Share | 

Alliances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Alliances   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:38 am

Well a few alliances have emerged. Since I have only had the feeds since last night not sure which ones are "solid" and which ones are fake for sure, but here is what I have seen so far.

8 Pack - Nicole, Frank, Day, James, Michelle, Zak, Corey and Paulie. This one seems pretty real. They seem to inform each other on members of their other alliances which usually indicates where they most true (for the moment anyway).

Fatal 5 - Nicole, Day, Zak, Michelle and Tiffany. This one just emerged in the wee hours of the morning. No more information on this.

No name yet - Bronte, Bridgette, Natalie. These girls are working together within a bigger "alliance" with Jozea, Victor, and Paul, but they figured out last night "the boys" may be more of a liability. They were going to go along with those boys and vote how they wanted to hide their group, but now thinking about jumping ship.

No name yet - Jozea, Victor, Paul, Natalie, Bronte, and Bridgette. They also made reference to having a "core 7" with 2 other possibilities. I am not sure of the 7th or the 2 others, but they were talking about Frank being "good with them" for the upcoming vote. Paul seems to think Day is with them, but she basically laughed about it to the camera last night. Frank was talking to Paulie about him being safe, so I think he is just playing along too.

Power Puff - This one is supposed to be a trio, but the only names I heard were Tiffany and Michelle.

Basically I think what is happening is the offensive stuff that Jozea has been doing and how over-bearing Paul has been has put them on the outside, but they just don't know it yet.
Back to top Go down

Alliances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: