason Roy ‏@TheJayRoy
i love this comp LOL

Jason Roy ‏@TheJayRoy
why isnt bronte's name included, weird

GinaMarie Zimmerman ‏@GinaMarieZ
Oommmggg where the fuck did all the weight Equipment come from . Shit . We had like one weight bench . @CBSBigBrother

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren
James seems like such a nice person, but he is a fucking waste of space in the Big Brother house and I'm SO OVER IT. #BB18

Jason Roy ‏@TheJayRoy
i am not that mean, you hoes are just too sensitive.

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Yay, more of James idiotic pranks... Die you stupid fuck, die
#BB18

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren
Other HGst: "James, do you follow what I'm saying?"
James: "...yeah."
Other HGs: "Blink if you follow me."
James: *doesn't blink*
#BB18

Jason Roy ‏@TheJayRoy
and before everyones like "hes calling someone a bitch, hes so terrrible, blahhh." Bitch is a fill it word, or like a breathe to take.

Jason Roy ‏@TheJayRoy
cant even fathom that was nicole and corey's 'studying' like these people need to do better. bitch you should know....

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
James scared af, that by week 12 he has to make a decision. #BB18

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
Paul took over the HOH and the HOH Room, all James says is "yeeeeeeep". #BB18

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Dear James, the only time you even think about saying anything is when someone talks about Natalie's tits... so STFU #BB18

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
Meech was looking for a spine in that box, no luck. #BB18

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
This scene is more proof that Nicole should never have been on this show even once #BB18

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
Jodie just got more airtime in #BB18 than she did in her season

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
Nicole would rather play with Corey's dick than study for veto... yes, great game player #BB18

Blonde moment !! Cory is way Dumber then me lol

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
James = Big Pussy #BB18

Michelle Costa ‏@michellebb10
#BB18 gives me anxiety

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
James played an entire season yet is ignoring his instinct and common sense over a girl he just met??? #BB18

Andy Herren ‏@AndyHerren
Michelle should work with Paul and Victor, but she's not because......uh, I've got nothing. #BB18

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 2h2 hours ago
James: Don't fuck up my preshow alliance with the dick chaser and goat burner Natalie #BB18

@AsianJamesBB17 love you man !!!

James Rhine ‏@jamesrhine
An entire cast of whiners wanting to play the victim and get to the end by crying and having people feel sorry for them #BB18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next