Thoughts on the returnees selected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Thoughts on the returnees selected.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:38 pm

IMO BB dropped the ball on 3 of the 4 returning houseguests.

First off, Mama Day - Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like Mama Day as she can bring some entertainment, the fact of the matter is, she went home in week 2. If you don't at least make jury on your season, you don't deserve another shot at it, especially with all the people trying to get on the show.

Nicole - Well Nicole has already been evicted twice, remember how she returned to the game from jury house, so in essence this is actually her 3rd shot in the game.

Frank - Another one that is on his 3rd shot. I know technically he was only evicted once, but if you take away the coaches entering the game, his eviction that got cancelled goes through. Although I don't mind this one so much. Yes he was annoying as hell the first time around, but lets see what he brings to the table without Boogie being around to get him into trouble.

James isn't bad, and he did store up a lot of shit when he would win HoH so it will be interesting to see how he plays, the biggest problem I have with him is we just saw him last year.

Who I would've liked to see return:

Enzo (S12) - One of my fav HG's. He is a better player than people give him credit for. Sure it seemed like he didn't do much, but that's because he didn't have to. He pretty much ran the brigade and had the idea for the brigade alliance and to have them each branch off to fake alliances to cover their tracks.

Amanda (S15) - I know, she was brash and sometimes annoying, but she was able to bring a lot of drama.

Danielle (S14) - Again, I know she was annoying and was pretty dumb to fall for all Dan's things, but it would be interesting to see her play without him being in her ear constantly. See if she would continue to let people manipulate her and then act shocked.

Shelly (S13) - I know most of you don't like "leatherface Shelly" but she played pretty well and was scheming. Would she have learned her lesson of being all over the place or would she do it all over again. Not to mentions, she actually turned out to be a pretty cool person. I have her on my Twitter and she usually responds to fans who tweet at her. She even sent me a congrats for the Cavs winning the NBA championship.

So let's hear others thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the returnees selected.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:

James isn't bad, and he did store up a lot of shit when he would win HoH so it will be interesting to see how he plays, the biggest problem I have with him is we just saw him last year.

Give him his due, we all wanted someone to make "BIG MOVES" and James came in with that intention known from jump. He is entertaining, funny, and a competitor in comps. That being said I do have to mention his inablity to not see the forest becasue the trees are in the way. Meaning.....Momma Day will have to tell him about Tiffany.

All this being said the returning house guest are the only "interesting" people in the house. My only wish is they get the "Math Bithch" out of the house soon because her voice makes my ears hurt. Most of you know I am deaf, so the fact I can hear her clarly should tell you A LOT.....LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the returnees selected.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Naru wrote:

Give him his due, we all wanted someone to make "BIG MOVES" and James came in with that intention known from jump. He is entertaining, funny, and a competitor in comps. That being said I do have to mention his inablity to not see the forest becasue the trees are in the way. Meaning.....Momma Day will have to tell him about Tiffany.

This is a good point, maybe that is what leaves something to be desired, he's not afraid to make big moves, but doesn't see things right in front of his face. Yes, putting Shelly and Clay up was a big move, but in the grand scheme of things, it wasn't the best thing to do. You can't make "big moves" just for the sake of making big moves.

Quote :
All this being said the returning house guest are the only "interesting" people in the house. My only wish is they get the "Math Bithch" out of the house soon because her voice makes my ears hurt. Most of you know I am deaf, so the fact I can hear her clarly should tell you A LOT.....LOL

That wont be Bronte, that voice thing is a part of her playing up to it. If you pay attention, that squeakiness fades in and out.

Mark my words, this math thing is going to come back and bite her in the ass. While probability and statistics can be a good thing, it is going to cause her to overthing things.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the returnees selected.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:44 pm

She will tip her hand about her math skills when she tries to tell people why this person should do over the other. She woun't be able to stop herself. Mark my words she will say "the probablity of that happening are a thousand to one." one too many times and somone may catch it......then again...maybe not....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the returnees selected.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Day - I do like her potential for drama and I give her credit for being observant as far as people's physical traits and things like that. But, her moves with respect to that information always seem to be out of step, either too soon or too late. She also can't keep information to herself. She also relishes the "call out" too much. Calling someone out is sometimes appropriate and sometimes not such a good idea and she tends to choose the wrong one most of the time.

James - I am very happy that James is back in the house. He at least comes to play. He is not afraid to win comps. He is not afraid of making big moves. He stands his ground when he makes a decision and can also step up and admit when he has screwed up, basically he OWNS his decisions. He also brings entertainment to the game. Sure some of his practical jokes were sometimes annoying, but at least he would do SOMETHING!

Ctown, your comment about James making a big move for he sake of the move I believe is a little bit off with respect to James. He saw Shelli and Clay as his biggest threats in the game, and he was for the most part correct with that assessment. Clay wanted him gone badly. Nobody in that house was willing to split those 2 up, so if not him, who was going to do it and when? It may not have worked out, but I believe it was the best decision he could make at the time. And as far as "we just saw him last season" that would apply to Day as well!

Nicole - I was a fan of Nicole the last time and I am a fan now. She is a bit annoying when she talks in the DR. You can tell when they have tried to pull a certain comment out of her because she gets a little more whiny, but for some reason it doesn't bother me too much. I look at the fact that she fought her way back into the house and never gave up as a good thing. She understands the game, is willing to make a big move if the time is right, and is entertaining in the house as well. Hopefully she will be a little more careful with her trust this time.

Frank - I could not stand Frank the first time he was on the show, but he seemed very different last night. Maybe it was just Boogie's influence the first time, but I am still not crazy about him being a returnee. Maybe he will change that.

As far as your alternatives Ctown, I have to say I surely don't agree with Enzo. I am one of those people who didn't give him credit then and would not give him credit now. He is not the one who came up with the idea of the brigade. That was Matt. He had that concept before he entered the game, so can't agree with that one. Enzo cheated all the time when he was a have-not and he never really did anything else in my opinion. Shelli (leatherface).........in a word NO. I don't like her. I can give her credit for playing the game (or should I say overplaying the game), but I just don't like her. My judgment however is probably clouded by the fact that she blindsided Jeff and Jordan. I could absolutely get on board with Amanda coming back to the game and agree with our assessment of her. Danielle might be a good one to see her without Dan like you said.

I would have liked to see Jason (BB17) come back. He understood the game, was very observant, and could see things happening, he just sat back waaayyy too long. Not sure why, but I just found him very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the returnees selected.   

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the returnees selected.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1