Tiffany

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Tiffany   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:21 am

I started this thread because I think she is going to be involved in some drama coming up. There is a potential for a love triangle with her, Zak and Paulie that could become an issue very easily (with Day seemingly fanning the fire for whatever reason). Plus tonight Frank snapped at her in a group of people (he was out of line) and she is making a big deal about it. Actually nobody else really even noticed it that much.

First she went to the hammock and chilled for a while. She had a conversation with James (not sure if they discussed it or not). Frank then came out side and talked to her alone and apologized for being an asshole. He was very humble and sincere about it and she just kept saying it was fine (when it was obvious it wasn't). After he left, she went to the HOH room to sulk.

She made it obvious she was in the bed and upset. She was basically trying to get Nicole, then Zak to drag it out of her. She kept saying it was nothing but the body language said it was. She makes Zak work to get pull it out of her. Then Day comes in asking too, but Nicole says they should just leave her be.

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree here, she is going to be another emotional wreck that will affect her game. Like I said Frank was out of line for snapping at her, but he apologized sincerely right away and she is the one making something out of nothing.

I just realized some of you may want the details of Frank's outburst. BB gave them alcohol. Zak took one of the bottles of wine out of the room and supposedly was going to share it with 4 other girls, but some people thought she just took it to hide it or something. Frankly I don't know the motivation with it. While Paul was running around trying to figure out who was drinking and who wasn't so they knew how much each of them would get, someone said that Zak had taken a bottle of wine. Tiff said she didn't think Zak would do that. Several people were talking and saying there were 3 bottles of wine, now there are 2 (Frank being one of them).................Tiff said a few times there must have only been 2 bottles because Zak would never do it. Frank said something like "I know there were 3 bottles cuz I was there when they were delivered, geez Tiffany!" He did outright yell it, but he did raise his voice and was pretty rough in the way he said it. She was very shocked by it and looked around for a reaction from others, but like I said nobody really noticed.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:35 am

chap5788 wrote:

She was very shocked by it and looked around for a reaction from others, but like I said nobody really noticed.

Your right she is just like her sister. She was looking for some one to come to her defense but when no one did, because they were all talking at the same time, She made sure the attention was pulled to her. She is going to end up making the same mistakes that her sister did and then pull that "integrity" crap. Bet on it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 am

If Tiffany considered Frank's "statement" a BIG HUGE FACTOR - then she's more of a self-appointed "victim" than I thought. She's just as pathetic as her sister. I was right - they're almost one and the same - same voice, same mannerism, same over-the-top emotional derelicts.

The "poor-little-me" act - covering her eyes/face with that stupid wool hat all evening - just because Frank made ONE STATEMENT, and the volume of his voice was a decibel higher than a "normal" voice - she immediately goes into a downward spiral - he apologizes profusely - she continues her emotional roller coaster ride.

I can't stand her.

I'm DONE with her.

She's BORING as fuck!

She's brought NOTHING into the house.

She's NOT entertaining.

I'd like to see the BACK OF HER - out of the HOUSE! NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:34 am

From @BigBrotherLeak:

Quote :
Tiffany: I'm so emotional and I don't know why. I'm so stupid. I don't know why I'm crying. The Rousso'so cannot cry. #BB18

Did she not watch her sister last season, that's all Rousso'so do is cry.
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Nikita wrote:
If Tiffany considered Frank's "statement" a BIG HUGE FACTOR - then she's more of a self-appointed "victim" than I thought. She's just as pathetic as her sister. I was right - they're almost one and the same - same voice, same mannerism, same over-the-top emotional derelicts.

The "poor-little-me" act - covering her eyes/face with that stupid wool hat all evening - just because Frank made ONE STATEMENT, and the volume of his voice was a decibel higher than a "normal" voice - she immediately goes into a downward spiral - he apologizes profusely - she continues her emotional roller coaster ride.

I can't stand her.

I'm DONE with her.

She's BORING as fuck!

She's brought NOTHING into the house.

She's NOT entertaining.

I'd like to see the BACK OF HER - out of the HOUSE! NOW!

Nikita you really need to work on expressing yourself in a healthy manner. Wow it's like week 2 and she's already on that nerve girl? From the little I've seen (straight TV)no feeds she doesn't seem that bad I like her better than Vanessa so she's ahead of the game there. But I can tell she maybe one of the house criers could be a few this season walking around with buckets for their tears.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Jokers wrote:
Sun 1:58 PM BBT Frank telling DAY how Tiffany got so upset about the wine thing last night & that she was even crying & stuff. Day says she'll thread carefully. Frank  says its crazy how someone freaks out over everything that Tiffany can't handle the heat so Frank saying he will be threading carefully too.

At least she is on their radar.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:51 pm

She is also someone who needs to be validated on everything. At first I thought she was just fishing for info and feeling people out, but she really does need that daily. Her and Frank did manage to have a conversation today, but I will bet as soon as she has the opportunity she will try to get him out of the house and she WILL bring up that he snapped at her again.

The 8-pack has been doing a pretty good job of sharing information with each other, but now they have resorted to filtering what they tell her because she gets paranoid, nervous and almost freaks out if someone tells her that anyone sees her as a target. Did she really think she would never be a target in this game? I think she will still go a ways, but only because of the group she is with right now.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:41 am

chap5788 wrote:
She is also someone who needs to be validated on everything.  At first I thought she was just fishing for info and feeling people out, but she really does need that daily.  Her and Frank did manage to have a conversation today, but I will bet as soon as she has the opportunity she will try to get him out of the house and she WILL bring up that he snapped at her again.

The 8-pack has been doing a pretty good job of sharing information with each other, but now they have resorted to filtering what they tell her because she gets paranoid, nervous and almost freaks out if someone tells her that anyone sees her as a target.  Did she really think she would never be a target in this game?  I think she will still go a ways, but only because of the group she is with right now.

She is on Paul's radar for sure. He has a hate for her that may just blind him.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:35 pm

So we had another mini-meltdown by Tiffany. Frank talked to Tiffany and told her that Victor was the one lying about the Nicole/Victor "date after the show thing." The group was not happy that he is using this information for his own benefit and asked him to leave it alone. This morphed into Nicole having to have a conversation with Natalie about it.

Frank STILL didn't leave well enough alone and sought out Natalie about her vote and telling her that her vote won't matter, but she might want to throw the next HOH and such. In essence she knows Jozea is going home. Frank told her not to tell the others, he was trying to help HER. Of course she told Bronte, and word is getting around (even though Jozea, Paul and Victor are still in denial to an extent).

So Tiffany finds out that Natalie blabbed to Bronte AND Bridgette and told Frank about it. They were discussing that it is no longer going to be a blindside and such. Frank suddenly had an outburst like he does at times and tells Tiffany he doesn't care and he would stand there and "be grilled over something so stupid."

This of course sent Tiffany into a crying thing. She went to another room with Nicole and someone else (don't remember for sure) and she is crying saying Frank talks harshly to girls, he plays on people's fears, she doesn't know if she can work with him, all while interjecting that she hates it that she is crying on camera. Bronte came in the room and she basically continued her crying shit and talking about Frank treating her badly, etc. They tell Tiffany that she should talk it out with Frank, but she said she needs space.

Tiffany, Michelle and Day go to talk to others in the HOH and tell Frank about it. He then says she is too emotional. Corey starts talking about booting her out of the alliance and replacing her (this comment always kills me...........she has information on you people). Frank even said he was thinking about calling Tiff out in front of the house saying she is Vanessa's sister!

And who do we have to blame for much of this? it is Day. She is the one who keeps putting question marks in people's heads about each other in the group. She knows that Tiffany is paranoid an emotional and the other day she told Tiff that James doesn't trust her fully and there have been other things she has done. Even last night during all this turmoil Day is telling people that they need to watch James too. And she told Zak that they have to watch Nicole because she is falling for Victor's romancing stuff. Day just keeps pushing buttons and poking the bears and pretty soon they will ALL be melting down. Between Frank thinking he is the man in charge and expects others to clear decisions with him, but he can go on his own, Day's control freak and paranoia shit about people talking to others, and Tiffany's emotional, thin-skinned personality, this group is going to blow themselves up before the eviction tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:12 pm

I thought I would revive this thread since it looks like she is staying in the house. Now personally I don't think she is that much of a threat because she is trying very hard to play her sister's game, but there is one missing key element in that strategy. The only reason Vanessa was successful with her gameplay was because she had leverage to use very early on. She won either the second or third HOH and that is the same time the twin thing came out. So she had leverage of her HOH power AND the twins thing that she could use to control those girls and pull them in. In addition, that safety thing she gave to Austin at the beginning pulled him in as well.

Tiffany has not had any power and so far has completely bombed in comps. The pressure gets to Tiffany much more than Vanessa, probably because she is more worried about playing up to her sister and using her sister's playbook instead of letting the game come to her.

Truth be told Day was the one who shit on Tiffany's game with Frank, but nobody will ever really remember that or figure it out. I think Day saw Tiffany as Vanessa and wanted revenge from her season because Day has trouble letting go of things. If she really thought Tiffany was going to play a game like Vanessa and is a threat, why not team up with her long-term? I just don't get it.

Anyway, the way this week unfolded is actually making Tiffany much more dangerous going forward. Nicole, Michelle, Zak, Paulie and Corey avoiding her like the plaque for almost the entire week only to swoop down and save her at the last minute is not going to make her grateful to them for long. She is gathering a lot of information from the "save Tiffany" and "study sessions" about the inner workings of the alliances around her and if she wins HOH, she will play hard and fast that is for sure.

Now the cracking under pressure in comps is sure to hamper her game a lot because she is not someone who people are going to stay completely true to long-term. But if she can pull this one out tonight, it might go a long way in giving her confidence. It is not like I am a fan of hers, but I see her causing some drama going forward and being a wrench in the game of several people, especially the vets.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Now that she is being saved, it could be a huge turnaround for her, she hasn't really started playing or really had a chance to play since she's been on the block 2 out of 3 weeks. When on the block, the only real thing you can do is try to save yourself, if she can have a week of not being up, just think we will see some of that strategy come out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Now that she is being saved, it could be a huge turnaround for her, she hasn't really started playing or really had a chance to play since she's been on the block 2 out of 3 weeks.  When on the block, the only real thing you can do is try to save yourself, if she can have a week of not being up, just think we will see some of that strategy come out.

I agree with you, but because she is playing Vanessa's play book (even recites it sometimes about deals, picking up "solo-dolo" players, etc.), she will have to win some sort of power to leverage this week. I could see her shoot herself in the foot with said leverage or power too thinking she can control too much as well. It will be interesting to see that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:55 pm

WHAT??? She's being saved? Ugh!! :facepalm:

They're so stupid to save her. I think they could use Natalie and Bronte to get rid of GoldenFrankenfurter!! Keeping Vanessa 2.0 just because she doesn't like GoldenFrankenfurter is DUMB! I blame BB production! They are going to do their damnedest to keep her AND GoldenFrankenfurter. She is useless and I'd much rather see Bronte and Natalie and even stupid BridgeToNowhere than Vanessa 2.0! I shouldn't even call her that because at least Vanessa had some tyor of game, this chick just mopes around with her stupid sunglasses constantly asking for reassurance that she's NOT being sent home. Im not very happy about this at all!! waiting

So who's going instead of Tiffany (No longer Vanessa 2.0)?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:02 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

They're so stupid to save her. I think they could use Natalie and Bronte to get rid of GoldenFrankenfurter!! Keeping Vanessa 2.0 just because she doesn't like GoldenFrankenfurter is DUMB! I blame BB production! They are going to do their damnedest to keep her AND GoldenFrankenfurter. She is useless and I'd much rather see Bronte and Natalie and even stupid BridgeToNowhere than Vanessa 2.0! I shouldn't even call her that because at least Vanessa had some tyor of game, this chick just mopes around with her stupid sunglasses constantly asking for reassurance that she's NOT being sent home. Im not very happy about this at all!!  waiting

While I agree that this could come back to bite them, thinking that Natalie and Bronte can be used for anything in this game is just not going to happen. They both are begging to make jury and then said they actually WANT to go on the block and get evicted at that point. They don't want to play the game, but want to go to jury house and hang out for summer vacation and collect the stipend. And they are both serious about it, because they talk about it while alone too, so it is not just a strategy to stay in the game.

Plus, they are both very ignorant about the inner workings of the game. They are picking up on some of it, but they actually think their biggest accomplishment was to unveil the "secrets of BB18" which according to them is that everything is in 2's. 2 female vets, 2 male vets, 2 math nerds, 2 siblings of previous hg's and a few others I don't remember. Either of them might be able to pull off an endurance comp, but I think they would actually be afraid to do it because they don't want to have to nominate anyone. Natalie still doesn't actually understand what a backdoor plan is and Bronte is not much better.

The person actually responsible for saving Tiffany is Michelle. She was the driving force behind it and nobody even realizes it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:04 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

They're so stupid to save her. I think they could use Natalie and Bronte to get rid of GoldenFrankenfurter!! Keeping Vanessa 2.0 just because she doesn't like GoldenFrankenfurter is DUMB! I blame BB production! They are going to do their damnedest to keep her AND GoldenFrankenfurter. She is useless and I'd much rather see Bronte and Natalie and even stupid BridgeToNowhere than Vanessa 2.0! I shouldn't even call her that because at least Vanessa had some tyor of game, this chick just mopes around with her stupid sunglasses constantly asking for reassurance that she's NOT being sent home. Im not very happy about this at all!!  waiting

Bronte will be going home, but the smart move would be to send Paul home, but none of them see that. First, Paul floats to whoever is in power and has really upped his social game since Jozea left. More importantly, sending him home would give the girls a 8-4 advantage. Simple math.

However, keeping Bronte to go after Frank is never gonna happen, Bronte would be under the Bridgette influence who is under the Frank influence. By sending Bronte home, this will really fuck up Bridgette and it will be interesting to see how Frank tries to spin because it will be his fault Bronte went home on Bridgette HoH.

I really hope they keep this quiet and it's a close vote as it will divide the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:

The person actually responsible for saving Tiffany is Michelle.  She was the driving force behind it and nobody even realizes it.

No she's not, production is responsible. 2 days ago Paulie and Corey were adamant about Tiffany having to go, then suddenly they are on board to save her? Sorry, but Michelle is not that persuasive, I guarantee there was some DR manipulation here
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Bronte will be going home, but the smart move would be to send Paul home, but none of them see that.  First, Paul floats to whoever is in power and has really upped his social game since Jozea left.  More importantly, sending him home would give the girls a 8-4 advantage.  Simple math.

However, keeping Bronte to go after Frank is never gonna happen, Bronte would be under the Bridgette influence who is under the Frank influence.  By sending Bronte home, this will really fuck up Bridgette and it will be interesting to see how Frank tries to spin because it will be his fault Bronte went home on Bridgette HoH.

I really hope they keep this quiet and it's a close vote as it will divide the house.

Funny you should mention Paul being a better choice, because James has tried to tell people that Paul is the Jmac of this season, but nobody listens to it. I could go either way with this, but I think Bronte going is better. Bronte was just trying to bide her time to get to jury, but Paul really thinks he is in control of things in the game and he is just being bounced around like a ball. If he wins HOH, Paulie will run it for him.............UNLESS Victor comes back in the house, then things have the potential of shaking up just a little bit for Paul, but it won't last long because the 2 of them would be drunk with the power and shoot themselves in the foot anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

The person actually responsible for saving Tiffany is Michelle.  She was the driving force behind it and nobody even realizes it.

No she's not, production is responsible.  2 days ago Paulie and Corey were adamant about Tiffany having to go, then suddenly they are on board to save her?  Sorry, but Michelle is not that persuasive, I guarantee there was some DR manipulation here

I completely disagree with you this time Ctown. Corey has been telling Nicole even alone that he doesn't care if she stays or goes, whatever they want to do for THEIR game. Michelle really didn't care anything about it until she had a conversation with Tiffany the other day and seemed to have a light bulb moment that she just might need Tiffany in the game. She has wanted Bronte out for a while anyway and I watched her have these casual conversations with Day, Nicole, Zak, Paulie and Corey in different settings and looked for cracks in the foundation for keeping her in the house. The discussions I have went back and watched over the past 24 hours about this showed Paulie and Corey actually being convinced while in a conversation/discussion with Day, Michelle, and Nicole being involved at different times, but the common denominator was always Nicole. They didn't come out of the DR and have that revelation like we have seen before, it seemed to happen organically in the course of the conversations. Of course this is my opinion, and I am not saying DR hasn't planted seeds, but I still think that Michelle is the one who can take credit/responsibility for this happening at this point.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

While I agree that this could come back to bite them, thinking that Natalie and Bronte can be used for anything in this game is just not going to happen.  They both are begging to make jury and then said they actually WANT to go on the block and get evicted at that point.  They don't want to play the game, but want to go to jury house and hang out for summer vacation and collect the stipend.  And they are both serious about it, because they talk about it while alone too, so it is not just a strategy to stay in the game.

Plus, they are both very ignorant about the inner workings of the game.  They are picking up on some of it, but they actually think their biggest accomplishment was to unveil the "secrets of BB18" which according to them is that everything is in 2's.  2 female vets, 2 male vets, 2 math nerds, 2 siblings of previous hg's and a few others I don't remember.  Either of them might be able to pull off an endurance comp, but I think they would actually be afraid to do it because they don't want to have to nominate anyone.  Natalie still doesn't actually understand what a backdoor plan is and Bronte is not much better.

I just meant number wise, not game wise. You tell Bronte and Natalie who to vote for and they'll do it. If James told Natalie vote out Frank and Natalie told Bronte vote out Frank, there are two votes right there, as opposed to the one vote from Tiffany. I don't think Natalie nor Bronte is playing this game at all. They're only useful as votes. BTW, those two are the types of players who always make it far in the game. i.e. Portia!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Of course this is my opinion, and I am not saying DR hasn't planted seeds, but I still think that Michelle is the one who can take credit/responsibility for this happening at this point.

Well you are entitled to your own opinion, no matter how wrong you are!
neener :raspberries: neener :raspberries: neener :raspberries:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Of course this is my opinion, and I am not saying DR hasn't planted seeds, but I still think that Michelle is the one who can take credit/responsibility for this happening at this point.

Well you are entitled to your own opinion, no matter how wrong you are!
neener :raspberries: neener :raspberries: neener :raspberries:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Right back at ya!

neener neener neener

I am just glad there is SOMETHING to debate and/or disagree about at this point. I just hope something stupid doesn't happen this week to squash what we have going in the potential for drama coming up!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No she's not, production is responsible.  2 days ago Paulie and Corey were adamant about Tiffany having to go, then suddenly they are on board to save her?  Sorry, but Michelle is not that persuasive, I guarantee there was some DR manipulation here

Well according to Facebook (and we all know Facebook is all knowing TeeHee ), it WAS Michelle's seed planting that saved Tiffany. So Chap is right! clapping chuckle

BUT, I do think BB manipulation had a lot to do with it Wink

Last edited by KeenLizzy on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:30 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

I just meant number wise, not game wise. You tell Bronte and Natalie who to vote for and they'll do it. If James told Natalie vote out Frank and Natalie told Bronte vote out Frank, there are two votes right there, as opposed to the one vote from Tiffany. I don't think Natalie nor Bronte is playing this game at all. They're only useful as votes. BTW, those two are the types of players who always make it far in the game. i.e. Portia!

I get what you're saying but Porsche is a bad example. Because of the stupid golden key twist, she couldn't really do anything the first few weeks. Once that twist was over she started playing and won a few comps. A much better example would be Victoria.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Well according to Facebook (and we all know Facebook is all knowing TeeHee ), it WAS Michelle's seed planting that saved Tiffany. So Chap is right! clapping chuckle

To the dungeon with both of you! neener neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:32 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Well hell with an endorsement like Facebook, how could I be wrong! chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany   

Back to top Go down

Tiffany
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next