Big Brother Wishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Big Brother Wishes   Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:54 pm

I really enjoyed this thread last season so I thought I would start it again.

I hope the plan stays in place and Jozea is sent packing this week. And, I am hoping that it is a complete blindside to him and his 2 idiot friends. There were rumors posted here that the vote numbers would not be given this year by Julie. If that is true, this is how I would like it to play out:

Nominees: Paulie, Bridgette, Jozea

Julie Chen: "The votes are in. blah, blah, blah, say good-byes, blah, blah, blah.........leave the house immediately."

Bridgette......................you are safe!

She smiles and has a HUGE sigh of relief. Jozea looks at her and says "see I told you there was NOTHING to worry about, I got you girl!" Jozea gives Paulie a sly smile and says "get ready to grab your bags, homey, cuz you leaving!" He keeps the HUGE smile on his face......

Julie Chen: Jozea..........................YOU are evicted from the Big Brother house!

The shock on his face and that of Victor and Paul is absolutely unequivocally priceless! The vets just smile a humble smile. Paul and Victor are burning wondering WHO the hell flipped (meanwhile the vote was 10 to 2) but they don't know it . They are visibly outraged! They can't find their ass with both hands and thus, do not win HOH.

Yes, that would be a very good first week in the BB house.

Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:06 pm

I forgot one thing.................

After his eviction Jozea walks out to Julie and is booed. If not booed, then basically no applause!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:25 pm

My wish is the opposite, I want Jozea to find a way to stay and see Paulie evicted. Then Victor win HOH. can you imagine the hilarity watching those 3 idiots trying to figure out a strategy? :stooges:

Vets are a bit too comfortable right now and needs to sweat a bit. I don't want to see a runaway season where one side controls everything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:48 am

I have no problem with the vets having to sweat a little. But I just can't take Jozea another minute, drama or not. Although I do see the hilarity in your scenario of the 3 stooges because they would ALL think they were in charge and they all have a hit list that is a bit different at the top.

I think we will still get drama from Paulie and Victor upon Jozea's exit, especially if the actual voting numbers are not revealed, because they will be convinced that only 1 or 2 people flipped instead of it being a big gap.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:22 am

chap5788 wrote:
I have no problem with the vets having to sweat a little.  But I just can't take Jozea another minute, drama or not.  Although I do see the hilarity in your scenario of the 3 stooges because they would ALL think they were in charge and they all have a hit list that is a bit different at the top.

I think we will still get drama from Paulie and Victor upon Jozea's exit, especially if the actual voting numbers are not revealed, because they will be convinced that only 1 or 2 people flipped instead of it being a big gap.  

I really hope the numbers thing isn't true. I love hunky votes and them trying to figure it out.although this is an exception and you make a good point, but I could also see the non vet supporters scramble. I want the house to remain divided.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:26 am

What ever happens it will be very entertaining....Agreed?

I want Ho sea out for the same reasons as Chapp but I see C-Towns point as well but the problem with leaving him in the house.....eventually....everyone is going to want to sit next to him in the finally with the thought they can win hands down. But He will argue that being an ass hole was his strategy and it got him where he is now. And that would get him the win, possible making next years hot strategy to act like an ass.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:34 am

Naru wrote:
What ever happens it will be very entertaining....Agreed?

I want Ho sea out for the same reasons as Chapp but I see C-Towns point as well but the problem with leaving him in the house.....eventually....everyone is going to want to sit next to him in the finally with the thought they can win hands down. But He will argue that being an ass hole was his strategy and it got him where he is now. And that would get him the win, possible making next years hot strategy to act like an ass.

Very good point Naru, never thought about someone wanting to ride to the end with him for that reason. A whole season of Jozea? Puke

Ctown, on the vote thing, yes I like the hinky votes too, but I started thinking about week after week, the hg's absolutely don't know how the votes came out. Even if the vote ends up with the result they were expecting, they get comfortable in their group not knowing that someone stayed by only 1 vote when it was supposed to be a landslide and vice versa. Plus I think there is the potential for many more blindsides because people are more likely to take chance.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:39 am

I don't want to see Paulie gone just yet - there may be a 3-way triangle between him, Zakiyah and emotional Tiffany - I'd like to see that play out, with a lot of bitching, hissing, fighting.

Maybe put Bridgette or Bronte (preferably, can't stand her voice), on the block and out the door this week.
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:24 am

Nikita wrote:
I don't want to see Paulie gone just yet - there may be a 3-way triangle between him, Zakiyah and emotional Tiffany - I'd like to see that play out, with a lot of bitching, hissing, fighting.

Maybe put Bridgette or Bronte (preferably, can't stand her voice), on the block and out the door this week.
It's looks like Bridgette is going up, I don't see Bronte going anytime except soon. Bridgette is just there, she does nothing and has nothing to offer. Will be the floater of the season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Nikita wrote:

It's looks like Bridgette is going up, I don't see Bronte going anytime except soon.  Bridgette is just there, she does nothing and has nothing to offer.  Will be the floater of the season.

Actually Bronte is moving herself right up the hit list ladder for several people. She complains about EVERYTHING. When they are playing pranks she runs around cleaning it up before the pranksters even have a chance to clean it up and then bitches while she is doing it. She has snide little comments about everything and seems to be mothering everyone in the house. I guess that is why she named herself wifey spy on the episode tonight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:25 am

Let me preface this post by saying goes this may be the most ridiculous wish posted here, but considering the person it involves it's ridiculous enough to happen.

I wish for Paul to win the roadkill competition. Victor will already be on the block so the two of them with there collective mastermind strategy that worked so well in week 1 will come up with a brilliant strategy. After winning, Paul's nomination will be none other than.....himself. their strategy will be that it ensures Paul plays in veto, Victor will throw the comp to Paul so that he can remove himself and secretly nominate one of the vets. They will say "WWJD (what would Jozea do) and determine this is the best course of action. Of course this will backfire and the two of them will be on the block together with Paul gowing home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
Let me preface this post by saying goes this may be the most ridiculous wish posted here, but considering the person it involves it's ridiculous enough to happen.

I wish for Paul to win the roadkill competition.  Victor will already be on the block so the two of them with there collective mastermind strategy that worked so well in week 1 will come up with a brilliant strategy.  After winning, Paul's nomination will be none other than.....himself.  their strategy will be that it ensures Paul plays in veto, Victor will throw the comp to Paul so that he can remove himself and secretly nominate one of the vets.  They will say "WWJD (what would Jozea do) and determine this is the best course of action.  Of course this will backfire and the two of them will be on the block together with Paul gowing home.

Hey with these 2 masterminds ANYTHING is possible!

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I wish for Paul to win the roadkill competition.  Victor will already be on the block so the two of them with there collective mastermind strategy that worked so well in week 1 will come up with a brilliant strategy.  After winning, Paul's nomination will be none other than.....himself.  their strategy will be that it ensures Paul plays in veto, Victor will throw the comp to Paul so that he can remove himself and secretly nominate one of the vets.  They will say "WWJD (what would Jozea do) and determine this is the best course of action.  Of course this will backfire and the two of them will be on the block together with Paul gowing home.

Hey with these 2 masterminds ANYTHING is possible!

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck

The only thing that could make it better is if Jozea was still there giving them direction
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:06 am

I wish the hamsters would stop trying to be clever and just nominate two people you want to leave. Don't be putting up pawns this early there and certainly not your alliance members. They get so caught up in trying to be clever and then the wrong person goes out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:59 am

Wembeley wrote:
I wish the hamsters would stop trying to be clever and just nominate two people you want to leave. Don't be putting up pawns this early there and certainly not your alliance members. They get so caught up in trying to be clever and then the wrong person goes out.

Could not agree with you more! cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:18 am

I have many possibilities for my wish list this week. Here are a couple of them.

Paulie does the "smart" thing and puts Paul and Victor on the block. This part is consistent with all scenarios.

Bronte wins Road Kill and puts up James obviously since she thinks James is some sort of Mensa mastermind of the game. The veto winner (don't care who it is) leaves noms the same. Bronte, Victor and Paul campaign to all of James' alliance members that James needs to go because he is he GREAT MASTERMIND of the game and everyone is laughing at them behind closed doors!

Bronte wins Road Kill and once again puts up James. James wins veto and takes himself down so Bronte puts up Day as a replacement. Bronte, Victor and Paul then campaign to Day's alliance members that she is completely disloyal because she promised her vote to Jozea up until the time of eviction and again everyone is laughing about it behind closed doors.

Tiffany wins Road Kill and puts up Frank and tries to keep it a secret, but the secret gets out causing a lot of drama.

Reverse of the above, Frank wins and puts up Tiffany, same outcome.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:59 pm

I thought I posted this wish last night, but it is not showing here so I am going to post it again. Hopefully I didn't put it in the wrong thread and it is now a duplicate, but here goes.

Assuming Victor is evicted Thursday (although Tiffany getting axed is still a distinct possibility).

HOH comp is an individual comp with the team concept as secondary. In other words the winner's team is still safe, but the comp is every person for themselves to win.

Bronte wins HOH. Paul will assume he can run her HOH and it will piss her off. She has been trying to prove that she is completely over working with Paul to others in the house because she thinks it is still hurting her game. She is all about "girl power" along with her little sidekicks Nat and Brig, and even though there are girls in the house she does not like (Day, Zak, Nicole), she still won't want to put up any girls. She nominates Paul and Paulie with eyes toward possibly backdooring Frank. She tells Paulie he is not the target but since he nominated her, she picked him to go on the block and hopes he wins veto. She tells Paul that the rest of the house put pressure on her to put him up.

Tiffany or Day win RK and put up Frank. Paul wins veto and takes himself down. Bronte puts up Corey as replacement nominee and we going into the eviction with Paulie, Frank and Corey on the block. Frank is evicted on Thursday and has to face off with Jozea or Victor to re-enter the house.

Yep, that works for me!

Genie
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 am

Wembeley wrote:

Agree, 100 percent!

(then again we are not dealing with a gathering of Mensa members.....just saying)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Well this wishes thread has not been working for me very well, but I am going to give it a try again. He Lizzy, if you could swoop in and drop some mist or something to help things along, I sure would appreciate it!

Tiffany wins POV and takes herself off the block. Corey is the replacement nominee. Paul goes home. (More likely it will be Bronte, but it my wish and I am sticking with it). NaNaNaNa

Frank has no idea that he is being targeted. Paulie and Corey grow a brain and decide to tell Frank that some of the other people in the group are tired of his team always having safety and that they are the only one with 4 people left in it, so they think it would be a good idea to throw it to Day or James (he won't go for Nic's team because of Tiffany). He agrees to it.

Day wins HOH. She of course will want to use the backdoor so she puts up Bridgette and Bronte. She gives Bridgette no explanation at all. She tells Bronte that she is a pawn, but she wants her help in the POV beause there is a backdoor plan going on. Tell her not to tell Bridgette anything because if anything gets out SHE will be the one going home instead. She tells Bronte to pick Paulie, Corey, or James if she gets a choice because they will ALL use it on her. Day tells Frank she is going to make sure Tiffany goes home this time, right through the back door which is why she is not putting her right up on the block.

Frank wins RK AGAIN and is feeling very good about himself because he puts Tiffany on the block. Frank does not get picked to play in POV. Anyone but Tiffany wins POV and uses it, Frank "pops a squat" on the block where he belongs. He freaks out all week, bitching and complaining worse than Tiffany every has. He tries to go off on Day, but Day gives him a verbal assault like he has never seen before and tells him to stay the hell out of her way and her room until he leaves the house.

Frank is evicted from the house by a unanimous decision. Julie tells him he gets to play to stay in the house. He faces Victor (assuming Victor will beat Paul) and loses so he goes home, no jury, no nothing!

HOH is an endurance comp and James wins it. He puts up Victor and I don't care how, but Victor goes home.

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize
Genie Genie Genie
Begging Begging Begging Begging Begging
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Ctown, I think we need a new genie cuz this one doesn't seem to be working! But I am going to give it a shot anyway cuz it is more entertaining right now than what is going on in the house.

Day and James successfully save Tiffany this week and Paul goes home. Frank is shocked and pissed off. Michelle and Paulie throw HOH so Frank's team is dead last in the comp and he has to be a have-not for the week.

James wins HOH. He puts up Paulie and Corey for a strong POV comp (Corey and Paulie both said they would be fine with that). Plus, Frank planted the seed with James to take a shot at those two guys. Nicole wins RK and KEEPS IT A SECRET and nominates Day so Frank will get blamed for it. Frank, Day and Paulie on the block for the week. And Frank goes home to battle his way back in and gets beat next week by Victor.

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize
crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Genie Genie Genie
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I think we need a new genie cuz this one doesn't seem to be working!  

Done! As you can see he has been replaced. I was even able to get all the previous instances of him replaced.

Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I think we need a new genie cuz this one doesn't seem to be working!  

Done!  As you can see he has been replaced.  I was even able to get all the previous instances of him replaced.

Genie

Ctown you do great work! The new genie is AWESOME!

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Now that Tiffany is actually going to be save (at least at the time of this posting) and Michelle has successfully got people to see that putting Frank and Bridgette up on the block right from the start, I am augmenting my wish for the week.

Tiffany is saved, Bronte is evicted and it is a complete blindside to Frank. The vote is close, probably 5-4 or 6-3. Frank goes bat shit crazy yelling at everyone. Bridgette and Natalie are bawling, each looking at Frank and James respectively asking HOW this could happen!

Tiffany wins HOH and puts up Bridgette and Frank. Nicole wins RK and keeps it a secret. She puts up Day so Frank gets blamed for it. Veto is played and Day wins veto. Replacement nom is James and Frank goes home and loses to Victor or Bronte in the battle back comp. In addition, Frank's team is eliminated first and they are have-nots for the week.

I was actually toying with the idea of Day winning too, but I believe she would absolutely chicken out of putting Frank and Bridgette straight up on the block. She will want a backdoor plan. I could see her putting up Bridgette and Natalie, Frank wins POV and pulls Bridgette down and both targets are missed.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:40 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Now that Tiffany is actually going to be save (at least at the time of this posting) and Michelle has successfully got people to see that putting Frank and Bridgette up on the block right from the start, I am augmenting my wish for the week.

Tiffany is saved, Bronte is evicted and it is a complete blindside to Frank.  The vote is close, probably 5-4 or 6-3.  Frank goes bat shit crazy yelling at everyone.  Bridgette and Natalie are bawling, each looking at Frank and James respectively asking HOW this could happen!  

Tiffany wins HOH and puts up Bridgette and Frank.  Nicole wins RK and keeps it a secret.  She puts up Day so Frank gets blamed for it.  Veto is played and Day wins veto.  Replacement nom is James and Frank goes home and loses to Victor or Bronte in the battle back comp.  In addition, Frank's team is eliminated first and they are have-nots for the week.  

I was actually toying with the idea of Day winning too, but I believe she would absolutely chicken out of putting Frank and Bridgette straight up on the block.  She will want a backdoor plan.  I could see her putting up Bridgette and Natalie, Frank wins POV and pulls Bridgette down and both targets are missed.

The only problem I see with this scenario is Nicole putting up Day and then James. Not to mention the fact she can't keep a secret, Day would see right through her. Would she really put up a vet followed by another vet? Especially with one already on the block.

I think you are right about Day wanting some type of backdoor plan and having it blow up I your face. Which is why I hate the backdoor plan
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Tiffany is saved, Bronte is evicted and it is a complete blindside to Frank.  The vote is close, probably 5-4 or 6-3.  Frank goes bat shit crazy yelling at everyone.  Bridgette and Natalie are bawling, each looking at Frank and James respectively asking HOW this could happen!  

Tiffany wins HOH and puts up Bridgette and Frank.  Nicole wins RK and keeps it a secret.  She puts up Day so Frank gets blamed for it.  Veto is played and Day wins veto.  Replacement nom is James and Frank goes home and loses to Victor or Bronte in the battle back comp.  In addition, Frank's team is eliminated first and they are have-nots for the week.  

I was actually toying with the idea of Day winning too, but I believe she would absolutely chicken out of putting Frank and Bridgette straight up on the block.  She will want a backdoor plan.  I could see her putting up Bridgette and Natalie, Frank wins POV and pulls Bridgette down and both targets are missed.

The only problem I see with this scenario is Nicole putting up Day and then James.  Not to mention the fact she can't keep a secret, Day would see right through her.  Would she really put up a vet followed by another vet? Especially with one already on the block.

I think you are right about Day wanting some type of backdoor plan and having it blow up I your face.  Which is why I hate the backdoor plan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Wishes   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next