The Next HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: The Next HOH   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:39 am

So I don't think team Unicorn will play in the HOH because they will be safe BUT that isn't the question here. It will be Day and Frank's team will be the next HOH. Still not the question I'm going to ask though.

My question, and I want you guys to tell me how he or she, will convince their respective teams to allow them to be the next HOH?

Day wins and I'm telling you Paul is going to announce he is the HOH with out consulting Day or Z, which will piss them off.

Frank wins and he may be able to convince them to let him be the HOH. But how?

Tell me what you think.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: The Next HOH   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:48 am

Naru wrote:
So I don't think team Unicorn will play in the HOH because they will be safe BUT that isn't the question here. It will be Day and Frank's team will be the next HOH. Still not the question I'm going to ask though.

My question, and I want you guys to tell me how he or she, will convince their respective teams to allow them to be the next HOH?

Day wins and I'm telling you Paul is going to announce he is the HOH with out consulting Day or Z, which will piss them off.

Frank wins and he may be able to convince them to let him be the HOH. But how?

Tell me what you think.

Unicorn is not HOH, freakazoids are. But I don't think it will be a team comp each week, otherwise, as chap pointed out in a different thread, people will have to sit out to even the teams. I will not be happy if they continue making it teams, although I do agree it could cause some shit to see people argue for who gets it.

I really hope to see someone like Paul or Victor win it so the vets have to feel some heat. The 8 pack alliance is way to confirm right now and things need to be shaken up. And we're only in the first week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: The Next HOH   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:46 pm

James said last night to Bronte and Natalie that they could do rock, paper, scissors to determine who would be HOH, but didn't seem to answer to that.

Naru, you are right, James could never be "named" HOH if his group wins, because I am assuming that barring a unanimous decision, it would more than likely be majority rules. Now on Day's team, Paul is the one outnumbered and I don't see Day and Zak allowing him to be HOH. On Frank's team the only one not in the 8-pack is Bridgette so it really wouldn't matter. All of Nicole's team is in the 8-pack so they are safe there. Basically the 8-pack only has to beat James' team and they will basically be safe another week.

Now surprisingly I do agree with Ctown that I would like to see a power shift here and Victor to be HOH (since Paul has no hope of being named on that team). The hit list of the "revolution" is James and Tiffany first with Nicole, Michelle and Corey following behind that. But after this blindside, they might be looking at Day and Frank seeing them as bigger targets because they were so sure of them being solid with them, not to mention James would be safe with Victor as HOH.

Ultimately Victor will probably put up 2 vets. Then if anyone in the 8-pack wins Road Kill, that 3rd nominee is going home because the 8-pack actually has 9 votes in their pocket (Paulie is with them but not an official member), with 2 on the block, 7 votes go to the third nominee and they are gone causing yet another blindside!

Yes, I am rooting for the 8-pack and this "shift of power" is not exactly what it usually means in the scenario. But, we will see what the vets are made of, what the newbies on the 8-pack do under pressure and who tries to jump ship the fastest. I also believe that the 8-pack will provide plenty of drama moving forward when they start breaking up in the natural progression of the game. We have Day and Zak who I believe can be very outspoken. We have Frank who can get very snappy at times, and it is usually toward a girl, so that will become an issue for him. We have Michelle is quiet, but knows the game very well and I believe can cause drama with some subtle comments here and there. Plus we have the love triangle developing with Tiffany, Zak and Paulie (even though he is not an official member yet). This might just be a very successful season.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: The Next HOH   Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:40 am

So this is happening every week? I thought that was a one time thing due to it being the first week. Why doesn't the winner of the comp get HOH and their team is safe. But the winner shouldn't have to beg for HOH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: The Next HOH   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:12 am

Wembeley wrote:
So this is happening every week? I thought that was a one time thing due to it being the first week.  Why doesn't the winner of the comp get HOH and their team is safe. But the winner shouldn't have to beg for HOH.

Some of us are assuming that it will be an individual comp where there is a clear winner, but the team the HOH winner is on will all be safe in keeping with the team concept. But of course, we have been wrong before!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next HOH   

Back to top Go down

The Next HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: