HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Vent Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:55 am

Okay I know I'm in the minority here but.... Ugh Nicole irks me!! What's with her..."If I go up I'm going to hold it against him [Paul], it's in my blood". Rolling Eyes

Look, I know no one wants to go on the block but ugh! She's so entitled. Like heaven forbid anyone put her on the block! And then how she's telling Corey to get Paul to put up Zak. Wasn't that why she was mad at Day and Frank because they threw her under the bus? Or what about Nicole trying to get Corey to get Paul to get Day to be a pawn?? Seriously? Day won't fall for it! Nicole has to know that!! Nicole is grasping at straws here. Although it would be fantastic to get Day on the block and evicted!!

Or what about how Nicole is  trying to get Corey to tell Paul to put up Natalie? Look it may not be a great excuse but Natalie is a Have Not AGAIN (which is her fault for sucking at comps!) and she has been the pawn! So there are other people who could go up!!  The fact that Nicole blatantly says Natalie should go up and just deal with it because "what is she going to do?" And those faces she's making as she talks about Natalie! Ugh!! Man Nicole gets under my skin!! She's a big cry-baby. Wait til Nicole is a have-not and gets on the block, she's going to be whining and crying about how not fair it is! Wait what am I talking about? Nicole was just crying two weeks ago about how she didn't want to be on the block and I think she was a Have not!  Oh my gosh I'm so irked by her!! Why do I let this happen?? Duh!

Okay is she seriously asking Natalie to be a pawn? What a dick!! And then promising to not tell Corey? Puh-leeze!! Why is she even taking to Natalie about it?? I hope it gets back to Paul and Day!! Natalie better tell James!! And he can at least protect her. I need to FF because her little sobby whiney voice is pissing me off. I hope this little talk with Natalie puts Nicole on her radar.

I'm so over Nicole! Put her up and send her packing!!  Angry Babble


Whew I'm done! Okay... Paulie is a little bitch too! TeeHee I'll vent about him another time. I still like to look at him though
Hubba Hubba!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8837
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:20 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Okay I know I'm in the minority here but.... Ugh Nicole irks me!! What's with her..."If I go up I'm going to hold it against him [Paul], it's in my blood". Rolling Eyes

Look, I know no one wants to go on the block but ugh! She's so entitled. Like heaven forbid anyone put her on the block! And then how she's telling Corey to get Paul to put up Zak. Wasn't that why she was mad at Day and Frank because they threw her under the bus? Or what about Nicole trying to get Corey to get Paul to get Day to be a pawn?? Seriously? Day won't fall for it! Nicole has to know that!! Nicole is grasping at straws here. Although it would be fantastic to get Day on the block and evicted!!

Or what about how Nicole is  trying to get Corey to tell Paul to put up Natalie? Look it may not be a great excuse but Natalie is a Have Not AGAIN (which is her fault for sucking at comps!) and she has been the pawn! So there are other people who could go up!!  The fact that Nicole blatantly says Natalie should go up and just deal with it because "what is she going to do?" And those faces she's making as she talks about Natalie! Ugh!! Man Nicole gets under my skin!! She's a big cry-baby. Wait til Nicole is a have-not and gets on the block, she's going to be whining and crying about how not fair it is! Wait what am I talking about? Nicole was just crying two weeks ago about how she didn't want to be on the block and I think she was a Have not!  Oh my gosh I'm so irked by her!! Why do I let this happen?? Duh!

Okay is she seriously asking Natalie to be a pawn? What a dick!! And then promising to not tell Corey? Puh-leeze!! Why is she even taking to Natalie about it?? I hope it gets back to Paul and Day!! Natalie better tell James!! And he can at least protect her. I need to FF because her little sobby whiney voice is pissing me off. I hope this little talk with Natalie puts Nicole on her radar.

I'm so over Nicole! Put her up and send her packing!!  Angry Babble


Whew I'm done! Okay... Paulie is a little bitch too! TeeHee I'll vent about him another time. I still like to look at him though
Hubba Hubba!

Not in the minority with me.  I can't stand Nicole.  She is a shit player  she got evicted twice on her season.  Horrible game player.  She cares more about chasing Dicks then about the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:24 am

Lizzy, I know you are not a fan of Nicole's and I am biased because I like her. But, I have been calling Nicole out over the past week for some very dumb game moves.

You may not be aware that Frank totally threw Nicole under the bus and backed over her about 3 times throughout the week. He gave Day a heads up about some info to use against Nicole and day has been working behind the scenes to trash Nicole in a big way. And though she has not heard it directly, Nicole knows what is going on.

Now Paulie (the self appointed king of the house) seemed to be leaning toward going after Nicole, but it turns out that he has been playing Day all along and wants her gone even more than Bridge now. But when Paul thought Paulie was buying into the "move Nicole up the target list" thing he started cluing Day in on more and more information and formed a bit of a group with himself, Victor and Zak, unbeknownst to Paulie of course.

Day approached Paul right after HOH comp ended and asked him about the plan and he said he was going to keep his word and send Bridge home, end of story. Then he approaches Corey and Vic about being pawns to sit next to Bridge. Vic straight up said no, Corey stammered around a bit. Paul went to the DR and Paulie started talking to Vic and Corey saying he was not happy that Paul is suggesting that ANY of the boys go on the block as a pawn and he was going to tell him to put up Day and Bridge with Day as the target. Paulie then mentioned it to James who was skeptical that Paul would go for it (he was right), but said it was fine with. Now remember that Day thinks she also has an alliance with James and Nat, but James is not really on board, just lets her talk about it and just nods, but then relays the information to Paulie. But at the same time, he feels hinky about Nicole with the information that Day has told him and what Frank said.

So, then Paulie presents this plan to Paul who basically refused to put up Day from the start, but eventually said he would consider her as a renom if Bridge comes off. Paulie then said that no matter who wins veto (except Day) will have to use it to take the pawn down to backdoor Day because "Day HAS to go this week." Paul argued for a bit, but then said he would go along with it. Now the task at hand for the boys is to talk to their girls and try to get one of them to volunteer to go up as a pawn, hence the conversation you saw between Nicole and Corey, Nicole and Natalie, Paulie and Zak, and Paulie and Nat.

So, you see Nicole not wanting to go on the block is a legitimate concern. She would be a big juicy target if she is sitting up there with Bridge with Day driving the bus to drive over Nicole. And Nicole is right, Nat would be the best option for a pawn because nobody is going to vote against her and if Bridge wins veto, their backdoor choice (whether it is Nicole or Day), will go home. And remember, Nat has been saying all summer that she just wants to make it to jury and then she would volunteer to go home because she doesn't like the stuff people have to do to play this game and such. So if she doesn't care any more about being in the game than that, why not make her a pawn?

And the hg's that are spouting shit about this person or that person have not done their part for the alliance (being on the block or winning a comp to keep people safe) is a complete crock of shit as well. Nicole won the first HOH comp that saved the vets' asses as well as Paulie who would have been a target. Corey could have just as easily went with Victor and Jozea at the beginning and some of those others wouldn't even be there.

Truth be told, the person who SHOULD go up as a pawn is Zak. She is a complete waste of space. She does nothing but lust after Paulie, and bitches about him interacting with any other girls in the house. She plays childish games trying to make him notice her more. She can't win a comp to save her soul and sucks up to those in power. She is the Victoria of this season plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I know you are not a fan of Nicole's and I am biased because I like her.  But, I have been calling Nicole out over the past week for some very dumb game moves.  

You may not be aware that Frank totally threw Nicole under the bus and backed over her about 3 times throughout the week.  He gave Day a heads up about some info to use against Nicole and day has been working behind the scenes to trash Nicole in a big way.  And though she has not heard it directly, Nicole knows what is going on.  

Now Paulie (the self appointed king of the house) seemed to be leaning toward going after Nicole, but it turns out that he has been playing Day all along and wants her gone even more than Bridge now.  But when Paul thought Paulie was buying into the "move Nicole up the target list" thing he started cluing Day in on more and more information and formed a bit of a group with himself, Victor and Zak, unbeknownst to Paulie of course.

Day approached Paul right after HOH comp ended and asked him about the plan and he said he was going to keep his word and send Bridge home, end of story.  Then he approaches Corey and Vic about being pawns to sit next to Bridge.  Vic straight up said no, Corey stammered around a bit.  Paul went to the DR and Paulie started talking to Vic and Corey saying he was not happy that Paul is suggesting that ANY of the boys go on the block as a pawn and he was going to tell him to put up Day and Bridge with Day as the target.  Paulie then mentioned it to James who was skeptical that Paul would go for it (he was right), but said it was fine with.  Now remember that Day thinks she also has an alliance with James and Nat, but James is not really on board, just lets her talk about it and just nods, but then relays the information to Paulie.  But at the same time, he feels hinky about Nicole with the information that Day has told him and what Frank said.

So, then Paulie presents this plan to Paul who basically refused to put up Day from the start, but eventually said he would consider her as a renom if Bridge comes off.  Paulie then said that no matter who wins veto (except Day) will have to use it to take the pawn down to backdoor Day because "Day HAS to go this week."  Paul argued for a bit, but then said he would go along with it.  Now the task at hand for the boys is to talk to their girls and try to get one of them to volunteer to go up as a pawn, hence the conversation you saw between Nicole and Corey, Nicole and Natalie, Paulie and Zak, and Paulie and Nat.  

So, you see Nicole not wanting to go on the block is a legitimate concern.  She would be a big juicy target if she is sitting up there with Bridge with Day driving the bus to drive over Nicole.  And Nicole is right, Nat would be the best option for a pawn because nobody is going to vote against her and if Bridge wins veto, their backdoor choice (whether it is Nicole or Day), will go home.  And remember, Nat has been saying all summer that she just wants to make it to jury and then she would volunteer to go home because she doesn't like the stuff people have to do to play this game and such.  So if she doesn't care any more about being in the game than that, why not make her a pawn?

And the hg's that are spouting shit about this person or that person have not done their part for the alliance (being on the block or winning a comp to keep people safe) is a complete crock of shit as well.  Nicole won the first HOH comp that saved the vets' asses as well as Paulie who would have been a target.  Corey could have just as easily went with Victor and Jozea at the beginning and some of those others wouldn't even be there.  

Truth be told, the person who SHOULD go up as a pawn is Zak.  She is a complete waste of space.  She does nothing but lust after Paulie, and bitches about him interacting with any other girls in the house.  She plays childish games trying to make him notice her more.  She can't win a comp to save her soul and sucks up to those in power.  She is the Victoria of this season plain and simple.  

Thanks for the update Chap!  cheers  I was aware of some of the happenings, but not the entire thing. I do think that Nicole has a legitimate reason for not going on the block, BUT her whining pisses me off!! And the way she went on and on about Natalie being a pawn and even went to talk to her...I don't know why but it seemed like a dick move to me.  flash  

I see it this way, if Nicole wanted someone other than herself to go up as a pawn, then like you said, Zak should be the pawn! So why didn't Nicole continue to drill it in Corey and the guys that it should be Zak up as the pawn? Zak has a better chance of staying in the house than Natalie. Because if it's between Natalie and Day, Nat might be that sacrificial lamb like Bronte. But Nicole didn't suggest Zak, because she's friends with her and they get along. I don't even want to say they're in an alliance because at this point, everyone is in an alliance with each other in that darn house!!  dishes



Again, I just think that if Natalie is on the block, she has a chance of getting evicted. I know she keeps saying she just wants to make it to jury, but that doesn't mean she needs to be put up as a pawn all the time. Especially if she's a have not.  You know that's what Jordan used to say all the time, that she just wants to make it to jury. And I see Natalie more like Jordan than Victoria. And like Jordan, Natalie, sometimes doesn't know what she's doing or saying. Funny thing is, I couldn't stand Jordan, so not sure why I like Natalie so much Shrug   But for some reason, I just like Natalie and so I'm really biased when it comes to her. TeeHee Anyway, point being, I just don't want to see Natalie go up as the sacrificial lamb, especially because Nicole whined about it.

I just wish Zak would go on the block!! (I don't know who's on the block right now, I haven't looked, so for all I know she is on the block) But, I'd love to see if Day would throw Zak under the bus if they were both nominated! And again, Zak's never been up before, also she's the typical floater who does nothing, which means she'll probably end up as F2!!  rolling on the floor  



Honestly Chap, I try to like Nicole, I do. But then she starts to talk, and talk and whine, and complain, and she tells Corey everything, and puts her trust in him, even when he's 100% wrong! And then the fact that she kept trusting GoldenFrankenfurter over and over, that just totally made me think that she's not playing a good game one bit.  No
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:03 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Thanks for the update Chap!  cheers  I was aware of some of the happenings, but not the entire thing. I do think that Nicole has a legitimate reason for not going on the block, BUT her whining pisses me off!! And the way she went on and on about Natalie being a pawn and even went to talk to her...I don't know why but it seemed like a dick move to me.  flash  

I see it this way, if Nicole wanted someone other than herself to go up as a pawn, then like you said, Zak should be the pawn! So why didn't Nicole continue to drill it in Corey and the guys that it should be Zak up as the pawn? Zak has a better chance of staying in the house than Natalie. Because if it's between Natalie and Day, Nat might be that sacrificial lamb like Bronte. But Nicole didn't suggest Zak, because she's friends with her and they get along. I don't even want to say they're in an alliance because at this point, everyone is in an alliance with each other in that darn house!!  dishes



Again, I just think that if Natalie is on the block, she has a chance of getting evicted. I know she keeps saying she just wants to make it to jury, but that doesn't mean she needs to be put up as a pawn all the time. Especially if she's a have not.  You know that's what Jordan used to say all the time, that she just wants to make it to jury. And I see Natalie more like Jordan than Victoria. And like Jordan, Natalie, sometimes doesn't know what she's doing or saying. Funny thing is, I couldn't stand Jordan, so not sure why I like Natalie so much Shrug   But for some reason, I just like Natalie and so I'm really biased when it comes to her. TeeHee Anyway, point being, I just don't want to see Natalie go up as the sacrificial lamb, especially because Nicole whined about it.

I just wish Zak would go on the block!! (I don't know who's on the block right now, I haven't looked, so for all I know she is on the block) But, I'd love to see if Day would throw Zak under the bus if they were both nominated! And again, Zak's never been up before, also she's the typical floater who does nothing, which means she'll probably end up as F2!!  rolling on the floor  



Honestly Chap, I try to like Nicole, I do. But then she starts to talk, and talk and whine, and complain, and she tells Corey everything, and puts her trust in him, even when he's 100% wrong! And then the fact that she kept trusting GoldenFrankenfurter over and over, that just totally made me think that she's not playing a good game one bit.  No

Oh believe me, I am getting pissed about the way Nicole is playing too. She does some things right in keeping her mouth shut that actually garnered her some respect with those running the house. And I mean that in terms of not being the number target this week instead of Day. But then she does the dumbest things like talking to Nat thinking she could sweet talk her into going on the block for them. And after Frank burned her several times, she STILL tried to trust him, which was completely moronic.

What I am waiting for in Nicole is the spunk I saw in her last season when she had the balls to go after Frankie when nobody else would. She had all that in the bag, but then Derrick saw her as too smart and with too much guts to keep her in the house (something he has told her personally since they left the house). The problem is that she is trusting the wrong people all the time and not following her gut. She also tends to be too transparent when she is dropping someone from her "circle of trust" when she leaves the room when the come around and avoids talking to them. it is like her tell.

As far as Zak, her and Zak are not as big of friends as they used to be. Zak has a jealous streak that gets a bit out of control and it is rubbing Paulie the wrong way as well as others, but that is another story.

The reason Zak was taken off the table as a possibility is because Paul said he wanted someone who could actually compete in the veto to help him keep Bridge from winning it. So when she was asked by Paul, she said "I just don't want to drop the ball for the team, cuz I have not been good at comps, so I don't think you want me up there." Paulie actually gave Zak this argument to use because he said Paul wanted people good at comps and when she said that is not her, he said she should tell Paul that when she talks to him.

And why shouldn't Nat be the token pawn? There is one every season and it is the nice, likable person that nobody sees as a threat because they don't know the game or can't win comps. THIS IS Nat to a tee. If I am in that house right now and they have a prize token pawn sitting right there to go up against a direct target like Bridge with a backdoor option of a big target like Day, then why the hell would they have to use someone who is supposedly in their alliance or group as a pawn? This makes absolutely no sense unless that person is completely expendable or the "plan B." Nicole had agreed to go on the block until Paul basically would not admit to the "plan B" target if Bridge came down. He stammered and stuttered and then mentioned Day as a option, but not in a way that would instill confidence.

As far as Zak, I can't wait until she is on the block, and I hope when it happens it is not clear whether or not she is going home. She panics after every HOH and sticks to the winner like glue until they tell her she is not going up. She can't win a comp and, like Nat, I would use her as a token pawn over and over and over, because what the hell is she going to ever do about it?

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:41 am

But I still don't get why Natalie has to be the pawn? IF Paul said he wanted someone who could win comps and help make sure Bridge To Nowhere doesn't win, well that isn't Natalie. She can't win shit! If that were really the case then Paul should've put James up! And why aren't any of the guys pawns? Why do they get to say no and that it's not fair and not get called out for whining? Or better yet, why isn't Michelle on the block? She's proven that she can win comps, so can be a pawn. She's also close to Day, so that's one less vote for Day if they decide to backdoor her. Actually putting Michelle on the block isn't a bad idea at all. Because her hatred for Bridge To Nowhere will make her flip the script if Day is backdoored!! Like she did with Tiffany. And then Day will cause chaos among the house. Which would be great to watch!!

You know, now that I think about it...when Michelle flipped the script and kept Tiffany, is when I stopped liking Michelle! Because about two hours after saving Tiff, Michelle started hating on Tiffany. Weirdo!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:55 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
But I still don't get why Natalie has to be the pawn? IF Paul said he wanted someone who could win comps and help make sure Bridge To Nowhere doesn't win, well that isn't Natalie. She can't win shit! If that were really the case then Paul should've put James up! And why aren't any of the guys pawns? Why do they get to say no and that it's not fair and not get called out for whining? Or better yet, why isn't Michelle on the block? She's proven that she can win comps, so can be a pawn. She's also close to Day, so that's one less vote for Day if they decide to backdoor her. Actually putting Michelle on the block isn't a bad idea at all. Because her hatred for Bridge To Nowhere will make her flip the script if Day is backdoored!! Like she did with Tiffany. And then Day will cause chaos among the house. Which would be great to watch!!

You know, now that I think about it...when Michelle flipped the script and kept Tiffany, is when I stopped liking Michelle! Because about two hours after saving Tiff, Michelle started hating on Tiffany. Weirdo!

Paul made a promise to Mich and James last week that if he won HOH this week he would target Bridge and he would not put either of them on the block, even as a pawn. James won that HOH and Mich won the POV that allowed them to send Frank out of the house, so both of them were off the table from the start.

Initially Paul wanted strong competitors to compete in the veto with him, but the Paulie (the lord and master) didn't like the idea of one of "the boys" being on the block at all. He actually wanted Paul to put up Day and Bridge right from the start, but Paul said he was trying to piss the least amount of people off. So then they asked for other volunteers and said it should be someone who has not been on the block yet. This would leave Nicole, James and Zak. James was out of the question already. Zak was still on the idea he wanted competitors and she said she didn't want to do it and drop the ball.

Then they changed it to it didn't matter who sat next to Bridge because if Bridge won POV, Day would go up. Then they discussed having someone up there who would have no chance of going home over Day or Bridge on the block, which Nat would be the best choice in that respect. Paulie just told Mich last night that he thinks Nat should be the pawn to make the target go home for the next few weeks until they clip her.

Paulie only finally agreed to doing it because Paul really wanted someone to compete in the POV that could beat Bridge and he was pissed at Zak for not volunteering to go up. And part of their argument last night was him telling her she was the only one who did not volunteer to go up (Nicole and Day grudgingly said they would be were still bucking it up to the last minute).

Like I said Zak and Nat are the perfect pawns because sometimes pawns go home, but neither of them bring ANYTHING to the game. They can't win comps and they don't understand the game at all. So this is the way they can be useful.

Oh and the reason none of the boys are supposed to go on the block is because according to Paulie's plan all the girls have to go, and then he will run the table (including clipping Vic) to the end with either Paul, Corey or James (he has promised all 3 of them).
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1427
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Ok this is driving me crazy, what happened to the good old days when you put up 2 people you want gone and let the house vote. I would NEVER volunteer to be a pawn because they often go home. But these guys aren't even thinking about that, they're always trying to rig it. Just put two targets on the block Dammit!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Wembeley wrote:
Ok this is driving me crazy, what happened to the good old days when you put up 2 people you want gone and let the house vote. I would NEVER volunteer to be a pawn because they often go home. But these guys aren't even thinking about that, they're always trying to rig it. Just put two targets on the block Dammit!

clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6702
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
Ok this is driving me crazy, what happened to the good old days when you put up 2 people you want gone and let the house vote. I would NEVER volunteer to be a pawn because they often go home. But these guys aren't even thinking about that, they're always trying to rig it. Just put two targets on the block Dammit!

clapping clapping

That wouldn't me "must see t.v." then....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   

Back to top Go down
 
The Vent Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Raphael's Room
» Phantom Roxas's room
» Nomi's Room
» Atticus Rhodes's room.
» Messi''s room

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: