View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9088

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Well it looks like Tiffany is under fire again, sitting on the block next to Natalie. Of course the plan is to send Tiffany home this week. If Tiffany or Frank win Roadkill they will put up Corey, if anyone else wins it will likely be Paul, unless of course Paul wins in which case it can be anyones guess.

Anyhow back to the prediction, one of two things will happen here this upcoming week.

Scenario #1 : The veto comp is the dice comp that we have seen where thye have to get the top number of the dice back in the little cube. Last week Tiffany was preparing for it with q-tips and pretty much mastered it, in which case she will win the veto and Natalie will be the one sent packing.

Scenario #2 : Tiffany does not win veto and ends up going home, but it will be short lived as the very next day she will win battle back and re-enter the game.

Production has this all as their fail safe to ensure that the sibs and returning players all make jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6703

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Frank will win RK. He will put up Nicole so that Corey isn't in the veto comp. Frank will win the veto and take Tiffany down. Paul will be the replacement. Tiffany will try very hard to campaign to send Nicole home, but everyone will continue to leave the room when she enters and she will find herself all alone once again and Paul or Natalie will be the one going home. Tiffany will have another meltdown and then try to blow up more information but nobody will care what she has to say this time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Every week, the HG's have seemed to think the dice comp will be what they do in veto, so some of tehm have been practicing for it.

Well here we are with either Day or Tiffany going home, some of the last two people production wants to get rid of yet, I'm sure they would much rather Natalie or Bridgette leave.

Anyhow, calling it before it happens, Tiffany will be evicted on Thursdays show. Feeds will be down and wewon't know what is happening at all. Friday at 8:00 PM EST, the battle back episode will begin. What will the competition be? The dice game! Production needs to make sure Vanessa's sister gets back in the game!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6860

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
Every week, the HG's have seemed to think the dice comp will be what they do in veto, so some of tehm have been practicing for it.

Well here we are with either Day or Tiffany going home, some of the last two people production wants to get rid of yet, I'm sure they would much rather Natalie or Bridgette leave.

Anyhow, calling it before it happens, Tiffany will be evicted on Thursdays show.  Feeds will be down and wewon't know what is happening at all.  Friday at 8:00 PM EST, the battle back episode will begin.  What will the competition be?  The dice game!  Production needs to make sure Vanessa's sister gets back in the game!

I think it will be brontazilla.....maybe.....you know some times! Pigs! Do Fly!....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:50 am

ctown28 wrote:

Anyhow, calling it before it happens, Tiffany will be evicted on Thursdays show.  Feeds will be down and wewon't know what is happening at all.  Friday at 8:00 PM EST, the battle back episode will begin.  What will the competition be?  The dice game!  Production needs to make sure Vanessa's sister gets back in the game!

You have mentioned several times they would make sure that Day or Tiff would be able to re-enter the house if evicted, but I could not think of any comp that would favor either of them over Victor.......

But you found one and it makes perfect sense. Once again I believe you are right on point Ctown! clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Frank will find the secret room along with the secret power and save himself from eviction. Then this stupid twist with "fan interaction" will award him something else because his edit will show him as the poor little wounded underdog and his sidekick. Puke
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:18 pm

ok, secret room has been found, there are 12 envelopes, one contains a round trip ticket that will allow an evicted HG to get back in the house. Paul went in first, told them all that the secret is over and he has it, tried to lead them to believe there are no more prizes. Nobody belived him, and Victor is now in there getting his. The rule is that the envelope needs to remain sealed and can only be opened by Julie after being evicted.

So, calling it before it happens. Now I could simply say Franks envelope will have the round trip ticket, but that is too simple. This will pan out one of two ways.

Scenario 1: Frank will be evicted on Thursday as everyone expects him to be. Julie will open his envelope and it will contain the round trip ticket. Production will then take the envelopes from the other HG's because the prize has already been won and they don't need them anymore. None of them will suspect that each and every one of those envelopes contained a round trip ticket and this was their way to keep Frank around.

Scneario 2: As a safety precaution to make sure that nobody opens their envelopes, production will "hold" the envelopes for everyone so that they do not have the temptation to peek. They will allow the HG's to turn them over in the DR and write their names on the envelopes (This is to show how on the up and up production is), The reality is that none of them have the round trip ticket, but we will never know this or see the next part, Frank will be called back into DR and asked to do his envelope over because some clumsy intern spilled coffee on it or something and they need a new one. This is when they will slip the round trip ticket into his envelope and when he is evicted, even if not this week, he gets to re-enter the game. At this point, all the other HG's will be given their envelopes to open and they will have various prizes in them, a cruise, $10,000 cash and things of that nature.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Tonight Frank gets evicted and is revealed to not have the round trip ticket and goes home for good.

Bridgette wins HoH and nominates Day and Michelle. Victor finally gets to play in a POV and wins and saves Michelle. Paulie is put up as the replacement nom. This causes Day and Paulie to have words as well as Day and Paul (Paul because he gets mad that Day is campaigning against Paulie). Day is then evicted but when she is talking to Julie she is revealed to have the round trip ticket. She goes back into the house the the 2nd half of a special double eviction episode. Nicole wins HoH and puts up Day and Bridgette. Bridgette wins POV and Zakiyah goes up as the replacement. Day is then evicted and not only becomes the first member of the jury, but also becomes the first person in BB history to be evicted 2 times on the same night!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tonight Frank gets evicted and is revealed to not have the round trip ticket and goes home for good.

Bridgette wins HoH and nominates Day and Michelle.  Victor finally gets to play in a POV and wins and saves Michelle.  Paulie is put up as the replacement nom.  This causes Day and Paulie to have words as well as Day and Paul (Paul because he gets mad that Day is campaigning against Paulie).  Day is then evicted but when she is talking to Julie she is revealed to have the round trip ticket.  She goes back into the house the the 2nd half of a special double eviction episode.  Nicole wins HoH and puts up Day and Bridgette.  Bridgette wins POV and Zakiyah goes up as the replacement.  Day is then evicted and not only becomes the first member of the jury, but also becomes the first person in BB history to be evicted 2 times on the same night!

I love it!!!!!!! clapping clapping clapping

This should be in the wishes thread!

Genie Genie crystalball
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Bridgette wins HoH and nominates Day and Michelle.  Victor finally gets to play in a POV and wins and saves Michelle.  Paulie is put up as the replacement nom.  This causes Day and Paulie to have words as well as Day and Paul (Paul because he gets mad that Day is campaigning against Paulie).  Day is then evicted but when she is talking to Julie she is revealed to have the round trip ticket.  She goes back into the house the the 2nd half of a special double eviction episode.  Nicole wins HoH and puts up Day and Bridgette.  Bridgette wins POV and Zakiyah goes up as the replacement.  Day is then evicted and not only becomes the first member of the jury, but also becomes the first person in BB history to be evicted 2 times on the same night!

Genie Genie crystalball

I couldn't decide if I wanted to put it in wishes or here but decided for here just in case it actually happens!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Genie Genie crystalball

I couldn't decide if I wanted to put it in wishes or here but decided for here just in case it actually happens!

Hey whatever works! cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:32 pm

So technically this is the 6th eviction of the season and the 6th week of the season, and guess who has ticket #6 from the secret room? You guessed it............Frank.

Frank will be evicted. He will open his ticket and it will be the round-trip ticket. He will re-enter the house, loses HOH and ends up back on the block again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So technically this is the 6th eviction of the season and the 6th week of the season, and guess who has ticket #6 from the secret room?  You guessed it............Frank.

Frank will be evicted.  He will open his ticket and it will be the round-trip ticket.  He will re-enter the house, loses HOH and ends up back on the block again.

Oh I just have to add to this one. Before they open the envelope Frank will be talking with Julie and she will ask him about Tiff's comment of dealing with the devil. This will lead into the opening of envelope #6 after the 6th eviction in the 6th week. The number of the beast, 666
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So technically this is the 6th eviction of the season and the 6th week of the season, and guess who has ticket #6 from the secret room?  You guessed it............Frank.

Frank will be evicted.  He will open his ticket and it will be the round-trip ticket.  He will re-enter the house, loses HOH and ends up back on the block again.

Oh I just have to add to this one.  Before they open the envelope Frank will be talking with Julie and she will ask him about Tiff's comment of dealing with the devil.  This will lead into the opening of envelope #6 after the 6th eviction in the 6th week.  The number of the beast, 666

Love it! cheers1 clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:57 pm

We are now two weeks into the 4 weeks the round trip ticket can be used.  Notice they were very careful to state that it is good for 4 weeks, not 4 evictions.  So calling it now.  If after the 3rd week the ticket is not used, there will be double eviction in the 4th week.  Production knows who has it so DR manipulation will be in full force to get that person evicted should it come to that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:59 am

Day will be evicted this week, but will return via round-trip ticket. James will be awarded the care package this week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 pm

It is obvious Mich will stay tonight and Paulie will be scratching his head.

One of 2 things will happen with the DE:

Paulie will win HOH and put up Mich and Bridge and one will go home. Paul and Victor will be sucking on his ass when he wins once again.

If anyone else but Nicole, Corey or Paulie win HOH, Nicole and Corey will go on the block and Nicole will go home.

Nat, Bridge and Mich will be pretty full of themselves and think they are running the house and will be bossing James around.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:21 pm

If Paulie is actually evicted in the DE, he will have the round trip ticket. No way they are going to let the first taste of drama we have had in the house end now!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Bridge will win the care package this week.

Nat will turn on James in the next couple of weeks (unless there is a time when she needs protection again). She already asked Paul behind James' back if James was sketchy at all in the HOH room with Paulie. She wouldn't be doing that if she felt about James and trusted James the way she says she does for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:38 am

Paulie will continue to pout and threaten to leave the jury house if he doesn't have the RT ticket or a battle back option.

Paulie will be evicted on Thursday. He will have the RT ticket and return to the house. The juror will have a battle to return to the house and Day will be the winner and return to the house too.

The episodes will be devoted to making Paulie out to be a victim. The vote flipping and is "true love" Zak being sent out of the house, he is betrayed by his boys and loses the veto. Being called out on a number of occasions by Mich and Paul to fluster him for the comps and of course his tears he shed. Then he will end up with the care package after returning to the house on his RT ticket, UNLESS he wins HOH outright.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:06 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paulie will continue to pout and threaten to leave the jury house if he doesn't have the RT ticket or a battle back option.

Paulie will be evicted on Thursday.  He will have the RT ticket and return to the house.  The juror will have a battle to return to the house and Day will be the winner and return to the house too.

The episodes will be devoted to making Paulie out to be a victim.  The vote flipping and is "true love" Zak being sent out of the house, he is betrayed by his boys and loses the veto.  Being called out on a number of occasions by Mich and Paul to fluster him for the comps and of course his tears he shed.  Then he will end up with the care package after returning to the house on his RT ticket, UNLESS he wins HOH outright.

I don't think they'll do both the RK and battle back, if anything they will insert a reset week.  If RT doesn't get used Thursday, the Friday episode willike be something about a battle back, if it does they'll have some contingency plan for the Friday episode, like a clip show talking about all the twists or family segments,mimic sure something is planned.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:14 am

Paulie will have the round trip ticket.  He will come back in the house acting like he's humbled by the whole thing. He will then proceed to win HoH and will be bragging to Corey and Nicole how his whole emotional thing was an act and his strategy, he knew all along he had the round trip ticket and Paul and Victor should have taken his deal, now they are going up with James as a replacement nom.

Victor will then get the care package and completely crush Paulie's hopes.  Paulie will nominate James and Victor will put up Corey.  Paulie will win veto and tell Corey this is perfect, he will pull Corey down.  Corey will talk him out of it because he's afraid Nicole will be the replacement nom.  Paulie doesn't use the veto and Corey goes home.  Nicole jumps ship from Paulie because Corey went on his HOH and not being able to play in the next HOH, Paulie finds himself right back on the block and starts the emotional bullshit again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paulie will have the round trip ticket.  He will come back in the house acting like he's humbled by the whole thing. He will then proceed to win HoH and will be bragging to Corey and Nicole how his whole emotional thing was an act and his strategy, he knew all along he had the round trip ticket and Paul and Victor should have taken his deal, now they are going up with James as a replacement nom.

Victor will then get the care package and completely crush Paulie's hopes.  Paulie will nominate James and Victor will put up Corey.  Paulie will win veto and tell Corey this is perfect, he will pull Corey down.  Corey will talk him out of it because he's afraid Nicole will be the replacement nom.  Paulie doesn't use the veto and Corey goes home.  Nicole jumps ship from Paulie because Corey went on his HOH and not being able to play in the next HOH, Paulie finds himself right back on the block and starts the emotional bullshit again.

Actually I can see your scenario happening with the exception of Paulie not using the veto on Corey. I don't see Corey giving up his game for Nicole. I also think that Paul will end up with the care package instead of Vic though because this secret service thing he is doing is hilarious and it will be shown that he is responsible for getting Paulie on the block.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Haven't done this in a while.. Also I haven't been watching BBAD or reading updates so all I know is from what I see on CBS, but here goes nothing...
crystalball crystalball crystalball

Corey gets evicted. Corey has the return ticket and goes back in the game. Nicole wins HOH. She nominates Michelle and Natalie. And we go right back to a few weeks ago. With nothing changed. Except Paul drops Natalie and James and Victor and floats right on over to Corey, Nicole and Paulie. Making a Final "for reals" FINAL 4 with them! TeeHee

Not that I want this to happen at all, but I just have this feeling....
What I really want to happen is.... Posted on BB wishes
chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:38 pm

Natalie is the current hoh, she promised Nicole that she wouldn't put her up but said nothing about Corey.  She is leaning toward putting Paul and Victor up, james told her that's what he would do.

But production thinks they are so clever and their twists will divide the house.  Paul or Victor will win the care package and instead of working against each other, they will work together and Nicole and Corey will be on the block together with Michelle as the agreed upon replacement nom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next