Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8840

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:27 am

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Paulie about no care package: "I don't think America even knew I was in danger of being in trouble"

OK, after saying things like live feeders have no lives and thints like that you think we want to help you.  And of course we knew, we relished in it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:23 am

Paulie's game continues to unravel.  Nicole and Corey talking about how Paulie needs someone to validate him.  Nicole says he needs Cody or his parents.  So Paulie's bullshit psychiatrist thing is gonna bite him I the as, even if he comes back, he now alienated the 2 remaining friends he had left
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6454

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Actually it was Corey that said he was cast last minute and didn't have to go through the regular vetting process.  I remember that because I tweeted a video of it to Robyn Kass calling her out on her claim that everyone goes through the same process regardless of if they apply or are recruited, of course she didn't reply.

Paulie said this too.  He said they actually called him really late at night and he only had an hour to decide if he would accept or not and then had very little time to get ready to go.  He was telling this to a group of people standing in the bathroom.

I remember thinking that didn't jibe with him saying prior to that when talking about Tiffany that Derrick googled information about Vanessa and her sister and then told Paulie what to watch for if Tiff was in the house.  Not to mention the fact that Paulie didn't seem to know that Tiff was Vanessa's sister until she told him about it prior to him becoming a part of (or sort of a part) of the 8-pack.

And as far as Corey is concerned, he also said he was a finalist to go on the bachelorette but chose BB instead, which I find highly unlikely.

Corey would actually be a perfect fit for the Bachelorette.  The only reason I give it any credence is that Robyn didn't deny it, after I tweeted her, others followed suit and if something isn't true, she will be quick to defend herself.

With Paulie i don't trust anything he says.  Especially when it comes to the Derrick thing. Mike we talked about earlier, I think all 3 had contact with Derrick which is a direct violation of the rules.  You are only allowed to tel a single person about it.  Do you honestly think James, Paulie and Nicole all only told Derrick and nobody else?

Let's be real Ctown, do you really think anyone in the house only tells 1 person they are going on BB? I mean look at the "kidnap" packages when they are picked up by BB, there are always several people there, so that means virtually every hg, whether new or vets are in violation. So to say this is a direct violation of the rules really means nothing because everyone violates this rule.

There is every possibility that James and Nicole said they MIGHT be on the show and talked to Derrick, so how is that a violation? In Paulie's case, like I said they have probably had the talk about the game so much since the season ended during interactions in their families they would be hard pressed to count them. Plus if it such a HUGE rules violation why wasn't Paulie pulled from the game immediately when he began talking about Derrick explaining game strategy to him? But regardless of any of that, like I said before if they had formed this "pre-game alliance" you are talking about why the hell did Frank have to be the one to ask Paulie to be a pawn the first week. Why didn't we see Paulie and Nicole or Paulie and James having any conversations early in the game? Sorry, I just don't buy it.

As far as Corey on the bachelorette, what I was saying is that he would choose BB INSTEAD of the bachelorette, THAT is what I don't buy. He is more than likely charming enough to last through a few rose ceremonies, so he would be there to go to some of the exotic places and some of those dates they go on are pretty cool. It is a pretty good vacation gig for the right person. I just don't see someone like Corey passing on that gig for this one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 pm

They MIGHT be on the show?  Is that just like when Paulie wanted Tiffany out he said that Derrick told him that IF Vanessa's sister is in the game, you need to get her out Quick?  It's the same thing.  That was completely unfair to Tiffany, she already had the handicap of being Vanessa's sister and jowls she has the whole house against her because if what Derrick told Paulie.  Do you think he gave Paulie contingency plans for every past hg's siblings as well.  It's collusion plain and simple.  The reason Paulie didn't get disqualified is because it's Paulie.  I don't blame the players for talking any advantage they can get and colluding,but someone in casting or production needs to be held accountable for these leaks.  We all knew who the siblings were any the returning player before any of them even went into sequester.

It's not the first time collusion has happened either, in season 13, Dick, danielle, Rachel and Brendan AL spoke before entering the house.  The only reason Jeff and jordan weren't talking to them is because Jeff played by the "rules" and pretended lkke he didn't know what dick was talking about when he called him.

As far as teling other people, I understand you are going to tel more than one person, but the kidnapping when they get their keys is also scripted, you do realize that.  Those other people you see around that aren't family are nothing more than cbs employees.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6702

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Paulie to Nicole - After a week or two in jury house, if that's the case, I ain't staying #BB18

@BB_Updates wrote:
Nicole- What do you mean after a week or two? Paulie- If there is no buyback shit. Nicole - Paulie, Cody would not want you to do that #BB18

First off, there is no such thing as a buyback.  You aren't buying anything back.  I don't know why people insist on calling it a buyback.  A buyback is a term in a poker tournament where you buy your way back in by BUYING more chips.

But I digress, this guy really is a sore loser.  I thought he was bred to play this game.

Now he is saying that he has "clinical claustrophobia" and therefore won't be able to stand being locked in the jury house as an outcast and says he is okay in the BB house because he is still playing the game and wouldn't be an outcast.  He said his psychiatrist told him he was playing with fire even going on the show because of this disorder.  He apparently also lied on his application about ever having seen a psychiatrist and lied about the claustrophobia.  

Oh and he can't sleep alone either apparently.  But I seem to remember the night Zak was pissed that he slept in the HN room when Nat was in there by herself.  He said it was because Nat was scared, but she denies that happened.  Regardless, he slept in there in the bumper care by himself, so why is THAT different.  

Let's face it, he is a poor loser and a big baby.  He is feeling the burn of being at the bottom of the house and bitching that he (and Nicole and Corey) are being ganged up on and thinks it is terrible.  Look at how he treated Tiff, kicking her when she was down.  He thought Mich was leaving and kicked her while she was down too.  He encouraged Vic to be brutal with his nom speech to Bridge and Mich and then laughed uncontrollably about it later.  Gimme a break!

I don't know what he is bitching about anyway.  I would bet money that he has the RT ticket and if not, the juror battle back will be something physical to bring him back into the house anyway.  I guess production better hurry up and share this information with him before he has some sort of breakdown or self evicts.  This is just further evidence that he has probably had things handed to him during his life because the first time things get tough, he throws a pity party.  Even Nicole and Corey are tired of hearing about it already.

Ok, first of all I only got threw the first paragraph of your post, in fact it is at the above marked spot, when I got pissed and started typing, so I'm sorry for that...lol
This BS about having a disorder and playing with fire is horse shit! The only disorder he has is the silver spoon that is shoved up his ass is falling out.

Convenient isn't it that a "disorder" he never talked about, mentioned,or slipped out by accident, was ever mentioned UNTIL he didn't get what he wanted. His disorder is called "selfentitledfullofshitfullness" and he is in need of a lobotomy.

Don't forget to spade and nutter your bb hg's folks. The jean pool will thank you for it. :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
They MIGHT be on the show?  Is that just like when Paulie wanted Tiffany out he said that Derrick told him that IF Vanessa's sister is in the game, you need to get her out Quick?  It's the same thing.  That was completely unfair to Tiffany, she already had the handicap of being Vanessa's sister and jowls she has the whole house against her because if what Derrick told Paulie.  Do you think he gave Paulie contingency plans for every past hg's siblings as well.  It's collusion plain and simple.  The reason Paulie didn't get disqualified is because it's Paulie.  I don't blame the players for talking any advantage they can get and colluding,but someone in casting or production needs to be held accountable for these leaks.  We all knew who the siblings were any the returning player before any of them even went into sequester.

It's not the first time collusion has happened either, in season 13, Dick, danielle, Rachel and Brendan AL spoke before entering the house.  The only reason Jeff and jordan weren't talking to them is because Jeff played by the "rules" and pretended lkke he didn't know what dick was talking about when he called him.

As far as teling other people, I understand you are going to tel more than one person, but the kidnapping when they get their keys is also scripted, you do realize that.  Those other people you see around that aren't family are nothing more than cbs employees.

I do not the kidnap things are scripted, but I didn't know that the people were CBS employees. I know the people they showed for Paulie were his actual family because we have seen them before. I have also heard hg's talk about getting pics when they win HOH and say "this is my friend who was with me when I was kidnapped for the show and stuff, so I guess I didn't think they were all CBS employees.

But I still don't think that there was a pre-game alliance. I listened to a conversation between James and Paulie just today where James said that Derrick old him not to win comps unless he had to and Paulie said Derrick had told him the same thing. That does not sound like people talking who were aligned before the game began. I am not disputing that the 3 of them talked to Derrick before going into the house, just the pregame alliance. And neither of us can be sure that they told Derrick they were going into the house for sure or if they said there was a possibility of it.

Now as far as the Tiffany thing, like you said that was leaked to the public about her going into the house, and if I remember correctly it was Vanessa somehow screwing it up and posting it on social media. Since Paulie was supposedly the last minute thing (if we believe what he says) Derrick very well could have told him to ax Tiff as soon as possible because of Vanessa's game play. But the funny thing is that Paulie was actually trying to play the game with her a bit at the beginning of the season and only dumped her when Frank and the girls were talking about what a liability she was. Then suddenly he was an expert on Tiffany.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:41 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Paulie to Nicole - After a week or two in jury house, if that's the case, I ain't staying #BB18

@BB_Updates wrote:
Nicole- What do you mean after a week or two? Paulie- If there is no buyback shit. Nicole - Paulie, Cody would not want you to do that #BB18

First off, there is no such thing as a buyback.  You aren't buying anything back.  I don't know why people insist on calling it a buyback.  A buyback is a term in a poker tournament where you buy your way back in by BUYING more chips.

But I digress, this guy really is a sore loser.  I thought he was bred to play this game.

Now he is saying that he has "clinical claustrophobia" and therefore won't be able to stand being locked in the jury house as an outcast and says he is okay in the BB house because he is still playing the game and wouldn't be an outcast.  He said his psychiatrist told him he was playing with fire even going on the show because of this disorder.  He apparently also lied on his application about ever having seen a psychiatrist and lied about the claustrophobia.  

Oh and he can't sleep alone either apparently.  But I seem to remember the night Zak was pissed that he slept in the HN room when Nat was in there by herself.  He said it was because Nat was scared, but she denies that happened.  Regardless, he slept in there in the bumper care by himself, so why is THAT different.  

Let's face it, he is a poor loser and a big baby.  He is feeling the burn of being at the bottom of the house and bitching that he (and Nicole and Corey) are being ganged up on and thinks it is terrible.  Look at how he treated Tiff, kicking her when she was down.  He thought Mich was leaving and kicked her while she was down too.  He encouraged Vic to be brutal with his nom speech to Bridge and Mich and then laughed uncontrollably about it later.  Gimme a break!

I don't know what he is bitching about anyway.  I would bet money that he has the RT ticket and if not, the juror battle back will be something physical to bring him back into the house anyway.  I guess production better hurry up and share this information with him before he has some sort of breakdown or self evicts.  This is just further evidence that he has probably had things handed to him during his life because the first time things get tough, he throws a pity party.  Even Nicole and Corey are tired of hearing about it already.

Ok, first of all I only got threw the first paragraph of your post, in fact it is at the above marked spot, when I got pissed and started typing, so I'm sorry for that...lol
This BS about having a disorder and playing with fire is horse shit! The only disorder he has is the silver spoon that is shoved up his ass is falling out.

Convenient isn't it that a "disorder" he never talked about, mentioned,or slipped out by accident, was ever mentioned UNTIL he didn't get what he wanted. His disorder is called "selfentitledfullofshitfullness" and he is in need of a lobotomy.

Don't forget to spade and nutter your bb hg's folks. The jean pool will thank you for it. :facepalm:

clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:19 am

Quote :
Paulie to nicory:  Victor is king Douche 

Corey: El douchebag for sure

Paulie: I'd love to have the RT

Corey: I called Victor El bitch vic at the concert tonight haha.

Nicole: stay humble and kind.  He's  (Vic) the furthest thing from humble.  If he gets the care package, I will literally shit my pants. I wil crap myself if he gets it.  He says he made a move that America wanted.

Paulie:  Victor should just stay humble, that's it.  Yeah right, America wanted two of the most likeable people on the block this week.  Who knows who's feeding him this stuff.  I'm sure Cody and Nicole's friends are going to hook up the care package votes for Corey this week.

It's amazing how out of touch these people get in the house.  Guess what Paulie?  We did want you two asshats on the block this week.  And guess what else?  Cody's twitter has went from as cocky as you were last week, to dead silent since you blew up your game.  So run home to your support system so they can tell you what a dick you've been and how you destroyed the family name.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
Paulie to nicory:  Victor is king Douche 

Corey: El douchebag for sure

Paulie: I'd love to have the RT

Corey: I called Victor El bitch vic at the concert tonight haha.

Nicole: stay humble and kind.  He's  (Vic) the furthest thing from humble.  If he gets the care package, I will literally shit my pants. I wil crap myself if he gets it.  He says he made a move that America wanted.

Paulie:  Victor should just stay humble, that's it.  Yeah right, America wanted two of the most likeable people on the block this week.  Who knows who's feeding him this stuff.  I'm sure Cody and Nicole's friends are going to hook up the care package votes for Corey this week.

It's amazing how out of touch these people get in the house.  Guess what Paulie?  We did want you two asshats on the block this week.  And guess what else?  Cody's twitter has went from as cocky as you were last week, to dead silent since you blew up your game.  So run home to your support system so they can tell you what a dick you've been and how you destroyed the family name.

I was thinking the same thing. Especially in this situation. He was a the top of the house with everyone following his every move. He was a dick to people who were leaving and making fun of a girl who had true feelings for him all the while having sex with her in the HN room. Now his closest people put him and his closest person on the block together and refused to use the veto after he begged and pleaded. Don't you think at some point he would stop and think "hey maybe it is me?"

I think that is very interesting about Cody's twitter going silent, pretty much says it all doesn't it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:31 pm

The last thing Cody tweeted was 2 days ago.

@Cody_Calafiore wrote:
Paulie has the round trip no doubt #notworried #neverworried  #keephating

Now some conspiracy asshats claim production already tipped gim off and told him to remain queit, but if that were the case, they would've also told him to delete the tweet, which he hasn't done
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The last thing Cody tweeted was 2 days ago.

@Cody_Calafiore wrote:
Paulie has the round trip no doubt #notworried #neverworried  #keephating

Now some conspiracy asshats claim production already tipped gim off and told him to remain queit, but if that were the case, they would've also told him to delete the tweet, which he hasn't done

Hell this could be chalked up to Cody being just as arrogant as Paulie and just KNOWING that production will save the "star" of the show for sure. Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:54 am

It appears that the plan to get Corey and nicole paranoid is working.  Those two are now talking about if james flips, Paulie campaigning and such.  Nicole says if Corey goes home it will unleash a beast in her.  She is now pissedan at Paulie saying everything is a strategy with him.  Well no shit dumbass, the whole game is strategy.

Natalie already told James she doesn't care which one goes but that group better be careful if they truly want Paulie gone.  It sounds more like DR is getting into their heads than anyone.

On a different note, I really hope that on the show they show paulie throwing his sick aunt out there and even have him comment about it in a DR session.  If it's not mentioned it's bullshit, because he won't shut up about it
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:58 pm

This picture right here makes me Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
I've been telling my husband that this is the one true "Showmance" (not bromance, but actual Showmance) going on in the house. But BB hasn't talked about it much  Laughing Nicole literally has no clue what's going on behind her back...TeeHee

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It appears that the plan to get Corey and nicole paranoid is working.  Those two are now talking about if james flips, Paulie campaigning and such.  Nicole says if Corey goes home it will unleash a beast in her.  She is now pissedan at Paulie saying everything is a strategy with him.  Well no shit dumbass, the whole game is strategy.

Natalie already told James she doesn't care which one goes but that group better be careful if they truly want Paulie gone.  It sounds more like DR is getting into their heads than anyone.

On a different note, I really hope that on the show they show paulie throwing his sick aunt out there and even have him comment about it in a DR session.  If it's not mentioned it's bullshit, because he won't shut up about it

Actually Victor told Paul that he didn't want to go ahead with the plan to make Corey think he was leaving. He said it will cause undue tension and they don't need it. The paranoia that they are having right now is because of Paulie and James. Paulie won't leave Corey's side. At first they thought it was because he was uncomfortable being an outcast, but now they think it is to block Corey from talking to anyone about how they are voting.

The James part of it is completely unintentional on James' part and it is really quite funny to be honest. As we have seen throughout the season, James is one who slips up in conversation all the time and then does a terrible job covering it up. For example when Day asked the group what the plan was for next week if it is a double and James said B and V. Day quickly pointed out that B (Bridgette) should be gone unless she is the one going out. So last night they were talking about the automatic have-nots for next week (from the concert carnival thing) and James named himself, Victor and Michelle and then said Paulie's name too. Paulie then said him being a have-not is not going to make a difference. Even though there really was nothing shady about it, it made Corey and Nicole stop and think. And apparently earlier in the evening James said something at the table about it being hard to believe that showmances were not targeted earlier or something. Nicole was worried about it, but Corey said he thought James was talking about early in the game, not right now because he is also in a showmance. These are the things that are getting them paranoid, probably along with a little help from the DR I am sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
This picture right here makes me Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
I've been telling my husband that this is the one true "Showmance" (not bromance, but actual Showmance) going on in the house. But BB hasn't talked about it much  Laughing Nicole literally has no clue what's going on behind her back...TeeHee

OMG Lizzy, that is HILARIOUS!

LMFAO Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 And apparently earlier in the evening James said something at the table about it being hard to believe that showmances were not targeted earlier or something.  

I saw this and it just goes to show how clueless James is. He told them all that on his season showmances were targeted early and they got rid of them all. Umm James, what about Liz and Austin? They outlasted you so how is that getting rid of them early?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
  And apparently earlier in the evening James said something at the table about it being hard to believe that showmances were not targeted earlier or something.  

I saw this and it just goes to show how clueless James is.  He told them all that on his season showmances were targeted early and they got rid of them all.  Umm James, what about Liz and Austin?  They outlasted you so how is that getting rid of them early?

Even if it WAS true about his season, why the hell would he bring that up anyway when he is in a showmance himself? This is why he will never go anywhere in this game unless people around him WANT him to plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Now I have heard EVERYTHING! Nat and James were having a conversation. I came into it when Nat was saying that her mom would whoop her ass if she did the things that "they did" which I assume means making fun of her boobs and such. Then all of the sudden, she says that her mom once considered being a nun and her too. James surprisingly asked if she still considers it and she said yes she does from time to time. He then says she must be very spiritual and such. She gave this explanation that she doesn't know everything about the bible and doesn't go to church every Sunday, but believes in God 1 million percent, and that she just believes in being a good person. James then goes into nuns devote their entire life to God, BODY and soul, don't have impure thoughts, don't slip up, don't give in to temptation and say the "F" word and blah, blah, blah, so it would be tough. She said she believes she could do it. James said he didn't think he could ever do something like that because he is a sinner. She questioned him about why he would say that and he stammered with some of the obvious. She then said that he could NEVER do it. He asked why she said it like that and she just giggled about it. I am sure everything in him was saying "THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD DO IT EITHER!"

This one just takes the cake. Anyone who throws herself at men (and even admits she is very flirty as she calls it) the way she does, going down the line of guys in the house until she found one that stuck with her, is not nun material in my book!

I have come to the conclusion that you almost have to be delusional to be cast on this show!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I have come to the conclusion that you almost have to be delusional to be cast on this show!

That's been the problem the past few seasons. Casting has done a horrible job and get people who think they are going to go on to stardom. James even has Derricks father "managing" his appearances and such. This is why I hope this online only season coming up fixes the fame whore epidemic that has been so dominant in these past seasons. Get back to basics and clean house. From casting to a new production group. They need a completely clean slate
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:03 pm

So now Paulie is going around to everyone one by one asking each person for a sympathy vote because he doesn't want it to be unanimous. Not a bad plan but people are already talking to each other. James told Corey about what Paulie is doing and now Corey is mad at Paulie for it. James told Corey that he has his vote but he (Corey) still needs to go and talk to Nat. Of course, Corey relayed all ofthis to Nicole who is now upset that Corey has to go and talk to Nat. Her feeling is that he shouldn't have to and Nat should just do what James does. This is just plain stupid. It's called playing the game, how hard is it to go and talk to someone. Corey also said that he is going to confront Paulie for campaigning when he said he wouldn't and now Corey is mad. I don't get this either. How can you be mad at someone for trying to save themselves?
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Speaking of casting, I noticed James new job title is listed as a Staff Recruiter. I wonder if it's for CBS.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So now Paulie is going around to everyone one by one asking each person for a sympathy vote because he doesn't want it to be unanimous.  Not a bad plan but people are already talking to each other.  James told Corey about what Paulie is doing and now Corey is mad at Paulie for it.  James told Corey that he has his vote but he (Corey) still needs to go and talk to Nat.  Of course, Corey relayed all ofthis to Nicole who is now upset that Corey has to go and talk to Nat.  Her feeling is that he shouldn't have to and Nat should just do what James does.  This is just plain stupid.  It's called playing the game, how hard is it to go and talk to someone.  Corey also said that he is going to confront Paulie for campaigning when he said he wouldn't and now Corey is mad.  I don't get this either.  How can you be mad at someone for trying to save themselves?

I was wondering when he was going to start asking for sympathy votes. The other day Michelle was telling him she would give him a sympathy vote (I don't know if she was being truthful or not) and I figured he would start asking others for sympathy votes until he had enough to stay.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Yes you have to try at least to get votes. Plus how many million times have we heard people say well he didn't even bother to ask me for a vote so screw him! You can't win either way. It seems this season though is particularly ridiculous with it being frowned on for people just trying to play the game. They just want everything to go their way without doing any work and expect everyone just to do things the way they want.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:38 am

Depending on who sets the care package this week, Paul may feel some heat. James, Nat, Nicole and Corey have compared notes and are convinced Paul is now playing Paulie's game and are on to his double dealings.  Could get interesting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:53 am

ctown28 wrote:
Depending on who sets the care package this week, Paul may feel some heat. James, Nat, Nicole and Corey have compared notes and are convinced Paul is now playing Paulie's game and are on to his double dealings.  Could get interesting

Paulie apparently dropped a few little nuggets with people around the house before leaving and Paul got a bit nervous trying to cover his bases, but did it a bit too hard and made both sides of the house wonder about Paul more than they already had been.

When they started comparing notes, I thought to myself, FINALLY, someone sees what Paul is doing and it COULD have been interesting watching him feel some heat but the care package will eliminate that completely so it is really irrelevant at this point. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Paul or Vic will win the next care package and even though Nat, James, Corey and Nicole were going to give Vic some information about Paul and what he has been doing, he won't listen at this point. Now if Paulie had actually pulled Vic aside and told him about "PP" and the backdoor plan before he left to plant the seed, and THEN the others went to Vic with that additional information, I could see Vic buying some of it. So there is an opportunity missed.

I did find it interesting though that Vic seemed to be spending all his time with Mich after the show tonight while Paul ran around trying to see where people were and make sure they were still "on board with the plan." So, maybe Paulie DID pull Vic aside and share some information with him. Vic is not the type that runs around with info presented to him quickly so I guess it is possible.

It kind of sounded like Paul was setting things in motion so he could throw this HOH so as not to show his cards with either side, but he also saw the sides talking a bit so he may not throw it in that case. But I believe if Paul doesn't win HOH, he will be co-HOH. If Paul wins HOH, then Vic will probably be co-HOH and then both of the "sides" will be throwing the other under the bus to Paul and Vic. If that happens, it will be Nicole and Corey on the block for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next