View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Natalie is the current hoh, she promised Nicole that she wouldn't put her up but said nothing about Corey.  She is leaning toward putting Paul and Victor up, james told her that's what he would do.

But production thinks they are so clever and their twists will divide the house.  Paul or Victor will win the care package and instead of working against each other, they will work together and Nicole and Corey will be on the block together with Michelle as the agreed upon replacement nom.

Yep, and their stupid care package with the bribe money next week will do nothing to change the course of the game either. Since the packages are supposed to be getting better, I would think the co-HOH and the bribe money should have been switched in order.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Here is how I think the returning juror will go down. I don't think BB really wants Victor to come back a 3rd time, fans are already pissed about that possibility as it is. They also don't want Paulie coming back after the bad sportsmanship and what not.

Anyhow, here is my call it before it happens:

By a 2-1 vote, Victor will be evited from the Big Brother house. While he is talking with Julie, the twist is unleashed that there will be a another battleback to get back in the game. The 5 jurors will all play in the next competition, whichever one lasts the longest will return to the game. Paulie and Vic or excited and think they have this in the bag. The remaining HG's and the jurors enter the backyard and the HoH is the wall endurance comp that James has been begging for all season. Those comps usually do not bode well for larger players, but more smaller players. Bridgette wins the battle back and Paulie and Vicotr are back to jury house along with Day and Zak.

James wins HoH, Paul gets the care package and talks James into sending Bridgette right back out the door
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:34 pm

Actually Ctown, I agree with your "call" that the jurors will compete in the HOH to be the one to stay in the house because of the way the worded the announcement of the jurors returning to battle back in.

Now if you are correct about it being the wall comp, looking at the jurors Zak would probably be built for it best, but I think we can be sure that as soon as Paulie falls off that wall she will actually jump off.

Actually I could see Bridge or Day winning their way back (not the HOH itself), but I wouldn't count Vic out. I didn't think he could stay on the spinning disc thing, but when his ass is on the line, he could very well pull it off.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:15 am

I don't think Bridge to Nowhere can win an endurance comp. Remember she has a messed up ankle and knee. Unless it healed already??

Here's what I think will happen...
Victor will be eliminated and Julie Chicken will announce the Jury Battle Back. They have to do something stupid to come back and I think Victor will win AGAIN!

And then he'll walk right back in the house and be eligible to play for HOH and win that. And Natalie and James will be shitting in their pants. But, ultimately, Victor puts up Corey and Nicole. If any of them win, he'll backdoor James.

I kind of would like to see a Final four of Victor, Paul, Michelle and Natalie... with NO returnees, because it's not like they tried really hard to play. Throwing veto comps, lying in bed, doing what "America" wants them to do... BOOOO!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Quote :

I kind of would like to see a Final four of Victor, Paul, Michelle and Natalie... with NO returnees, because it's not like they tried really hard to play. Throwing veto comps, lying in bed, doing what "America" wants them to do... BOOOO!

That's not a final 4 of no returnees.  Victor will have returned twice and be on his 3rd chance. Which is 2 more than James and 1 more than nicole.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:38 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I don't think Bridge to Nowhere can win an endurance comp. Remember she has a messed up ankle and knee. Unless it healed already??

Here's what I think will happen...
Victor will be eliminated and Julie Chicken will announce the Jury Battle Back. They have to do something stupid to come back and I think Victor will win AGAIN!

And then he'll walk right back in the house and be eligible to play for HOH and win that. And Natalie and James will be shitting in their pants. But, ultimately, Victor puts up Corey and Nicole. If any of them win, he'll backdoor James.

Well, I did forget about the knee and ankle, but her ankle was messed up at the time she stood in that other endurance comp with her arm in the air for 5 hours and didn't come down until she had a deal in her pocket that ended up biting her in the ass. Then in the ball pit veto even though both her knee and ankle were both screwed up, she still pushed herself to try to win it, so I would not count her out. She has a lot of determination and has more than likely been rehabbing during her time in the jury house.

I am not thrilled with the way James and Nicole have played either, but there are a lot of people in that house that have been throwing comps this season. Paul only wins when he thinks his butt is on the line which is the same as the 2 of them have been doing. Sure he calls people out and is a good talker, but that strategy is obvious now and nobody is buying what he is selling anymore. But I will give him credit for having pulled his game out of the fire the week Vic left, even though much of that was luck and something he pretty much fell into by accident.

Nat was a total floater/coattail rider in the beginning, but she also used that time to learn the game because she was COMPLETELY clueless about it. She observed things and asked James endless questions about the game. Now she is all out playing and I believe she has more than earned her place in the game at this point. But if she was in the finals against someone who had been a target for much of the game and got themselves out of it in addition to making moves when they had the power like she has, my vote would go to them (Paul or Victor).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

If James wins veto he will use it on Natalie. They both said they would use it on the other, but I think James will go through with it. Hell, he may even throw the veto to make sure that Nat stays in the house instead. He is already talking about things to do to make SURE he is the target instead of Nat like not washing anymore dishes and piling as many of them in the sink as possible to piss off Victor. He is ramping up his pranking too because he knows it bugs Victor when he does it.

This is so stupid because what if Nat won veto and he had a chance to try to save himself, he will have shot any chance of that in the ass. I never thought he would COMPLETELY give up his game for Nat. I guess I may have to eat crow and admit Ctown was right, he is a horrible player......................................but I do believe he was playing okay up to the last couple of weeks! neener
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Hey I've been saying it too!! TeeHee This also goes to show that James is not on BB to win money, he is there for fame! Look Nat may be using him in the game but I'm sure he's going to use their showmance outside the game. Like he did with Meg! They made a lot of appearances together. They were even on some stupid ass game show. So imagine how many offers he might get with Natalie? Amazing Race perhaps??

Once again proving to me that he is not as genuine as people believe him to be! I'm sure he's thinking if I fall on my sword for Natalie, America will love him for it and award him AFP and he and Natalie could be the next BB showmance. I'm on to James!! :m
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I guess I may have to eat crow and admit Ctown was right, he is a horrible player

That looks so much better in these big letters.

There is no doubt in my mind he will use veto on her if he wins. If she wins, he will talk her into using it on herself, which won't be very hard to do. James still thinks he has a shot with Natalie after the game ends so is willing to fall on his sword for her.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I guess I may have to eat crow and admit Ctown was right, he is a horrible player

That looks so much better in these big letters.

There is no doubt in my mind he will use veto on her if he wins.  If she wins, he will talk her into using it on herself, which won't be very hard to do.  James still thinks he has a shot with Natalie after the game ends so is willing to fall on his sword for her.

I KNEW you would do something like that! neener

Initially I thought it was all talk and he was trying to make her feel better or to gauge if how she would react to him, but the continual talk about it and then talking about doing things to make himself even more of a target kind of shows he really means it. He said he feels he has to take the bullet on this because it was HIS fault for them trusting Nicole and Corey and putting up Vic and Paul when Nat was HOH. Nat of course agrees with this. The funny thing is that James gave Nat pros and cons to both scenarios and told her REPEATEDLY he would support whatever decision she made. Then when Mich won co-HOH, she talked Mich into going along with the plan too. Up until the noms were actually made and Vic and Paul called Nat and Mich out about it, she was proud of her decision. Hindsight is always 20/20, but it just bugs me when people take credit when it goes well and lay blame when it goes south.

But anyway, I still say Nat is a bigger threat moving forward at this juncture. She is better at comps and better at observation. Victor also has a soft spot for Nat and I can see him being very protective of her moving forward which should concern the others in the final 4 including Paul to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3