AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

I just meant number wise, not game wise. You tell Bronte and Natalie who to vote for and they'll do it. If James told Natalie vote out Frank and Natalie told Bronte vote out Frank, there are two votes right there, as opposed to the one vote from Tiffany. I don't think Natalie nor Bronte is playing this game at all. They're only useful as votes. BTW, those two are the types of players who always make it far in the game. i.e. Portia!

I get what you're saying but Porsche is a bad example.  Because of the stupid golden key twist, she couldn't really do anything the first few weeks.  Once that twist was over she started playing and won a few comps.  A much better example would be Victoria.

Yes, Victoria too! Victoria is the #1 example of this. I completely forgot about her!! That's how stupid she was. But Natalie is way better than Victoria. Bronte, maybe not so much. But at least Bronte and Natalie try, sort of. Victoria was clueless. CLUELESS! But I still think Porsche (Portia, however its spelled) was a complete waste of space. She just sat around eating ice cream. Kind of like Jordan in her season, that she won! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

I just meant number wise, not game wise. You tell Bronte and Natalie who to vote for and they'll do it. If James told Natalie vote out Frank and Natalie told Bronte vote out Frank, there are two votes right there, as opposed to the one vote from Tiffany. I don't think Natalie nor Bronte is playing this game at all. They're only useful as votes. BTW, those two are the types of players who always make it far in the game. i.e. Portia!

I get what you're saying but Porsche is a bad example.  Because of the stupid golden key twist, she couldn't really do anything the first few weeks.  Once that twist was over she started playing and won a few comps.  A much better example would be Victoria.

Sorry Lizzy, I missed your thought process on that, I thought you meant they would "take him out" in some sense. That is 2 votes, but it wouldn't take much for Bridgette to pull them on board to support Frank either. Even though I am not a fan of Tiffany, she brings much more to the game than Bronte or Natalie ever will.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Sorry Lizzy, I missed your thought process on that, I thought you meant they would "take him out" in some sense.  That is 2 votes, but it wouldn't take much for Bridgette to pull them on board to support Frank either.  Even though I am not a fan of Tiffany, she brings much more to the game than Bronte or Natalie ever will.

I probably didn't make myself very clear. I have like ten minutes before I have to get back to work, so I'm typing fast! TeeHee

As for Tiffany staying, I think the drama surrounding Tiffany brings much more to the game, then Tiffany actually does! She doesn't play this game very well. I finally started watching BBAD this whole week and I've seen her do NOTHING! She just walks around the house, moping, wearing sunglasses and asking her teammates if they're absolutely sure they're not going to evict her. Annoying! Not that Bronte does anything spectacular, but at least she's entertaining, in the fact that she's so clueless, and thinks she knows what's going on, when in fact she doesn't. Like she honestly thinks she knows things. And that she's this math whiz and somehow that's going to help her win this game. But I think you need to know what's going on, before you can even put math to it.  chuckle

I do think it's great that they're going to blindside GoldenFrankenfurter with Tiffany staying...BUT I don't know if it's worth it to me as a viewer if Tiffany stays. I'm SO over her. Also, knowing BB manipuduction (heh), they'll probably tell GoldenFrankenfurter last minute that Tiffany is staying, or at least hint at it. So it won't be much of a blindside.

And then he'll just blame Day, and try to take her out. And Day'll try and take out GoldenFrankenfurter. Then they'll both go out and Tiffany will be forgotten about and stay until F2!! And then gloat at how great of a game player she was. Puke
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:14 pm

I already likedid Tiffany going in, but that speech locked her in for me. Maybe not good long term for her game but passing Frank off with it was great
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Ctown, I could not agree more, that speech was absolutely epic. It would have been even better if she had actually went into that HOH and won it, but that didn't happen. I have to give her credit for the guts to stand up there and say it that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 am

Unfortunately, she is in the same spot Frank was on his seasom, unless jn power, will be on the block. She is the easy failsafe target right now and really has nobody in the house. She needs to step up her social game and stop with the paranoia or she has no chance. If she goes this week, she does have the advantage of being Vanessa sister and would be productions first choice to return.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:31 am

I don't like her because she is a carbon copy of her sister, who I didn't like. Why don't I like her? She threw everyone who saved her ass under the bus about 5 minutes after the comp was over.

Don't get it twisted, I would do the same thing in her position, only I would wait a good hour or so before doing it. Putting Day, Tiffany or Natalie on the block is a waste of an HOH because none of them can win or do shit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:38 am

Naru wrote:
I don't like her because she is a carbon copy of her sister, who I didn't like. Why don't I like her? She threw everyone who saved her ass under the bus about 5 minutes after the comp was over.

Don't get it twisted, I would do the same thing in her position, only I would wait a good hour or so before doing it. Putting Day, Tiffany or Natalie on the block is a waste of an HOH because none of them can win or do shit.

She is hardly a copy of her sister. Yes she got a birthday emotional but has toned that down. She hasn't even been close to vanessa. Vanessa actually won comps and played much better. Socializing and such. I think it's funny how Paulie keeps bringing up her sister as a reason to get her out but nobody has called him out that same can be said for him being Cody's brother
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

She is hardly a copy of her sister.  Yes she got a birthday emotional but has toned that down.  She hasn't even been close to vanessa.  Vanessa actually won comps and played much better.  Socializing and such.  I think it's funny how Paulie keeps bringing up her sister as a reason to get her out but nobody has called him out that same can be said for him being Cody's brother

can't argue with that....btw....you on your phone because I love this.Birthday emotional.....can't wait to found out the hidden meaning in that....lol
Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:55 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

She is hardly a copy of her sister.  Yes she got a birthday emotional but has toned that down.  She hasn't even been close to vanessa.  Vanessa actually won comps and played much better.  Socializing and such.  I think it's funny how Paulie keeps bringing up her sister as a reason to get her out but nobody has called him out that same can be said for him being Cody's brother

can't argue with that....btw....you on your phone because I love this.Birthday emotional.....can't wait to found out the hidden meaning in that....lol

Fucking tablet and autocorect. She got a bit emotional.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:57 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Fucking tablet and autocorect.  She got a bit emotional.  

I liked it! We could start our own slang language now. "Tiffany got all birthday emotional on us"....... Donald Duck

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:08 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I liked it! We could start our own slang language now. "Tiffany got all birthday emotional on us"....... Donald Duck
Well at her age people get emotional on birthdays about getting older, at our age we get emotional that we actually lived another year
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:19 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Well at her age people get emotional on birthdays about getting older, at our age we get emotional that we actually lived another year

Agreed. (hey when you look for smilies find a big "thumb up" as well if you can.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   

Back to top Go down

Tiffany
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2