HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Calling it before it happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Calling it before it happens   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Day and Zak will be the first to "revolt" or be "shunned" out of the 8-pack and Fatal 5. Day won't be able to hold her tongue for too long I'm sure. Plus Day seems to think it is fine for her to go to any group and hang out to gather information, but when others do it, she will make comments like "I'm going to have to talk to (insert name here) because they are being sucked into the other side." This will wear thin on some of them and when they don't heed her advice, she will start questioning THEIR loyalty too.

Paulie and Tiffany will have a showmance and it will cause some drama.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:14 am

Paulie goes home this week. But it's not done there. Rumor is that Glen is in sequester so we may see someone coming back from an early out. It won't be glen, but Paulie goes and works himself back in.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:38 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paulie goes home this week.  But it's not done there.  Rumor is that Glen is in sequester so we may see someone coming back from an early out.  It won't be glen, but Paulie goes and works himself back in.  

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

I really hope this is not the case, but your statement made me think about something.............have you counted the weeks and the hg's to determine IF we will have a returning player this week........how many DE's if we do and such. I remember us going back and forth on this one last year!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:56 am

Day is going to screw up her own game..............again. If the power shifts this week (and you know it probably will) under the pressure she will lose her loyalties very quickly in a panic mode. Plus her control freak tendencies will get her in trouble this week or possibly next week. Here is why.

I have been pretty impressed with her game play. She has been holding her tongue, watching and observing, playing nice with people she doesn't even like and being pretty neutral in groups from the other side, never going to far with her comments. But in the last day or so she has been slipping a bit. She planted seeds with Tiff today that Paulie and Zak might be getting too close and went as far as to say that she "knows" Paulie likes Zak the same way too. Tiff is crushing on Paulie pretty hard, so why would you want to make 2 of your alliance members become at odds with each other this early? She makes observations to some of the group members about "watching" this one or that one from being to chummy with the other side of the house, but it is okay for her to do it. I think her "powers of observation" are starting to turn to paranoia and she is basically trying to spread doubt among people who she is supposed to be with. Yep, I think the old Mama Day is starting to show.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Paulie goes home this week.  But it's not done there.  Rumor is that Glen is in sequester so we may see someone coming back from an early out.  It won't be glen, but Paulie goes and works himself back in.  

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

I really hope this is not the case, but your statement made me think about something.............have you counted the weeks and the hg's to determine IF we will have a returning player this week........how many DE's if we do and such.  I remember us going back and forth on this one last year!

I have not crunched the numbers yet, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. There are 16 people, same as every year and 99 days, which is the longest they've done. Someone has to come back at some point, just like in years past, we just may see it happen pre-jury.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Paulie goes home this week.  But it's not done there.  Rumor is that Glen is in sequester so we may see someone coming back from an early out.  It won't be glen, but Paulie goes and works himself back in.  

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

I really hope this is not the case, but your statement made me think about something.............have you counted the weeks and the hg's to determine IF we will have a returning player this week........how many DE's if we do and such.  I remember us going back and forth on this one last year!

I have not crunched the numbers yet, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.  There are 16 people, same as every year and 99 days, which is the longest they've done.  Someone has to come back at some point, just like in years past, we just may see it happen pre-jury.

It could be the three B4 Jury or the first 3 that are already in jury.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Its obvious to me what they're doing. If a returnee or sib is evicted first four, it will come from there. If all meanies are first four out, they will be released from sequester
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Paulie goes home this week.  But it's not done there.  Rumor is that Glen is in sequester so we may see someone coming back from an early out.  It won't be glen, but Paulie goes and works himself back in.  

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

I really hope this is not the case, but your statement made me think about something.............have you counted the weeks and the hg's to determine IF we will have a returning player this week........how many DE's if we do and such.  I remember us going back and forth on this one last year!

I have not crunched the numbers yet, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.  There are 16 people, same as every year and 99 days, which is the longest they've done.  Someone has to come back at some point, just like in years past, we just may see it happen pre-jury.

I had not even looked to see when the season finale was or anything. I was just giving you a hard time about our debate going back and forth last year about the double evictions, returning person and such.

If Jozea is evicted this week it might be fun for him to be a part of the mix to re-enter the house, especially if he gets his ass beat by someone he believes has NO CHANCE to beat him. Just as long as he goes this week (or very, very soon if things go wrong) and he DOES NOT come back into the house, I will be a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:38 pm

Even though I want Jozea to stay, I don't think it will happen. It will go down like this. Jozea will be evictd by a 7-4 vote and completely blindsided. He will be pissed, but when he walks out the door, he will see Frankie sitting in the audience front and center and will be all excited to see Frankie. After the show is over and Jozea is back in the real world, him and Frankie will become BFF's and annoy the living hell out of people.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:26 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Even though I want Jozea to stay, I don't think it will happen.  It will go down like this.  Jozea will be evictd by a 7-4 vote and completely blindsided.  He will be pissed, but when he walks out the door, he will see Frankie sitting in the audience front and center and will be all excited to see Frankie.  After the show is over and Jozea is back in the real world, him and Frankie will become BFF's and annoy the living hell out of people.

That sounds completely plausible (and nauseating).

On another note, wasn't Frankie grandfather a veteran? I thought I remembered him talking about it around the 4th of July in his season. If that is the case, even Frankie probably won't be there, unless he just can't resist the fact that ANOTHER person in this world just loves him as much as he loves himself!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:50 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Even though I want Jozea to stay, I don't think it will happen.  It will go down like this.  Jozea will be evictd by a 7-4 vote and completely blindsided.  He will be pissed, but when he walks out the door, he will see Frankie sitting in the audience front and center and will be all excited to see Frankie.  After the show is over and Jozea is back in the real world, him and Frankie will become BFF's and annoy the living hell out of people.

That sounds completely plausible (and nauseating).

On another note, wasn't Frankie grandfather a veteran?  I thought I remembered him talking about it around the 4th of July in his season.  If that is the case, even Frankie probably won't be there, unless he just can't resist the fact that ANOTHER person in this world just loves him as much as he loves himself!

The first eviction was around July 4th weekend last season as ell, and Frankie was front and center for the first live eviction. I don't think it's about another person liking him as much as it is about him trying to be in the spotlight.

Although he may have some ill will toward Jozea as he said on the feeds that he met Ariana before and she looks like a little boy. He referred to Ariana as a pedophiles dream or something to that affect.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Even though I want Jozea to stay, I don't think it will happen.  It will go down like this.  Jozea will be evictd by a 7-4 vote and completely blindsided.  He will be pissed, but when he walks out the door, he will see Frankie sitting in the audience front and center and will be all excited to see Frankie.  After the show is over and Jozea is back in the real world, him and Frankie will become BFF's and annoy the living hell out of people.

That sounds completely plausible (and nauseating).

On another note, wasn't Frankie grandfather a veteran?  I thought I remembered him talking about it around the 4th of July in his season.  If that is the case, even Frankie probably won't be there, unless he just can't resist the fact that ANOTHER person in this world just loves him as much as he loves himself!

The first eviction was around July 4th weekend last season as ell, and Frankie was front and center for the first live eviction.  I don't think it's about another person liking him as much as it is about him trying to be in the spotlight.

Although he may have some ill will toward Jozea as he said on the feeds that he met Ariana before and she looks like a little boy.  He referred to Ariana as a pedophiles dream or something to that affect.

I meant Frankie would not want to support Jozea because of the remarks about the vets if his grandfather (who died during his season) was in fact a veteran. And I agree Frankie wants the spotlight whenever he can get it.

I had forgotten about what he said about Frankie's sister. Now that you reminded me of this, I don't think Frankie will be there, unless it is to SHUN him either from the audience or backstage if Jozea is not going to sequester!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Even though I want Jozea to stay, I don't think it will happen.  It will go down like this.  Jozea will be evictd by a 7-4 vote and completely blindsided.  He will be pissed, but when he walks out the door, he will see Frankie sitting in the audience front and center and will be all excited to see Frankie.  After the show is over and Jozea is back in the real world, him and Frankie will become BFF's and annoy the living hell out of people.

That sounds completely plausible (and nauseating).

On another note, wasn't Frankie grandfather a veteran?  I thought I remembered him talking about it around the 4th of July in his season.  If that is the case, even Frankie probably won't be there, unless he just can't resist the fact that ANOTHER person in this world just loves him as much as he loves himself!

The first eviction was around July 4th weekend last season as ell, and Frankie was front and center for the first live eviction.  I don't think it's about another person liking him as much as it is about him trying to be in the spotlight.

Although he may have some ill will toward Jozea as he said on the feeds that he met Ariana before and she looks like a little boy.  He referred to Ariana as a pedophiles dream or something to that affect.

I meant Frankie would not want to support Jozea because of the remarks about the vets if his grandfather (who died during his season) was in fact a veteran.  And I agree Frankie wants the spotlight whenever he can get it.  

I had forgotten about what he said about Frankie's sister.  Now that you reminded me of this, I don't think Frankie will be there, unless it is to SHUN him either from the audience or backstage if Jozea is not going to sequester!

Not after hearing this he won't:

Tue 12:33 AM BBT Paul: Season 16 had Frankie. Jozea is a much better gay than Frankie. Jozea: I know. He was shady. I'm real.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:48 am

In his exit interview with Julie he will tell her that none of the newbies will win because they are lost without him in the house. I also think she will ask him if he regrets calling himself the Messiah, and he will say no and that he wanted to get evicted, which will make him look even more delusional, if possible...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Jozea will be evicted.  Julie will ask him why he was evicted and he will tell her it is because his core team mates fell for James' stupid plan and didn't listen to him and it resulted in him being evicted.  

Julie will say "you have said you only watched part of season 16 and thought it was a good strategy to go into the house with only limited knowledge of the game.  Do you now regret that strategy?"

Jozea will probably say he doesn't because he KNEW what HE was doing, it was the people around him that just didn't listen to him. He is an observer and he knew what was going on the entire time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:18 am

Paulie will put up Victor and Paul. The cavemen will go into their corner and talk about Paulie being a coward for putting the 2 of them up together.

Victor will blame Natalie for Jozea's eviction because she caused drama over pants!

Tiffany and Frank will "play nice" face to face but both will try to plant seeds about the other causing more fractures in the 8-pack.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:32 am

Jozea will win the battle back twist and return to the game. This will further inflate his Messiah complex as he will claim that he has been resurrected from the dead
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
Jozea will win the battle back twist and return to the game.  This will further inflate his Messiah complex as he will claim that he has been resurrected from the dead

This should probably be in the wishes thread, but I actually hope that Glenn beats Jozea out in the first round!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:54 am

Ceremony hasn't happened yet, but apparently Victor has told production Tiffany is his nominee.

If Tiffany doesn't win POV, she will be the one who goes home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:24 am


Well, for starters, don't be surprised if Frank's team does not win HOH this week. It will be geared against them. Frank will certainly be the nominee and could very well go home. Production can then sit back and claim that this proves it's not fixed for Frank, otherwise they would never let him go home so early. This is where production thinks they are smarter than everyone, but I know better. It's all a part of the set up for Frank to go out, be safe a few weeks and then come back in the battle back.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:34 am

ctown28 wrote:

Well, for starters, don't be surprised if Frank's team does not win HOH this week.  It will be geared against them.  Frank will certainly be the nominee and could very well go home.  Production can then sit back and claim that this proves it's not fixed for Frank, otherwise they would never let him go home so early. This is where production thinks they are smarter than everyone, but I know better.  It's all a part of the set up for Frank to go out, be safe a few weeks and then come back in the battle back.

If you are right, the irony here is that people have suggested they will have a pre-jury buy back and Frank has told them all that it never works because the person who comes back always goes right back out! chuckle

Production will have to be very selective about the buy back comp. I think Victor could give Frank a run for his money in just about any comp!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Well, for starters, don't be surprised if Frank's team does not win HOH this week.  It will be geared against them.  Frank will certainly be the nominee and could very well go home.  Production can then sit back and claim that this proves it's not fixed for Frank, otherwise they would never let him go home so early. This is where production thinks they are smarter than everyone, but I know better.  It's all a part of the set up for Frank to go out, be safe a few weeks and then come back in the battle back.

If you are right, the irony here is that people have suggested they will have a pre-jury buy back and Frank has told them all that it never works because the person who comes back always goes right back out!  chuckle

Production will have to be very selective about the buy back comp.  I think Victor could give Frank a run for his money in just about any comp!

I agree with 100%. Victor can give anyone a run for their money in any comps. That is why I think if the "Team" concept wasn't in play....he would have been HOH at least twice now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:13 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Well, for starters, don't be surprised if Frank's team does not win HOH this week.  It will be geared against them.  Frank will certainly be the nominee and could very well go home.  Production can then sit back and claim that this proves it's not fixed for Frank, otherwise they would never let him go home so early. This is where production thinks they are smarter than everyone, but I know better.  It's all a part of the set up for Frank to go out, be safe a few weeks and then come back in the battle back.

If you are right, the irony here is that people have suggested they will have a pre-jury buy back and Frank has told them all that it never works because the person who comes back always goes right back out!  chuckle

Production will have to be very selective about the buy back comp.  I think Victor could give Frank a run for his money in just about any comp!

I agree with 100%. Victor can give anyone a run for their money in any comps. That is why I think if the "Team" concept wasn't in play....he would have been HOH at least twice now.

I think so too. They are very lucky they were able to pull off his eviction this week, especially with the way the went about it. After seeing him win that RK, maybe the backdoor was the best way to go about it, but telling Paul and Bronte about the plan ahead of time instead of just letting them think they were targets was really stupid. If Paul had half a brain he would have picked Victor for the veto, because he really didn't gain much by not choosing him. I believe Victor would have won that veto, they would both be safe and Nat would be on the block with Bronte and Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:50 am

chap5788 wrote:

I think so too.  They are very lucky they were able to pull off his eviction this week, especially with the way the went about it.  After seeing him win that RK, maybe the backdoor was the best way to go about it, but telling Paul and Bronte about the plan ahead of time instead of just letting them think they were targets was really stupid.  If Paul had half a brain he would have picked Victor for the veto, because he really didn't gain much by not choosing him.  I believe Victor would have won that veto, they would both be safe and Nat would be on the block with Bronte and Tiffany.  

Paul really didn't have much choice here. I think he realized the brute force way isn't going to work. By picking Victor to play, he is flat out the next target for what is now the majority alliance with him on the outside looking in. By at least not picking victor, he may still be on the outside, but has a foot in the door. The newbie vs vet thing seems to be close to nonexistent for the players. Yes, they all claim vets are together, but look at both Day and Frank gunning for each other. Only James and Nicole are laying somewhat low.

Even though it was fed to him, Paul's explanation to Victor for not picking him was spot on. Asking to explain it to him again as if he didn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:04 pm

The DR will talk to Frank about his behavior. He will apologize to Day and Zak and tell them, he didn't mean anything by it, that is just how he was raised it he didn't mean to offend them. He will be very "sincere" about it.

Then at some point he will be talking to Corey or Paul and will say the girls are just too sensitive or they are on their period or something like that and make light of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   

Back to top Go down
 
Calling it before it happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Let's get Calling All The Heroes charity single by It Bites to number 1!
» Young author, first book, calling for support
» New VTA Board for the ST70 Calling Bob....
» The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling
» Calling All South West Sydney Scrapbookers!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: