Share | 

Things the HG'S missed while in the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:19 pm

While we are set for the premier tonight, the house guests have Ben in the house for almost a week.

This year I decided to start a thread listing things the house guests have no idea happens while they are in the house. I'll start.

The Cleveland Cavs win the NBA Championship ending a 52 year drought of sports futility for the city of Cleveland. clapping cheers1 Holy Shit Chicken Dance Happy Dance Yessss! Metal HeadBang Happy YAY! Cheerleader Cheers! The Wave The Circle Dancing Mex Banana 1dance 3dance

Feel free to add as events happen
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:38 am

Ctown, congrats on your Cavs win.

One thing they can all thank their lucky stars they will be in the house and miss.....................all the crap surrounding the current election. I don't want to start a political debate in any way, shape or form on this board. I am just saying that in that regard, I wish I was cut off from the "outside word." Of course during BB season I basically am cut off from everything else anyway!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:44 pm

[quote="chap5788"]Ctown, congrats on your Cavs win.[quote]

Thanks chap, I'm still riding high on the whole thing and can't believe we finally won. A part of me keeps saying what we always say "Well we gave it a shot, one of these days we'll get it", then another part of my slaps the first part and says "We won stupid, have fun"

Quote :
One thing they can all thank their lucky stars they will be in the house and miss.....................all the crap surrounding the current election.  I don't want to start a political debate in any way, shape or form on this board.  I am just saying that in that regard, I wish I was cut off from the "outside word."  Of course during BB season I basically am cut off from everything else anyway!

I agree with this, they don't have to put up with any of the nonsense. It will be interesting to see if there are any political discussions in the house, something that we've never seen. Unless it comes up as part of the game, I don't want to see any political discussions on the BB sections, we have a political section out there and if anyone wants to discuss politics, I will be happy to discuss politics with anyone who wants to engage over there. I do think for the most part we are a well behaved group so it really shouldn't be an issue

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, congrats on your Cavs win.
Quote :

Thanks chap, I'm still riding high on the whole thing and can't believe we finally won.  A part of me keeps saying what we always say "Well we gave it a shot, one of these days we'll get it", then another part of my slaps the first part and says "We won stupid, have fun"

Quote :
One thing they can all thank their lucky stars they will be in the house and miss.....................all the crap surrounding the current election.  I don't want to start a political debate in any way, shape or form on this board.  I am just saying that in that regard, I wish I was cut off from the "outside word."  Of course during BB season I basically am cut off from everything else anyway!

I agree with this, they don't have to put up with any of the nonsense.  It will be interesting to see if there are any political discussions in the house, something that we've never seen.  Unless it comes up as part of the game, I don't want to see any political discussions on the BB sections, we have a political section out there and if anyone wants to discuss politics, I will be happy to discuss politics with anyone who wants to engage over there.  I do think for the most part we are a well behaved group so it really shouldn't be an issue

I know what you are talking about with your team FINALLY winning..............I am a Cubs fan. Our famous saying is "maybe next year." They are doing well this year, but I am almost afraid to say it.

I do wonder if there will be political discussions in the house, but like you I really hope not. I for one would rather see them fight about the game and such. As far as your political section, no offense, but I won't be visiting there. I have had my fill of that and we still have 5 months of it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I do wonder if there will be political discussions in the house, but like you I really hope not.  I for one would rather see them fight about the game and such.  As far as your political section, no offense, but I won't be visiting there.  I have had my fill of that and we still have 5 months of it!

No offense taken. I have no problem talking politics with people, but there is a time and a place for it, and it is not in this game. It's one of the reasons that section was created in the first place. So people don't have to sift through political nonsense to talk about the game, we can take it over there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I do wonder if there will be political discussions in the house, but like you I really hope not.  I for one would rather see them fight about the game and such.  As far as your political section, no offense, but I won't be visiting there.  I have had my fill of that and we still have 5 months of it!

No offense taken.  I have no problem talking politics with people, but there is a time and a place for it, and it is not in this game.  It's one of the reasons that section was created in the first place.  So people don't have to sift through political nonsense to talk about the game, we can take it over there.

This is just ANOTHER reason to love this site. The game, our love/hate for it and the great debates are at the top of the priority list. cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No offense taken.  I have no problem talking politics with people, but there is a time and a place for it, and it is not in this game.  It's one of the reasons that section was created in the first place.  So people don't have to sift through political nonsense to talk about the game, we can take it over there.

This is just ANOTHER reason to love this site.  The game, our love/hate for it and the great debates are at the top of the priority list.  cheers1

Of course the priorities are straight I've had to point people to the politics board in the past and tell people I won't discuss it on these boards but to feel welcome to post there and I will engage
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:56 am

man, for a section devoted to get away from political talk... sure has a lot of talk about political talk.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:47 pm

mk_philly wrote:
man, for a section devoted to get away from political talk... sure has a lot of talk about political talk.

Heey, keep that talk out of here. We have a section for that!

cmer punch Poke

Nice to see you back philly
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 am

Poor Hamsters, they are going to miss the premiere of ctown's movie with his cuddlebug......"50 Shades of Latex." seehearspeak

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things the HG'S missed while in the house   

Back to top Go down

Things the HG'S missed while in the house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1