Great Announcement News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Great Announcement News   Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Battle of the Block will not be coming back this year. That is the good news. The Bad News is that there will be a different Sunday Comp, so who knows. Here is an interview with my little cuddly bear and Rich Meehan as well as a tour of the house:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-house-tour-903441?utm_source=twitter%0D%3Cbr%3E
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Great Announcement News   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:11 am

Yes, that is good news, but I noticed at the end of the interview when they were talking about it that Grodner said "who knows maybe it will come back in the future" which leaves the door open to see it again, ugh!

I love the new look of the house. I think the phone booth and HOH phone could be an interesting thing and I am very intrigued by this new Sunday comp they are talking about. She already said it would not be a have-not comp. She also said the ceremony would be different, so I wonder if the veto is going to be revamped in some way. I am always intrigued and hopeful for the "new twists" every season, but even when they have a decent idea they seem to make it lame somehow. Maybe this year will be different!

A side note to Ctown, I am wondering just exactly what you had to do with your "cuddle bunny" in order to rid of us the battle of the block twist? On second thought, maybe I don't want to know!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Great Announcement News   Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
Yes, that is good news, but I noticed at the end of the interview when they were talking about it that Grodner said "who knows maybe it will come back in the future" which leaves the door open to see it again, ugh!

I love the new look of the house.  I think the phone booth and HOH phone could be an interesting thing and I am very intrigued by this new Sunday comp they are talking about.  She already said it would not be a have-not comp.  She also said the ceremony would be different, so I wonder if the veto is going to be revamped in some way.  I am always intrigued and hopeful for the "new twists" every season, but even when they have a decent idea they seem to make it lame somehow.  Maybe this year will be different!

A side note to Ctown, I am wondering just exactly what you had to do with your "cuddle bunny" in order to rid of us the battle of the block twist?  On second thought, maybe I don't want to know!  

I think the may return thing was just her trying to be cryptic. I can't see them bringing it back ever. It was a fail the first year, they tried again and the fans got pissed.

The Sunday comp will be intriging, the thing is as soon as we here about a twist it sounds good, but doesn't take long for the his to figure a way to exploit it. If they say it's to discourage floating, you know it's doomed.

As far as what I had to do, let's just say it involved a basketball, a jet engine and a jellyfish
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Great Announcement News   Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:05 am

So I have been thinking about this possible twist of having the coaches back and the new Sunday comp. They say it is a competition they have never done before. It will be done after nominations but before the veto (if they are still having the veto anyway). When they had the coaches twist before, they had a comp for them so I was thinking it would be tied to that. They could easily get around the "we have never had this kind of competition before" by calling the coaches something else.

Like I said before, I am very intrigued, but I really can't think of any way to incorporate 4 vets into the game except the coaches aspect. If they are just fair game players the likelihood of any of them getting far into the game is low, even though newbies are very susceptible to jumping ship to play with a vet.

Also as far as the interview I did notice they said some of the twists will be announced on premiere night and others will be introduced later. We all know this is code for "if we don't like the direction the game is going and we need to protect certain individuals the twist will come in to save them!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Great Announcement News   Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I love the new look of the house.  I think the phone booth and HOH phone could be an interesting thing and I am very intrigued by this new Sunday comp they are talking about.  She already said it would not be a have-not comp.  She also said the ceremony would be different, so I wonder if the veto is going to be revamped in some way.  I am always intrigued and hopeful for the "new twists" every season, but even when they have a decent idea they seem to make it lame somehow.  Maybe this year will be different!

A side note to Ctown, I am wondering just exactly what you had to do with your "cuddle bunny" in order to rid of us the battle of the block twist?  On second thought, maybe I don't want to know!  

I think the may return thing was just her trying to be cryptic.  I can't see them bringing it back ever.  It was a fail the first year, they tried again and the fans got pissed.

The Sunday comp will be intriging, the thing is as soon as we here about a twist it sounds good, but doesn't take long for the his to figure a way to exploit it.  If they say it's to discourage floating, you know it's doomed.

As far as what I had to do, let's just say it involved a basketball, a jet engine and a jellyfish

I could not agree more. That phrase ALWAYS has the opposite outcome!

A basketball, a jet engine and a jellyfish? Ctown you never cease to amaze me with your imagination! chuckle
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Great Announcement News   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
Battle of the Block will not be coming back this year.  That is the good news.  The Bad News is that there will be a different Sunday Comp, so who knows.  Here is an interview with my little cuddly bear and Rich Meehan as well as a tour of the house:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-house-tour-903441?utm_source=twitter%0D%3Cbr%3E

Oh no, what fresh hell do they have planned for us on Sunday???? Every time they mention a new twist I cringe.

ctown, you need to take your snuggle bunny down into the dungeon and get things done! I have stocked your love room with all sorts of inflatables, tootsie pops, beer goggles, and two boomerangs (ps, congrats to your Cavs).

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
busygrrrl
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

PostSubject: Re: Great Announcement News   Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:57 am

I love the fact that this year you can stream the live feed across all devices! I am a longtime BB fan and I remember back in 2001 you had to download realplayer to your computer to see the live feeds, now all you have to do is download the cbs all access app & get the live feeds, hopefully the cost this year will be less as well, I haven't checked the prices yet! woo-hoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Announcement News   

Back to top Go down

Great Announcement News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1