Tidbits 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:21 pm

One of the forum topics I would peek in on through the season was "Tidbits" to read in the house happenings on conversations, some of the juicy juice that don't always make it to air. I have not seen it started to date so I thought I would be as bold to start Tidbits 18 for this new season.
You all know the routine any good juice/newz inside the house let those of us without house eyez or ears in on it....
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:27 pm

This from yesterday I found both cute & disturbing.

Quote :
5:06PM BBT: Bronte and Natalie talking in the backyard. They are concerned about the newbies who seem very close to the vets. Bronte worried that they have a trick up their sleeve. Bronte is worried that Jozea is going home. Natalie says that Victor is smart and is already 20 steps ahead.

And I was so liking Natalie and nothing to do with her game sense and for this reason, Victor 20 steps ahead? Victor couldn't find sand standing at the beach in the sand...
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:47 pm

This little tidbit here shows and tells me Da'vonne read and heard all the criticism regarding her game last season.

Quote :
Nicole says she doesn't like to kick people when they are down. She says, even if it's someone that has been torturing her, she still won't do that. Da'Vonne says, even with Jozea, they know he's going home, but she still cracks jokes with him. Nicole says she's trying to hide because she wants to stay out of things. She says she's feisty. Da'Vonne says, she can be feisty and not be mean. Da'Vonne says she came to play a good game because people were mean to her the last time she played.

I was one of those who criticized her game and her conflict resolution skillz harshly last season. You can tell she's playing a very calculated game this time around she had a few early hiccups with her team choice, but seems to have made proper connections with real & secondary alliances.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:51 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
One of the forum topics I would peek in on through the season was "Tidbits" to read in the house happenings on conversations, some of the juicy juice that don't always make it to air. I have not seen it started to date so I thought I would be as bold to start Tidbits 18 for this new season.
You all know the routine any good juice/newz inside the house let those of us without house eyez or ears in on it....

Actually Naru started one called "Happening in the house right now", but this one is good as well, has a more familiar feel to it and I'm sure we will have several threads of such nature before we are done.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:53 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
This little tidbit here shows and tells me Da'vonne read and heard all the criticism regarding her game last season.

Quote :
Nicole says she doesn't like to kick people when they are down. She says, even if it's someone that has been torturing her, she still won't do that. Da'Vonne says, even with Jozea, they know he's going home, but she still cracks jokes with him. Nicole says she's trying to hide because she wants to stay out of things. She says she's feisty. Da'Vonne says, she can be feisty and not be mean. Da'Vonne says she came to play a good game because people were mean to her the last time she played.

I was one of those who criticized her game and her conflict resolution skillz harshly last season. You can tell she's playing a very calculated game this time around she had a few early hiccups with her team choice, but seems to have made proper connections with real & secondary alliances.

I agree that she sems to have learned, but we havea long way to go. I think she is a ticking time bomb. Remember that last season, she didn't blow up until she started to feel the heat. Her alliance is in power right now. I think we will see her revert back as soon as the other side gets some power and she feels some heat.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

Quote :

I agree that she sems to have learned, but we havea long way to go.  I think she is a ticking time bomb.  Remember that last season, she didn't blow up until she started to feel the heat.  Her alliance is in power right now.  I think we will see her revert back as soon as the other side gets some power and she feels some heat.

Agreed CT, always easier to play when you or your alliance member or full patch alliance member is not on the block. But I can see desperate Day's ahead <see what I did there when she finds herself or close alliance member on the block. I'm a little surprised Paul hasn't really pushed her buttons to get her to pop her top and cast a bad light on her knowing she don't take pressure well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:12 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
Paul hasn't really pushed her buttons to get her to pop her top and cast a bad light on her knowing she don't take pressure well.

It's funny that you mentioned this. Paul is a horrible player. LAst night on the feeds him and Jozea were talking about how many seasons they've seen. Jozea has not even seen a full season and Paul only watched 16. He claims that gives him an advantage as he was more fresh going into the house. Now had he actually watched her season, he would have that advantage of knowing he can push her buttons.

I honestly don't get his strategy. If I had never been on the show and was recruited to be, you can bet your ass I would be watching every tidbit I possibly could. No such thing as too much information.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:28 pm

One, this was a great thread last year, so I am glad you started it again. Here are just a few from last night. It is an expansion of what Ctown just posted showing just how little these guys know about the game as well as some epic comments that are completely off base.

Mon 11:06 PM BBT Jozea: Who's ZingBot?

Mon 11:06 PM BBT Natalie just had to explain to Jozea who Zingbot is.

Mon 11:09 PM BBT Jozea: So this Zing thing, does he come to us or do we go to him? Can we touch him, punch him in the face?

Mon 11:54 PM BBT Paul says even if there's a twist, his side always has the numbers.
Mon 11:55 PM BBT Jozea said once they get to top 9. There isn't secrecy but everyone will love each other to the end. Bridgette "it's big brother"

Tue 12:24 AM BBT Paul: I only watched season 16 but I wanted to come in here having watched none & knowing nothing so I can see what my natural instincts are, to see how I would react.
Jozea agrees it's better to come in blind not knowing anything.

Tue 1:05 AM BBT Natalie doesn't know who Rachel Reilly is. Jozea is educating her.

Tue 1:07 AM BBT Jozea: When you go home and watch the motherf-ing shows - you'll see my DRs and...
Tue 1:08 AM BBT Jozea: That's why I'm the fking Messiah, b---h

Tue 4:03 AM BBT Jozea says him and Paul are "literally known as the masterminds of the house"

For a little more information on them talking about when it gets down to 9 and no secrecy, these 2 actually have a plan that at that point everyone left in the house will come to a consensus on who will go on the block to go home, doesn't matter who is HOH. People will apparently know when it is "their time" and there will be no secrets, when your time comes it comes. Jozea said that IF there comes before the end of the game that the house wants him on the block he will accept it because he knows he is loved and respected by EVERYONE in the house and they won't want him to go anyway. Yep, they are going to weed out all the undesirables and the rest are just going to follow him around like sheep waiting for their time to go and give the money to him at the end of the game. Oh, and it will make GREAT TV too according to him!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Here's a good article that fits right in with this thread:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-they-said-what-week-1/

They said what?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Quote :
Mon 12:52 PM BBT Bronte wondering why Paulie isn't mad at Nicole for putting him up.
"I wonder what trick they have up their pocket".

Wow. Just wow! We have a real Mensa group in the house this year.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
oneblkeye wrote:

Quote :

I agree that she sems to have learned, but we havea long way to go.  I think she is a ticking time bomb.  Remember that last season, she didn't blow up until she started to feel the heat.  Her alliance is in power right now.  I think we will see her revert back as soon as the other side gets some power and she feels some heat.

Could not agree with you more Ctown. I am interested to see how the heat from a shift of power (I am actually thinking this week depending on the comp) will affect this new calm, calculated play. She is very much a control freak and always makes comments to people in her alliance to "watch" someone in their alliance who is spending too much time with the "other side." It drove her insane last night because James spent much of the day and evening with Bronte and Natalie. He told a couple of the 8-pack that he was trying to get information on their plans going forward, but Day wanted to talk to him directly to find out what was going on. She was very, very suspicious. I get that you have to keep your guard up, but she is a bit over the top and like you said "a ticking time bomb."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Tue 1:10 AM BBT Natalie to Paul & Jozea: There's something going and we don't know about it.

This is about the 4th or 5th time that Natalie and/or Bronte have tried to tell Jozea, Paul and Victor that something is going on because Paulie doesn't seem to be mad at Nicole for putting him up and he doesn't act like he is nervous. Paulie has kind of tried to cover that up by telling Paul that he is just trying to enjoy his last few days in the house and he doesn't want to beg for votes and such.

These girls have also tried to tell them that they may not have all the votes they think, that some people they think are solid are on the other side, but they REFUSE to believe it. As we all know, Jozea is the Messiah and can read everyone at all times, so they shoot it down any idea that the girls throw out there that they are being fooled. This blindside is going to be very sweet and those girls are going to be standing in front of Victor (who is 20 steps ahead of everyone) and Paul and saying "I tried to tell you!" Hell yesterday the girls even started dropping comments to a few people here and there that they are just "voting with the majority" and probably hoping someone would tell them if they weren't in the majority. The 8-pack however don't want them to know which is he majority and let them go down with the sinking ship.

Thursday can't come fast enough for me!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 1:10 AM BBT Natalie to Paul & Jozea: There's something going and we don't know about it.

This is about the 4th or 5th time that Natalie and/or Bronte have tried to tell Jozea, Paul and Victor that something is going on because Paulie doesn't seem to be mad at Nicole for putting him up and he doesn't act like he is nervous.  Paulie has kind of tried to cover that up by telling Paul that he is just trying to enjoy his last few days in the house and he doesn't want to beg for votes and such.  

These girls have also tried to tell them that they may not have all the votes they think, that some people they think are solid are on the other side, but they REFUSE to believe it.  As we all know, Jozea is the Messiah and can read everyone at all times, so they shoot it down any idea that the girls throw out there that they are being fooled.  This blindside is going to be very sweet and those girls are going to be standing in front of Victor (who is 20 steps ahead of everyone) and Paul and saying "I tried to tell you!"  Hell yesterday the girls even started dropping comments to a few people here and there that they are just "voting with the majority" and probably hoping someone would tell them if they weren't in the majority.  The 8-pack however don't want them to know which is he majority and let them go down with the sinking ship.  

We just have to hope that they don't follow suit like seasons past and tell someone flat out they are going because a blindside would be "mean". That type of thing always annoys the hell out of me. Half the fun of watching this show is the blindsides
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This is about the 4th or 5th time that Natalie and/or Bronte have tried to tell Jozea, Paul and Victor that something is going on because Paulie doesn't seem to be mad at Nicole for putting him up and he doesn't act like he is nervous.  Paulie has kind of tried to cover that up by telling Paul that he is just trying to enjoy his last few days in the house and he doesn't want to beg for votes and such.  

These girls have also tried to tell them that they may not have all the votes they think, that some people they think are solid are on the other side, but they REFUSE to believe it.  As we all know, Jozea is the Messiah and can read everyone at all times, so they shoot it down any idea that the girls throw out there that they are being fooled.  This blindside is going to be very sweet and those girls are going to be standing in front of Victor (who is 20 steps ahead of everyone) and Paul and saying "I tried to tell you!"  Hell yesterday the girls even started dropping comments to a few people here and there that they are just "voting with the majority" and probably hoping someone would tell them if they weren't in the majority.  The 8-pack however don't want them to know which is he majority and let them go down with the sinking ship.  

We just have to hope that they don't follow suit like seasons past and tell someone flat out they are going because a blindside would be "mean".  That type of thing always annoys the hell out of me.  Half the fun of watching this show is the blindsides

Absolutely! Don't ruin the fun for us, especially THIS one. hand
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Wow! Just wow? I wanted to quote bits & pieces (tidbits) of what both you Chap posted but it was becoming confusing for this old steam propelled brain of mine. Where did they find this bunch of clueless youth? They should thank their lucky stars they not playing with a more devious minded set of vets, or those kidz would be doing vets laundry and meal preps.
How do you get on a game show played for half a million and not do some type of research, who's Zingbot? Don't you worry your pretty little head you won't be around to meet him anyway. I wish I could play with this bunch I'd be setting mini fires here & there planting seeds about him & her they'd be so busy looking at each other crosseyed they wouldn't bother with an old vet like me. may even ask the old guy for advice never knowing who caused the sh!t.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Tue 11:57 AM BBT Frank has heard that the producers have said that there will never be another All Star season.

Well, this sucks! I would like to see an all-star season and I think it would be very popular, but apparently production doesn't agree. I guess this comes from the same smart individual who said they brought back the Battle of the Block a second year because it was a "fan favorite."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Tue 12:30 PM BBT Frank & Davonne in SR.Frank discussing whether he is going to reveal his vote before voting.Going to think about it & talk to James.

Ctown and I were just talking about this earlier. This will PISS ME OFF if he does this and others follow suit. I want it to be a complete and total blindside!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Tue 1:09 PM BBT Jozea offering to help Michelle with her social game and says that he picks his words very carefully and means what he says.

Little does he know that he is the most unpopular person in the house (and outside the house according to the polls at Jokers)!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 11:57 AM BBT Frank has heard that the producers have said that there will never be another All Star season.

Well, this sucks!  I would like to see an all-star season and I think it would be very popular, but apparently production doesn't agree.  I guess this comes from the same smart individual who said they brought back the Battle of the Block a second year because it was a "fan favorite."

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Production did not like the first All-Stars because they had no control over the HG's. It is much easier for them to manipulate the newbies. With the vets, they don't have that capability because they are on to productions BS that they are fed in the DR.

Besides, who would you even put on an All-Star season? Frankie? Caleb? Amanda? there is really a very small pool of those you could consider an all-star.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:11 pm

From @BigBrotherLeak

Quote :
Tiffany/Paulie are whispering about approaching Paul on Thursday after the eviction to get in good graces with that side of the house. #BB18

and

Quote :
Tiffany tells Paulie they need to keep approaching Paul quiet so that they're safe with every side of the house

Well here we go. People trying to play both sides of the house. While it's not a bad strategy, I think they are going about it the wrong way. The way to do this is to have a 2 person alliance (Please don't make a F2 deal in the first week) and each of them join a different side. Then just do whatever they can to protect each other. Now Tiffany is already in the 8 pack, so she stays there, have Paulie align with Pauls group, and they share info with each other. The hard part is not making things obvious. Don't seek each other out to talk, just sort of let it happen. If 4 people are sitting around, both outlast them until it's just the 2 of them, then they can talk.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:15 pm

From @hamsterwatch

Quote :

Jozea: "this is my first block or however you guys call it"

Paul: "I don't know who the fuck put me up, they could still be in the house"

Well the intelligentsia strikes again.  The person who put up Paul could still be in the house.  There are 15 people in the house.  Only Glen did not play in the Roadkill comp.  Does it really take much brainpower to figure out the person who put you up is still in the house?

:facepalm:

Does everyone like our new smiley? I think this will be used quite a bit with this group of idiots!

Last edited by ctown28 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:22 pm

From @ BigBrotherLEak
Quote :
Da'Vonne is telling Tiffany that James has been worried about her (Tiffany) because she's been seen talking a lot to Jozea. #BB18

Quote :
Tiffany is not happy now. Tiffanny doesn't understand why James thinks she makes them nervous. Tiff questions if James is solid w/them. #BB18

Day's game is already beginning to unravel. At this point there is no reason to start throwing doubt within your alliance. It looks like she is going to try to pit alliance members against each other and watch them take each other out. This seldom works and she will be caught in the crossfire. Wait until there is a confrontation between Tiff and James and Tiff states that it was Day who told her. That is where Day's initial meltdown will begin. Just like her little blowup with lay last year that got her evicted.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:38 pm

From @BigBrotherLeak

Quote :
There goes Tiffany. She's telling Michelle what Da'Vonne told her not to say to anyone. Tiffany:"James doesn't trust me." #BB18

[quote[Tiffany is telling Michelle that James doesn't trust herand wants to nominate her. Michelle: "What?!" #BB18[/quote]

Quote :
The Michelle/Tiffany conversation was broken up. Tiffany is now pacing around the house. #BB18

And let the implosion of the 8 pack alliance commence!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 pm

from @hamsterwatch

Quote :
slip-grip shoes were delivered to Team Unicorn (only) - they can't figure out why #UnicornShoes #bb18

Now what is this all about? I'm wondering if BB is messing with them and they will all get them eventually for Thursdays comp, still two days away so plenty of time
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:44 pm

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Da'Vonne is telling Nicole that Tiffany heard James doesn't trust her anymore.  Davonne: "She's freaking out." #BB18

I think day is absolutely destroying her game.  I guess she spends most ofher time up in the HoH room and is not very social.  She needs to understand that people are going to sit around and chat with each other and not spend all day in isolation.  The fuse on the day-bomb is getting shorter and shorter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits 18   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next