View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6700

PostSubject: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Thought I would start this thread for the envatable time when we all just want to hop onto the board and start venting on one bone head move after another that will happen this season.

So lets get started:

I like Day, I really do, but dam what the hell was she thinking in picking thoes 3?
"Beard Bitch" Paul is only trying to be the Dick of the house. (and I mean it both ways) he offers nothing to any team and you can tell that with in five minutes of meeting him.

"Zak the Skank" you can cut a hafe hearted fart and she'd get blown away.

Jozea the "Bitchy Bitch" is like a (I will attempt to spell this right but I already know it will be wrong but her is a go) cha-wa-wa (that little dog that does nothing but bark)

Day "is too long to have to listen to anything but my own voice" in some ways fits perfectly into this team that she made. They all talk, they all think they are the leader and they all think they are going to run this game.

ARG!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Good idea for a thread. I don't think it belongs in the rumor section though. Gonna move it over to the spoiler section, while this doesn't have any spoilers yet, once the feeds start and the coverage is all over the net, we will all have plenty to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Naru wrote:
Thought I would start this thread for the envatable time when we all just want to hop onto the board and start venting on one bone head move after another that will happen this season.

So lets get started:

I like Day, I really do, but dam what the hell was she thinking in picking thoes 3?
"Beard Bitch" Paul is only trying to be the Dick of the house. (and I mean it both ways) he offers nothing to any team and you can tell that with in five minutes of meeting him.

"Zak the Skank" you can cut a hafe hearted fart and she'd get blown away.

Jozea the "Bitchy Bitch" is like a (I will attempt to spell this right but I already know it will be wrong but her is a go) cha-wa-wa (that little dog that does nothing but bark)

Day "is too long to have to listen to anything but my own voice" in some ways fits perfectly into this team that she made. They all talk, they all think they are the leader and they all think they are going to run this game.

ARG!!!!!!!

I really don't have an opinion on Zakiyah yet, we haven't seen much of her. I will wait to form an opinion, but you are spot on with the other two. Paul is already acting like he is running the show and Jozea is full of him self and will be playing to the cameras all summer long
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Naru, great idea with the thread. I know I will be frequenting on a regular basis for sure.

You are right Day's team is quite the nightmare. I was so sure they would be the losing team, but they pulled it out of their ass. Why the hell with her first pick she went for Paul I will NEVER understand. I realize she had no way of knowing those 3 were already together so if she picked any of them, she was getting all 3, but even if they weren't...............Paul as your FIRST pick? Really?

This is what I mean about Day, she is so smart with observation of some things, but then so dumb in other things.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 am

Well, I have to actually give Day some credit, she used her information about Tiffany rather wisely in that she had a quick talk with Tiffany and pulled her in with it. Now, Tiffany obviously could try to put Day up to the top of the list for some of the newbies BECAUSE she knows about it, but I think she actually played it pretty well from what we saw tonight.

Now for the venting. First of all, Victor's stupid attempt to make Nicole melt by taking off his shirt and stroking his hair while talking to her was just plain stupid. It seems this guy thinks that all women will drop at his feet because of his good looks and charm, and it just makes me sick. And he was completely stupid in the process anyway. He basically sold Jozea (who he said was one of his best friends in the house) down the river saying he was at the top of the newbie against vets campaign! Then............stupid is as stupid does...........Jozea unloads all that information along with a hit list to Day? He might as well have painted a GIANT red bulls-eye on his back. Why is it that the people who always believe they are in control and are so smart in the game end up being the biggest idiot instead?

If I was Day, after the noms I would have went right to Jozea and told him that "someone" sold him out to Nicole and she could not convince her to not put him up. Tell him that she doesn't have names, but some people told Nicole that he was the leader of the newbies against the vets thing.

And so much for Tiffany not being as emotional as Vanessa. She was already crying, not just upset, but all out crying about losing the comp. Something tells me her claim about being less emotional than Vanessa is a bit far fetched.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:35 am

As if I need more of a reason to pull this fuckers nut sack from the inside out. He made this comment and boy are the house guest shocked at it.

Thu 10:32 PM BBT Talking about Jozea making a comment about 4th of July and how he didn't ask the military to die for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:07 am

Naru wrote:

As if I need more of a reason to pull this fuckers nut sack from the inside out. He made this comment and boy are the house guest shocked at it.

Thu 10:32 PM BBT Talking about Jozea making a comment about 4th of July and how he didn't ask the military to die for him.

I didn't think I could dislike him anymore than I already did, but I was definitely wrong about that. Even his biggest buddy in the house, Paul, (or at least he was in the first few days) appears to be appalled about his comments.

Someone needs to tell this asshat that while he didn't ask the military to die for him, the military didn't ask to serve the country to keep people like this self-centered, egotistical, jackass safe, but they do it with pride. Sometimes there are no words!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:12 am

It's worse. This fucker said they deserved it for signing up for the àrmed forces
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:30 am

It's way worse C-Town because this self centered ass hat (thanks Chapp) now thinks because the camera is on HE is now the star and rolls out the time of the shows He will be doing while in the house. WTHF! (btw, WTHF= what the holly fuck...lol)

Someone needs to tell this ass hat that people like him are being thrown off buildings, stoned to death, or burned alive for being or even acting like he is.
hand mooning cmer punch STFU Mad6

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
It's worse.  This fucker said they deserved it for signing up for the àrmed forces

Just what I saw on the episode earlier tonight and his stupid camera mugging tonight on BBAD would have been enough for me to want him gone without question, but this shit he is saying against the military is just BEYOND BELIEF! I sure as hell hope he doesn't win veto, I just can't stomach any more of this guy.

One plus, he just destroyed his career (if he really has one) as a "celebrity makeup artist." Those people won't risk their reputations of being associated with this kind of shit. Every season I ask the same question, where the hell does BB find these people?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:08 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It's worse.  This fucker said they deserved it for signing up for the àrmed forces

Just what I saw on the episode earlier tonight and his stupid camera mugging tonight on BBAD would have been enough for me to want him gone without question, but this shit he is saying against the military is just BEYOND BELIEF!  I sure as hell hope he doesn't win veto, I just can't stomach any more of this guy.  

One plus, he just destroyed his career (if he really has one) as a "celebrity makeup artist."  Those people won't risk their reputations of being associated with this kind of shit.  Every season I ask the same question, where the hell does BB find these people?

I don't know why they even have a "vetting system" clearly they don't use it because year after year we get "The models", "The bar tender", "The good looking guy/girl" and "The supposed super fan, who just started watching the show.....AKA....Clueless dip shit who never heard of BB till he was scouted for it."

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:38 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Just what I saw on the episode earlier tonight and his stupid camera mugging tonight on BBAD would have been enough for me to want him gone without question, but this shit he is saying against the military is just BEYOND BELIEF!  I sure as hell hope he doesn't win veto, I just can't stomach any more of this guy.  

One plus, he just destroyed his career (if he really has one) as a "celebrity makeup artist."  Those people won't risk their reputations of being associated with this kind of shit.  Every season I ask the same question, where the hell does BB find these people?

I don't know why they even have a "vetting system" clearly they don't use it because year after year we get "The models", "The bar tender", "The good looking guy/girl" and "The supposed super fan, who just started watching the show.....AKA....Clueless dip shit who never heard of BB till he was scouted for it."

I get that they are "casting" the show to make sure all their favorite "roles" are filled. But why choose people like this guy? I know they want controversy and drama, but not THIS kind of controversy is not what they should be bringing on here.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I get that they are "casting" the show to make sure all their favorite "roles" are filled.  But why choose people like this guy?  I know they want controversy and drama, but not THIS kind of controversy is not what they should be bringing on here.  

To be fair, Robyn has no idea what these idiots are going to say. The people go into the audition playing g a part, that's all she has to go on.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Can't stand Bronte's stupid, high-pitch, baby voice! My ears hurt!

Same goes for Nicole's "diary room" voice! Sounds as though she's talking AT ME! I want to slap her! Notice how her tone/volume change when she's chatting with the hamsters - and how it changes when she's talking to us - SHUT UP ALREADY!

Josea is a BITCH! He's a "fame whore" (has auditioned for other shows I hear) - he's also a CAMERA HOG! Instead of the cameras following him, he's following the friggin cameras! What a skank! Sorry Josea - but there's only ONE GAY DUDE who can pull it off - and that's Milo! Milo Yiannopoulos has "IT" all going for him! So back up and watch how it's done - by the Master himself!

Paul - what can I say? He thinks he's AWESOME - He's NOT ... He's just another loud-mouth shit-head! I'm sure there's some insects who've made nests in that beard!

Victor - I liked him - still do - and HOPE he jumps to another group/alliance, because I don't like his play-mates!

Mama Day - I wanted to like her, this time around - but she's loud and obnoxious and just way over the top! Hopefully someone will knock her down a peg or two!

Tiffany - same old, same old - I can't tell if I'm watching her sister or her - they're both ONE and the SAME!

Zakiyah - good looking, but does she think she's a Diva? She's always prancing around and showing off - UGH!

Frank - I'm liking him.

James - HE IS MY NUMERO UNO right now - Loving the VET!

neener

Save
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:16 pm

OMG! Frankie is going to have a cow!

Fri 12:11 PM BBT Apparently Jozea has met Arianna Grande. Says she looks like a pedofile's dream.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Fri 7:34 PM BBT Paul said he hasn't pissed anyone off for them to put him up, so it has to be strategy. Nicole laughs. Says he can't imagine he pisses people off (ed lol).

Fri 7:33 PM BBT Paul said in the convo with Nicole in SR that he will definitely use the veto on himself even though it will be golden to viewers if he doesn't use. He is so animated that Nicole is cracking up.

Is he really that clueless or is it the house?  
It would make BB history because it would shoot to the top of the list like a rocket as the dumbest move ever!  

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 am

Paul had this notion for a hot minute that if he didn't use it on himself, he would make so many people in the house happy because they wouldn't have to worry about being the replacement, and then everyone would owe him something. With that logic, he isn't going to last too long.

Apparently yesterday Jozea floated the idea to Paul that if he won the veto he should use it on Jozea instead of himself because he is a bigger target! Oh, okay, so Paul takes you Jozea and moves himself right up the ladder to be evicted, GREAT PLAN! What a great teammate Jozea would be!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paul had this notion for a hot minute that if he didn't use it on himself, he would make so many people in the house happy because they wouldn't have to worry about being the replacement, and then everyone would owe him something.  With that logic, he isn't going to last too long.

Apparently yesterday Jozea floated the idea to Paul that if he won the veto he should use it on Jozea instead of himself because he is a bigger target!  Oh, okay, so Paul takes you Jozea and moves himself right up the ladder to be evicted, GREAT PLAN!  What a great teammate Jozea would be!

I'm telling you if he doesn't get booted out and ends up winning HOH.....My god it will be Chima all over again.

Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 am

My VENTS of the day.

Sick and tired of "SOCIAL GAME-PLAY", that's become a BIG part of Big Brother (and other reality games).

Everyone is so super careful NOT to CONFRONT others, that it takes away from my entertainment. I LOVE watching arguments and fights, but when hamsters are always walking around on eggshells, well, it gets friggin boring!

Also can't stand STEALTH WHISPERING! Knock it off already! You're wearing MICROPHONES for a reason, you're ON CAMERAS 24/7 for a reason! TALK IN NORMAL VOICE LEVELS - NO MORE WHISPERING!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:26 am

This vent has nothing to do with the game, but this darn android tablet I got. Autocoerrect is fucking stupid. All it does is creates more typos than needed. I don't mind it on my phone but when posting on boards it makes a normal sentence that may contain a typo, where everyone knows what you mean, completely incoherent.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Nikita wrote:
My VENTS of the day.
Everyone is so super careful NOT to CONFRONT others, that it takes away from my entertainment. I LOVE watching arguments and fights, but when hamsters are always walking around on eggshells, well, it gets friggin boring!

That is why I love the fact that James is in there. Someone said he said something he didn't he goes straight to the source and corrects them. LOVE that guy....lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:36 am

So, apparently James is supposed to try to throw the HOH comp because people in the 8-pack want everyone else on his team (actually mainly Victor and Bronte) to be able to be put on the block. This is a STUPID, STUPID, STUPID plan. First of all we all remember how successful James was at throwing a comp last season............that did not go well. I could understand it if it was some sort of comp where the players left with possibility to win were members of his 8-pack alliance and just him, but not throwing it from the start and it sounds like they want him to do that. I hope he is not that STUPID. It hardly ever works when people as a team plan to throw a comp to target certain people. They should be going in there balls to the wall and hope at least one of them has a chance to win. It just irks me when I see people playing a good game within an alliance and then they have to over analyze and decide they have to overplay the game. I predict this will bite them in the ass!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
So, apparently James is supposed to try to throw the HOH comp because people in the 8-pack want everyone else on his team (actually mainly Victor and Bronte) to be able to be put on the block.  This is a STUPID, STUPID, STUPID plan.  First of all we all remember how successful James was at throwing a comp last season............that did not go well.  I could understand it if it was some sort of comp where the players left with possibility to win were members of his 8-pack alliance and just him, but not throwing it from the start and it sounds like they want him to do that.  I hope he is not that STUPID.  It hardly ever works when people as a team plan to throw a comp to target certain people.  They should be going in there balls to the wall and hope at least one of them has a chance to win.  It just irks me when I see people playing a good game within an alliance and then they have to over analyze and decide they have to overplay the game.  I predict this will bite them in the ass!

Well there it is. Every year BB thinks they have this twist that stops things like this from happening. I agree that it's a stupid idea. You don't throw it because of who you can/can't put up even if James were to win, there are plenty of other to people to choose from. If Jozea truly goes, which looks to be a slam dunk, I want to see Paulie win just to see how drunk with power he gets. If Jozea stays and wins, it will be feeds gold.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well there it is.  Every year BB thinks they have this twist that stops things like this from happening.  I agree that it's a stupid idea.  You don't throw it because of who you can/can't put up  even if James were to win, there are plenty of other to people to choose from.  If Jozea truly goes, which looks to be a slam dunk, I want to see Paulie win just to see how drunk with power he gets.  If Jozea stays and wins, it will be feeds gold.

Well if BB production actually believes they will ever eliminate people throwing HOH comps, they are sadly mistaken. There are too many people that come on the show afraid to have to nominate anyone, get blood on their hands or just want to have someone carry them to the end. Whatever the reason, it will never stop completely.

Now there might be a little more incentive with the twist this season if they continue to have the have-nots determined by who is out first and the mysteryland thing, but it is no going to stop.

On that note, I did come up with one scenario where it might be beneficial for James to throw this HOH. Other than if he is left in the comp with all 8-pack players of course, that would be a given.

These scenarios assume the HOH comp will be a team concept (even though I don't think it will be) and that they have to come up with a consensus for the person designated as HOH after the comp is over.

Look at James' team. If his team wins, there is NO WAY IN HELL he is going to be named the HOH for the week. Victor will want it and Bronte and Natalie will just hand it over to him. I am assuming if it is not unanimous it would be majority rules. Either way he is out of the running.

Day's team would be rather entertaining because Paul would basically tell them he was doing it, but Day and Zak are not going to step aside and let him have it, so her winning would be good for the vets and the 8-pack.

Frank's team would be no big deal. Paulie, Michelle and Frank would "vote" together and Bridgette would have no chance of being named.

So in THIS scenario I guess it would make sense, but if I was in the game, I would never throw a comp.............always go for safety if you can get it plain and simple. Next week you the comp may be something you completely suck at and you have eliminated yourself 2 weeks in a row for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:09 am

Have you all forgotten that James, and in fact all of team unicorn, have immunity for the next HOH. Tonight Day was telling James that she was sorry but if she won HOH and had to pick who was to be on slop she would pick his team to weaken Victor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vent Room   

Back to top Go down

The Vent Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next