HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:53 pm

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-spoilers-returning-houseguests-coaches-twist/

I really hope this rumor does not hold true, especially with the coaches they have selected.

Audrey - Really? a 14th place finisher? Someone who at the first sign of trouble curled up into a ball and gave up? Sounds like it would be CBS tryingto push the transgender thing a gain

Derek - OK, he is a past winner, but the cat's out of the bag. Everyone knows he is an undercover cop and he had the easiest ride in the history of Big Brother.

Vanessa - This one isn't bad. Yeah, she is annoying as hell, but she still played a pretty good game. Just refuses to own up to her actions in DR.

Ian - Another one that wouldn't be bad, but IS till think he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Got to the final 2 by luck alone. If not for Danielle being one of the dumbest players ever, he goes out at F4.

I wouldn't so much mind seeing returning players again, but the coaches twist is stupid, beacaue we all know they will end up being players again. Is production really out of ideas already?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:16 am

OH NOOOOOOOO! No more! Not the coaches!!!!! hand

Please let this not be true!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello everyone, glad to be back and escape in my guilty pleasure of big brother.

Before jumping in, I would like to extend my thoughts and prayers to the people affected by the tragedy in Orlando yesterday. It was a truly horrific event and sadly it probably won't be the last of its kind.

I am not a fan of the coaching aspect, although that season did happen to be one of my favorites. I just think this is a "twist" that ran its course with one season. As Ctown pointed out, it would be very predictable that the coaches would enter the game at some point and they would play the game accordingly.

In addition, Audrey should never be allowed back in the big brother house again. She showed she does not have the emotional stability to be in that pressure cooker. Plus, she completely disregarded the rules when she went into her little hermit act and was really not penalized for it. This would almost be as stupid as bringing back Chima!

Now I am a fan of returning players and would love to see another all-star season. If they are having a split of vets and newbies, then let's make sure the newbies actually have some potential to win the game, not idiot superfans who are gaga over previous players, but maybe actually want to go in there and beat the best at their own game.

Vanessa was entertaining, but I think she would get booted pretty early because she can no longer stand on her "I'm loyal to the death and I don't lie" soapbox she used before. Plus she wouldn't be able to get people to believe her little "calling out" episodes anymore.

Ian is very smart, both in the game and out of the game, but I think he would be sent out early for that reason alone. He doesn't have the needed social skills to overcome the "he's too smart to keep in the game" hurdle.

Derrick I believe would struggle much more than he did before and if he could actually avoid a very early exit (like the first 2 or 3 weeks), he might be able to move forward with his gift of persuasion and reading people. But, he is somebody who doesn't own his stuff in the DR and I just can't stand that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
he is somebody who doesn't own his stuff in the DR and I just can't stand that.

I was talking to Evel Dick about things that that on Twitter, although about Vanessa not owning DR's. He made a good point. The HG's are so paranoid they think that the DR tells others what they say in DR so therefore, refuse to own things in there. The problem with that, is that the DR is privy to everything that is going on, so even if someone doesn't own their game, DR knows about all their plotting and scheming and can tell others anyhow. All in all, ED thinks it's horrible when players don't own their game in DR as well and that was his biggest problem with Vanessa.

I wasn't a big fan of his, but it turns out ED is a pretty cool guy. He actually takes the time to interact and talk with fans via Twitter instead of just ignoring them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Thanks for the info Ctown. Sometimes I think the hg's get used to being in the house and forget people see and hear virtually everything. I just believe that a player who doesn't own their shit in the DR is either trying to portray themselves as above their own devious play or they don't want to look stupid when it comes crashing down and they were so proud of it.

I want to hear their thought process...........why did they do this........why did they do that..........how does that help their end game............what kind of drama do they hope to encourage or stop............all the juicy details. If you are playing a good game instead of a game falling in your lap like sometimes happens, then let's hear your strategy.

Counting the days til we can get right in the thick of this!
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:47 pm

According to Hamster's, the new rumor for coaches is:

Da'Vonne 17
Frank 14
Nicole 16
James 17
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Missmeliss40 wrote:
According to Hamster's, the new rumor for coaches is:

Da'Vonne 17
Frank 14
Nicole 16
James 17

I saw that as well as the original one I posted above.

Also, Ian Terry just tweeted about the cast reveal, but as Evel Dick pointed out shortly after, just because someone is tweeting doesn't mean they aren't in sequester. He had given his phone to an intern for BB13 and told her what to tweet.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:33 pm

I've heard both coaching scenerios too. This Is just the latest one that came out today. I realize they can have people tweeting for them. When I saw Ian's tweet yesterday that was the first thing I thought- that he had someone tweeting for him. We'll just have to see.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 am

Hello all, so we get the coach's thing again huh? I hope the rumor about Frankie is very, very wrong. hand

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:09 am

Naru wrote:
Hello all, so we get the coach's thing again huh? I hope the rumor about Frankie is very, very wrong. hand

It's not Frankie, it's Frank Eudy from season 14
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Hello all, so we get the coach's thing again huh? I hope the rumor about Frankie is very, very wrong. hand

It's not Frankie, it's Frank Eudy from season 14

SWEET! clapping

Here are my thoughts on just a few of the HGs


Zakiyah Everette

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Go in, be real, and actually play the game.

Sounds like a solid plan but we all know that things change once you get inside the house but if she sticks to this she could go far in the game.

Glenn Garcia
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Not really, because I need to see what the Houseguests are like to then make my strategy.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Will [Kirby from Season 2], Evel Dick [Donato from Season 8], Mike “Boogie” [Malin from Seasons 2 and 14], and Frankie Grande [from Season 16] because of their style of play.  

His strategy is a solid one but then I saw the names for the "most liked past HG" I thought Doc Will...solid, Boogie....another solid and thought he showed promise dispite his age, then Frankie....to put Boogie and Doc in the same sentence with Frankie???? WTF? Man!

Natalie Negrotti

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes! I'm super-girly and athletic, and will fake everyone out with my kindness. I’ll act very innocent, stay low-key for the first week, and won't win the first challenge. Then, I will start showing I'm a powerful force not to be messed with. I will have an alliance with only three women because women suck at this game and I was an NFL cheerleader for the New York Jets and know how to deal with large groups of women.
I will also add men to our alliance, since everyone will want to be in an alliance with me.

I'm all for confidence people, but how many times have we heard these girls go in cock sure only to get their backsides handed to them, then they get power and become a rageing bitch, then end up being a the most deperesing BB HG in the history of the show?

Tiffany Rousso
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I am planning on integrating three key facets into my game: I want to build rapport with everyone, be social, and have one person I can trust until the end. I will make people feel like I am on their side. I also hope to be great at competitions when needed. It’s all about timing. You don't want to come out with guns blazing!
I’ll also be sure to align myself loosely with bigger threats, so they get taken out first, but they will be more likely to win HOH competitions.

Now this girl on paper sounds like a winner but until we see how they hold up inside the house she could be the first to go.

These were the only ones that caught my eye. I'm sure there are some that caught your eye and if so, I'd like to hear it.
So come on people LET'S TALK BB!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:29 am

I was a fan of Nicole, but I don't see her as coaching material (even though we know they will enter the game and will "coach" accordingly. I can't take Frank. I give him respect for being a comp beast to save his own ass, but as a coach I think he would be very much like Boogie, put all his eggs in the basket of the comp beast on the team and let the others fall to the wayside. His whining about people not wanting to keep him in the game because he is a huge comp threat is just too much to take.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
I was a fan of Nicole, but I don't see her as coaching material (even though we know they will enter the game and will "coach" accordingly.  I can't take Frank.  I give him respect for being a comp beast to save his own ass, but as a coach I think he would be very much like Boogie, put all his eggs in the basket of the comp beast on the team and let the others fall to the wayside.  His whining about people not wanting to keep him in the game because he is a huge comp threat is just too much to take.  

I'm not convinced it's gonna be coaches returnees yes, but not in a coaching capacity
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I was a fan of Nicole, but I don't see her as coaching material (even though we know they will enter the game and will "coach" accordingly.  I can't take Frank.  I give him respect for being a comp beast to save his own ass, but as a coach I think he would be very much like Boogie, put all his eggs in the basket of the comp beast on the team and let the others fall to the wayside.  His whining about people not wanting to keep him in the game because he is a huge comp threat is just too much to take.  

I'm not convinced it's gonna be coaches  returnees yes, but not in a coaching capacity

Like I commented on the other thread, I don't see how they could be competitive in a game (12 to 4) without it being some sort of coaching kind of thing. Unless they are given immunity of some sort for a period of time, which I would not like. They already have the benefit of having played before, giving them safety for weeks is just too much of an advantage in my opinion. Although watching them wreak havoc during that period of time could be entertaining!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:28 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I was a fan of Nicole, but I don't see her as coaching material (even though we know they will enter the game and will "coach" accordingly.  I can't take Frank.  I give him respect for being a comp beast to save his own ass, but as a coach I think he would be very much like Boogie, put all his eggs in the basket of the comp beast on the team and let the others fall to the wayside.  His whining about people not wanting to keep him in the game because he is a huge comp threat is just too much to take.  

I'm not convinced it's gonna be coaches  returnees yes, but not in a coaching capacity

Like I commented on the other thread, I don't see how they could be competitive in a game (12 to 4) without it being some sort of coaching kind of thing.  Unless they are given immunity of some sort for a period of time, which I would not like.  They already have the benefit of having played before, giving them safety for weeks is just too much of an advantage in my opinion.  Although watching them wreak havoc during that period of time could be entertaining!

But it won't be 12-4 remember the siblings who will side with returnees, then the starstruck people. Especially if Vanessa is one of the returnees, which I doubt at this point. I haven't watched interviews but I read the voice and mannerisms are identical
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I was a fan of Nicole, but I don't see her as coaching material (even though we know they will enter the game and will "coach" accordingly.  I can't take Frank.  I give him respect for being a comp beast to save his own ass, but as a coach I think he would be very much like Boogie, put all his eggs in the basket of the comp beast on the team and let the others fall to the wayside.  His whining about people not wanting to keep him in the game because he is a huge comp threat is just too much to take.  

I'm not convinced it's gonna be coaches  returnees yes, but not in a coaching capacity

Like I commented on the other thread, I don't see how they could be competitive in a game (12 to 4) without it being some sort of coaching kind of thing.  Unless they are given immunity of some sort for a period of time, which I would not like.  They already have the benefit of having played before, giving them safety for weeks is just too much of an advantage in my opinion.  Although watching them wreak havoc during that period of time could be entertaining!

But it won't be 12-4  remember the siblings who will side with returnees, then the starstruck people.  Especially if Vanessa is one of the returnees, which I doubt at this point.  I haven't watched interviews but I read the voice and mannerisms are identical

Well you have a point, but wow what an uphill battle. Might be kind of fun to watch that too, wondering if the newbies would be smart enough to get rid of them quickly or just team up with them only to be collateral damage later.

There are a lot of similarities in mannerisms with Vanessa and her sister, but I get a different kind of vibe from Tiffany. She actually seems like she would be a little more confident. My first impression last year of Vanessa was that she was pretty timid, but able to get pissed if she had to stand her ground. Turned out she played a great game but couldn't control her emotions enough to come out at the end and basically "over-strategized" things. It will be interesting to see, but I agree that having Vanessa or Cody (or Derrick for that matter since their families are so close) would be a big disadvantage to the other newbies and I don't agree with it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:00 am

So I was watching BB Canada, and I didn't even remember it till like an hour before this post but, I watched it and then it got me thinking.....what if the 4 unknown house guests are 4 BB international players? Could it be an old fashion bait and switch? They have everyone here thinking it is a coaches thing again (sigh for effect) then BANG! we see 4 international players we (meaning thoese that don't fallow the international BB seasons) in the BB community don't know?

I mean do we know for sure it is going to be coaches?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11259
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : On the beach.....

PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:23 am

Naru wrote:
So I was watching BB Canada, and I didn't even remember it till like an hour before this post but, I watched it and then it got me thinking.....what if the 4 unknown house guests are 4 BB international players? Could it be an old fashion bait and switch? They have everyone here thinking it is a coaches thing again (sigh for effect) then BANG! we see 4 international players we (meaning thoese that don't fallow the international BB seasons) in the BB community don't know?

I mean do we know for sure it is going to be coaches?


Now THAT would be fun!

Personally, I think Zingbot should be a coach.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance."   ee cummings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches   

Back to top Go down
 
BB 18 cast 12 new players and 4 coaches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Official Phantom Cast Recordings
» Chaotic Players
» Autographs/Letters from cast members
» The history of the Cox .049 Die Cast crankcases
» Die cast crankcase vs. extruded...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18 Rumors (Possible Spoilers)-
Jump to: