Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:25 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Frank to Bridgette - She (Tiffany does not like me. I really can't believe she is holding such a grudge. It blows my mind #BB18

Well go figure asswipe. You've been a total douche to her around the clock. Not to mention wanting to rub it in her face that shes going home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:32 pm

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank to camera: "My boy Mike Boogie. I wish you were here homie. I wish you were her." #BB18

Boogie will be on Dick @ Nite on WEdnesday. I'm lookingforward to watching it. I know most people don't care for Boogie, but on Dicks show, he's a different person and actual has a pretty good knowledge of the game. Can't wait to see what he thinks about the way Frank is playing.

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank to camera: I'm in a pretty good spot right now. Better than my last season where everyone wanted me out." #BB18

I got news for you Frank, everyone wants you out this season as well. The only reason you haven't been put up is because of the stupid twists
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:46 pm

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank says he doesn't care for Dan. Frank: "He's so far from humble." Frank says the funeral move wasn't as good as people made it. #BB18

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Bronte tells Frank that Dan's funeral worked. Frank says it did not work and was stupid

OK, was Frank even in the house in S14? Be bought Dan's funeral hook, line and sinker. In case he doesn't remember, he was the reigning HoH when Dan's funeral took place and he helped Dan convince JenCity to use the veto on him. He even made a Final 2 deal with Dan. I guess Dan's mist still hasn't worn off!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:51 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Frank to Nicole - I want Tiffany to ask me where my vote is so I can fuck with her a bit #BB18

And you can't figure out why she doesn't like you! :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6830

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank says he doesn't care for Dan.  Frank: "He's so far from humble."  Frank says the funeral move wasn't as good as people made it. #BB18

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Bronte tells Frank that Dan's funeral worked.  Frank says it did not work and was stupid

OK, was Frank even in the house in S14?  Be bought Dan's funeral hook, line and sinker.  In case he doesn't remember, he was the reigning HoH when Dan's funeral took place and he helped Dan convince JenCity to use the veto on him.  He even made a Final 2 deal with Dan.  I guess Dan's mist still hasn't worn off!

Look! Frank gave you proof that what you said is true, how nice of him.

Sun 4:32 PM BBT Frank says Dan is good at getting people that are week minded to do what he wants. Sarcastic :raspberries:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6676

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:27 pm

I haven't been watching the feeds much today, but I am going to go back and watch his conversation with Michelle about Dan. Ctown is right, he bought Dan's funeral stuff 100%. The swearing on the bible was just icing on the cake. And Naru, great post about Frank and weak minded. Sure he is in the driver's seat right now, but he has no idea what is coming his way and I for one can't wait for it to happen. Let's see how well he handles being on the block since he thinks it is so easy.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 am

So Frank is cuddling with Bridgette in the HOH room (funny how when the house was full she couldn't be in bed with a guy because of her boyfriend, but Frank slept in the HOH room her first night up there and she is basically all over him right now), and he confesses to her about having won the RK and he put her up the first week and Bronte up this week, but he knew they were safe. She giggles and coos and says it is okay, cuz Frank knows best! Is this girl for real? What happened to the little DR comment that she would be coming after the RK winner? She then tells Frank that the other girls (Bronte and Nat) don't trust him, but she does.

Now earlier Paulie had the brainy idea to tell Paul about Frank having won the RK and put up Paul, Bridgette and Bronte when he won. Paul was shocked, but they tell him that Frank has become a target because of all his alliances and to not tell Frank anything anymore. They also tell him that they want to give him the duty of telling Bronte so that the girls are on board next week to go against Frank. I thought this was stupid at the time and it is even more apparent how stupid it is now because he has told Bridgette for himself. Now if Paul goes to Bronte and Bronte tells Bridgette, she is going to tell her that she already knew and Frank did what was best for their game and protected them in doing it. Then she will run to Frank and tell him that people are talking about it.

James has given Nat information, but nothing real specific. Nat even told him not to give her any more information because she hates lying to Bridgette and Nat, but she will do whatever James tells her. James talked to Michelle about Frank today and told Michelle that he thinks he could get Nat on board to vote too. Then Michelle relayed the information to Nicole and Day that James told Nat about the plan to send Frank out next week. So, now Nic and Day think James is screwing things up.

These people can't get out of their own way. I was encouraged when Nicole told Corey she wanted to see if they can save Tiff this week and send Bronte out instead. So, maybe Frank won't get his way after all!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:09 am

I went back and watched the conversation with Frank talking about Dan and I could not believe it. He didn't just say Dan wasn't humble, he said that he was full of himself, believed all the bullshit people were saying about the Dan mist and stuff, but he wasn't that good. I loved how Michelle kept telling him how much she liked Dan and Nicole added a few little comments too. He was actually getting pissed off.

This guy takes the cake. He is about as "far from humble" as someone can get. He thinks he is the greatest at everything. He has been bitching about people not "stepping up their social game" like Michelle, but tonight when the whole house was having a good time and just being stupid, him and Bridgette laid in the HOH bed watching the screen shit talking people FOR BEING SOCIAL. Listening to him and Bridgette (who by the way thinks she is a comp beast now because she won 2 comps this week) was revolting to say the least. She actually had the gall to say that Day was playing a stupid floater game because she sleeps all the time and is not social. Plus she said she sucks at comps, so she doesn't understand how she could ever expect to win. But just a few days ago, Bridgette said it was not in her strategy to win HOH's in this game, and earlier tonight she said her strategy was "friendship."

I would like to know what her doctor boyfriend is thinking about her snuggling up to Frank in that bed tonight. She was so prim and proper and couldn't have a boy sleep in the same bed with her when they were all searching for enough beds to sleep in early on, and now she is all but jumping his bones. And he has a serious girlfriend at home, but of course judging from things he has said about his family, she probably has no problem with it. I don't think he is interested in that way, and sees her as his Victoria with the added twist that she is capable of winning a comp here or there. Who knows, maybe she will become some sort of a comp beast or something and surprise us all. Hell she will probably be on the block with him at some point, win the veto and use it on Frank instead of herself "because Frank knows best."
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:28 am

I can't believe that Brontazilla isn't going to use the VETO. This girl isn't dumb and in some ways she is playing a good game but she will not use it because "Frank" will put up Natalie. Well Bridge to no where, why don't you throw your venom at Frank? Oh! Waite I forgot, Frank has your brain in a pee-tree dish on a shelf in the storage room along with your convictions, morals and courage.

Dingy bitch :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Naru wrote:
I can't believe that Brontazilla isn't going to use the VETO. This girl isn't dumb and in some ways she is playing a good game but she will not use it because "Frank" will put up Natalie. Well Bridge to no where, why don't you throw your venom at Frank? Oh! Waite I forgot, Frank has your brain in a pee-tree dish on a shelf in the storage room along with your convictions, morals and courage.

Bridgette won the veto and was going to take Bronte down, but Bronte told her she didn't want her to use it if Nat was going to go up because she didn't want her bestie to have to endure being on the block. Plus James and Frank have told Bronte she is safe this week and not the target.

Even if Brigette did grow a brain or a backbone, Frank is on her team and safe from being nommed. But judging from their little cuddle fest last night where he told her about being the RK winner and putting her up the first week and Bronte up this week and she actually thanked him for it and told him he knows best pretty much shows you that she will stand by his side no matter what. It was really sickening to watch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Bridgette won the veto and was going to take Bronte down, but Bronte told her she didn't want her to use it if Nat was going to go up because she didn't want her bestie to have to endure being on the block.  Plus James and Frank have told Bronte she is safe this week and not the target.  

Even if Brigette did grow a brain or a backbone, Frank is on her team and safe from being nommed.  But judging from their little cuddle fest last night where he told her about being the RK winner and putting her up the first week and Bronte up this week and she actually thanked him for it and told him he knows best pretty much shows you that she will stand by his side no matter what.  It was really sickening to watch.

What needs to happen here now is for the house to come to their senses and keep Tiffany and vote Bronte out the way they have been talking about. That would certainly shake things up and Frank would have egg on his face for putting Bridgettes allies in that danger. Furthermore, Bronte would deserve to go home, if someone wants to use veto on you, you don't tell them know. To hell with the friendship thing, in order to win this game, everyone else has to lose. That is the mentality you need to play this game with. Even with their whole "I only want to make jury" thing, well same principle, in order for you to make jury, others need to go before you.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
What needs to happen here now is for the house to come to their senses and keep Tiffany and vote Bronte out the way they have been talking about.  That would certainly shake things up and Frank would have egg on his face for putting Bridgettes allies in that danger.  Furthermore, Bronte would deserve to go home, if someone wants to use veto on you, you don't tell them know.  To hell with the friendship thing, in order to win this game, everyone else has to lose.  That is the mentality you need to play this game with.  Even with their whole "I only want to make jury" thing, well same principle, in order for you to make jury, others need to go before you.

I could not agree with you more. Day and Nicole have mentioned it briefly and I was thinking.......finally they are actually using some game perspective instead of just playing the personal crap. But then they hedged away from it because they want to make sure Frank doesn't find out he is a target and will throw this HOH. Paulie keeps telling them that Frank is NOT going to throw that comp anyway, unless it is to Paulie or Michelle, so that is a stupid point. And let's be real, members of the 8-pack have told their business to virtually everyone in the house, so Frank is GOING to find out.

They all think he will go balls to the wall to win the HOH comp if they blindside him with the Tiffany vote and he probably will. But up to now the HOH comps have not been something you can win by yourself anyway other than this last one which was a crap shoot for EVERYONE anyway. The only way to throw that comp is to just throw your ball off the court or something. Paulie and Michelle want nothing to do with Frank at this point, so the chances are that if Frank goes balls to the wall it is NOT going to matter anyway.

I still have some hope that they are going to play it smarter because Nicole was talking about it last night to Corey and said they probably shouldn't rock the boat, but then Michelle came outside and was talking about it probably being best for their game to send Tiffany out and Nicole said "is it best for our game though? She isn't going to put any of US up if she wins." Then Nicole said she didn't want to really talk about it much until after the veto ceremony to make sure the noms remain the same.

It should be a no-brainer in my opinion. The target for virtually the entire house is Frank. Bridgette is the only one who really wants Frank in the house and she can't play in this HOH. But, she could actually sway Nat and Bronte to help save Frank with a couple of votes. Then all he has to do is pick up a couple of other impressionable people and the next thing you know he has all the votes he needs to stay in the house. Paul would flip in a heartbeat if you talk to him in the right way. Plus he has dirt on some of the 8-pack members that he will pull out and use. Sure if he talks about deals or cutting people, the others can say it is coming from Frank and he is the king of deals in the house, but Nicole hasn't told anyone about her final 2 deal with Frank even though others have shared theirs. Day has been the one who planted seeds about virtually everyone in her alliance and I can see him using that to "poke the bear" with Day. Not that she would save him, but he could use it with others to make her look bad and they might want to jump ship from her side.

If you take out Bronte, Natalie is completely lost. Bridgette will be upset that her friend went home on her HOH week and at Frank's hands being the RK winner. Even Paul wouldn't jump to Frank's ship if all he can offer is Bridgette and Natalie. Bronte is kind of the glue for that little segment of the house that Frank is hoping to scoop up and take to the end for an easy final 4 game for him. Plus Frank might be so damn flustered and ranting about being betrayed that it could just screw him up in the HOH comp too.

Worst case scenario, it IS a comp he can go out there beast out for himself and he gets HOH. He can't put up Michelle and Paulie because they are on his team and he can't play in the next HOH, so they can say and do whatever the hell they want for the entire week. He also has to have SOMEONE to work with going forward unless he thinks him and Bridgette can beast out the rest of the season and that didn't work out too well for him the last time he played. He can't target them all. His pool of choices are Nicole, Corey, James, Day and Tiffany (assuming he tries to pull Paul, Nat and Bridgette). I am guessing he would choose Tiffany and Day because he would see them as weak people to battle against in the veto comp. If Tiffany remains on the block, she will be the one to go and nobody has lost anything. If Tiffany gets off the block, then there will be a casualty but the remaining 8-pack members will determine who goes home and I am thinking it won't be the outcome that Frank wants anyway. Of course he could win RK and have 3 of them up there, but the chances of this happening and the chances of that happening are pretty slim and again, the 8-pack can pretty much still choose who is going home.

If this group can't summon the courage to go against him in a vote like this week when it is best for their game and bad for Frank's game, then how the hell are they going to have the courage to actually put him up and out of the game? This is the turning point and this could be the move that they look back at and say it is where they went wrong.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:49 pm

The only problem with this whole get Frank out now thing, is that there is a returning player (I refuse to call it a buy back, that is a term Frankie made up on his season and does not exist, they are not buying anything)

You know the comps will be geared from Frank to win so he can come back in the house. So much like his first season, he will need to be evicted twice to get rid of him. People can claim all they want he was only evicted once, but the week the coaches came into the game, his eviction was cancelled. No doubt he was going home.

I still don't like the battle back aspet of the game. Why are we not being shown these comps on the live show? So what if they are taped. They aren't going t oall be live on the show on the 22nd. People like Glen and Jozea already have a tough road back so it would be hardly sporting to make them compete that many times straight in one night.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The only problem with this whole get Frank out now thing, is that there is a returning player (I refuse to call it a buy back, that is a term Frankie made up on his season and does not exist, they are not buying anything)

You know the comps will be geared from Frank to win so he can come back in the house.  So much like his first season, he will need to be evicted twice to get rid of him.  People can claim all they want he was only evicted once, but the week the coaches came into the game, his eviction was cancelled.  No doubt he was going home.

I still don't like the battle back aspet of the game.  Why are we not being shown these comps on the live show?  So what if they are taped.  They aren't going t oall be live on the show on the 22nd.  People like Glen and Jozea already have a tough road back so it would be hardly sporting to make them compete that many times straight in one night.

I was thinking that same thing that the comp would be geared to Frank, but any comp geared to Frank would also be geared toward Victor. Think about it, Victor won the rocket HOH. Victor also won the second RK comp. Frank can say all he wants that Victor was just lucky in that RK comp, but I listened to Victor talk about it and he said as soon as he looked at it, he knew the key was to utilize the 3's which was really very smart. He didn't compete in any veto comps while in the house. But for James throwing the HOH comp, Victor very well could have won that HOH berry comp. So I don't think it is a slam dunk for Frank as production is probably hoping for. The one way they could slant it to help Frank is if the comp is something that Frank has played or seen before to give him an advantage over Victor. But even then, I wouldn't count Victor out of that.

I am actually thinking that it is going to be a comp like they have had tournament style in the past. Where it isn't actually 4 individual comps, but 4 rounds of the same comp. I remember one being something with those boards or planks with the holes in them and having to move the ball to the hole or slot or keeping it from falling off or something along those lines. Glenn will be against Jozea, the winner will face Victor, and the winner will face Tiffany (if she goes) and the winner will face the next one out (which hopefully is Frank). In that type of scenario, having played a round and won it, can be an asset as well. In this scenario they would still probably have to tape it ahead of time, but we would still see the progression of it all.

Like you, I still think it should be on the live show, but I don't see that happening. If they are going to be different comps each week or they are a more physically grueling thing or something, then why not show us a round each week? They have plenty of air time to do it if they cut out the pranks and the flirtmance/showmance bullshit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Mon 10:30 AM BBT Few mins ago - Frank was joking with Nat & tells her she has Bologna nipples.Nat tells Frank hes disgusting.Frank tells her her nipples are disgusting.

Well Natalie probably just moved up the hit list. Anyone who doesn't just laugh off Frank's asshole comments, and worse yet comes back at him gets moved up the list. He sure seems to have an obsession with boobs and butts. I wonder what his girlfriend thinks about him?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Mon 10:30 AM BBT Few mins ago - Frank was joking with Nat & tells her she has Bologna nipples.Nat tells Frank hes disgusting.Frank tells her her nipples are disgusting.

Well Natalie probably just moved up the hit list.  Anyone who doesn't just laugh off Frank's asshole comments, and worse yet comes back at him gets moved up the list.  He sure seems to have an obsession with boobs and butts.  I wonder what his girlfriend thinks about him?

So apparently Frank has not learned anything over the past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I was thinking that same thing that the comp would be geared to Frank, but any comp geared to Frank would also be geared toward Victor.  Think about it, Victor won the rocket HOH.  Victor also won the second RK comp.  Frank can say all he wants that Victor was just lucky in that RK comp, but I listened to Victor talk about it and he said as soon as he looked at it, he knew the key was to utilize the 3's which was really very smart.  He didn't compete in any veto comps while in the house.  But for James throwing the HOH comp, Victor very well could have won that HOH berry comp.  So I don't think it is a slam dunk for Frank as production is probably hoping for.  The one way they could slant it to help Frank is if the comp is something that Frank has played or seen before to give him an advantage over Victor.  But even then, I wouldn't count Victor out of that.  

I am actually thinking that it is going to be a comp like they have had tournament style in the past.  Where it isn't actually 4 individual comps, but 4 rounds of the same comp.  I remember one being something with those boards or planks with the holes in them and having to move the ball to the hole or slot or keeping it from falling off or something along those lines.  Glenn will be against Jozea, the winner will face Victor, and the winner will face Tiffany (if she goes) and the winner will face the next one out (which hopefully is Frank).  In that type of scenario, having played a round and won it, can be an asset as well.  In this scenario they would still probably have to tape it ahead of time, but we would still see the progression of it all.

Like you, I still think it should be on the live show, but I don't see that happening.  If they are going to be different comps each week or they are a more physically grueling thing or something, then why not show us a round each week?  They have plenty of air time to do it if they cut out the pranks and the flirtmance/showmance bullshit.

My fear is that by not showing them live, they may make them "timed" the way they have done the RK comps. Whereas production can simply say "Oh, Frank won, take our word for it." I know they can't show every little thing and did you notice how this past week for RK they showed Franks "winning" time but didn't show anyone elses?

All it takes is for them to have a clock in the background that starts as soon as the player hits the button to start and stops when they finish. Of course they don't show that because they want to be able to choose who had the best time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:57 pm

In a move that surprised nobody, Bridgette has NOT ued the veto, either Tiffany, Bronte or Paul will go home this week.

Bridgette has reported to Bronte that the plan is a success and she will be safe this week. There is still some chatter about sending Bronte home so she may not be as safe as she thinks. Day and Tiff were talking and Day certainly seems to be onboard with keeping Tiff around. I can see this happening as Tiff is also a production plant being a sibling so they don't want to have both her and Frank out pre-jury. Not to mention Day spoke in her DR's last night about having to keep Tiffany around, so based on that, you know production is in her head.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
My fear is that by not showing them live, they may make them "timed" the way they have done the RK comps.  Whereas production can simply say "Oh, Frank won, take our word for it."  I know they can't show every little thing and did you notice how this past week for RK they showed Franks "winning" time but didn't show anyone elses?

All it takes is for them to have a clock in the background that starts as soon as the player hits the button to start and stops when they finish.  Of course they don't show that because they want to be able to choose who had the best time.

If you are right about it being timed, that would completely suck. I just don't see them having this "special episode" on a "special night" to show a comp like the Road Kill. I think they want it to play out in some kind of head to head battle of sorts, but I could be wrong like I have been NUMEROUS times before.

That is a great idea with the Road Kill comp with the clock. I have said this before, but you should work for BB production as a consultant because you could give them the perspective of a viewer and what we see as hinky about these things.

I do believe that Frank did win this last comp though. Everyone was talking about it taking them several attempts in order to get it right and even though Frank told Bridgette last night he got it on the first try, we know he didn't. He did tell Paulie he got it on the second try and I believe he said that in his little narration of the comp in the DR. I know that production could just be telling him what to say to gloss it over, but in this case I believe he did beat the others because nobody actually thought they had won it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
That is a great idea with the Road Kill comp with the clock.  I have said this before, but you should work for BB production as a consultant because you could give them the perspective of a viewer and what we see as hinky about these things.  

Yeah, I can see that conversation right after I leave the interview:

Grodner: "Can you believe that idea about showing viewers what's actually going on? Put that resume in the shredder"

Meehan: "I know, like we have ever given the viewers reason to not trust us in the past. They have no idea the shenanigans we pull"

Grodner: "What a silly man!"

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:18 pm

I guess there was a lot of talking after the veto meeting about saving Tiff and it seems to have gained some traction. Everyone is aware that Bridgette is Franks lapdog and she is now on everyones radar as well. I hope it sticks and Bronte goes home this week. Just please make it a blindside and don't let them in on it. It would be classic to see the look on the spygirls and even more Franks face if it doesn't go as planned.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
That is a great idea with the Road Kill comp with the clock.  I have said this before, but you should work for BB production as a consultant because you could give them the perspective of a viewer and what we see as hinky about these things.  

Yeah, I can see that conversation right after I leave the interview:

Grodner:  "Can you believe that idea about showing viewers what's actually going on?  Put that resume in the shredder"

Meehan:  "I know, like we have ever given the viewers reason to not trust us in the past.  They have no idea the shenanigans we pull"

Grodner:  "What a silly man!"

clapping chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:20 pm

And things have changed again. Now they are talking about keeping Frank next week because it is sometimes better to keep such a large target in the house and Nicole is talking to Corey and Frank about going after Day.

This is one of the things that bothers me. I understand the aspect of keeping someone in to be a target. Once a target is a gone, a new target has to emerge and that just be you. But when you look at things, you sometimes swing and miss at your target, so going into a week, especially if you win HoH, you need to have a primary target, a secondary target, one of them has to stay on the block. You put 1 and 2 up on the block, obviously you want 1 to go home, but if he/she doesn't big deal, you send home #2.

To hell with the blood on your hands crap. It's a game for $500,000 and so what if you show your cards. You have to get them out eventually and once the week is over, the power either shifts or realigns. You need to keep playing the game and work it out that way.

Here's the kicker though. Don't give the DR any time to manipulate things the way they like to do. Let both people think they are targets. Say you have Frank and Day both up and James is HoH. Don't start telling Day that she is safe and you have the votes to send Frank home, let her sweat it out. Don't make any deals with anyone. Then about 5 minutes before the live eviction show, you pull Day into the other room and tell her you can make a deal with her to keep her. She will take anything you offer just to stay in the house another week. "If I keep you and you win HoH, you have to promise that I will get to pick the noms, you can either take the deal or you can go home. Your call."

By doing it this way, DR can twist words around all week long and give people hints about what is happening. The DR doesn't like when players do this, but to hell with the DR, it's a good strategy.

Problem now is people look way to far ahead. You have to play the game on a week to week basis. Basically after eery eviction, treat is as the game just reset.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I guess there was a lot of talking after the veto meeting about saving Tiff and it seems to have gained some traction.  Everyone is aware that Bridgette is Franks lapdog and she is now on everyones radar as well.  I hope it sticks and Bronte goes home this week.  Just please make it a blindside and don't let them in on it.  It would be classic to see the look on the spygirls and even more Franks face if it doesn't go as planned.

Personally I'd like to see Paul gone. I'm tired of his mouth, tired of DR comments, and really, really tired of his beard. I mean has he once missed an opportunity to say "that hansom guy in the beard" shit?
:facepalm:

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:34 pm

I happened to notice this and would like to say for the record....I call them the "Power puff girls" first and then it showed up on Jokers.

Mon 4:52 PM BBT Natalie asks James if he believes there's a "Powerpuff Girls" alliance, insisting there isn't one. James says if there is a PPG alliance, he wants to be in it! James compliments Natalie on how she's kept all his secrets. Now Natalie tells James that Bronte told her that Frank won the first and third RKs.

:raspberries:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next