Share | 

Weekly HOH comps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Weekly HOH comps   Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:58 am

Day mentioned this subject and it got me wondering about the HOH comp. Do you think the HOH comp will continue to be "team comp" where they all have to work together or an individual comp where they win HOH and safety for their team? I would think it would be difficult to keep the team concept going with teams being uneven. I guess they could be like Survivor and have people sit out of the other groups, but I am thinking that really would not be really be a fair thing in BB because of the HOH aspect of it. I also don't want to see the team having to come to a consensus every week of which team member would be HOH either. The first week it was fine because all the teams were even, but now I want the HOH to earn it on their own.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Weekly HOH comps   Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
Day mentioned this subject and it got me wondering about the HOH comp.  Do you think the HOH comp will continue to be "team comp" where they all have to work together or an individual comp where they win HOH and safety for their team?  I would think it would be difficult to keep the team concept going with teams being uneven.  I guess they could be like Survivor and have people sit out of the other groups, but I am thinking that really would not be really be a fair thing in BB because of the HOH aspect of it.  I also don't want to see the team having to come to a consensus every week of which team member would be HOH either.  The first week it was fine because all the teams were even, but now I want the HOH to earn it on their own.

What do you guys think?

I don't think it will be a team comp every week, but as it will remain where the HOH team is safe. Julie stated the HOH team will be safe all summer long. So it will be the first 5 weeks or so. At least until jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Weekly HOH comps   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Day mentioned this subject and it got me wondering about the HOH comp.  Do you think the HOH comp will continue to be "team comp" where they all have to work together or an individual comp where they win HOH and safety for their team?  I would think it would be difficult to keep the team concept going with teams being uneven.  I guess they could be like Survivor and have people sit out of the other groups, but I am thinking that really would not be really be a fair thing in BB because of the HOH aspect of it.  I also don't want to see the team having to come to a consensus every week of which team member would be HOH either.  The first week it was fine because all the teams were even, but now I want the HOH to earn it on their own.

What do you guys think?

I don't think it will be a team comp every week, but as it will remain where the HOH team is safe.  Julie stated the HOH team will be safe all summer long.  So it will be the first 5 weeks or so.  At least until jury.

Yeah, that is what I thought too. I mean look at this week, if it was a team concept and Nicole can't compete, that puts her team at 2. So they would have to have 2 people from each group sit out and I don't see them doing that in the second week of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly HOH comps   

Back to top Go down

Weekly HOH comps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1