HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Big Brother Wishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Now that Tiffany is actually going to be save (at least at the time of this posting) and Michelle has successfully got people to see that putting Frank and Bridgette up on the block right from the start, I am augmenting my wish for the week.

Tiffany is saved, Bronte is evicted and it is a complete blindside to Frank.  The vote is close, probably 5-4 or 6-3.  Frank goes bat shit crazy yelling at everyone.  Bridgette and Natalie are bawling, each looking at Frank and James respectively asking HOW this could happen!  

Tiffany wins HOH and puts up Bridgette and Frank.  Nicole wins RK and keeps it a secret.  She puts up Day so Frank gets blamed for it.  Veto is played and Day wins veto.  Replacement nom is James and Frank goes home and loses to Victor or Bronte in the battle back comp.  In addition, Frank's team is eliminated first and they are have-nots for the week.  

I was actually toying with the idea of Day winning too, but I believe she would absolutely chicken out of putting Frank and Bridgette straight up on the block.  She will want a backdoor plan.  I could see her putting up Bridgette and Natalie, Frank wins POV and pulls Bridgette down and both targets are missed.

The only problem I see with this scenario is Nicole putting up Day and then James.  Not to mention the fact she can't keep a secret, Day would see right through her.  Would she really put up a vet followed by another vet? Especially with one already on the block.

I think you are right about Day wanting some type of backdoor plan and having it blow up I your face.  Which is why I hate the backdoor plan

Actually, I think Day would be so convinced it was Frank from the get go that she wouldn't see what is right in front of her. You are right, Nicole is not a very good liar, but she can keep a secret at times. She kept the fact that she was working with Derrick on her season (even though it led to her demise and she didn't see that he was playing her), and she has also successfully hidden the fact that she is working with Frank behind the scenes. Day and Frank being on the block fighting against each other keeps the focus off of her anyway. James as a replacement is another way for her not to put anyone she is actually working with at risk and not put up someone who would more than likely go home over Frank or Day on eviction night.

That is my wish and I am sticking with it. Do I think it will happen, more than likely not, but that why it is on the wish thread.

And by the way, I forgot my genie's in the previous post, so here it is:

Genie Genie Genie
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 pm

O' Big Brother God's listen to my plea's. I ask that Paul win's the HOH because he has a good solid plan and will execute it to perfection. He has seen that Frank is running things and needs to go or at the very least be taken down a peg or two. I also think he knows this is a way for him to put himself into a better position in the house and that will be a motivating factor with him to get it done.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 pm

Naru, I can get behind that wish too! You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it. Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too! He just won't be able to help himself.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:23 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

You are hear by banned from making any further wishes on this thread, you may still comment on others wishes. Failure to comply with this order will result in two weeks in the dungeon where your visitors will be coming in shifts, they are Frankie Grande, Jessie Goddard and Ra helpful Reilly!
neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

You are hear by banned from making any further wishes on this thread, you may still comment on others wishes.  Failure to comply with this order will result in two weeks in the dungeon where your visitors will be coming in shifts, they are Frankie Grande, Jessie Goddard and Ra helpful Reilly!
neener

Who dat Question

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:40 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

You are hear by banned from making any further wishes on this thread, you may still comment on others wishes.  Failure to comply with this order will result in two weeks in the dungeon where your visitors will be coming in shifts, they are Frankie Grande, Jessie Goddard and Ra helpful Reilly!
neener

Who dat Question

Damn autocorrect, it was Rachel Reilly how it got that outhe of what I typed is beyond me
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

You are hear by banned from making any further wishes on this thread, you may still comment on others wishes.  Failure to comply with this order will result in two weeks in the dungeon where your visitors will be coming in shifts, they are Frankie Grande, Jessie Goddard and Ra helpful Reilly!
neener

Figures you would pick out the MOST ANNOYING hg's in BB history to put me in there with! Holy Shit

I actually thought about this earlier, that maybe I should just change my tactic, come in here and wish for what I believe would be the worst case scenario in order for it to be wrong! Since the opposite never seems to work! But then when I envisioned my worst case scenario I scared myself enough not to put it out there in the BB universe in actual print! affraid

So the conclusion, I will not be intimidated by you Ctown! I will continue to make predictions, wishes and suggestions until one of them is finally right and Frank leaves the house under the most uncomfortable circumstances possible!
:raspberries: :raspberries: :raspberries: neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

You are hear by banned from making any further wishes on this thread, you may still comment on others wishes.  Failure to comply with this order will result in two weeks in the dungeon where your visitors will be coming in shifts, they are Frankie Grande, Jessie Goddard and Ra helpful Reilly!
neener

Figures you would pick out the MOST ANNOYING hg's in BB history to put me in there with!  Holy Shit

I actually thought about this earlier, that maybe I should just change my tactic, come in here and wish for what I believe would be the worst case scenario in order for it to be wrong!  Since the opposite never seems to work!  But then when I envisioned my worst case scenario I scared myself enough not to put it out there in the BB universe in actual print!  affraid

So the conclusion, I will not be intimidated by you Ctown!  I will continue to make predictions, wishes and suggestions until one of them is finally right and Frank leaves the house under the most uncomfortable circumstances possible!  
:raspberries: :raspberries: :raspberries: neener neener neener neener

You may want to read it again, you aren't the one being targettted. All in Good fun though
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

You are hear by banned from making any further wishes on this thread, you may still comment on others wishes.  Failure to comply with this order will result in two weeks in the dungeon where your visitors will be coming in shifts, they are Frankie Grande, Jessie Goddard and Ra helpful Reilly!
neener

Figures you would pick out the MOST ANNOYING hg's in BB history to put me in there with!  Holy Shit

I actually thought about this earlier, that maybe I should just change my tactic, come in here and wish for what I believe would be the worst case scenario in order for it to be wrong!  Since the opposite never seems to work!  But then when I envisioned my worst case scenario I scared myself enough not to put it out there in the BB universe in actual print!  affraid

So the conclusion, I will not be intimidated by you Ctown!  I will continue to make predictions, wishes and suggestions until one of them is finally right and Frank leaves the house under the most uncomfortable circumstances possible!  
:raspberries: :raspberries: :raspberries: neener neener neener neener

You may want to read it again, you aren't the one being targettted.  All in Good fun though

That is funny! I guess my guilty conscience about my own wishes made me gloss over the fact that it wasn't me you were scolding! Ooops
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru, I can get behind that wish too!  You are probably right, he will follow the plan without thinking about it.  Hell he will probably boast about it to Frank too!  He just won't be able to help himself.

Yeah well, I'm not doing this again. I think I have only done it twice and both times my wish went so far north of what I asked for it turned south. Yet when I don't wish it happens. So screw it! This darn thread jinx's me every time....lol

You are hear by banned from making any further wishes on this thread, you may still comment on others wishes.  Failure to comply with this order will result in two weeks in the dungeon where your visitors will be coming in shifts, they are Frankie Grande, Jessie Goddard and Ra helpful Reilly!
neener

Figures you would pick out the MOST ANNOYING hg's in BB history to put me in there with!  Holy Shit

I actually thought about this earlier, that maybe I should just change my tactic, come in here and wish for what I believe would be the worst case scenario in order for it to be wrong!  Since the opposite never seems to work!  But then when I envisioned my worst case scenario I scared myself enough not to put it out there in the BB universe in actual print!  affraid

So the conclusion, I will not be intimidated by you Ctown!  I will continue to make predictions, wishes and suggestions until one of them is finally right and Frank leaves the house under the most uncomfortable circumstances possible!  
:raspberries: :raspberries: :raspberries: neener neener neener neener

You may want to read it again, you aren't the one being targettted.  All in Good fun though

That is funny!  I guess my guilty conscience about my own wishes made me gloss over the fact that it wasn't me you were scolding!  Ooops

(knotty voice) I'm the knotty one. I've been bad. Embarassed Any one want to spank me? mooning affraid

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:37 pm

I think this wish will surprise some of you, but I want some damn drama in the house and not just stupid little meltdowns!

Tiffany wins the battle back and enters the game to compete in the endurance comp. Through some sort of miracle Tiffany wins HOH. Frank will think he can run her HOH, but she decides her own noms. She puts up Day and Michelle (thinking neither is very good at POV) with an eye on possibly backdooring Paulie if she gets the chance. Michelle wins, KEEPS IT A SECRET and puts up Bridgette. Day wins POV (by some miracle) and Tiffany puts up Paulie as a replacement. We have Michelle, Paulie and Bridgette on the block on Thursday and the vote could go anywhere. These 3 have been safe the entire game and it is now time to step up and play the game and I believe the campaigning would be fantastic to watch. You would think Bridgette would be the easy choice here, but Frank is going to push against that hard. Paul will have to show his cards to Frank (who already sees him playing both sides) that he is definitely in the Paulie camp. Nicole and Corey would be in a tough spot because they are trying to play both sides with Paulie and Frank/Bridgette, so they have to show their cards. James is with Paulie for now, but he also doesn't like that Paulie seems to think he is calling all the shots for the group.

This would be an entertaining week in my opinion!

Genie Genie Genie Genie
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I think this wish will surprise some of you, but I want some damn drama in the house and not just stupid little meltdowns!

Tiffany wins the battle back and enters the game to compete in the endurance comp.  Through some sort of miracle Tiffany wins HOH.  Frank will think he can run her HOH, but she decides her own noms.  She puts up Day and Michelle (thinking neither is very good at POV) with an eye on possibly backdooring Paulie if she gets the chance.  Michelle wins, KEEPS IT A SECRET and puts up Bridgette.  Day wins POV (by some miracle) and Tiffany puts up Paulie as a replacement.  We have Michelle, Paulie and Bridgette on the block on Thursday and the vote could go anywhere.  These 3 have been safe the entire game and it is now time to step up and play the game and I believe the campaigning would be fantastic to watch.  You would think Bridgette would be the easy choice here, but Frank is going to push against that hard.  Paul will have to show his cards to Frank (who already sees him playing both sides) that he is definitely in the Paulie camp.  Nicole and Corey would be in a tough spot because they are trying to play both sides with Paulie and Frank/Bridgette, so they have to show their cards.  James is with Paulie for now, but he also doesn't like that Paulie seems to think he is calling all the shots for the group.  

This would be an entertaining week in my opinion!

Genie Genie Genie Genie

The only problem I see with this scenario is that I think Michelle would put up Frank instead of Bridgette. Bridgette would be her replacement nom. Either way, it could make for some great friction.

I don't think anyone will keep RK safe, once you tell one person, you may as well tell the entire house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I think this wish will surprise some of you, but I want some damn drama in the house and not just stupid little meltdowns!

Tiffany wins the battle back and enters the game to compete in the endurance comp.  Through some sort of miracle Tiffany wins HOH.  Frank will think he can run her HOH, but she decides her own noms.  She puts up Day and Michelle (thinking neither is very good at POV) with an eye on possibly backdooring Paulie if she gets the chance.  Michelle wins, KEEPS IT A SECRET and puts up Bridgette.  Day wins POV (by some miracle) and Tiffany puts up Paulie as a replacement.  We have Michelle, Paulie and Bridgette on the block on Thursday and the vote could go anywhere.  These 3 have been safe the entire game and it is now time to step up and play the game and I believe the campaigning would be fantastic to watch.  You would think Bridgette would be the easy choice here, but Frank is going to push against that hard.  Paul will have to show his cards to Frank (who already sees him playing both sides) that he is definitely in the Paulie camp.  Nicole and Corey would be in a tough spot because they are trying to play both sides with Paulie and Frank/Bridgette, so they have to show their cards.  James is with Paulie for now, but he also doesn't like that Paulie seems to think he is calling all the shots for the group.  

This would be an entertaining week in my opinion!

Genie Genie Genie Genie

The only problem I see with this scenario is that I think Michelle would put up Frank instead of Bridgette.  Bridgette would be her replacement nom.  Either way, it could make for some great friction.

I don't think anyone will keep RK safe, once you tell one person, you may as well tell the entire house.

Michelle did some camera talking at the wee hours of the morning and she wants Frank gone BEFORE Bridgette. I think she is a little salty that she doesn't have the right hand position to Frank that Bridgette has and she is hoping that might happen if Bridgette leaves the game. She even said that she will cheer when Bridgette leaves, but not so much Frank.

I believe that Michelle could keep it secret because she likes to set off bombs and watch them explode, kind of like Day but a little more subtle. She also lies better than anyone in the house. When she is talking to Frank he almost KNOWS she is lying to him, but he walks away wondering about it anyway.

Ultimately Michelle would probably tell 1 or 2 of the girls and it would get around but she is one of the few I see being able to pull it off. Nicole would keep it secret if she had a sneaky move she wanted to make, but she would share with Corey who would probably blab it at some point. James would be another one who could keep it secret, but would probably end up telling Nat. Not sure that Nat would outright tell anyone, but if there was any girl crying or upset about going up, she would "reassure" them of their safety in a way that would give it away.

The rest of them would definitely never be able to keep it secret.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 pm

chap5788 wrote:
if there was any girl crying or upset about going up, she would "reassure" them of their safety in a way that would give it away.  

This is why if you tell just one person, you are pretty much telling them all. IT may not come out right away, but it will eventually, it always does. The only time a secret was never given away is when Matt won the Diamond POV, and the only reason that wasn't told was because he was not allowed to tell. If he told, he would lose the power. They should have made it mandatory that you cannot tell anyone, whereas if you do tell, you become the roadkill nominee.

That could actually play into a strategy. Take a look at Victors case. Lets say the week Victor won RK, he had half a brain and realized he was going to be backdoored. This is a perfect time to say, "Hey guess what everyone, I won the RK this week" Now he is the RK nominee, but guess what, he already thinks he's being backdoored and now he can play in veto. You add a twist in this case, where if the Roadkill person tells and gets nommed, then turns around and wins veto, they can take themselves down and there will be NO replacement even if someone else uses veto on them, there is no replacement, the only way there is a RK replacement is if it stays secret and that original nom comes down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
if there was any girl crying or upset about going up, she would "reassure" them of their safety in a way that would give it away.  

This is why if you tell just one person, you are pretty much telling them all.  IT may not come out right away, but it will eventually, it always does.  The only time a secret was never given away is when Matt won the Diamond POV, and the only reason that wasn't told was because he was not allowed to tell.  If he told, he would lose the power.  They should have made it mandatory that you cannot tell anyone, whereas if you do tell, you become the roadkill nominee.

That could actually play into a strategy.  Take a look at Victors case.  Lets say the week Victor won RK, he had half a brain and realized he was going to be backdoored.  This is a perfect time to say, "Hey guess what everyone, I won the RK this week"  Now he is the RK nominee, but guess what, he already thinks he's being backdoored and now he can play in veto.  You add a twist in this case, where if the Roadkill person tells and gets nommed, then turns around and wins veto, they can take themselves down and there will be NO replacement even if someone else uses veto on them, there is no replacement, the only way there is a RK replacement is if it stays secret and that original nom comes down.

Wow Ctown you are hard core to say the least! I would rather it be left up to the person because it COULD be used as strategy either way. The problem is that we have too many people who can't keep a secret to save their life.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Wow Ctown you are hard core to say the least!  I would rather it be left up to the person because it COULD be used as strategy either way.  The problem is that we have too many people who can't keep a secret to save their life.

But think about how much fun it could be with the stipulations I outlined. You have that backdoor feeling and you basically go all-in. Not being able to tell or go up adds a whole new dynamic, the only problem with it is that us feeders would not know who won until Sundays show, only who has went up (Unless they do camera talking). But I could live with that as well. Also think about how fun it could be on a week where say Paulie wins it, with his smug self he is certain he is going to use it to get Frank out of the house, but he slips and tells Corey that he won. Uh oh Paulie, you broke the rules, Frank comes down and up you go!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Here we go again, my weekly endeavor into the futility of seeing the outcome I want in this game. dead horse

But at least I have a few hours of HOPING it could happen before my wishes are completely squashed.

Frank is evicted from the house and does NOT have the round-trip ticket. HOH is played and Nicole wins. She makes a 1 week deal with Bridge that she will not go on the block if she will do the same for her and Corey next week (she already told Corey she was going to do that part because Bridge can win in the double eviction and Bridge is someone who will actually keep her word). Make the same 1 week deal with Vic, James and Nat for her and Corey. Nominate Day and Zak (2 weak veto players). James wins veto and refuses to use it on Day because Nat could be a replacement nom, so Day loses her shit and starts vomiting information (especially new groups she has become privy to this week) and the house is in chaos. Day gets evicted and becomes the first member of the jury.
Going into the next week (possibly the double eviction), Nicole and Corey have protection from Bridge, Nat, James, and Vic, 3 of which are capable of winning comps that are coming. Paulie is capable of winning comps too, but after having to deal with the fallout from Day who has exposed Paul, he has no choice but to target Vic and Paul the following week.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:15 pm

One more thought on my current wish.

If the veto goes awry and someone like Michelle uses it on Zak, Paul is the replacement nom and him and Day battle for votes all week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:04 am

I don't care who wins HOH, POV or care package, as long as we end up with Paul and Paulie on the block together on eviction night.  The drama will be epic.  Both will be throwing the other under the bus left and right.  Paul will tell Zak that Paulie is plotting to get her out and she will have a melt down knowing she was used in the worst way.  Groups will fracture and who the hell knows who will actually be evicted on that Thursday which ends up being a double eviction night as well with everyone running around freaking out.


Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie


Last edited by chap5788 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add my genies.)
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 am

Ok, every time I try this thread it bites me big time in my big behind. So with that in mind.

I would like to see Day have the return ticket, I would like to see Paulie win HOH, I would like someone, outside of the "Bro's act like Ho's" club realize what a threat Paulie really is. I would like James to play the game and not just play "lets hang out for the summer" with Nat Nat.

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie


Ok, I mixed in some things that I don't want to happen with some that I do....lets see how this plays out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:44 pm

This wish is contingent on Paul being in F2. After his recent playing innocent and trying to act surprised when a plan goes through so he doesn't "have blood on his hands", when it is Day's turn to ask a question, she comes up and says "Paul, I went out on your HoH, you told me I was safe and yet I still went out. You claimed in the goodbye message that you were just as surprised and something must have went wrong. If you want me to consider giving you my vote, I want to hear the absolute truth right now."

Now Day is no idiot and knew something was awry when she was even put on the block, the lame excuse of her being able to keep her cool was transparent as saran wrap. My wish here is that he continues to lie to her, tells her that he had no idea and he has played the same way all game, meaning "friendship", this causes Day to cast her vote for whoever Paul is up against and Paul loses by exactly that one vote.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This wish is contingent on Paul being in F2.  After his recent playing innocent and trying to act surprised when a plan goes through so he doesn't "have blood on his hands", when it is Day's turn to ask a question, she comes up and says "Paul, I went out on your HoH, you told me I was safe and yet I still went out.  You claimed in the goodbye message that you were just as surprised and something must have went wrong.  If you want me to consider giving you my vote, I want to hear the absolute truth right now."

Now Day is no idiot and knew something was awry when she was even put on the block, the lame excuse of her being able to keep her cool was transparent as saran wrap.  My wish here is that he continues to lie to her, tells her that he had no idea and he has played the same way all game, meaning "friendship", this causes Day to cast her vote for whoever Paul is up against and Paul loses by exactly that one vote.

You know what I want to hear? Z, "Paulie, you always made reference's to Derick's game and his guiding you to where you are now. So tell me....when did Derick have sex with Victoria? Was it the day before she was booted? A few days? A few hours? Do you really think at the end of the day Derick will be proud of the game you played to get you where you are now? And don't be a boy be a man and remember Derick has a daughter who will more then likely get placed in this same scenario one day.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This wish is contingent on Paul being in F2.  After his recent playing innocent and trying to act surprised when a plan goes through so he doesn't "have blood on his hands", when it is Day's turn to ask a question, she comes up and says "Paul, I went out on your HoH, you told me I was safe and yet I still went out.  You claimed in the goodbye message that you were just as surprised and something must have went wrong.  If you want me to consider giving you my vote, I want to hear the absolute truth right now."

Now Day is no idiot and knew something was awry when she was even put on the block, the lame excuse of her being able to keep her cool was transparent as saran wrap.  My wish here is that he continues to lie to her, tells her that he had no idea and he has played the same way all game, meaning "friendship", this causes Day to cast her vote for whoever Paul is up against and Paul loses by exactly that one vote.


You know what I want to hear? Z, "Paulie, you always made reference's to Derick's game and his guiding you to where you are now. So tell me....when did Derick have sex with Victoria? Was it the day before she was booted? A few days? A few hours? Do you really think at the end of the day Derick will be proud of the game you played to get you where you are now? And don't be a boy be a man and remember Derick has a daughter who will more then likely get placed in this same scenario one day.

I don't think Z even knows who Derrick and Victoria are. She claims to be a fan because her grandmother watches a lot, that doesn't mean she watches. My grandmother liked to watch Diagnosis Murder, that doesn't make me a fan of the show (Although I do admit I am a fan of Dick Van Dyke). And I don't think Derrick will have any shame in the way Paulie is playing, he also told him to win at any cost. Remember, Derrick was a professional liar as an undercover cop, difference in this situation is that Derrick is married with a kid while Paulie is not, so that's not a valid comparison.

I'm not defending PAulie at all, I think he's a scumbag, but his brother used the same flirt tactics with a married woman for Christs sake. I think this type of thing is in their DNA
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don't think Z even knows who Derrick and Victoria are.  She claims to be a fan because her grandmother watches a lot, that doesn't mean she watches.  My grandmother liked to watch Diagnosis Murder, that doesn't make me a fan of the show (Although I do admit I am a fan of Dick Van Dyke).  And I don't think Derrick will have any shame in the way Paulie is playing, he also told him to win at any cost.  Remember, Derrick was a professional liar as an undercover cop, difference in this situation is that Derrick is married with a kid while Paulie is not, so that's not a valid comparison.

I'm not defending PAulie at all, I think he's a scumbag, but his brother used the same flirt tactics with a married woman for Christs sake.  I think this type of thing is in their DNA

I don't think Derrick would condone what Paulie is doing in any way. He may not state it publicly, but Derrick was a decent guy. Remember how pissed he got when people were treating Brittany so horribly and making fun of her the week she was leaving. He was alone in the yard and made comments under his breath about giving it a rest because she is already leaving so why add more punishment to it.

And yes Cody flirted with virtually every female in the house, but most of his time was spent with Christine. But he never crossed the lines of decency the way Paulie has. I mean he plotted Z's demise last night and then when he went to bed had her get out of her bed and "service" him in some manner. Sure today he is trying to back track and make Michelle the target instead, but that was more because of Michelle shooting her mouth off about Paulie being he one who backdoored Vic. I mean he gave her this big speech early in the game about not making out on TV and wouldn't even kiss her, but now when he is plotting her demise, everything else is on the table. Gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   

Back to top Go down
 
Big Brother Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Christmas Wishes & Holiday.
» Why should I care? Am I my brother's keeper?
» Big Brother has finally arrived !!!
» When it rains it pours (brother-in-law sick)
» Birthday wishes for you, Prairie Dweller!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: