HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Jozea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Jozea   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:19 pm

This idiot does stupid things so often, he needs his own thread.

This is how brilliant he is, he is now venting to the HG's how production rigs the game to the outcome that they desire. Now while we may all agree with this, why the hell would you say such a think when you KNOW they are listening? Wouldn't that make you a target for them?

As much as I despise this asstard, I will miss his stupidity come next week when he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This idiot does stupid things so often, he needs his own thread.

This is how brilliant he is, he is now venting to the HG's how production rigs the game to the outcome that they desire.  Now while we may all agree with this, why the hell would you say such a think when you KNOW they are listening?  Wouldn't that make you a target for them?

As much as I despise this asstard, I will miss his stupidity come next week when he's gone.

Bet me if he wins it will be a dramatic win with bragging and in your face comments that will make us all hate him just that much more.
or
If he looses he will be a dramatic loose where he pitches a bitch fit for the ages. One that will make Chima look tamed in comparison...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Just for you c-town....enjoy. I'm sure you will have a....colorful breakdown of this statment........LOL!

Fri 7:27 PM BBT Jozea/Victor in Nairobi room: Jozea tells Victor he isn't worried because the numbers are on his side, he says they have at least 6 or 7 votes including Zakiyah, Day, and Michelle. And all the votes are going to be to evict Paulie (according to Jozea) and Victor completely agrees with this assessment.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:52 pm

Naru wrote:
Just for you c-town....enjoy. I'm sure you will have a....colorful breakdown of this statment........LOL!

Fri 7:27 PM BBT Jozea/Victor in Nairobi room: Jozea tells Victor he isn't worried because the numbers are on his side, he says they have at least 6 or 7 votes including Zakiyah, Day, and Michelle. And all the votes are going to be to evict Paulie (according to Jozea) and Victor completely agrees with this assessment.

I can do better than that, first from @BigBrotherLeak:

Quote :
Nicole tells Da'Vonne that Jozea is downstairs campaigning to Michelle. Davonne: "This is about to be hilarious. He thinks he's safe"

And then from @hamsterwatch:
Quote :
Da'Vonne laughing to Frank how lucky they are to have gotten cast "with this group of people" (because dumb, I think was her meaning)

And apparently Jozea is now telling people he wants to have another house meeting tonight. Doesn't he have to have one that actually happens before he has another one.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:40 am

He also called a house meeting last night that was supposed to happen at 2 a.m. this morning (by invitation only no less), but he apparently decided to wait. The purpose of that meeting was supposed to be to make sure that they were all voting out Paulie if he stayed on the block. Funny part is that he invited Frank, Tiffany, Day, Zak, and I believe Corey who are all voting the other way!

Today, the list has changed. Now that Paul won veto, Jozea has decided he needs to work on Michelle (him and his group hated her yesterday). For some reason they are convinced now that Michelle is the Road Kill winner and will be naming the nominee. Kind of funny to see him think he is pulling Michelle back over to their side. Frank is still included, and I believe Day and Zak as well.

I sure hope nothing happens this week to change it and this jackass goes home. I did note today when James, Frank and Day were in the HOH room talking, they started to talk about Jozea's comments about the military and it went to fish. BB production just kills me. Hate to break it to them, but it is already out there so trying to edit it out now just makes it look worse.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:48 am

chap5788 wrote:
He also called a house meeting last night that was supposed to happen at 2 a.m. this morning (by invitation only no less), but he apparently decided to wait.  The purpose of that meeting was supposed to be to make sure that they were all voting out Paulie if he stayed on the block.  Funny part is that he invited Frank, Tiffany, Day, Zak, and I believe Corey who are all voting the other way!

Today, the list has changed.  Now that Paul won veto, Jozea has decided he needs to work on Michelle (him and his group hated her yesterday).  For some reason they are convinced now that Michelle is the Road Kill winner and will be naming the nominee.  Kind of funny to see him think he is pulling Michelle back over to their side. Frank is still included, and I believe Day and Zak as well.

I sure hope nothing happens this week to change it and this jackass goes home.  I did note today when James, Frank and Day were in the HOH room talking, they started to talk about Jozea's comments about the military and it went to fish.  BB production just kills me.  Hate to break it to them, but it is already out there so trying to edit it out now just makes it look worse.  

Apparently everyone is invited to this house meeting except Tiffany. No idea why though.

I am with Nik on this one, I want Jozea to stick around. It's more fun having someone to hate in the house. I don't see much changing though as Jozea is still confident he has the votes to stay. One of the newbs in the alliance with sibs/vets needs to smarten up and realize what is going on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:35 am

There are others in the house that can move up my "hate list" quite nicely when Jozea is gone. I just can't stand this guy at all.

When BBAD started he was having some sort of impromptu meeting or something talking about how they run this house and why does it have to be a secret. They all have to stick together and if anyone screws it up, they will be the next one gone...............blah, blah, blah. Day is doing everything she can to keep from laughing in his face.

This morphed into Jozea and Paul saying the live show will be Sunday because it would be boring if they make them wait almost a week for the eviction. The others explained the days to them and the editing and airing of the shows, but not sure they are actually understanding it.

Then right after the meeting, James is the new #1 target (except for Jozea). Paul thinks he should go next because James "looks at him funny!" Well there ya go, the best strategy ever. Jozea is not about to waiver on thinking Nicole should go next and he wants EVERYONE in the house to agree to that (too bad he will be gone). Paul and Victor want James, and none of them realize that they are not in control of anything. Even their meek little girls are jumping ship quick.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 am

Jozea's reason why he should remain in the house is because he's "the only gay".

Fucking LUDICROUS!

But I still want him to stay - not only for "entertainment" purposes - but ALSO because I want to watch him SELF-DESTRUCT and ruin his chances of EVER becoming "the next Mario Lopez" (as he stated) and no chance of him ever being hired in Hollywood for movies, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:30 am

Nikita wrote:
Jozea's reason why he should remain in the house is because he's "the only gay".

Fucking LUDICROUS!

But I still want him to stay - not only for "entertainment" purposes - but ALSO because I want to watch him SELF-DESTRUCT and ruin his chances of EVER becoming "the next Mario Lopez" (as he stated) and no chance of him ever being hired in Hollywood for movies, etc.

Hello doesn't need to stay in the house for that. He already has no chance. I laugh every year at these idiots who think the show will make them famous and open Hollywood doors for them. Big brother famous and Hollywood famous don't belong in the same sentence and nobody has ever launched a Hollywood career from being on the show. The closest would be Mr pectacular who got a wrestling career out of it.

Also, this idiot claims he could have been on America's next top model, but turned it down.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Nikita wrote:
Jozea's reason why he should remain in the house is because he's "the only gay".

Fucking LUDICROUS!

But I still want him to stay - not only for "entertainment" purposes - but ALSO because I want to watch him SELF-DESTRUCT and ruin his chances of EVER becoming "the next Mario Lopez" (as he stated) and no chance of him ever being hired in Hollywood for movies, etc.

Hello doesn't need to stay in the house for that.  He already has no chance.  I laugh every year at these idiots who think the show will make them famous and open Hollywood doors for them.  Big brother famous and Hollywood famous don't belong in the same sentence and nobody has ever launched a Hollywood career from being on the show.  The closest would be Mr pectacular who got a wrestling career out of it.

Also, this idiot claims he could have been on America's next top model, but turned it down.

Guess that explains why he is a make up artist and not a model. Once you show how you are on t.v. people tend to want to stay away from you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:00 pm

This just goes under the "What the fuck?" category.

Jokers wrote:
Sun 1:53 PM BBT Jozea & Tiffany has been chilling outside. He is saying how he will try to host the Grammy Awards soon

Sun 1:56 PM BBT Tiffany is talking to Jozea, it's really uncomfortable. Jozea is talking about how he's going to stay in LA when this is over cuz he'll be so busy from this spark (BB), expects to get a grammy hosting gig. and a couple of movies.

Sun 1:57 PM BBT Then Jozea will come out with his make-up line, and then vacation the rest of his life.


_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8836
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Naru wrote:
This just goes under the "What the fuck?" category.

Jokers wrote:
Sun 1:53 PM BBT Jozea & Tiffany has been chilling outside. He is saying how he will try to host the Grammy Awards soon

Sun 1:56 PM BBT Tiffany is talking to Jozea, it's really uncomfortable. Jozea is talking about how he's going to stay in LA when this is over cuz he'll be so busy from this spark (BB), expects to get a grammy hosting gig. and a couple of movies.

Sun 1:57 PM BBT Then Jozea will come out with his make-up line, and then vacation the rest of his life.


It's actually a Grammys red carpet gig he was talking about. This is one of the problems with jokers, while its still a ridiculous thing to say, that little rid but they left out changes it quite a bit.

He also claims to have a connection to get the job
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 pm

On tonight's episode when Jozea said he KNEW the road kill winner was Paulie and Victor was asking how he knew and he made that face like he was the all-knowing. Then Frank comes in the room and he says it again and then says he reads faces and he is "always right" I almost died. The things this idiot says and does on a daily, hell hourly basis is just mind boggling.

I know Nik and Ctown want him around for entertainment purposes, but it has only been a few days since the show started and the feeds came on and I have had my fill!
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:27 am

Its great to be back and talking to all of my nutheads on here.I am glad that Big Brother is back so I hate on some players,like some players and throw some players under the bus.

Josea is making it easy for me this year.He and Paul are getting on my last nerve!! waiting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:43 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Its great to be back and talking to all of my nutheads on here.I am glad that Big Brother is back so I hate on some players,like some players and throw some players under the bus.

Josea is making it easy for me this year.He and Paul are getting on my last nerve!! waiting

Glad to see ya back Will! clapping
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
Its great to be back and talking to all of my nutheads on here.I am glad that Big Brother is back so I hate on some players,like some players and throw some players under the bus.

Josea is making it easy for me this year.He and Paul are getting on my last nerve!! waiting

Glad to see ya back Will!  clapping

Its great to be back buddy..which board are you all hanging out at the most?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:51 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
Its great to be back and talking to all of my nutheads on here.I am glad that Big Brother is back so I hate on some players,like some players and throw some players under the bus.

Josea is making it easy for me this year.He and Paul are getting on my last nerve!! waiting

Glad to see ya back Will!  clapping

Its great to be back buddy..which board are you all hanging out at the most?

I stay in the spoilers section because I don't want to let something slip that I shouldn't in the other section.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:05 am

chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
Its great to be back and talking to all of my nutheads on here.I am glad that Big Brother is back so I hate on some players,like some players and throw some players under the bus.

Josea is making it easy for me this year.He and Paul are getting on my last nerve!! waiting

Glad to see ya back Will!  clapping

Its great to be back buddy..which board are you all hanging out at the most?

I stay in the spoilers section because I don't want to let something slip that I shouldn't in the other section.

HaHa I know what you mean..Its hard to keep something quiet when its something you wanted to happen. Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:12 am


Mon 8:52 PM BBT Jozea telling Tiff in the hot tub that by day 70 or 80 that he will know everything about everyone in the house.

Wow, Jozea finally got one right. He WILL know everything by then, because he will be watching the feeds from home! chuckle
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Male Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-07-31
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:19 am

chap5788 wrote:

Mon 8:52 PM BBT Jozea telling Tiff in the hot tub that by day 70 or 80 that he will know everything about everyone in the house.

Wow, Jozea finally got one right.  He WILL know everything by then, because he will be watching the feeds from home!  chuckle

That guy is a piece of work!!! He will have a front role seat on day 70 cheers
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:13 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Mon 8:52 PM BBT Jozea telling Tiff in the hot tub that by day 70 or 80 that he will know everything about everyone in the house.

Wow, Jozea finally got one right.  He WILL know everything by then, because he will be watching the feeds from home!  chuckle

That guy is a piece of work!!! He will have a front role seat on day 70 cheers

I cannot wait for his eviction. Everyone has done a very good job of concealing the fact that he is going home and I hope that continues because I want this to be a blindside like the Evel Dick/Dustin blindside. And then the aftermath will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:29 am

Well if we didn't know it before, now there is proof positive that Jozea has NEVER watched big brother. Some of the hg's were talking about Zingbot and what zings they might get, and Jozea was dumbfounded and asked "who is Zingbot?" Natalie explained it and Jozea said "I would come right back at that bitch if he tried to zing me!"

With the thousands of people out there who are fans of the show and want very much to get on there, why do they go out and find these people who have never seen it before? Those people who are on the show to become famous and all that crap.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:20 am

I'm pretty sure Frankie will not be in the audience when Ho sea gets the boot on Thursday because of the fallowing statement.

Tue 12:33 AM BBT Paul: Season 16 had Frankie. Jozea is a much better gay than Frankie. Jozea: I know. He was shady. I'm real.

Later he tells James this:

Tue 1:15 AM BBT Jozea promises that if James changes what Jozea said... Jozea will call him out in front of "everyone"

1.You don't call out James because he will make you a part of his trophy wall. I.E he will nail you all to the wall.
2.Don't threaten James, or attempt to bully James because he proved in his season that he don't shrink like a violet when you threaten him. Hell he was a tank drive in Afghanistan. ISIL makes this bitch look like.....well.....a bitch....lol


_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:32 am

Naru wrote:
This just goes under the "What the fuck?" category.

Jokers wrote:
Sun 1:53 PM BBT Jozea & Tiffany has been chilling outside. He is saying how he will try to host the Grammy Awards soon

Sun 1:56 PM BBT Tiffany is talking to Jozea, it's really uncomfortable. Jozea is talking about how he's going to stay in LA when this is over cuz he'll be so busy from this spark (BB), expects to get a grammy hosting gig. and a couple of movies.

Sun 1:57 PM BBT Then Jozea will come out with his make-up line, and then vacation the rest of his life.


Holy hell! The asshat is delusional. Maybe he should stay so we can watch him implode!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: Jozea   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 am

Whoa! Watched some feedbacks from early morning.

I'm DONE with Josea (mostly) and Paul.

Camera hogging whores. They thought live-feeds were down because the cameras didn't follow them around, so they were both looking like total idiots begging for the cameras to focus/follow them around.

Josea has the entire season planned out. He's going to be the next HoH - made a list of who he plans to send out the house - he has the next plan ready to go, who's next as HoH and it goes on and on.

He also has his future outlined too - red carpet events - entertainment, movies, functions, TV interviews and just a big vacation for the rest of his life.

Josea, Paul and Victor will live together in Cali after the show.

Every tim I hear Josea or Paul with the phrase "GUUUUUURRRRRLLL" - I instantly see an image of my FIST going straight for their TEETH.

Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jozea   

Back to top Go down
 
Jozea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: