Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:13 am

@BB_Updates wrote:
Paul said he is going to punch people in the mouth and get arrested if Jozea goes home #BB18

Please keep this as a blindside and don't tell these idiots
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
from @hamsterwatch

Quote :
slip-grip shoes were delivered to Team Unicorn (only) - they can't figure out why #UnicornShoes #bb18

Now what is this all about?  I'm wondering if BB is messing with them and they will all get them eventually for Thursdays comp, still two days away so plenty of time

Team Unicorn was the only team that didn't compete in the sand castle comp, so they didn't get shoes, all the others kept theirs. Assuming this week's comp is going to be physical and they will all need the shoes.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
From @hamsterwatch

Quote :

Jozea: "this is my first block or however you guys call it"

Paul: "I don't know who the fuck put me up, they could still be in the house"

Well the intelligentsia strikes again.  The person who put up Paul could still be in the house.  There are 15 people in the house.  Only Glen did not play in the Roadkill comp.  Does it really take much brainpower to figure out the person who put you up is still in the house?

:facepalm:

Does everyone like our new smiley?  I think this will be used quite a bit with this group of idiots!

Paul already displayed his math skillz on day one, and showed us that he not fair well with thinking competitions or just thinking in general.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:24 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
From @hamsterwatch

Quote :

Jozea: "this is my first block or however you guys call it"

Paul: "I don't know who the fuck put me up, they could still be in the house"

Well the intelligentsia strikes again.  The person who put up Paul could still be in the house.  There are 15 people in the house.  Only Glen did not play in the Roadkill comp.  Does it really take much brainpower to figure out the person who put you up is still in the house?

:facepalm:

Does everyone like our new smiley?  I think this will be used quite a bit with this group of idiots!

Paul already displayed his math skillz on day one, and showed us that he not fair well with thinking competitions or just thinking in general.

Every day there is just example after example of how stupid these people are, in particular Paul. And yes, I love the new smiley!

You are right it will be used a lot. Because Paul is more clueless every single day. :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
From @ BigBrotherLEak
Quote :
Da'Vonne is telling Tiffany that James has been worried about her (Tiffany) because she's been seen talking a lot to Jozea.  #BB18

Quote :
Tiffany is not happy now.  Tiffanny doesn't understand why James thinks she makes them nervous.  Tiff questions if James is solid w/them. #BB18

Day's game is already beginning to unravel.  At this point there is no reason to start throwing doubt within your alliance.  It looks like she is going to try to pit alliance members against each other and watch them take each other out.  This seldom works and she will be caught in the crossfire.  Wait until there is a confrontation between Tiff and James and Tiff states that it was Day who told her.  That is where Day's initial meltdown will begin.  Just like her little blowup with lay last year that got her evicted.

I saw that too and just shook my head. I said a couple of days ago that Day was going down that road. I don't understand what she is trying to accomplish. At first I thought maybe she just wanted to shed Tiffany from the alliance so she was trying to get her to show more of her emotional side (or her Vanessa side). But she seems to call out shit like this to members of her alliance all the way around. I really think it comes down to her need to control. She observes very well, but she wants everyone to have the same concerns that she has................but every single one of them. She camera talked last night and said she thought she should pull back and quit talking, let people talk to her. But today she was back to the same thing again. I just don't understand why people can show such game savvy and game smarts and then just go off the deep end and screw themselves in the process.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
From @ BigBrotherLEak
Quote :
Da'Vonne is telling Tiffany that James has been worried about her (Tiffany) because she's been seen talking a lot to Jozea.  #BB18

Quote :
Tiffany is not happy now.  Tiffanny doesn't understand why James thinks she makes them nervous.  Tiff questions if James is solid w/them. #BB18

Day's game is already beginning to unravel.  At this point there is no reason to start throwing doubt within your alliance.  It looks like she is going to try to pit alliance members against each other and watch them take each other out.  This seldom works and she will be caught in the crossfire.  Wait until there is a confrontation between Tiff and James and Tiff states that it was Day who told her.  That is where Day's initial meltdown will begin.  Just like her little blowup with lay last year that got her evicted.

I saw that too and just shook my head.  I said a couple of days ago that Day was going down that road.  I don't understand what she is trying to accomplish.  At first I thought maybe she just wanted to shed Tiffany from the alliance so she was trying to get her to show more of her emotional side (or her Vanessa side).  But she seems to call out shit like this to members of her alliance all the way around.  I really think it comes down to her need to control.  She observes very well, but she wants everyone to have the same concerns that she has................but every single one of them.  She camera talked last night and said she thought she should pull back and quit talking, let people talk to her.  But today she was back to the same thing again.  I just don't understand why people can show such game savvy and game smarts and then just go off the deep end and screw themselves in the process.

The thing is there is no in between. When she's not doing shit like this, she's hanging out in HOH by herself. Don't worry about who is socializing with who. That's part of the game, people are going to talk to each other, even people outside the alliance, it doesn't mean they're scheming. Now if you see them sneaking off to have a talk, OK that might set off some flags but because they talk and laugh?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
The thing is there is no in between.  When she's not doing shit like this, she's hanging out in HOH by herself.  Don't worry about who is socializing with who.  That's part of the game, people are going to talk to each other, even people outside the alliance, it doesn't mean they're scheming.  Now if you see them sneaking off to have a talk, OK that might set off some flags but because they talk and laugh?

Exactly. And the funny thing is that when they formed their group they said that they were going to go out and gather information and bring it back to the group and they have ALL been doing that. But, she just gets so paranoid about anyone building any relationships and like you said, she is NOT doing that and it will bite her in the ass. It is sad because she was doing so well and I know she will bring drama to the game, so I wanted her around for some time to come. If she keeps going like this she will be lucky to make it to jury.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:47 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
The thing is there is no in between.  When she's not doing shit like this, she's hanging out in HOH by herself.  Don't worry about who is socializing with who.  That's part of the game, people are going to talk to each other, even people outside the alliance, it doesn't mean they're scheming.  Now if you see them sneaking off to have a talk, OK that might set off some flags but because they talk and laugh?

Exactly.  And the funny thing is that when they formed their group they said that they were going to go out and gather information and bring it back to the group and they have ALL been doing that.  But, she just gets so paranoid about anyone building any relationships and like you said, she is NOT doing that and it will bite her in the ass.  It is sad because she was doing so well and I know she will bring drama to the game, so I wanted her around for some time to come.  If she keeps going like this she will be lucky to make it to jury.

Think about that for a second. Doing so well? During the first week? There was a reason she got evicted early and it shows. Problem with her is her goal in the game. She said it last year and again this year. To make jury. She only cares about the stipend. IMO this is a bad way to look at it, I'd be going in to win, if I don't win it, making jury is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:01 am

@BigBrotherleak wrote:
Bronte: I want him (James) out.  He's a creeper.  How did he win America's favorite because he's creepy. Jozea: America, you fucked up" #BB18

Josea can say this because everyone loves him.  Cmon, this guy has to know he's purposely playing a villain, nobody can be this stupid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherleak wrote:
Bronte: I want him (James) out.  He's a creeper.  How did he win America's favorite because he's creepy. Jozea: America, you fucked up" #BB18

Josea  can say this because everyone loves him.  Cmon, this guy has to know he's purposely playing a villain, nobody can be this stupid

I don't know, here is another example of his intelligence.....

Wed 9:57 PM BBT Jozea saying that in a previous BB that the "red button" was pressed and half the people came back to the house.

Wed 9:59 PM BBT Jozea - theres *always* a red button or Pandora's box. Tiffany - No. Jozea, I know yes.

Wed 10:00 PM BBT Paul - I learned about that Pandora's box today.

After this he went on to explain AGAIN about his volunteer system or picking the number of M&M's system for putting people up once they get to the "good people" and there will be "no ill feelings" with anybody because they will be going to jury and not going home!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:36 am

Wed 10:24 PM BBT Jozea & Paul explain the game of Big Brother - PreacherCheese
Jozea & Paul explain how they expect this season to go to Z & Bronte:
Their group will continue to win HOH! Put up Corey, Nicole, Michelle & Tiffany, win "Roach Killer" (Roadtrip challenge) and POV, until they get all of THEM out.
Then he expects his group to randomly draw to get nominated & evicted.
Those In the jury get paid double (he said) & will vote for the winner based on who Is the nicest.

Here ya go, the NEW BB format according to Paul and Jozea! Where the hell do they get these people?

:facepalm: Shrug affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Thu 12:56 AM BBT Jozea says If he leaves he is going to cuss everyone out, even JULIE!

This will be GREAT for his career what there is left of it anyway! Donald Duck

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Thu 12:56 AM BBT Jozea says If he leaves he is going to cuss everyone out, even JULIE!

I hope he calls Julie a bitch. Would be classic
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I hope he calls Julie a bitch.  Would be classic

It would be classic and you never know he COULD actually be THAT stupid!
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I don't do live feeds so I have no idea where, who, and why, did Jozea get the impression that he is so well respected and liked in the house. His this his own delusion or is someone feeding him this false impression.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:44 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't do live feeds so I have no idea where, who, and why, did Jozea get the impression that he is so well respected and liked in the house. His this his own delusion or is someone feeding him this false impression.

This is his own delusion. He was already under that impression by the time the feeds went live. More or less, he is a narcissist. Although a part of me thinks he's just hamming it up for the cameras and nobody could be that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:19 pm

I kind of feel bad for the live feeders. They pay for 24/7 but only get 19/6. Yes, I know we have the discussion every season.....What can I say.....I hate breaking with tradition........LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Naru wrote:
I kind of feel bad for the live feeders. They pay for 24/7 but only get 19/6. Yes, I know we have the discussion every season.....What can I say.....I hate breaking with tradition........LOL

Yes, and right now it is pissing me off because we are 25 minutes past the end of the show and the feeds are STILL NOT ON! Mad6
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:49 pm

@BigBroGroup wrote:
We will witness all Battle Back comps and find out who will return to the house in an episode on Fridaay, July 22 at 8/7c. #BB18

This has to be a mistake. Unless they have a special Friday episode planned. Will have to keep an eye on this
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:
We will witness all Battle Back comps and find out who will return to the house in an episode on Fridaay, July 22 at 8/7c. #BB18

This has to be a mistake.  Unless they have a special Friday episode planned.  Will have to keep an eye on this

More then likely a sort of (Jury/mid point) game thing. Where they will show all the battles at once. So that means that it could be aired with an endurance HOH, right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:04 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:

This has to be a mistake.  Unless they have a special Friday episode planned.  Will have to keep an eye on this

More then likely a sort of (Jury/mid point) game thing. Where they will show all the battles at once. So that means that it could be aired with an endurance HOH, right?

Looks like that is exactly what it is hamster watch is reporting that now and they are extremely reliable
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:

Looks like that is exactly what it is  hamster watch is reporting that now and they are extremely reliable

Kind of sucks we don't get like.....web eps of the battle or something. Heck that would make it up to the feeders that didn't get to watch this comp as it happened.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:08 am

@BigBrotherleak wrote:
Paulie tells Nicole that he's definitely putting Victor up, but is unsure of other nominee. He says it's between Paul/Bronte/Natalie

Fuck that, he needs to grow a pair. Tell Nicole that Victor is his target and he needs to put her up as a pawn so that she can compete better. Same bulls hit she fed him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:10 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBroGroup wrote:

Looks like that is exactly what it is  hamster watch is reporting that now and they are extremely reliable

Kind of sucks we don't get like.....web eps of the battle or something. Heck that would make it up to the feeders that didn't get to watch this comp as it happened.

That would mean they have to be honest with us. Mark my words, it's gonna be just like road kill and we will have no way to see who truly wins. If a vet is one of the first five, that's who returns, if it's all newbies, it will be Jozea. This is tailor made for what they want to happen
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherleak wrote:
Paulie tells Nicole that he's definitely putting Victor up, but is unsure of other nominee.  He says it's between Paul/Bronte/Natalie

Fuck that, he needs to grow a pair.  Tell Nicole that Victor is his target and he needs to put her up as a pawn so that she can compete better. Same bulls hit she fed him.

Thu 8:06 PM BBT Paulie and Nicole now joined by Michelle and James. Paulie wanting alliance to decide noms, but wants Victor to go home.

sounds like he found his balls and now plans to play with them......lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next