Share | 

Part 1 HOH endurance comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:49 am

The endurance comp has started. They are all suspended on a rope with some sort of small disc or plank they are sitting on. They are dipped periodically in some sort of red liquid and then it lifts up and slams them into a wall. There is an apple or something hanging below the disc/plank they are sitting on that appears to kind of shift the weight oddly at times, probably to make them lose balance. Really any of them have a shot at this one from what I can tell. I would think that Steve being a boy and a bit bigger in the bottom area would have more trouble sitting for a long period of time on the small disc, but who knows. There is also a bit of upper arm strength needed that will more than likely come into play as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:38 am

They adjusted the HOH comp by having them sit on the apple part on the bottom instead of the disc. Steve was the first to fall after about 4 hours. Right after that Vanessa started talking to Liz telling her she had 10 more hours in her and Liz is just going to ruin herself for round 2 if she didn't drop. Vanessa said she would never let go so Liz should drop and save her strength for the second round. Liz tried to tell Vanessa that Vanessa knows the memory stuff much better than she does so she has a better chance at it. Vanessa told her it was not a comp like that it would be running and climbing and things she absolutely can't do, but Liz can. Vanessa said she had an adrenaline rush too, so she would be up there all night. Liz dropped a short time after that and Vanessa thanked her. It looked to me that Vanessa was getting weaker and just bluffed Liz about the whole thing. I believe Liz will definitely regret that decision because she had just as good of a chance to last as Vanessa in my opinion. You would think after the blindside that Vanessa pulled off on Austin earlier this week that Liz would stop listening to Vanessa. She should have yelled out to Steve on the sidelines and asked HIM what the next comp would be just to prove Vanessa was bullshitting.

The one thing going for Liz is that Steve told the feeders earlier that he would take Liz to the final 2, but I guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:52 am

I actually watched a bit of this tonight and I think they should've dunked them to where their heads were completely under the goo! Now that would've been endurance!! I just fast forwarded the whole thing and I am happy that they at least made it past BBAD! Goes to show how much they want this.

I don't know why but now I'm rooting for Liz! I cannot stand her!! But I'm bitter and so I kind of hope she wins as a slap to Vanessa's face for letting the twin twist play out.

Okay just read your latest post, Chap. I can't believe Liz dropped! What a dork! That's it... I'm done! These HGs are all stooges. Yup that's what we have left as F3... A bunch of stooges!

:stooges:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:07 am

The game is now Vanessa's to lose. Of course she is already starting her bullshit and working both Liz and Steve trying to get them to promise their word. She even had the audacity to tell Liz that she is taking her to F2 no matter what, and as always her word has always been good. This is where Liz should've said to her, "maybe you should tell that to Austin"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:58 am

I agree with you Lizzy, I started rooting for Liz and couldn't believe that I was doing that. I was giving her credit for actually not throwing comps, even when it was in her best interest to do so, but then last night when she believed Vanessa's bullshit, I came to the same realization as you did......................they are all stupid.

Now if Steve actually wins round 2 (which I think is almost a given at this point if the comp is like it has been before), then wins part 3 and actually sends Vanessa home as he has been saying he will do, then the game is his and I would be okay with that. But, if he chickens out and throws either of those comps OR he wins and sends Liz out instead, then he deserves to lose.

Even though Liz dropped last night I would LOVE to see her win part 2 and Vanessa would start the celebrating that they are "automatically in the final 2...........girl power.............and all that jazz. Then if Liz has half a brain, she will go along with all the bullshit Vanessa spews, but then send her ass packing anyway. Like you said, she would deserve it for not only allowing the twins to enter the game, but then protecting them all season long.

Ctown, Liz can't really say anything right now, but Vanessa made herself a little loop hole in the Austin eviction (probably actually made up after he left). She told Steve and Liz both that Austin never actually asked Vanessa to give her word that she would keep him and that was a big mistake because it left it open for her to make whatever decision she wanted to without breaking her word. This is of course bullshit, but that is Vanessa for you. Like I said she can't call her out right now, she has to keep her comfortable. But if she gets herself to that final 2 and win, THAT is when she stands up and says "Vanessa, I know we had a deal that we would take each other no matter what, but you also had that same deal with Austin and broke it and blindsided him. Since your deal does not line up with your actions, I have no reason to believe you would have kept your word to me either. It is all about incentives, just like you taught me. Sorry, Vanessa, I vote to evict you."
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I agree with you Lizzy, I started rooting for Liz and couldn't believe that I was doing that.  I was giving her credit for actually not throwing comps, even when it was in her best interest to do so, but then last night when she believed Vanessa's bullshit, I came to the same realization as you did......................they are all stupid.

Now if Steve actually wins round 2 (which I think is almost a given at this point if the comp is like it has been before), then wins part 3 and actually sends Vanessa home as he has been saying he will do, then the game is his and I would be okay with that.  But, if he chickens out and throws either of those comps OR he wins and sends Liz out instead, then he deserves to lose.  

Even though Liz dropped last night I would LOVE to see her win part 2 and Vanessa would start the celebrating that they are "automatically in the final 2...........girl power.............and all that jazz.  Then if Liz has half a brain, she will go along with all the bullshit Vanessa spews, but then send her ass packing anyway.  Like you said, she would deserve it for not only allowing the twins to enter the game, but then protecting them all season long.

Ctown, Liz can't really say anything right now, but Vanessa made herself a little loop hole in the Austin eviction (probably actually made up after he left).  She told Steve and Liz both that Austin never actually asked Vanessa to give her word that she would keep him and that was a big mistake because it left it open for her to make whatever decision she wanted to without breaking her word.  This is of course bullshit, but that is Vanessa for you.  Like I said she can't call her out right now, she has to keep her comfortable.  But if she gets herself to that final 2 and win, THAT is when she stands up and says "Vanessa, I know we had a deal that we would take each other no matter what, but you also had that same deal with Austin and broke it and blindsided him.  Since your deal does not line up with your actions, I have no reason to believe you would have kept your word to me either.  It is all about incentives, just like you taught me.  Sorry, Vanessa, I vote to evict you."  

clapping Perfect speech!! Except if it's Liz talking... You forgot to add the "uhhh" and "likes".   "Vaness-uhhh I like know we had uhhh deal-uhh. That we would take each otherrrrrr. But you also had the same deal with Austin and uhhhh blindsided himmmm uhhh... The rest seems too smart... So uhhh for my Bae, like I vote to evict you, Vaness-uhhhh" rolling on the floor

Unfortunately I can't even see Liz saying that. When she talks to Vanessa all she does is nod her head in agreement and does what Vanessa says. Liz is another moron, so I pretty much just expect her to take Vanessa to F2.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:36 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
clapping Perfect speech!! Except if it's Liz talking... You forgot to add the "uhhh" and "likes".   "Vaness-uhhh I like know we had uhhh deal-uhh. That we would take each otherrrrrr. But you also had the same deal with Austin and uhhhh blindsided himmmm uhhh... The rest seems too smart... So uhhh for my Bae, like I vote to evict you, Vaness-uhhhh" rolling on the floor

Unfortunately I can't even see Liz saying that. When she talks to Vanessa all she does is nod her head in agreement and does what Vanessa says. Liz is another moron, so I pretty much just expect her to take Vanessa to F2.

Yes Lizzy, yours sounds a little more true to form that is for sure. But, you are right, even if Liz wins the right to choose, she will more than likely do the stupid thing and take Vanessa. The only hope would be if Steve says the right things to change her mind AND if Vanessa allows that conversation to happen that is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:10 pm

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Yes Lizzy, yours sounds a little more true to form that is for sure.  But, you are right, even if Liz wins the right to choose, she will more than likely do the stupid thing and take Vanessa.  The only hope would be if Steve says the right things to change her mind AND if Vanessa allows that conversation to happen that is.

Vanessa will have no choice but to allow the conversations to happen. That's the beauty of the F3. When one person goes to DR, there is nobody at all to break up any game talk so all they have to do is sit and talk in the kitchen while keeping on eye on the DR door.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Yes Lizzy, yours sounds a little more true to form that is for sure.  But, you are right, even if Liz wins the right to choose, she will more than likely do the stupid thing and take Vanessa.  The only hope would be if Steve says the right things to change her mind AND if Vanessa allows that conversation to happen that is.

Vanessa will have no choice but to allow the conversations to happen.  That's the beauty of the F3.  When one person goes to DR, there is nobody at all to break up any game talk so all they have to do is sit and talk in the kitchen while keeping on eye on the DR door.

My comment was more sarcasm than anything. Steve will have to make good use of that time if Liz ends up pulling off part 2.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Vanessa will have no choice but to allow the conversations to happen.  That's the beauty of the F3.  When one person goes to DR, there is nobody at all to break up any game talk so all they have to do is sit and talk in the kitchen while keeping on eye on the DR door.

My comment was more sarcasm than anything.  Steve will have to make good use of that time if Liz ends up pulling off part 2.

Yeah and knowing Steve, he'll probably be pacing by the DR door and talking to himself wondering if now would be a good time to talk to Liz? And wondering what if Vanessa comes out of DR and catches him? And maybe sitting on the couch, staring at the TV, asking his mommy what he should do? And right when he finally gets the balls to go have a convo with Liz, Vanessa is let out of DR.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:38 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

My comment was more sarcasm than anything.  Steve will have to make good use of that time if Liz ends up pulling off part 2.

Yeah and knowing Steve, he'll probably be pacing by the DR door and talking to himself wondering if now would be a good time to talk to Liz? And wondering what if Vanessa comes out of DR and catches him? And maybe sitting on the couch, staring at the TV, asking his mommy what he should do? And right when he finally gets the balls to go have a convo with Liz, Vanessa is let out of DR.

clapping Sounds about right!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Steve is taking advantage of Van in DR. He just told Liz that she has to remember, the past couple of years, BB has Dr Will sit in for a round table jury discussion where he reminds tehm that they should vote on game and not to be bitter. This would be a huge advantage for Liz to take Steve over Vanessa.

But it may be for moot. Last night, Steve stayed up studying and recapping the order of evictions because that is generally what the 2nd part of the comp entails. Liz said that's too much work and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Steve is taking advantage of Van in DR.  He just told Liz that she has to remember, the past couple of years, BB has Dr Will sit in for a round table jury discussion where he reminds tehm that they should vote on game and not to be bitter.  This would be a huge advantage for Liz to take Steve over Vanessa.

But it may be for moot.  Last night, Steve stayed up studying and recapping the order of evictions because that is generally what the 2nd part of the comp entails.  Liz said that's too much work and went to bed.

Steve has been studying a lot and asking Vanessa several questions about details he had forgotten, which surprised me very much. He seems to be able to rattle details of past seasons like the back of his hand, but is confused now? I wonder if it is an act or what.

Vanessa did give Liz some tips on how to use candy to map out all the HOH's and vetos to help her study and she did spend a bit more time on it, but I just don't see her beating Steve even if she studies almost constantly. They keep referencing that the comp may be different because she was not there the entire time and using past events puts her at a disadvantage if she it was a time Julia was in the house instead, but I don't buy that. About the only comp she might have an edge would be if there is a balance beam or something like that to walk across because she is better at that than Steve, but they have already done that recently.

I just think unless Steve really has a brain fart of some sort, or even dumber throws the comp for some unknown stupid reason like he did when he threw that final 4 veto, Liz has no chance of winning this comp. But of course just about every time I make one of these predictions I turn out to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:10 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Steve is taking advantage of Van in DR.  He just told Liz that she has to remember, the past couple of years, BB has Dr Will sit in for a round table jury discussion where he reminds tehm that they should vote on game and not to be bitter.  This would be a huge advantage for Liz to take Steve over Vanessa.

But it may be for moot.  Last night, Steve stayed up studying and recapping the order of evictions because that is generally what the 2nd part of the comp entails.  Liz said that's too much work and went to bed.

Steve has been studying a lot and asking Vanessa several questions about details he had forgotten, which surprised me very much.  He seems to be able to rattle details of past seasons like the back of his hand, but is confused now?  I wonder if it is an act or what.

Vanessa did give Liz some tips on how to use candy to map out all the HOH's and vetos to help her study and she did spend a bit more time on it, but I just don't see her beating Steve even if she studies almost constantly.  They keep referencing that the comp may be different because she was not there the entire time and using past events puts her at a disadvantage if she it was a time Julia was in the house instead, but I don't buy that.  About the only comp she might have an edge would be if there is a balance beam or something like that to walk across because she is better at that than Steve, but they have already done that recently.

I just think unless Steve really has a brain fart of some sort, or even dumber throws the comp for some unknown stupid reason like he did when he threw that final 4 veto, Liz has no chance of winning this comp.  But of course just about every time I make one of these predictions I turn out to be wrong.

Traditionally the comp is aligning the HG's in order of eviction. Even if it was a night that Julia was there when the person got evicted, she still has the info just as easily as anyone else. If anything would put her at a disadvantage it would be final POV with the days comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
Traditionally the comp is aligning the HG's in order of eviction.  Even if it was a night that Julia was there when the person got evicted, she still has the info just as easily as anyone else.  If anything would put her at a disadvantage it would be final POV with the days comp

Yea, I am sure that will be the comp, but they were talking about (and have been for several weeks in contemplating the days events type comps coming at the end) that they may have to change it a bit because it would be a disadvantage for her. I just don't buy it because she has had the entire season to discuss it, study it, learn it or whatever and should know it just as well as if she had been there 100% of the time. I actually think the "bleep" comp was a disadvantage to her because the others were there and heard those comments and would have a better chance of remembering the word used. But, of course, we could say Jmac was at a disadvantage because he was probably somewhere sleeping when it happened too!

Like I said, I don't buy it, but this is something they have been talking about which is why I brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 HOH endurance comp   

Back to top Go down

Part 1 HOH endurance comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1