Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:18 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Bridgette told Bronte/Natalie she trusts Frank right now because teams.. when teams break up, she'll reassess #bb18

Ther may be some hope for this girl. It appears that she is starting to see the light regarding Frank but for the time being will just suck it up. I really can't blame her for that as he does offer some protection, but she has to be careful, don't want to be targeted by association with him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:21 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Paulie, James, Michelle discussing ways they might be able to get Frank to throw HOH next week, to backdoor him.. lol good luck w/that

This is the problem I see with that strategy, I will be willing to bet none of them will have the guts to put him up (well maybe James will) but would rather try to hide behind putting him up as a roadkill nom. I can't stand backdoor plans, if you want someone gone, just put them up and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:25 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Bridgette told Bronte/Natalie she has her target set on Corey as renom, if needed #DontTellAnyone #bb18

Let it be noted that Corey and Tiff was who she originally said, but Frank talked her into Paul. TBH, I'm sure that without the Frank input, 2 guys would have been up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:36 pm

Get real Ctown, there is NO HOPE for this girl. She said her strategy for the game coming into the house was that she would NEVER win HOH. Unless you are a master manipulator (Dr. Will/Derrick) you are not going to win the game with a stupid strategy like that. So in order to even SEE the end of the game from anywhere home or when she enters the stage from jury is to attach herself to someone who does win comps (aka Frank). But then there is that little ole problem of nobody will vote for you if you just ride the tails of someone else all the way to the end. Great strategy! What an airhead.

Have you listened to her conversations with her spy girls alliance. They have these bid strategy sessions and they all involve behavior and being nice. She said to the girls "if you see anything in my behavior that is just not right, please tell me and I will correct it right away." Whenever they try to tell her Frank is a sinking ship and to be careful she just smiles and shrugs it off.

And you can be sure once teams are gone, even if she actually sees what an asshole, jerk Frank is, she will still want to stick by his side. And quite honestly it will be all she has left anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@hamsterwatch wrote:
Paulie, James, Michelle discussing ways they might be able to get Frank to throw HOH next week, to backdoor him.. lol good luck w/that

This is the problem I see with that strategy, I will be willing to bet none of them will have the guts to put him up (well maybe James will) but would rather try to hide behind putting him up as a roadkill nom.  I can't stand backdoor plans, if you want someone gone, just put them up and be done with it.

You have to admit that Frank being the beast that he is, backdooring is certainly an option worth considering, because if you swing and miss, you are in deep shit. But at this point, I would just throw him up there on the block. He will be pissed off and go off like a jerk, just making people want him gone even more. If he wins RK, who cares because all the votes will go to him anyway. If he wins veto, your secondary nominee can go home. Sure you are a target of his, but chances are the person who takes the shot is already a target of his anyway. The only people left in the house who MIGHT pull him down if hey win veto would be Bridgette or Paul, and I believe that Paulie and Corey could swing Paul away from that anyway, and quite Frankly I don't see Bridgette winning a veto. On top of that, Bridgette would certainly lose her spy girls if she pulls Frank off the block too.

If James or Tiffany win HOH, I believe they WILL put him straight up on the block. Of course that is if the rest of the 8-pack is smart enough to keep Tiffany and send Paul or Bronte home this week. They need all the numbers and help they can get, but it seems that everyone is turned off from Tiffany because she is emotional. Well I would be emotional too if everyone I was supposed to be working with had just left me on the sidelines and lied to my face, and then I end up on the block for crying out loud.

I would love to see Day be the one to send Frank out, but she will over plan it too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Fri 5:43 PM BBT Frank: I'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.

And there you have it, Frank's code of life. Enough said!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:

You have to admit that Frank being the beast that he is, backdooring is certainly an option worth considering, because if you swing and miss, you are in deep shit.  But at this point, I would just throw him up there on the block.  He will be pissed off and go off like a jerk, just making people want him gone even more.  If he wins RK, who cares because all the votes will go to him anyway.  If he wins veto, your secondary nominee can go home.  Sure you are a target of his, but chances are the person who takes the shot is already a target of his anyway.  The only people left in the house who MIGHT pull him down if hey win veto would be Bridgette or Paul, and I believe that Paulie and Corey could swing Paul away from that anyway, and quite Frankly I don't see Bridgette winning a veto.  On top of that, Bridgette would certainly lose her spy girls if she pulls Frank off the block too.  

If James or Tiffany win HOH, I believe they WILL put him straight up on the block.  Of course that is if the rest of the 8-pack is smart enough to keep Tiffany and send Paul or Bronte home this week.  They need all the numbers and help they can get, but it seems that everyone is turned off from Tiffany because she is emotional.  Well I would be emotional too if everyone I was supposed to be working with had just left me on the sidelines and lied to my face, and then I end up on the block for crying out loud.  

I would love to see Day be the one to send Frank out, but she will over plan it too.  

Comp beast or not, I still don't like the backdoor plan. Eventually he is going t olose a veto comp and you just have to keep swinging, just like in season 14. He wouldn't have even made jury had they not cancelled the eviction the week the coaches came in. So in reality he has been evicted twice now. There are so many people targeting him right now, it really doesn't matter who does it to him, he can't target every person. The only thing is that he is oblivious to the fact that he is pissing everyone off and they want him out.

I would like to see Tiff stay as well, but the problem is that not only does Frank want her out, but Day does as well. Best scenario is for Tiff to win the veto and guarantee she sticks around.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:

And there you have it, Frank's code of life.  Enough said!

Obviously nanna did a horrible job raising him. If I had behaved the way he is when I was his age, my grandma would have whooped my ass, and I would have deserved it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And there you have it, Frank's code of life.  Enough said!

Obviously nanna did a horrible job raising him.  If I had behaved the way he is when I was his age, my grandma would have whooped my ass, and I would have deserved it

You got that right! clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:42 pm

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank to Natalie: "Hey make my bed for me while you're just lounging." Zakiyah: "...awful" #BB18

That's it Frank, keep digging that grave deeper. The thing is, even if he is joking around, he has taken it to the point where it is no longer funny, just insulting.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank to Natalie:  "Hey make my bed for me while you're just lounging."  Zakiyah: "...awful" #BB18

That's it Frank, keep digging that grave deeper.  The thing is, even if he is joking around, he has taken it to the point where it is no longer funny, just insulting.

This isn't the first time he has done that either. Nicole and Michelle just said that the other day that nothing he says is funny anymore. Nicole keeps saying that she is totally embarrassed because she put in her bio that Frank was one of her favorite players, but didn't realize he was like this and Michelle agreed with her.

I am not watching the feeds right now (can't stomach it), please tell me she didn't actually get up and make his bed like she was told.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Frank to Natalie:  "Hey make my bed for me while you're just lounging."  Zakiyah: "...awful" #BB18

That's it Frank, keep digging that grave deeper.  The thing is, even if he is joking around, he has taken it to the point where it is no longer funny, just insulting.

This isn't the first time he has done that either.  Nicole and Michelle just said that the other day that nothing he says is funny anymore.  Nicole keeps saying that she is totally embarrassed because she put in her bio that Frank was one of her favorite players, but didn't realize he was like this and Michelle agreed with her.  

I am not watching the feeds right now (can't stomach it), please tell me she didn't actually get up and make his bed like she was told.

I'm at work now so can't watch the feeds, I certainly hope she didn't get up and make the bed for him. What she should have said, was "how about you make it yourself and when your finished you can go fuck yourself!"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:

This isn't the first time he has done that either.  Nicole and Michelle just said that the other day that nothing he says is funny anymore.  Nicole keeps saying that she is totally embarrassed because she put in her bio that Frank was one of her favorite players, but didn't realize he was like this and Michelle agreed with her.  

I'm at work now so can't watch the feeds, I certainly hope she didn't get up and make the bed for him.  What she should have said, was "how about you make it yourself and when your finished you can go fuck yourself!"

I would have LOVED to see that happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:32 am

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Bridgette checks on Tiffany. Bridgette told her it was a team move. Bridgette leaves and Tiffany says. "What the fuck was that?" #BB18

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. The team is not the HoH, Frank is not the HoH, Bridgette is the HoH. You made the decision to put Tiffany up, it doesn't matter who talked to you or coerced you, you still had the final say. Own it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:34 am

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Tiffany to Michelle: "I think Frank is so blinded by his own game that he doesn't even see the big picture that everyone wants him out" #BB18

Wow, I believe that is the first actually smart observation anyone has made in this game since it started.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:37 am

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Bridgette tells Bronte that her, Tiffany or PAul going home this week would suck. Bridgette say Frank is following her everywhere. #BB18

:facepalm: What? You put two of those people up and you think it would suck if they go home? Then why did you put them up? Basically you are saying that you have no backbone and will do whatever Frank tells you to do. If you don't want to let him control you, then you need to stand up for yourself.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Bridgette checks on Tiffany.  Bridgette told her it was a team move.  Bridgette leaves and Tiffany says. "What the fuck was that?" #BB18

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off.  The team is not the HoH, Frank is not the HoH, Bridgette is the HoH.  You made the decision to put Tiffany up, it doesn't matter who talked to you or coerced you, you still had the final say.  Own it.

This is part of the spy girls' "big scheme" to move forward in the game. They are going to be "super nice" and "super sweet" and rally all the girls together (insert cheerleading high kick and painted smile here). What Bridgette was stumbling over saying was that she had to target the Freakazoid "team" not Tiffany herself. So, she actually wasn't trying to say it was Frank, but she had to do it for the good of her team. Michelle then told Tiffany that the "team move" is aka Frank told her to do it.

Bridgette then went to the HOH room to talk with Bronte. They were really sneaky about it, because they don't want the boys to know they are scheming (like anyone really even cares). They wanted to touch base because Bridgette has been gathering info (whoa, look out). She said that she talked with Nicole after Nicole showered in the HOH room and was feeling her out about a girls alliance and getting her perspective about the noms that Bridgette did.

I watched that conversation and it was pathetic. Bridgette was trying to be coy and pump Nicole for information and Nicole gave her basically nothing. But this was part of their "rally plan."

Bridgette reported to Bronte that Nicole said she did a good job with the noms, she was not upset that Tiff was put up even though she is on Nic's team. Nic told her that she understood and thought she was fair by putting someone up from both teams instead of just one. She then asked if Nic had heard of Bronte as a target and Nicole told her that the only thing she heard was from Vic and Jozea that Bronte was after her. But, Nic said that was squashed the day before this HOH because she finally went to talk to Bronte. So both girls were excited Bronte is doing a good job to keep herself off the radar and stuff. Then she said she told Nic she respected her opinions and just wanted to feel her out.

Bridgette told Bronte that Nic had said she knew nothing about an all girls alliance other than what Vic and Jozea had said when they were there. Bridgette told Nic she was afraid it was formed without Bridgette. Nic said if it was she wasn't in it either. Then Bridgette asked Bronte why the girls are not working together, they should be united. They seem to think that they have to be the ones to get this done. So now they are talking about getting Corey on the block and then they will rally the girls to send Corey home. So Bronte is going to move herself right up the list.

Watching these 2 brainstorm about things is just pathetic. They have no damn clue about anything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:24 am

Fri 8:35 PM BBT Bridgette: I promise I won't Christine you. That was so mean. Why can't the girls work together? All the guys are using them.

Fri 8:36 PM BBT Bridgette to Bronte in HOH: "Like, I just don't want to be 'played' by Frank and Paulie."

Fri 8:37 PM BBT Bronte is trying to talk Bridgette in to rallying the girls' votes to possibly vote out Corey if Bridge has to renom after POV.

Fri 8:38 PM BBT Bridgette: Ugh!! How do we survive?!?!?

Fri 8:39 PM BBT Bridgette says to Bronte "I can't tell Frank this." (About nomming Corey, or a boy) NT - Harper_Lee

Fri 8:40 PM BBT Bridge tells Bronte that Tiif/Michelle are very close. (ED: Nope, they're not)

Fri 8:41 PM BBT Bridgette just doesn't want to be played by Frank or Paulie.

Fri 8:42 PM BBT Bridge is perplexed as to why Michelle hates her. Bridge was told that her eyebrow comment re:Michelle got back to Michelle (TRUE).

Fri 8:43 PM BBT Bridge says she's going to be embarrassed if her "shaving Michelle's eyebrow" comment is on tape.

Fri 8:43 PM BBT Bridge and Bronte count the votes they think they have (or can get) to vote out Corey.

Here is another part of their conversation to illustrate just how stupid these girls are. Someone really needs to break it to Bridgette she has already been played and is continuing to be played. When she said she can't tell Frank about putting Corey she is delusional because if a replacement nom has to be made, Frank will be right there in that room with her until the replacement is done.

After some painstaking conversation they decided that if either of them get a choice they should choose Nat to play in POV because she could pull Bronte down and would also be safe! Yes, this was a REAL revelation for them, a real light bulb moment. But then they had to go back to brainstorming once again because Bridgette said that Frank told her to pick him to play veto. Bronte said to have an honest conversation with Frank and tell him that she wants to choose Nat because she wants to make sure Bronte is completely safe on her HOH. Bronte says that if she is completely up front and honest with him Frank will certainly understand what she wants to do.

So, she doesn't want to get played, she doesn't want people to think she has no back bone, she doesn't want a girl to go home during her HOH, but she has to ask permission from Frank as to whether or not she can make her OWN choice for a POV player or a replacement nominee. Yep, that sounds REALLY sensible! Girl power! Puke
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:28 am

Fri 8:47 PM BBT Bridgette is now outraged by Frank's actions of last night, and now realizes the boys are ruling her HOH reign.

And here is one more. She asked Frank to sleep in the HOH room last night so that nobody would ask her questions about the HOH noms, so he was there to protect her from all the other hg's. She was told about Frank this morning and shrugged it off.

Guess it just took a bit for all this stuff to sink in for her outrage to register. Well, of course, until Frank comes in to tell her what she is thinking once again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:02 am

Fri 9:52 PM BBT Bronte said she threw the Math Comp.

This one takes the cake. Bronte just did a big reveal to the spy girls that she is a secret nerd, math is her life, she is working toward her second degree.............blah, blah, blah. They were very excited like this was earthshattering or something and then she said this comment.

So, unless I am forgetting something, the "math comp" was a RK comp wasn't it? Why the hell would she throw that comp? This is either a cover because she doesn't want to look stupid for being a math whiz and losing the comp or it is one of the dumbest moves in BB history.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:28 am

chap5788 wrote:
Fri 9:52 PM BBT Bronte said she threw the Math Comp.

This one takes the cake.  Bronte just did a big reveal to the spy girls that she is a secret nerd, math is her life, she is working toward her second degree.............blah, blah, blah.  They were very excited like this was earthshattering or something and then she said this comment.

So, unless I am forgetting something, the "math comp" was a RK comp wasn't it?  Why the hell would she throw that comp?  This is either a cover because she doesn't want to look stupid for being a math whiz and losing the comp or it is one of the dumbest moves in BB history.

Yes, the 2nd RK comp was the one where the items had to add up to $18. You're right that it makes no sense to throw that one. Especially considering she was already on the block when it happened.

It's funny watching these idiots scheme and Bridgette is all talk right now. Let's see what happens when Frank challenges her. I really hope she pulls her own name so she has to pick. There is no way Frank will be OK with her not picking him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:44 am

So last night I was watching BBAD, Frank was with the spy girls and Bridgette made it known she isn't happy about Bronte being up. The spy girls think Paulie won RK and he is who put Bronte up. Frank wisely is letting them believe that. Still pushing to play in veto and get picked, he told them that if he wins, he will use it on Bronte to honor the HOH wishes. Bridgette ate this up.

A bit later, James all but told Natalie that Paulie did not win RK and to put 2 and 2 together. Nat asked if it is Frank and James just said, you didn't hear that from me. He told Nat that Bronte is safe and Tiff is the target and not to share the RK winner with anyone. They were actually having those convoy on the phone, when Frank walked in and saw James on the phone he told him, "get off the phone, you're grounded", which was perfect. So now Natalie knows Frank is RK, but she kept her promise to James so far ad hasn't told the others. At least not yet. Nat is aware that Frank is the target next week and told Bronte to just lay low and keep her mouth shut, she is nother the target, Tiffany is, but they can still move forward with their plan, which is sending either Paul or Corey home if they have to replace Tiffany or Paul. It will be I threshing to see how this plays out. I think Nat needs to share this info with the other spy girls. Knowing that Frank put up Bronte will be enough to pull Bridgette away from Frank just because he is playing them. If anything, spill the beans just to ensure Bridgette doesn't get cold feet and choose Frank for veto.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:29 pm

I don't think Nat will tell anything because she sees James as her savior in the game and he told her this was a trust building exercise. He knows how to push the right buttons with this girl.

But that little meeting Frank had with those girls brought Bridgette right back like you said and now she is saying she trusts Frank completely again.

Watching them scheme was almost painful. They have some good revelations at times, but they aren't even aware of them or what to do with them. These girls are going to shoot themselves in the foot once veto is done if Bronte is still on the block. They are going to try to rally the girls and keep talking about a girls alliance and the guys will get nervous about Bronte being better at comps than Tiffany and they will be worried she will win something and 2 of them will go up. It works for me because I want Bronte or Paul to go home anyway, they bring NOTHING to the game for me.

On another note, Frank bitched and complained that Tiffany was too emotional, she freaks out over anything and bitched too much. Now this time she has been handling being on the block very well, not too emotional, doesn't act too nervous or anything, and now he is bitching that she is acting way too comfortable and is too trusting of the 8-pack. So, he plans to rattle her cage to put her back on the emotional track. Part of it is too mess her up for the veto comp, but his obsession with Tiffany is getting ridiculous. As far as he knows she is going home this week, why not just leave it alone for now? Why does he have to kick people when they are down?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:29 pm

I have a question, of sorts. Last night on BBAD the power puff girls were talking about going to the girls with a deal, vote Paul out and we will throw the next HOH to get Z or Day the next HOH so they can get out Frank. And Bridge to know where stated how she now sees how shady Frank is and even guessed, correctly I might add, that Frank was the one that put her on the block in week 1. They said it was a good way for "us" (the power puff girls) to get out a guy that they want to get out and not rock the boat with the other side of the house. Then squealing and jumping and giggling ensued. :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Naru wrote:
I have a question, of sorts. Last night on BBAD the power puff girls were talking about going to the girls with a deal, vote Paul out and we will throw the next HOH to get Z or Day the next HOH so they can get out Frank. And Bridge to know where stated how she now sees how shady Frank is and even guessed, correctly I might add, that Frank was the one that put her on the block in week 1. They said it was a good way for "us" (the power puff girls) to get out a guy that they want to get out and not rock the boat with the other side of the house. Then squealing and jumping and giggling ensued. :facepalm:

Honestly, I had had my fill of the spy girls and quit watching them. I do remember them saying they would rally the girls and make that deal with them about throwing it to Day and Zak, but I thought Bridgette was back on the "I trust Frank" train by then. Maybe that was later when Frank had a meeting with them and they begged him to make sure they just make it to jury and that they would happily go home at that time and so on.

Day and Nicole were talking earlier about Day talking to the spy girls about sending Paul out and saving Tiffany, but I am guessing they will probably chicken out so they don't make Frank mad which is absolutely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next