Admin

Male Posts : 9223

PostSubject: Alliances   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6845

PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Actually Ctown, there is a correction to your post. Initially I thought Corey was part of the 8-pack too, but it is actually Day, Nicole, Frank, James, Tiffany, Michelle, Zak and Paulie.

In the works possibly:

Day apparently approached Frank for a final 2. I didn't see it, but Frank does a morning talk with the cameras and spilled this at that time.

Tiffany and Paulie - I think Tiffany is completely smitten with Paulie, but is worried about getting played. She talks about him almost nonstop to the other girls and just the way she always wants to build him up and talk with him, I think I see stars right there.

Day and Zak - They are practically joined together anyway, not sure why there hasn't been anything official as of yet.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:18 pm

This was the first one I saw. I'm sure it will change many times
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:45 am

Okay, now I am confused about this. Day just made reference to it being Corey in the 8-pack, so I am not sure which one is in there, Corey or Paulie. Guess we will probably see the "official one" on the episode tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:10 am

chap5788 wrote:
Okay, now I am confused about this.  Day just made reference to it being Corey in the 8-pack, so I am not sure which one is in there, Corey or Paulie.  Guess we will probably see the "official one" on the episode tomorrow night.

To be honest I didn't even look at the chart. Saw the pic and posted it. Now that I look, how is Paulie NOT in there? He basically socks it up and is the pawn, but he's not installed the alliance?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Okay, now I am confused about this.  Day just made reference to it being Corey in the 8-pack, so I am not sure which one is in there, Corey or Paulie.  Guess we will probably see the "official one" on the episode tomorrow night.

To be honest I didn't even look at the chart.  Saw the pic and posted it.  Now that I look, how is Paulie NOT in there?  He basically socks it up and is the pawn, but he's not installed the alliance?

That's what I mean, it doesn't really make sense. I know Nicole kind of pulled Corey in initially (I think she was crushing, plus she was able to play him pretty well going into that final HOH comp). Paulie does seem to be the last to know any of the secrets or plans in the alliance though, so who the hell knows?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Updated alliance chart

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alliances   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:18 pm