HOH Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: HOH Part 2   Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:35 am

Steve won the 2nd part (big Surprise) Right away Vanessa is congratulating him and telling him "We did it. Final 2. Little does she know he's not taking her, or does he know, shes not taking him. Now she'll go into paranoid mode and all but forget about Liz and be telling him the rest of the week about how good her word is and all that crap
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:41 am

Vanessa is relentless, she just told Steve that he doesn't even need to win part 3, he immediately told her that he's not throwing it to her.

How much you wanna bet if she wins part 3, that will be her "reason" for not taking him. That comment made her doubt if he'd be loyal to her
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:45 am

This is where Steve should turn the tables on her ass.

Vanessa, I've been your pawn and little bitch all season long, if anyone should be throwing, it should be you. I've shown you my trust time and time again and still kept being the pawn, it's about time for you to throw something to me.

Also, Sthey are talking about when to tell Liz they are taking each other and she will not be in F2. They are both basically lying to each other right now. I guarantee, as soon as Steve goes to DR, Vanessa will be all in Liz ass telling her she is taking Liz and not Steve if she wins
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:18 am

I found it interesting (and I think Steve probably did too) that Vanessa was trying to say that if they tell her early, Liz will campaign, like Vanessa thought they should wait so that doesn't happen. Sure she doesn't want Liz to campaign because Liz might put "ideas" in Steve's head about what HE should do. Then she said she didn't want to make any decisions in "her current state" being on the muscle relaxers.

I really like how Steve shut her down about any idea that he would throw the comp to her (kind of like when Dan tried to get Ian to throw part 3 and he shut it down immediately). But you are probably right Ctown, this will be her "reason" that she comes up with last minute.

Steve needs to be careful about talking to Liz though, because Vanessa has a way of getting Liz to admit things. So, if Steve tells Liz anything Vanessa will sniff it out.

Liz needs to be careful, but she needs to start talking to each of them when the opportunities are there and mentioning those jury votes (3 if she is evicted, 2 if she is not). And she needs to just blow smoke up Vanessa's ass and give her NOTHING about any talks she has with Steve.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:45 pm

The smart thing for Steve to do is just hang out this week and let Vanessa think that if he wins he will take her to F2 regardless of what happens, then about 5 minutes before the show goes live on Wed tell her "You know what Vanessa, I've been thinking all week, I'm not sure I can beat you in F2, Liz may be my best option even with her sure 2 votes.. I may just have to take my chances with her"

Get in her head and have her flustered for that final HoH comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The smart thing for Steve to do is just hang out this week and let Vanessa think that if he wins he will take her to F2 regardless of what happens, then about 5 minutes before the show goes live on Wed tell her "You know what Vanessa, I've been thinking all week, I'm not sure I can beat you in F2, Liz may be my best option even with her sure 2 votes..  I may just have to take my chances with her"  

Get in her head and have her flustered for that final HoH comp

Not a bad plan. But Steve will have enough trouble actually sending Vanessa out the door, let alone have any kind of conversation like this with her. Vanessa really thinks she is going to be good at the jury questions, but I am not sure how that is possible because she never really had any real conversations with anyone to know what type words they use in conversation which is usually a help in these types of comps. Of course it is still a bit of a crapshoot kind of thing, so anything is possible, but I believe that Vanessa will actually overthink it. Plus I am just wondering if she really wants to win that final. If she feels secure enough in Steve taking her, she may bow out. How incredible would it be if she threw that comp and then Steve sent her out the door! Oh, who am I kidding, Vanessa never wants to give up control, so she won't be throwing anything.

So, I guess I will have to be satisfied with Steve winning and standing to evict her in a total blindside. I wonder if she will tell Julie that she is a "good person" and she "has integrity" complete with the cracking voice and the crocodile tears?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:01 am

Well I think it's safe to say that Steve is all in with sending Vanessa out. Last night he as in the backyard practicing his eviction speech to get rid of her. It's basic focus is hat he feels he's Cody to her Derrick.

If he does win and sends her out, I really hope Julie asks Vanessa about all the crying and when Vanessa claims it to be emotions, Julie calls her on it and just says something like "Hmm, that's suprising for a porfessional poker player"
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:44 pm

I think that was exactly why I disliked her so much. All the "emotions" were over the top. Also, I have had to deal with too many people who talk a hundred mph so I wasn't allowed to get a word in without things escalating. And with her, if you finally were able to squeeze a word in, that became her "reason" to get get rid of you. No one else's opinion mattered at all. It makes me ill that all the houseguests let her get away with it &, like you guys always said, she never owned it. But she probably never owned it in DR because she also thought we viewers were just as stupid & were buying the act.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:38 am

Well it's a good sign that Steve is practicing his speech because that sometimes means he has made up his mind, but I will believe it when I see it. Interesting comment about her being a poker player and showing emotions. She should be able to look at it as a game so she obviously faked it even in the DR. In fact, it's my go-to argument when people get emotional in the game. I feel like you can play poker with your friends and get over it when they lied (bluffed) so get over it, these aren't even your friends and the prize is half a mill, who wouldn't lie?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:32 am

Hopefully Steve will actually go through with it. I remain a bit skeptical because he was "practicing" what to say to Vanessa when he evicted her before (before throwing the final 4 veto), so this will be his chance to try to fix that mistake.

It would be nice for Julie to question her about all the emotions because I would be interested in her answer to that. I suppose she could say it was strategy, but then why not talk about that in the DR? Why carry it over into those sessions? She can't own her behavior even to herself for crying out loud, let alone anyone else. Even though it is her game to win, I would absolutely LOVE to see her go out at the final 3................it would be poetic. Oh, and she gave Steve his "reason" the other night and it was shown on the episode tonight. He asked her if she made a final 2 deal with Liz and she denied that there was ANY deal between her and Liz. He gave her several outs by saying she would be a fool not to get some kind of deal for saving Liz (this was before the HOH comp even started), but she denied it over and over and over. So, as she is so fond of saying, "don't lie to me........if you lie to me, I can't trust ANYTHING you say and can't continue with you in the game!" She straight up lied to him, so Vanessa get to steppin!

The funny thing is that she talked so much about loyalty, integrity and honesty and she was probably the most disloyal and dishonest person in the house with very little integrity. If she wanted to find a reason, she did (or had others find it for her). And again, if she was going in the DR all season and talking about how she manipulated this person or that person, then I would have more respect for her game. When a hg goes in there and plays up some other sort of shit, then it makes me think they have lucked into some of what could be considered good game play. How are we supposed to know what the thought process was if you don't talk about it in there.

Anyway, I am trying to hold out hope that Steve will some how get up the courage to first of all not throw that final round of the HOH comp, win it and send her packing. Then I want James to win AFP. Yes, that will make me happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOH Part 2   

Back to top Go down

HOH Part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1