Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Live feed details and cast announcement   Tue May 24, 2016 3:31 pm

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-live-feeds-details-released/

•May 23rd – Big Brother Marathon on All Access – Every episode of every season
•June 13th – Meet the Big Brother 18 Houseguests! Live broadcast that morning
•June 22nd – Big Brother 18 starts at 8PM ET/PT
•June 23rd – Big Brother Live Feeds start at 10PM PT (1AM ET)
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Tue May 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Yaaaaaay! clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:17 pm

I can't wait! I saw pictures on facebook of Julie Chen showing some rooms of the house with the theme "Cities of the World". It looks like they got a different pool. I just hope they get some interesting houseguests this year with a little variety of age. Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Thanks Ctown for the dates! Smile
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:39 pm

I went ahead and signed up for All Access. But this is what's ridiculous, they try to lure everyone with a BB marathon they have going on. Well, I signed uo, the marathon is on season 13, but with All Access, you get more than just the feeds. I'm watching season 8 now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:41 pm

So I noticed there are only 12 hg's. Hmmmm, makes me wonder about rumors that are out there. Don't want to elaborate since this is not in the "spoilers" section. I don't want to be sent to the dungeon this early! chuckle

I also noticed that we have 2 that are siblings of previous players (Vanessa and Cody). Now will they try to keep this a secret or just come out with it?

I am really looking forward to this and counting the days. Chicken Dance
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:46 pm

[quote="chap5788"]So I noticed there are only 12 hg's.  Hmmmm, makes me wonder about rumors that are out there.  Don't want to elaborate since this is not in the "spoilers" section.  I don't want to be sent to the dungeon this early!   chuckle [quote]

I've seen various rumors about who the 4 returnees are. I really hope that the rumor of Audrey coming back is not true. names I've seen thrown around:

Dayvonne
Audrey
Ian
Derrick
Vanessa
Nicole
James from last season
Frank Eudy

Quote :
I also noticed that we have 2 that are siblings of previous players (Vanessa and Cody).  Now will they try to keep this a secret or just come out with it?

I am really looking forward to this and counting the days.  Chicken Dance

I'm sure tehy';; "try" to keep it a secret, but that never works out. And if the rumors of Vanessa being a returnee are true, then I have a huge problem with this casting choice. Why give someone an advantage right off the bat?

I wonder what ridiculous twist BB will come up with the keep the 4 returnees and 2 siblings safe for the first 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So I noticed there are only 12 hg's.  Hmmmm, makes me wonder about rumors that are out there.  Don't want to elaborate since this is not in the "spoilers" section.  I don't want to be sent to the dungeon this early!   chuckle
Quote :

I've seen various rumors about who the 4 returnees are.  I really hope that the rumor of Audrey coming back is not true.  names I've seen thrown around:

Dayvonne
Audrey
Ian
Derrick
Vanessa
Nicole
James from last season
Frank Eudy

Quote :
I also noticed that we have 2 that are siblings of previous players (Vanessa and Cody).  Now will they try to keep this a secret or just come out with it?

I'm sure tehy';; "try" to keep it a secret, but that never works out.  And if the rumors of Vanessa being a returnee are true, then I have a huge problem with this casting choice. Why give someone an advantage right off the bat?

I wonder what ridiculous twist BB will come up with the keep the 4 returnees and 2 siblings safe for the first 6 weeks.
Maybe it's the twins Frick & Frack
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:18 am

nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So I noticed there are only 12 hg's.  Hmmmm, makes me wonder about rumors that are out there.  Don't want to elaborate since this is not in the "spoilers" section.  I don't want to be sent to the dungeon this early!   chuckle
Quote :

I've seen various rumors about who the 4 returnees are.  I really hope that the rumor of Audrey coming back is not true.  names I've seen thrown around:

Dayvonne
Audrey
Ian
Derrick
Vanessa
Nicole
James from last season
Frank Eudy

Quote :

I'm sure tehy';; "try" to keep it a secret, but that never works out.  And if the rumors of Vanessa being a returnee are true, then I have a huge problem with this casting choice. Why give someone an advantage right off the bat?

Maybe it's the twins Frick & Frack

chuckle howdy nite!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:29 am

Ctown I agree with your reasoning about it not being Vanessa because of the sibling thing. And, I think Derrick would be about the same thing because of Cody's brother. Their families became very close after the show. Dayvonne is very smart in some ways and not very smart in other ways. She would bring drama. If she could harness her mouth a bit and use her skills in sniffing things out to her advantage, she might be a good choice. I really liked Nicole in her season and she surprised me with the fact that she was willing to make big moves, but she is a bit too trusting. I would love to see James back. He was very entertaining and willing to make moves. Not always the best decisions, but I still really enjoyed him. NO FRANK. Yes he is a competition beast, but I just can't stand watching him and listening to him whine about "why do people see me as a threat"..............."why not join up with me and go to the end" and other stupid things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live feed details and cast announcement   

Back to top Go down

Live feed details and cast announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1