check out the BB18 house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6692

PostSubject: check out the BB18 house   Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 pm

I'll let you guys go over to the cbs website to see for yourselfs but there are some changes to note. Like how the pool and hot tub are now one, the gathering place to have outside conversations is now away from the kitchen wall and about where the hot tub use to be. They have a Britten room that has a funtioning photo booth that connects two rooms. Only to name a few.

Now I didn't see the HOH pics (and they may have been loading them as I was looking at them) I didn't see the HN room door, like we usually do.

All this being said the house it still the same old house but it is what it is and we still find ourselfs sitting on the edge of our seat for our fix of BB drama.

Do you guys like the decore?
Do you see the choice hiding places that will be perfect for that one POV challenge?
What about thoes little niches where private conversations can be had?

Any one want to take a stab at how the HN room will look like?(personally I think it will be the airline seats again)

Tell me what you think because untill the drama starts we only have each other to get us threw to premier night....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:36 am

I like the new house, very modern. Like the travel theme.

The niches will be gossip center! clapping

How long will it be before some of the hamsters start memorizing the flights, departures, order of departures, etc.?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:56 pm

I love the new look too, especially the backyard. Wonder how long it will take for the inside to turn into a pig sty with the ants taking over the kitchen?

I agree Capri, memorizing those numbers on the departure board is going to be an ongoing thing and it is always funny when it NEVER comes up in any of the comps.

I am very intrigued by the phone booth downstairs and the phone in the HOH room. Apparently the HOH will be able to call down to get people up there or something like it. I don't believe for a minute that is going to be the only thing that phone booth is used for though.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
I love the new look too, especially the backyard.  Wonder how long it will take for the inside to turn into a pig sty with the ants taking over the kitchen?  

I agree Capri, memorizing those numbers on the departure board is going to be an ongoing thing and it is always funny when it NEVER comes up in any of the comps.  

I am very intrigued by the phone booth downstairs and the phone in the HOH room.  Apparently the HOH will be able to call down to get people up there or something like it.  I don't believe for a minute that is going to be the only thing that phone booth is used for though.

I think one of the phone booths is a photo booth. Think I read that some where on the CBS site. I don't think the phone in the HOH room is for calling someone up to the HOH, to me it seem to simple an answer. I may be over thinking it. In fact.....I'm almost sure....lol

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:25 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I love the new look too, especially the backyard.  Wonder how long it will take for the inside to turn into a pig sty with the ants taking over the kitchen?  

I am very intrigued by the phone booth downstairs and the phone in the HOH room.  Apparently the HOH will be able to call down to get people up there or something like it.  I don't believe for a minute that is going to be the only thing that phone booth is used for though.

I think one of the phone booths is a photo booth. Think I read that some where on the CBS site. I don't think the phone in the HOH room is for calling someone up to the HOH, to me it seem to simple an answer. I may be over thinking it. In fact.....I'm almost sure....lol

Actually, in the interview and tour of the house done by the Hollywood Reporter the producers (Grodner and Meehan) said the phone booth (also a door between 2 rooms) has a working phone and that the phone in the HOH room can be used to call downstairs, so apparently that IS going to be used.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:05 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Actually, in the interview and tour of the house done by the Hollywood Reporter the producers (Grodner and Meehan) said the phone booth (also a door between 2 rooms) has a working phone and that the phone in the HOH room can be used to call downstairs, so apparently that IS going to be used.

Is it me or does that sound odd? I mean if the HOH called down to me to fetch someone for them I guess I would tell them to do it themselfs. Then again if asked politly and noms hadn't been done yet then......yeah I do it....LOL affraid

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Naru wrote:
Is it me or does that sound odd? I mean if the HOH called down to me to fetch someone for them I guess I would tell them to do it themselfs. Then again if asked politly and noms hadn't been done yet then......yeah I do it....LOL affraid

That's a good point, I think the main thing for it is to call someone up to the HoH to talk, but how long before the first case of HoH-itis comes around where people use it for people to bring them things. From what little we've seen so far I would put my money on Paul being the first one to do that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
 From what little we've seen so far I would put my money on Paul being the first one to do that.

Or maybe Jozea. This guy just rubs me the wrong way. I know in his bio he stated that Frankie was his favorite, which is strike one right there. He kind of reminds me of Frankie with the exception of Frankie was at least in the house for a week or 2 before he turned into a douche, for Jozea, he's an instant douche
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
 From what little we've seen so far I would put my money on Paul being the first one to do that.

Or maybe Jozea.  This guy just rubs me the wrong way.  I know in his bio he stated that Frankie was his favorite, which is strike one right there.  He kind of reminds me of Frankie with the exception of Frankie was at least in the house for a week or 2 before he turned into a douche, for Jozea, he's an instant douche

Agreed! Wink

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

That's a good point, I think the main thing for it is to call someone up to the HoH to talk, but how long before the first case of HoH-itis comes around where people use it for people to bring them things.  From what little we've seen so far I would put my money on Paul being the first one to do that.

Yes Naru, it is very odd for sure. And I agree with Ctown about the HOH-itis. I also see some of the "quirky" girls using the phone to call downstairs because they "miss their phone so much" and "it will be fun to pretend" and "it will be cute."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out the BB18 house   

Back to top Go down

check out the BB18 house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1