Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:26 pm

My wish for this week:

The first half of the DE, Zak is voted out and gives that usual fake smile. As she is leaving Paulie whispers to her, "I had a feeling it might be you, but wanted you to enjoy your last days in the house", Zak is now pissed that he has treated her like shit yet again. While sitting with Julie it is revealed that she has the round trip ticket and goes back into the game.

Now Paulie is a bit concerned, he wasn't counting on this. Zak wins HoH and unbeknownst to the plan the others have had, she does the work for them and puts Paulie and Victor on the block. Michelle wins veto and elects not to use it. By a unanimous vote, Paulie is evicted from the Big Brother house.

I know, Z really has no chance to win a questions HoH, but it's my wish!

Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
My wish for this week:

The first half of the DE, Zak is voted out and gives that usual fake smile.  As she is leaving Paulie whispers to her, "I had a feeling it might be you, but wanted you to enjoy your last days in the house", Zak is now pissed that he has treated her like shit yet again.  While sitting with Julie it is revealed that she has the round trip ticket and goes back into the game.  

Now Paulie is a bit concerned, he wasn't counting on this.  Zak wins HoH and unbeknownst to the plan the others have had, she does the work for them and puts Paulie and Victor on the block.  Michelle wins veto and elects not to use it.  By a unanimous vote, Paulie is evicted from the Big Brother house.

I know, Z really has no chance to win a questions HoH, but it's my wish!

Genie

I can get behind this for sure! clapping clapping

Just have to add one more thing, she tells Paulie that sometimes "the queen" has to leave "the king" exposed in order to gauge how people play going forward or some other stupid chess analogy like he gave her!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Zak is evicted and does not have the round trip ticket. Michelle wins HOH and puts up Nicole and Corey. Nicole wins veto and takes herself down. Paulie goes on the block and is evicted. Paulie does not have the round trip ticket.

Nicole wins the next HOH and revamps her game by FINALLY seeing the writing on the wall. She revamps her game, joins with the girls and they all work to take the rest of the guys out of the house starting with Victor and Paul on the block with one of them going home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Zak is evicted and does not have the round trip ticket.  Michelle wins HOH and puts up Nicole and Corey.  Nicole wins veto and takes herself down.  Paulie goes on the block and is evicted.  Paulie does not have the round trip ticket.  

Nicole wins the next HOH and revamps her game by FINALLY seeing the writing on the wall.  She revamps her game, joins with the girls and they all work to take the rest of the guys out of the house starting with Victor and Paul on the block with one of them going home.  

Only thing I would change is those initial noms, like I posted in other threads, backdoor plans are stupid at this point.

I would LOVE to see two girls in Final 2 just to fore Paulie to have to vote for a girl in the end. This guy is so misogynistic it's ridiculous. IT would absolutely kill him. It would be an added bonus if those final 2 were Natalie and Michelle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Zak is evicted and does not have the round trip ticket.  Michelle wins HOH and puts up Nicole and Corey.  Nicole wins veto and takes herself down.  Paulie goes on the block and is evicted.  Paulie does not have the round trip ticket.  

Nicole wins the next HOH and revamps her game by FINALLY seeing the writing on the wall.  She revamps her game, joins with the girls and they all work to take the rest of the guys out of the house starting with Victor and Paul on the block with one of them going home.  

Only thing I would change is those initial noms, like I posted in other threads, backdoor plans are stupid at this point.

I would LOVE to see two girls in Final 2 just to fore Paulie to have to vote for a girl in the end.  This guy is so misogynistic it's ridiculous.  IT would absolutely kill him.  It would be an added bonus if those final 2 were Natalie and Michelle

The only reason I put it up like that is because that IS what Mich will do if she wins HOH. Like I posted on the other thread, she is actually more focused on Nic going than Paulie because she is jealous of the fact that the boys dropped Mich but kept Nic in the loop.

And yes, the best part would be that all the guys would be sitting in jury house asking themselves where the hell they went wrong. This is what happens when alliances are run by 1 dictator and people feel like they have not voice even if THEY are the person who actually wins the HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Zakiyah gets evicted and does not have the return ticket. NAtalie wins HoH and puts up Paulie and Corey. Michelle wins veto and keeps noms the same.

Now comes the wish part. Julie gives both Paulie and Corey a chance to make their final plea. Corey just gives some nonsense about having fun in the house and lovs all of them, when it's Paulies turn who goes off on this rant about if the guys evict him a girl will certainly win the game and that would just be wrong on way too many levels. If you keep him in the house, he can guarantee a boy will win and all kinds of other nonsense.

Because of this little speech of his, he is evicted unanimously, as he's walking out, Corey is stupid enough to say he thought he was gone based on the speech, not realizing that 3 girls were voting and only 2 boys.

Paulie is now sitting with Paulie and staes she will open his envelope after the commercial break. When they come back from commercial Julie informs us that the envelope was tampered with and appears to have been opened and resealed, therby voiding the contents. (This is a ploy by Grodner who will now distance herself from Paulie after such deplorable comments), it is revealed that Paulie did, in fact, have the round trip ticket and would be going back in the house if he had not tampered with the envelope.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:51 pm

If this comes true it will be the greatest wish of all time.

Paulie is somehow saved this week and Corey is evicted. Paulie then proceeds to mend his relationship with Paul and the two of them are back to a solid final 2 deal. We are at the Final 3 and its Paul, Paulie and Nicole or Michelle, 2 people who have really done absolutely nothing all game. Paulie wins part 1 of the final HoH, Paul wins part 2 of the final HoH and the two of them face off in part 3. Paulie wins part 3 of the final HoH and gets to decide who to take with him. Instead of taking Nicole or Michelle, who he would have a slam dunk win against, he takes Paul. Paul is voted the winner by a 7-2 margin.

The Calafiore family goes down in Big Brother history for making not only the worst move in history, but also for repeating that same move.

This scenario would make Paulie staying in the house 100% worthwhile.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
If this comes true it will be the greatest wish of all time.

Paulie is somehow saved this week and Corey is evicted.  Paulie then proceeds to mend his relationship with Paul and the two of them are back to a solid final 2 deal.  We are at the Final 3 and its Paul, Paulie and Nicole or Michelle, 2 people who have really done absolutely nothing all game.  Paulie wins part 1 of the final HoH, Paul wins part 2 of the final HoH and the two of them face off in part 3.  Paulie wins part 3 of the final HoH and gets to decide who to take with him.  Instead of taking Nicole or Michelle, who he would have a slam dunk win against, he takes Paul.  Paul is voted the winner by a 7-2 margin.

The Calafiore family goes down in Big Brother history for making not only the worst move in history, but also for repeating that same move.

This scenario would make Paulie staying in the house 100% worthwhile.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie

While it would be entertaining to a certain extent, I would rather have Nat win the entire game than to see Paulie even get close to 2nd place.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:08 pm

I already Called it Before it happens... But here's what I wish would happen...

Paulie is evicted. He DOESNT have the return ticket back in the game. He acts like a brat and Julie calls him out on it. Asking him to stay classy like his brother.

Natalie finally wins HOH and puts up Nicole and Corey. I'd like for Nicole to feel the heat.

Corey is SO distraught after losing his boyfriend, ummm I mean his "bro", that he loses the veto comp. Nicole wins it and takes herself off the block.

But in a crazy turn of events, before Nat can name a replacement nom, Paulie returns back into the house, after receiving the secret, once in a lifetime Ziggy Marley buy back return policy. Only caveat is, he can be put on the block. Nat turns around and puts him on the block. Paulie campaigns HARD against his boybrofriend. And Corey is evicted making Nicole furious.

And finally after two months, she steps it up and starts actually playing this darn game and not whining or complaining or making fun of people.

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:14 am

Lizzy, I would also like to see Nicole play harder and whine less, but I will defend her as far as making fun of people. She is very careful not to launch anything too personal when she is trash talking about someone with anyone. She has said things like he/she "is the worst.........they have to go...............is fake..............flirts her way through the game.............etc. She has never talked about someone's appearance or anything like that. She has been in groups when these things are said and not stood up and defended them, which in some sense is participating, but in this game, you have to pick your battles and that would be game suicide to defend people in that context unless they are personally attached to you. She will even admonish Corey if he says anything too personal.

And even though I think she has made many stupid moves in the game, she must be doing something right having never been put on the block even though she has been put on blast more than other people on a consistent basis. And this seems to be working for her as of when the feeds went down tonight because when James and Nat began comparing notes, James and Nat both agreed that they believe the things Nicole was telling them, because she is not one who goes around name dropping people without credible information. So staying out of the drama when she can, not blatantly throwing people under the bus until they become a direct threat to her game and not involving herself in the personal attacks may now pay off. Of course that is until the care package this week gets Paul out of the fire and then Paulie returns and screws it all up!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:59 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I already Called it Before it happens... But here's what I wish would happen...

Paulie is evicted. He DOESNT have the return ticket back in the game. He acts like a brat and Julie calls him out on it. Asking him to stay classy like his brother.

Natalie finally wins HOH and puts up Nicole and Corey. I'd like for Nicole to feel the heat.

Corey is SO distraught after losing his boyfriend, ummm I mean his "bro", that he loses the veto comp. Nicole wins it and takes herself off the block.

But in a crazy turn of events, before Nat can name a replacement nom, Paulie returns back into the house, after receiving the secret, once in a lifetime Ziggy Marley buy back return policy. Only caveat is, he can be put on the block. Nat turns around and puts him on the block. Paulie campaigns HARD against his boybrofriend. And Corey is evicted making Nicole furious.

And finally after two months, she steps it up and starts actually playing this darn game and not whining or complaining or making fun of people.

:thumbsup:

I should've posted this on Call It Before It happens, because so far

• Paulie got evicted and didn't have the return ticket

• Natalie won HOH

• AND Paulie will probably come back...

Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't have wished for this. TeeHee
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:16 am

This was not my idea, I read it online but I think it's a great idea.

Get rid of multiple twist seasons.  One new twist and make it standard.  You play the HOH comp, the HOH puts 3 people up for eviction instead of 2.

Now, come veto time, the only people playing is the 3 noms, whoever wins can pull themself down, but leave the option open to pull someone else down and stay up.  No replacement noms, you head into eviction night with the normal 2 noms and let it play out. This could discourage pawns and more importantly that stupid back door plan.

Oh how I wish they make this happen   Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
This was not my idea, I read it online but I think it's a great idea.

Get rid of multiple twist seasons.  One new twist and make it standard.  You play the HOH comp, the HOH puts 3 people up for eviction instead of 2.

Now, come veto time, the only people playing is the 3 noms, whoever wins can pull themself down, but leave the option open to pull someone else down and stay up.  No replacement noms, you head into eviction night with the normal 2 noms and let it play out. This could discourage pawns and more importantly that stupid back door plan.

Oh how I wish they make this happen   Genie

I actually like that idea. The only thing is that there would be fewer blindsides. That being said, the hg's keep ruining the blindsides anyway, so what the hell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3