Thanks to all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Thanks to all   Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:41 pm

As another season winds down, I would like once again to give a big thanks to my fellow BBJunkies. It doesn't matter if you are a regular poster, a lurker or just pop in from time to time. I appreciate everyone that comes to this site. Espescially to put up with my rantings. As Gene Wilder said in Young Frankenstein : You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!

I've created separate sections for both Survivor and The Amazing race for anyone that wants to stick around and have discussions on those shows. Obviously they don't get as much action since the shows only air once a week and we have no live feeds to them, but feel free

Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to all   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Thanks ctown. Maybe next year I'll find my voice a little sooner.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2692

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to all   Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:50 pm

Thanks ctown cheers1 I didn't post much this season, but I appreciate yours & all the other posters for keeping us informed with what was happening!

I'll still keep hoping that next season the powers that be will let the game play out without all the interference with BOB, America's player & regular fans who love the show...not recruit wannabes! Just let them play!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to all   Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Thanks to everyone for an enjoyable season, at least on this board that is. I look forward to BB every year and especially the discussions and postings on this site. Hopefully next season will be a little bit better with some real divisions in the house and players who actually know the game and are willing to actually PLAY the game.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to all   Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Thanks everyone. Especially to ctown and Chap, who kept the discussions going, when the rest of us kind of lurked around a bit. This is my go-to message board for any BB discussions and I'm super grateful to all who keep it going. And thank you for all the updates!  clapping

As for me personally, I just wasn't able to post as much at the beginning of this season (or even watch much of BBAD or keep up with the Live Feed updates) because my job got in the way of BB this year! So hopefully next year Microsoft will not decide to launch another Windows of some sort during the summer!! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to all   

Back to top Go down

Thanks to all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: