Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Question   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:46 pm

If things stand as they are now and Paul uses veto to remove himself from the block that means, since he won the rod kill nom, Frank will have to name the replacement nom right?

If so how will they do it with out reveling that Frank won it? I mean will Jen bot show up on the screen and say the replacement nom is? or will it be reveled on the screen? (kind of like the mystery player a few years back. Just a dark shadow and an altered voice.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Question   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Naru wrote:
If things stand as they are now and Paul uses veto to remove himself from the block that means, since he won the rod kill nom, Frank will have to name the replacement nom right?

If so how will they do it with out reveling that Frank won it? I mean will Jen bot show up on the screen and say the replacement nom is? or will it be reveled on the screen? (kind of like the mystery player a few years back. Just a dark shadow and an altered voice.)

The way they are talking, Frank gets to do the renom, I would imagine it's just like they did it with the MVP, he will give the replacement nom in the DR and it will be revealed on the screen. This is all speculation of course, guess we will find out Wednesday for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Question   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

The way they are talking, Frank gets to do the renom, I would imagine it's just like they did it with the MVP, he will give the replacement nom in the DR and it will be revealed on the screen.  This is all speculation of course, guess we will find out Wednesday for sure.

Now WE all know it is Frank who won the Road Kill challenge BUT what if Frank, all silhouetted out and voice altered, acted like Ho sea to put some heat on him. Would that not be......Cool?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question   

Back to top Go down

Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1