Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3757

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:18 am

Naru wrote:
Have you all forgotten that James, and in fact all of team unicorn, have immunity for the next HOH. Tonight Day was telling James that she was sorry but if she won HOH and had to pick who was to be on slop she would pick his team to weaken Victor.

SHIT! I too had forgotten the IMMUNITY!

Those hamsters had better start getting it together!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:00 pm

Naru wrote:
Have you all forgotten that James, and in fact all of team unicorn, have immunity for the next HOH. Tonight Day was telling James that she was sorry but if she won HOH and had to pick who was to be on slop she would pick his team to weaken Victor.

Incorrect, James and team Unicorn had immunity for the first 2 evictions. Glenn was eviction 1 and Jozea will be eviction 2. Their immunity run is over.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11288

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It's worse.  This fucker said they deserved it for signing up for the àrmed forces

Wait, okay, I am trying to watch the CBs show only and read your spoilers......Josehead actually said that? Fucking scumbag twat. I officially hate him. He is too much of a pussy to even THINK about being part of our military. I am steaming! Evil or Very Mad

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:06 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It's worse.  This fucker said they deserved it for signing up for the àrmed forces

Wait, okay, I am trying to watch the CBs show only and read your spoilers......Josehead actually said that?  Fucking scumbag twat.  I officially hate him.  He is too much of a pussy to even THINK about being part of our military.  I am steaming! Evil or Very Mad

This happened before the feeds when live, we heard it 2nd hand from James when he was telling others about it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6676

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Wait, okay, I am trying to watch the CBs show only and read your spoilers......Josehead actually said that?  Fucking scumbag twat.  I officially hate him.  He is too much of a pussy to even THINK about being part of our military.  I am steaming! Evil or Very Mad

This happened before the feeds when live, we heard it 2nd hand from James when he was telling others about it

We also heard a few others make mention of it over the weekend. As soon as Monday hit, every time anyone even started to talk about it the feeds cut to fish.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6830

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Thought you guys would like to hear some of the comments that Ho sea made last night.

Thu 12:56 AM BBT Jozea says If he leaves he is going to cuss everyone out, even JULIE!:facepalm:
Thu 2:33 AM BBT Jozea says if he is going home, he will cuss all of them out
Thu 2:34 AM BBT Jozea says if there is a comeback, it will most likely be him coming back
Thu 3:01 AM BBT Jozea talking to the camera: these bit**es think they are going to get me out of this house . . . think again

Try it bub cmer punch

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:25 pm

I hate it when they don't put the feeds up after the live show has ended. It pisses me off and I'm not even getting the live feeds. (I guess the problem is I know people work hard for their money and when they pay for something that is what they want.) Am I wrong to feel this way?

Tradition is important to me and it isn't a season of BB unless we bitch about this....LOL

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Naru wrote:
I hate it when they don't put the feeds up after the live show has ended. It pisses me off and I'm not even getting the live feeds. (I guess the problem is I know people work hard for their money and when they pay for something that is what they want.) Am I wrong to feel this way?

Tradition is important to me and it isn't a season of BB unless we bitch about this....LOL

Naru, I think we are of one mind tonight. I just commented on your post on the other thread and was coming in here to vent about it and you beat me to it.

It has now been almost 30 minutes now. The damn comp is going to be over before the feeds get back on! Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

Hey CBS......................... cmer punch cmer punch cmer punch
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:35 pm

I really do feel bad for you guys. I can't afford it and even if I could shit like this just turns me off to it.

Well, when I win the lottery and become a world famous actress and make my debut on BB then I'll pay for 5 of us here to get the feeds.

As you can tell none of that will ever happen to me so I can guarantee I will hold up that end of the deal............LOL

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:29 pm

What the heck? I go to see who has been nomed and get an update on things going on in the house only to find that the feeds have been down for 4 hours. Any idea what is going on? I mean I know it is more then likely the RK challenge but 4 hours?

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Production is screwing up my entertainment! Mad6

They put off having the veto ceremony until today (I know in past seasons it was on Monday's, but last week it was Sunday, so I was hoping). Anyway, they are on lockdown right now for it and Victor is supposed to go on the block. There is going to be fallout and some will happen right away. But they will also turn off the feeds and allow the hg's some celebration time for the 4th of July. There will be drinking and more than likely drama too, and we are going to miss it!

Why the hell couldn't they just go ahead and have the veto ceremony yesterday and let all the fallout happen when we can watch it? You would think that they would WANT people to see this stuff to maybe sell a few more subscriptions, but nnnnoooooo not BB, they like to hose the live feeders whenever they have the chance.

Well, hopefully the little party won't happen until this evening so that we can watch the drama that I believe is probably coming from this veto ceremony. Of course there is a possibility that Frank and Paulie will soften the blow with Victor saying they are still going to work on getting Tiffany out and even though it is stupid, he is dumb enough to believe it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:09 am

Well much for any drama. Victor accepted being put on the block and actually believes that Frank is going to help him get the votes to stay this week and send Tiffany home.

Frank wants to keep Victor in the dark so he just chills over the next few days. I call bullshit on that one because he ruined what would have been one of the best blindsides in the game last week with Jozea so he could cover his own ass. Now of course Frank will just wait until right before the eviction and tell Victor that people turned last minute and he is going after all. Great move for Frank, but he is screwing up MY ENTERTAINMENT!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Ok, this bothers the hell out of me every season. When asking someone if they are in board, the answer is 1000%, a million %, this year we did actually get some 100% answers but it just irritates the hell out of me when they give those bullshit answers. Even in real life when someone answers they give 110% I get irrated. I know it's stipid, but it just bothers me
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Ok, this bothers the hell out of me every season.  When asking someone if they are in board, the answer is 1000%, a million %, this year we did actually get some 100% answers but it just irritates the hell out of me when they give those bullshit answers.  Even in real life when someone answers they give 110% I get irrated.  I know it's stipid, but it just bothers me

I hate how they call the DR the "doctor"
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:19 am

I'm here to vent about Vanessa Ooops I mean Tiffany. I know she feels like and outsider and all but CHRIST! She needs to GET OFF HER ASS AND SOCIALIZE some. You can't expect people to come to you, tell you their game and how you fit into that plan and when they plan to dump your lurker ass. I mean for crying out loud I have seen her "attempts" to socialize. She walks into a room adds a comment or two then leaves. That's not interacting that is letting people know your still in the game!

Look, in the real world I am a wall flower in a crowded room. Mostly because of my hearing but even I know that if I don't make the effort I loose the right to feel sorry for myself. You get what you put in. If you put in a half ass effort guess what......you get a half ass result.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:27 am

Missmeliss40 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Ok, this bothers the hell out of me every season.  When asking someone if they are in board, the answer is 1000%, a million %, this year we did actually get some 100% answers but it just irritates the hell out of me when they give those bullshit answers.  Even in real life when someone answers they give 110% I get irrated.  I know it's stipid, but it just bothers me

I hate how they call the DR the "doctor"

This, I haven't seen. Would piss me off too
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Mon 7:06 PM BBT Nicole continues to whine to Corey. Meanwhile, in the HOH Paul continues to explain that he was hiding the room from Frank & Brid

He has been doing this for like an hour now I think (I know I've read it about 6 times at least) and it is starting to annoy the hell out of me and I'm not even in the house.

Dam dude! Guilty conscious much?

PISSED!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Mon 7:33 PM BBT Paul says it literally took him 10 minutes to figure it out. Calls everyone else stupid for not figuring it out soon

Ok, I've joined the "Paulie is a cocky S.O.B" club.

:raspberries:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 am

Like Ctown pointed out long ago, Paul is Andy 2.0. Nobody can have a private conversation without him just walking right up and not just listening, but overtaking the conversation. Like he can explain someone else's side of the argument better than they can themselves. Now that we have a more "normal" game with only 2 noms, no teams, no RK and such, his head is going to explode when people start campaigning to HOH winners to not be nommed or to veto winners for help, or potential votes to stay in the house. He just doesn't understand the game in that manner. He gets on my last nerve with his continuous ranting and raving. He always wants to "call someone out" just for the sake of it.

Paulie says he doesn't get emotional, is always calm, cool and collected because "he is bred for this kind of thing." But it seems that Paul is basically his number 2 guy, mainly because Paul will do whatever he tells him to do. Paulie tells him EVERYTHING that is going on and EVERY piece of information he gets and someone this emotional and prone to outbursts will at some point tell the wrong person the wrong piece of information. I for one will be happy because Paulie's smugness and the way everyone is hanging on his every word and instruction is making me sick. I want to see him on the block sitting right next to Paul very soon and watch Paul blow Paulie's game up completely. Now that would be very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:34 pm

What is interesting is he isn't on anyone's radar. (Paulie that is) and for all intent and purpose's he should be don't you think? I mean (he taunts) he is a competition beast in both mental and physical comps, seems to be very social and like I said is on no ones radar (as far as I know). Sounds kind of repetitive but you get the argument.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Naru wrote:
What is interesting is he isn't on anyone's radar. (Paulie that is) and for all intent and purpose's he should be don't you think? I mean (he taunts) he is a competition beast in both mental and physical comps, seems to be very social and like I said is on no ones radar (as far as I know). Sounds kind of repetitive but you get the argument.

He will be. He thinks he is playing Derricks game and nobody will dare touch him, but remember, up until this week, he was not eligible to go up, with the excpetion of week 1, when in fact he was on the block.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He will be.  He thinks he is playing Derricks game and nobody will dare touch him, but remember, up until this week, he was not eligible to go up, with the excpetion of week 1, when in fact he was on the block.

I agree Ctown. Corey and Nicole were talking today about whether or not it is best for Frank or Bridge to leave (just spitballing, nothing actually serious or anything) and Corey said that Paulie wanted it this way or something like that and Nicole said that Paulie shouldn't be the only one calling the shots all the time. Others have to play for their own game too. I have also heard James make that statement and Day has also mentioned it in front of Paul who has not told Paulie as of yet. Nat even said something to James about it when he was trying to figure out his noms. Nat is pulling away from Bridge a bit, but if Bridge wins HOH, I believe that Nat will tell her that James only put up Frank and Bridge because Paulie INSISTED it be that way.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:53 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He will be.  He thinks he is playing Derricks game and nobody will dare touch him, but remember, up until this week, he was not eligible to go up, with the excpetion of week 1, when in fact he was on the block.

I agree Ctown.  Corey and Nicole were talking today about whether or not it is best for Frank or Bridge to leave (just spitballing, nothing actually serious or anything) and Corey said that Paulie wanted it this way or something like that and Nicole said that Paulie shouldn't be the only one calling the shots all the time.  Others have to play for their own game too.  I have also heard James make that statement and Day has also mentioned it in front of Paul who has not told Paulie as of yet.  Nat even said something to James about it when he was trying to figure out his noms.  Nat is pulling away from Bridge a bit, but if Bridge wins HOH, I believe that Nat will tell her that James only put up Frank and Bridge because Paulie INSISTED it be that way.

The only thing wrong with this is I think that she should tell Bridge to no where this now. If Bridge to now where finds out when she is HOH it will look as if Nat is only saying it to protect James and give it less credibility. You know what I mean?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I agree Ctown.  Corey and Nicole were talking today about whether or not it is best for Frank or Bridge to leave (just spitballing, nothing actually serious or anything) and Corey said that Paulie wanted it this way or something like that and Nicole said that Paulie shouldn't be the only one calling the shots all the time.  Others have to play for their own game too.  I have also heard James make that statement and Day has also mentioned it in front of Paul who has not told Paulie as of yet.  Nat even said something to James about it when he was trying to figure out his noms.  Nat is pulling away from Bridge a bit, but if Bridge wins HOH, I believe that Nat will tell her that James only put up Frank and Bridge because Paulie INSISTED it be that way.

The only thing wrong with this is I think that she should tell Bridge to no where this now. If Bridge to now where finds out when she is HOH it will look as if Nat is only saying it to protect James and give it less credibility. You know what I mean?

Well, we don't have to worry about that now, cuz Paul unloaded a shit load of information to Bridge last night about Frank. Of course he didn't share with her that Paulie was the biggest driving force behind putting Frank up on the block, but this garnered some trust with Paul and she confirmed that Nicole and Corey were working with Bridge and Frank, and Day's comments about Nicole working both sides has been confirmed. I am thinking this will bring Bridge safely under Paulie's growing empire and she will go after Nicole and Corey.

The ironic thing about this entire thing is that Paulie was sucked into everything Day was spit balling last night about Nicole and Corey working to a final 4 with Bridge and Frank, even though Corey has been telling Paulie all along about Frank still making deals moving forward with them. When Frank is with Paulie and Corey he STILL thinks they are working together. So, I don't quite understand why Paulie is seeing this as such revolutionary information all of the sudden. Unless he just sees it as a way to get Nicole away from Corey to further his "bro crew" stuff. Paulie's group is getting bigger and bigger and he sends Paul out to get information and blow shit up, but he doesn't realize that Paul is also sharing a lot of information with Day and Victor in the process.

I just want to see things get shook up by someone winning a comp and putting up someone unexpected............namely Paulie and anyone close to him. I want to see Nicole stop whining to Corey about whether or not he is mad at her or she is mad at him about daily things and pay attention to her game getting blown up. She knows that Frank blew her up bad and she knows that Day is running with that information hard core after her. She has had a couple of conversations with a couple of people and trying to not show too much emotion (something the boys have commented on numerous times that they have to cut people who are too emotional or who panic) or blow up, but she needs to get her head out of her ass before she is sent out the door. She has built relationships with people in the house and needs to do some damage control, instead of just waiting for the dust to settle too much.

I also want for SOMEONE to tell Paul to shut up in even one conversation. He comes in and joins any and all conversations and proceeds to take it over to "explain" everything because according to him some people just don't understand the game (seriously?). He was appalled that Frank was working to try to stay in the house and blew up on him and then unloaded shit on Bridge. He thinks this is great game play! People need to STOP talking to him and leave him out of some of the plans and realize that he may be bringing information to you that is valuable, but he is also taking information from you and giving it to other sides.

Hell at this point I would like to see Nat win HOH, because she just might get a little full of herself (because they will supposedly be at jury by next week) and put up Paulie and Corey with Victor as a replacement nom. James is working with the boys, but he also knows that he is low on the totem pole in that group and just might even back her decision.

I know this is reaching, but it is time for Paulie's empire to start crumbling, Day to be put in her place for running her mouth on all different fronts and claiming to have alliances that don't even exist (or at least some of the people in it don't even know it exists), Nicole to feel the heat and step up and actually start playing the game like I feel she is capable of playing it, and Bridge to get a backbone and play the game for herself. To explain the Bridge comment, I believe she can play the game a bit more than we have seen. I mean she wanted to put up Corey and Nicole when she was HOH because she thought that needed to be broken up. This is at least a LITTLE bit of insight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:19 pm

It will be interesting to see what this fan vote people have been talk about turns out to be, I would expect we will find out tonight and it can effect tomorrows show, otherwise we will find out tomorrow for Sundays show.

It has been a very boring week in the house. If not for the secret room there would have been absolutely nothing worth watching on the feeds. For this reason, I am really expecting Frank to be saved, whether it is via the RoundTrip ticket or other way remains to be seen. Production is going to do everything they can to try and get a divided house, because right now its boring as hell and even the TV edits aren't helping to save any of that. With the Olympics coming up, they really need to do something to bolster the ratings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   

Back to top Go down

The Vent Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next