HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 In The House Right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: In The House Right now   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 pm

In the house right now is going to be a thread that you can post things to keep others informed. It is also where one of live feeders can come to so they can go back to that time and give us a general sence of how something was said or done.
Example below.


Fri 12:16 PM BBT Zakiyah in HOH telling Day, Frank and Michelle about Joze, Victor and Paul scheming


See this makes me think Zak is smarter then she looks. She see that Ho sea and Birds nest Paul are a sinking ship and wants to get far, far away from them. But I'm not sure if she is playing one side against the other. I think it is the sinking ship theory but...could be wrong...am I?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Naru wrote:
In the house right now is going to be a thread that you can post things to keep others informed. It is also where one of live feeders can come to so they can go back to that time and give us a general sence of how something was said or done.
Example below.


Fri 12:16 PM BBT Zakiyah in HOH telling Day, Frank and Michelle about Joze, Victor and Paul scheming


See this makes me think Zak is smarter then she looks. She see that Ho sea and Birds nest Paul are a sinking ship and wants to get far, far away from them. But I'm not sure if she is playing one side against the other. I think it is the sinking ship theory but...could be wrong...am I?

If the info is coming from Jokers, you may want to put it in the rumors section! neener neener neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Ho sea's little meeting didn't happen last night or this morning depending on the time. I wonder if the other HG's decided it was toxic to do anything that included the no hit wonder...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:58 pm

From Morty's:

Morty's wrote:
12:20PM BBT: Paul and Jozea in bathroom area. Paul says he can convince Nicole to pull him off. He feels like they got to win the veto, that's their best bet. No point worrying about. Paul is not quite sure that if Paulie won it he would use it. Natalie says Michelle looks just like Arial. Natalie is so excited. Michelle can't wait to see her costume.

This two are a real piece of work. First off, Paul thinking he can get Nicole to pull him off the block? Not going to happen, he's done a horrible job of keeping it secret that he is gunning for the vets. And to think Paulie won't use the veto on himself if he wins it, why on earth wouldn't he use it? The only way to ensure your safety is to NOT be on the block. I know the Calafiore family isn't that bright, but even Stevie Wonder can see it would be a bad idea to stay on the block if you win veto.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
From Morty's:

Morty's wrote:
12:20PM BBT: Paul and Jozea in bathroom area. Paul says he can convince Nicole to pull him off. He feels like they got to win the veto, that's their best bet. No point worrying about. Paul is not quite sure that if Paulie won it he would use it. Natalie says Michelle looks just like Arial. Natalie is so excited. Michelle can't wait to see her costume.

This two are a real piece of work.  First off, Paul thinking he can get Nicole to pull him off the block?  Not going to happen, he's done a horrible job of keeping it secret that he is gunning for the vets.  And to think Paulie won't use the veto on himself if he wins it, why on earth wouldn't he use it?  The only way to ensure your safety is to NOT be on the block.  I know the Calafiore family isn't that bright, but even Stevie Wonder can see it would be a bad idea to stay on the block if you win veto.

He already said that his brother (Cody) would never let him live it down if he got evicted the first week and rightly so because he is the older brother.....but....I still don't see him win it.

As for Ho sea..... hand lol!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:33 pm

From @BigBrotherLeak:

Quote :
Jozea wonders what the fans think of him. Jozea: "I hope they don't think I'm shady." Michelle thinks fans will like him

This was shortly after Jozea told Michelle that Frankie was his favorite and Michelle replied that if Frankie comes into the hosst for anything she will self-evict
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:05 pm

From @BigBrotherLeak

Quote :
Jozea has begun campaigning. He says the veterans are getting nervous now. Jozea asks Michelle what shes doing. She doesn't know yet

So the vets are getting nervous? It must be because they are all safe and Jozea's ass is most likely headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 am

Mortys wrote:

8:55PM BBT: Bronte says, if they are getting Paulie out, it won't matter who goes up, because they won't go home anyway. They all try to figure out how many votes they have to send Paulie home. Jozea says it's the majority vote. Victor says, this should go smoothly, and there should be no surprises. Jozea says, the majority of the house runs this bitch. He says, point blank and to the point. Victor says, it would have been messed up if Paulie came down. Victor tells them not to let anyone sway them a certain way. Jozea tells them they have their brain, and they have had time to watch 17 other seasons. He says, this is the best diverse cast ever. He says, they all get along on this cast. He says, they all stick together. He says, it's more family oriented.

8:58PM BBT: Bronte tells everyone to keep the everything calm. She says, Paulie might come to them, and they need to stay cool if they try to say things are being said. Jozea talks about who he has thought won the secret competition. Zakiyah asks who they think? Jozea says, he doesn't know. Paul says, whoever has it hasn't said anything, because word gets around the house. He says, if someone said something they would all know. Tiffany goes in the Safari room now also.

Maybe Jozea, Victor and Paul should call their alliance "Clueless"
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3778
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:


Maybe Jozea, Victor and Paul should call their alliance "Clueless"


The Clueless Amigos!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3778
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
From Morty's:

Morty's wrote:
12:20PM BBT: Paul and Jozea in bathroom area. Paul says he can convince Nicole to pull him off. He feels like they got to win the veto, that's their best bet. No point worrying about. Paul is not quite sure that if Paulie won it he would use it. Natalie says Michelle looks just like Arial. Natalie is so excited. Michelle can't wait to see her costume.

This two are a real piece of work.  First off, Paul thinking he can get Nicole to pull him off the block?  Not going to happen, he's done a horrible job of keeping it secret that he is gunning for the vets.  And to think Paulie won't use the veto on himself if he wins it, why on earth wouldn't he use it?  The only way to ensure your safety is to NOT be on the block.  I know the Calafiore family isn't that bright, but even Stevie Wonder can see it would be a bad idea to stay on the block if you win veto.

clapping clapping cheers1 cheers1
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Nikita wrote:
ctown28 wrote:


Maybe Jozea, Victor and Paul should call their alliance "Clueless"


The Clueless Amigos!

Ctown and Nik, you guys hit the nail on the head with this collaboration on the name! clapping clapping

I am watching a conversation right now of these 3 and it is hilarious! They are ALL so confident. They are bitching about people being "stupid" and asking why they don't "just follow the plans" they have laid out for them. Then they continue to talk about just how stupid they are because when the 3 of them are finished clearing the house of the vets, then those "stupid" people will be next. And they keep patting each other on the back for "playing the best game" and the others must have never watched the show before. But just last night Paul and Jozea were convinced that the live eviction would be on Sunday instead of Thursday. Their reasoning makes this even better.

1. Paul thinks he read somewhere that Sunday would be the live show this year.
2. BB would not make them "stew" about who is going home for several days in a row.
3. Argument was made to them that people need time to campaign, Paul said they have already had all the time they need (even though veto ceremony had not even happened yet).
4. BB would not want them to sit around for several days with no comps or anything because it would be boring.
5. Argument was made to them about editing and things that would have to already be on Sunday's show (after noms reaction, pixel suit penalty, road kill comp and nom, veto comp and veto ceremony), but they seem to think an eviction takes no time, so that wouldn't matter.

Yep, these guys are REAL EXPERTS on the game!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Naru, in reference to your comment about Zak, she dropped the idiots (Jozea and Paul) like a bad habit very, very quickly. They just haven't figured that out yet. She is tied at the hip with Day and is in the 8-pack alliance as well as the fatal 5 alliance. I am actually quite surprised she is playing as well as she is, but I believe once the tides turn (and you KNOW they will) and she is on the stressed end of the scope, I think she will be very, very different.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:17 pm

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Jozea and Paul say they can't wait until they're in power next week. Jozea: "It's going to be so much fun. My nominations will be good"

So not only does this idiot think he's safe, he's already planning on being HOH. You can't write this shit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:53 am

ctown28 wrote:
@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
 Jozea and Paul say they can't wait until they're in power next week.  Jozea: "It's going to be so much fun.  My nominations will be good"

So not only does this idiot think he's safe, he's already planning on being HOH.  You can't write this shit

Oh absolutely, he is convinced that he WILL win, not just hoping. He even told Paul and Victor they don't even need to try, because he has it in the bag..........nobody in this house can beat him. Guess he didn't win part 1 or 2 of the initial HOH comp, the Road Kill or the veto comp. Or maybe those didn't matter some how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: In The House Right now   

Back to top Go down
 
In The House Right now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Helmuth's Strongholds Battle for Arnhem ruined house 2
» Gerard Butler Big Apple House Hunter
» The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread
» The Way I See It: A Look Back at My Life on Little House
» Tear-jerker Little House episodes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: