Share | 

HOH - Nicole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: HOH - Nicole   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:28 pm

I thought Nicole played her part brilliantly making Corey and Tiffany believe she really didn't want to be HOH when she really did. She even brokered a deal from her teammates out of it too. But, I am not so sure I agree with her noms. Obviously Jozea HAD to go on the block, there is no disputing that. I am glad she decided to just put him straight up and not worry about backdoor and all that kind of thing. But, putting Paulie on the block as a pawn. Paulie almost HAD to group up with the vets because he has somewhat of a target being Cody's brother I think. But, he also is a pretty straight up guy (at least I believe so) and he WANTED to work with them anyway. Now you run the risk of showing him that you are willing to work with him, but he is expendable as well. That could hurt quite a bit later. Now, it could also work the other way that people will not suspect (unless they make it obvious he is a pawn) he is working with the vets which helps his own game.

I believe if I was Nicole I would have put up Jozea and Paul. It is COMPLETELY obvious that those 2 are together. When Nicole was named HOH, Paul didn't even TRY to look happy about it which should be a real heads up thing. I get that she is trying to get rid of her target and get out of the HOH with no blood on her hands in that Paulie will not be gunning for her. BUT, all those others are after her ANYWAY. She needs to be sure one of those leading the charge goes home.

On a side note if Jozea was to be the first evicted, I would be very happy. He thinks so much of himself and thinks he is so much in control of everything right along with Paul.

I was looking at potential votes, they need 7 to keep Paulie safe if he doesn't win POV. He will definitely have Day, Frank, James and more than likely Tiffany and Corey. Hopefully Day won't think she has to push Tiffany by telling her she knows her secret and she better vote the way she wants her to, because I don't think it is necessary. so, they have to make sure he can get 2 more votes. Jozea and Paul will start strong arming people very quickly and that should make at least 2 of those girls turn away from Jozea for sure. But it is still a BIG RISK.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
I thought Nicole played her part brilliantly making Corey and Tiffany believe she really didn't want to be HOH when she really did.  She even brokered a deal from her teammates out of it too.  But, I am not so sure I agree with her noms.  Obviously Jozea HAD to go on the block, there is no disputing that.  I am glad she decided to just put him straight up and not worry about backdoor and all that kind of thing.  But, putting Paulie on the block as a pawn.  Paulie almost HAD to group up with the vets because he has somewhat of a target being Cody's brother I think.  But, he also is a pretty straight up guy (at least I believe so) and he WANTED to work with them anyway.  Now you run the risk of showing him that you are willing to work with him, but he is expendable as well.  That could hurt quite a bit later.  Now, it could also work the other way that people will not suspect (unless they make it obvious he is a pawn) he is working with the vets which helps his own game.  

I believe if I was Nicole I would have put up Jozea and Paul.  It is COMPLETELY obvious that those 2 are together.  When Nicole was named HOH, Paul didn't even TRY to look happy about it which should be a real heads up thing.  I get that she is trying to get rid of her target and get out of the HOH with no blood on her hands in that Paulie will not be gunning for her.  BUT, all those others are after her ANYWAY.  She needs to be sure one of those leading the charge goes home.  

On a side note if Jozea was to be the first evicted, I would be very happy.  He thinks so much of himself and thinks he is so much in control of everything right along with Paul.  

I was looking at potential votes, they need 7 to keep Paulie safe if he doesn't win POV.  He will definitely have Day, Frank, James and more than likely Tiffany and Corey.  Hopefully Day won't think she has to push Tiffany by telling her she knows her secret and she better vote the way she wants her to, because I don't think it is necessary.  so, they have to make sure he can get 2 more votes.  Jozea and Paul will start strong arming people very quickly and that should make at least 2 of those girls turn away from Jozea for sure.  But it is still a BIG RISK.

You have to remember, we don't have the benefit of the feeds yet, just the edit. I can almost guarantee there is more to it than what's shown. Paulie isn't going anywhere. We will get a better feel once the feeds come on and we see what this new comp is (more on that in a bit).

Regardless of who wins Pov, I can see Paul as the replacement nom, unless of course he gets picked and wins it.

Now as far as this new comp, why not tell us what it is now. It's gonna come out before Sunday. Noms are done, it will happen before Pov and that happens Saturday they will certainly talk about it on the feeds it may have even been played already
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:39 am

Well as usual Ctown you have a great point, all we have seen is the edit. I guess I should wait to see what discussions and groups are out there after watching tonight when the feeds come on. However, I still think it is a bit risky when an HOH tries to maneuver things to "make sure" a certain person goes home because it so often blows up in their face. Also, you make a good point if Paul wins POV, he will take Jozea off the block, then what? From my perspective it would be Zak, but not sure she has shown how loyal she is to Paul and Jozea at this point. Plus you would have the girl factor where they try to stand together to make sure the girls are not going to get outnumbered or something. Lots of variables to think about which is the fun part.

I really want to know about the Sunday comp and the mysteryland punishments too. Maybe we will get more info on that tonight when the feeds come on!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:55 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well as usual Ctown you have a great point, all we have seen is the edit.  I guess I should wait to see what discussions and groups are out there after watching tonight when the feeds come on.  However, I still think it is a bit risky when an HOH tries to maneuver things to "make sure" a certain person goes home because it so often blows up in their face.  Also, you make a good point if Paul wins POV, he will take Jozea off the block, then what?  From my perspective it would be Zak, but not sure she has shown how loyal she is to Paul and Jozea at this point.  Plus you would have the girl factor where they try to stand together to make sure the girls are not going to get outnumbered or something.  Lots of variables to think about which is the fun part.

I really want to know about the Sunday comp and the mysteryland punishments too.  Maybe we will get more info on that tonight when the feeds come on!

If Paul takes Jozea off its anyone's guess. How many people got zero TV time tonight? Of course a vets not a replacement. Not much room here, too many people are safe

James
Victor
Bronte
Natalie

Those 4 safe for winning first part of the comp

Tiffany
Corey

Due to being hit team.

We know a vet won't go up so eliminate Day and Frank.

That leaves

Bridgette, Michelle and Zak.

IMO all those that are safe due to twists should not be eligible to play pov
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
If Paul takes Jozea off its anyone's guess.  How many people got zero TV time tonight?  Of course a vets not a replacement.  Not much room here, too many people are safe

James
Victor
Bronte
Natalie

Tiffany
Corey

Due to being hit team.

That leaves

That is what I am saying, about the "girl factor." If any of those 3 girls end up on the block against Paulie, he COULD go home. I can hear it now:

"I like Paulie, but we don't want to send a girl home first.................."I want a girl to win"..............you get the drift. The same ole stupid shit that screws things up!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
If Paul takes Jozea off its anyone's guess.  How many people got zero TV time tonight?  Of course a vets not a replacement.  Not much room here, too many people are safe

James
Victor
Bronte
Natalie

Tiffany
Corey

Due to being hit team.

That leaves

That is what I am saying, about the "girl factor."  If any of those 3 girls end up on the block against Paulie, he COULD go home.  I can hear it now:

"I like Paulie, but we don't want to send a girl home first.................."I want a girl to win"..............you get the drift.  The same ole stupid shit that screws things up!

Bottom line is Nicole fucked up. Putting up an alliance member this early? Numbers are already against you so play smart. Put up Jozea and Paul and not care who goes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:00 am

Ctown, that is what I thought too. Having no blood on her hands if Paulie is one of her surviving noms is irrelevant, they are still gunning for her plain and simple.

But if Jozea keeps running his mouth as it sounds like he has been against the military and hating the country he will be the number 1 target in the house anyway. Even Paul seemed offended by some of it already. So, he may not have ANYONE playing in the POV for him and nobody will care that he is going home. Of course anything can happen as we know, but being that controversial this early WHILE you are on the block in addition to telling everyone you are the Messiah of the house............he can't really be THAT stupid can he?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, that is what I thought too.  Having no blood on her hands if Paulie is one of her surviving noms is irrelevant, they are still gunning for her plain and simple.  

But if Jozea keeps running his mouth as it sounds like he has been against the military and hating the country he will be the number 1 target in the house anyway.  Even Paul seemed offended by some of it already.  So, he may not have ANYONE playing in the POV for him and nobody will care that he is going home.  Of course anything can happen as we know, but being that controversial this early WHILE you are on the block in addition to telling everyone you are the Messiah of the house............he can't really be THAT stupid can he?

I saw his things as well.  Yeah controversy and all tjat, but that last thing cbs wants is someone bashing the military

Last edited by Naru on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Naru fix....hum! Like good Mod....Now me want cookie....lol)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, that is what I thought too.  Having no blood on her hands if Paulie is one of her surviving noms is irrelevant, they are still gunning for her plain and simple.  

But if Jozea keeps running his mouth as it sounds like he has been against the military and hating the country he will be the number 1 target in the house anyway.  Even Paul seemed offended by some of it already.  So, he may not have ANYONE playing in the POV for him and nobody will care that he is going home.  Of course anything can happen as we know, but being that controversial this early WHILE you are on the block in addition to telling everyone you are the Messiah of the house............he can't really be THAT stupid can he?

I saw his things as well.  Yeah controversy and all tjat, but that last thing cbs wants is someone bashing the military

Obviously it won't make the episode and unless it continues and becomes a big issue in the house like the racists comments with Gina Maria and Aaryn. I wonder if Julie will mention it upon his exit (which hopefully will be this week) or if she will just leave it alone?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6702

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:03 am

This guy is the poster child for "BITCH SLAP"
Face Punch!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Nicole made a BIG BAD MOVE putting Paulie up as a friggin PAWN!

If he stays - it's going to come back and BITE her at some point in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOH - Nicole   

Back to top Go down

HOH - Nicole
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1