Corey needs to go ASAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Corey needs to go ASAP   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:20 am

This is the most despicable thing ever talked about in the big brother house.  Trying g to set a goat on fire?.  Are you fucking kidding me?  Yes, I know it wasn't him, but one of his frat buddies, but he's still complicit in the thing.  Just standing around and not doing anything is despicable.  And then to have the audacity to tell the story and smile about it?  Then there Are people on social media defending this sick fuck, talking about how he was young and made a mistake, blah blah blah.  I don't give a fuck jowls young you are, you don't set a live animal on fire.  CBS is already  getting some heat from animal rights activist.  Here's the video for those of you that haven't seen it

https://twitter.com/IsItUpOrDown/status/746955804759199744?s=09
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: Corey needs to go ASAP   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

I had not seen this and I couldn't get the link to work, but from what you told me, I am not sure I WANT to see it. I was actually a fan to the extent that I thought he would be someone the vets could use because he seems to be kind of pliable. But now, he is right up there with Jozea for me, they can both go right now in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: Corey needs to go ASAP   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:04 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I had not seen this and I couldn't get the link to work, but from what you told me, I am not sure I WANT to see it.  I was actually a fan to the extent that I thought he would be someone the vets could use because he seems to be kind of pliable.  But now, he is right up there with Jozea for me, they can both go right now in my opinion.

It's disturbing. And there are actually people defending him. I got into a big argument with McPizza from season 15 on Twitter about it. He thinks people are overreacting because the goat ended up safe, but that's not the point, to watch someone try to light a living animal and fire , so nothing to stop it, then recount the story while laughing is despicable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey needs to go ASAP   

Back to top Go down

Corey needs to go ASAP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1