View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:58 am

Further proof Paul and Jozea haven't watched is they straight out said it. Paul says he only watched season 16 and that was to get an understanding of the game and Jozea didn't even watch a full season.

Their reasoning? They wanted to come in completely new and unbiased and have their initial reactions and thoughts be fresh. This is idiotic. Now I have only started watching since 12 and have seen 8, but you can bet your last dollar that if I were close to being cast on the show, I would be binge watching every single season and trying to pick it little tips everywhere.

Here's Paul's biggest problem. Body english. Notice his reactions to when someone with some a comp. Those things are very telling. When Nicole won HOH it was obvious he was pissed. It's fine to vent in the DR, but he showed his cards right then and there. People will pick up on that shit, I know I would. Being observant is a very big part of this game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Yeah, Paul does not hide what he is doing well at all. He does the same thing when he is fishing for information or trying to play "the other side" that he is this really nice guy that doesn't agree with Jozea and all HIS craziness. He is very, very easy to read.

Also, apparently after Paul won veto he ran over to Nicole and got in her face and said something like "what do ya think about that, bitch!" This was really stupid on many different levels. First of all, he didn't even think she was the Road Kill winner, so if that is the case, she is not the one who put him up. Even though he didn't know who the Road Kill Winner was, it was obviously someone from outside his team he thinks he has, so blowing up like that would just ensure that one of his alliance members were going up. Then after all of that he actually contemplated not using the veto at all so that nobody else would have to go on the block and his guys were sure that Paulie was going home anyway. It was just a stupid thing to do plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Yeah, Paul does not hide what he is doing well at all.  He does the same thing when he is fishing for information or trying to play "the other side" that he is this really nice guy that doesn't agree with Jozea and all HIS craziness.  He is very, very easy to read.

Also, apparently after Paul won veto he ran over to Nicole and got in her face and said something like "what do ya think about that, bitch!"  This was really stupid on many different levels.  First of all, he didn't even think she was the Road Kill winner, so if that is the case, she is not the one who put him up.  Even though he didn't know who the Road Kill Winner was, it was obviously someone from outside his team he thinks he has, so blowing up like that would just ensure that one of his alliance members were going up.  Then after all of that he actually contemplated not using the veto at all so that nobody else would have to go on the block and his guys were sure that Paulie was going home anyway.  It was just a stupid thing to do plain and simple.

Stupid, and also as ignorant as one can get. He is a nasty little mc nugget.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   

Back to top Go down

Jozea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: