View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9139

PostSubject: Final HoH   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Assuming that part 3 is the jury statements comp, who really has the advantage?

Vanessa : Has been reading people wrong the entire season. Was sure that John is not a dentist, that John and Clay are related or gay lovers, Day didn't have the last laugh power.

Steve: Really hasn't talked much to the HG's all season long so really doesn't know much about them.

Liz: Was inseparable from Austin and Julia, before she got evicted was pretty tight with Shelli, but that's about it. But that may be enough to give her the advantage in this type of comp.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6758

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:44 pm

That is a good question. Steve may not have participated in many conversations, but he did listen in on many conversations because this is what people objected to about him......sitting there listening or eavesdropping and not contributing to the talking. So, now that I think about it he might have an advantage simply because he listened to more personal conversations and may have a better grasp on terminology a person may use.

Vanessa have very few personal conversations with anyone. She can talk about personal stuff for about 30 seconds and then it has to turn back to game. When in a group setting and people were talking, her wheels were always spinning and I am not sure she did much listening in those situations.

I agree that Liz had her head stuck up Austin and/or Julia's ass so much of the time she was oblivious to others, but I still think she had more interaction with others than Vanessa did. That being said the pressure of those questions in the final may get to her a bit more than it would Vanessa.

Steve did very well in the Bleep comp, but like I said before those were actual statements that he was probably present to actually hear and he remembers weird details like that, so not sure it is an indication of how he would do with the juror statements. But, he is also a superfan and has a better grasp on the type of questions they will ask..................i.e. my biggest mistake was...............my most embarrassing moment was............etc.

I guess what I am trying to say with my rambling on is that if I had to pick someone to give the edge to, I would probably pick Steve first, Liz second and Vanessa third. Plus the fact that Vanessa believes that Steve and Liz will both choose her so maybe she will risk it so that she doesn't have to send either of them out. Sending Liz out could lose 3 votes for her with the jury. If she sends Steve out, he won't be bitter, he will absolutely vote for her based on gameplay, but she may not want yet another move that would be viewed as a "scumbag move."

On another note, I am confused about the part 1 HOH endurance comp. Why did they not start it on the show tonight? The feeds are back on and there is no indication as to when it is going to start. I don't believe I have ever seen an endurance comp that was not started on the regular episode by Julie giving the rules and such. The banner at the top of the feeds says to watch tonight's HOH endurance comp play out on the live feeds, so it must be happening tonight. It just seems odd to me. One thing for sure is that they will have water involved (as per usual) because the hg's talked about the water pressure being really bad in the house today.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
That is a good question.  Steve may not have participated in many conversations, but he did listen in on many conversations because this is what people objected to about him......sitting there listening or eavesdropping and not contributing to the talking.  So, now that I think about it he might have an advantage simply because he listened to more personal conversations and may have a better grasp on terminology a person may use.  

Vanessa have very few personal conversations with anyone.  She can talk about personal stuff for about 30 seconds and then it has to turn back to game.  When in a group setting and people were talking, her wheels were always spinning and I am not sure she did much listening in those situations.  

I agree that Liz had her head stuck up Austin and/or Julia's ass so much of the time she was oblivious to others, but I still think she had more interaction with others than Vanessa did.  That being said the pressure of those questions in the final may get to her a bit more than it would Vanessa.

Steve did very well in the Bleep comp, but like I said before those were actual statements that he was probably present to actually hear and he remembers weird details like that, so not sure it is an indication of how he would do with the juror statements.  But, he is also a superfan and has a better grasp on the type of questions they will ask..................i.e. my biggest mistake was...............my most embarrassing moment was............etc.

I guess what I am trying to say with my rambling on is that if I had to pick someone to give the edge to, I would probably pick Steve first, Liz second and Vanessa third.  Plus the fact that Vanessa believes that Steve and Liz will both choose her so maybe she will risk it so that she doesn't have to send either of them out.  Sending Liz out could lose 3 votes for her with the jury.  If she sends Steve out, he won't be bitter, he will absolutely vote for her based on gameplay, but she may not want yet another move that would be viewed as a "scumbag move."

On another note, I am confused about the part 1 HOH endurance comp.  Why did they not start it on the show tonight?  The feeds are back on and there is no indication as to when it is going to start.  I don't believe I have ever seen an endurance comp that was not started on the regular episode by Julie giving the rules and such.  The banner at the top of the feeds says to watch tonight's HOH endurance comp play out on the live feeds, so it must be happening tonight.  It just seems odd to me.  One thing for sure is that they will have water involved (as per usual) because the hg's talked about the water pressure being really bad in the house today.

I don't see any scenario where Vanessa is in F2 unless she wins that final HoH. Both Liz and Steve know they can't beat her and would take their chances with the other. She will spin her reasons and all that crap, and telling Steve she already has 2 votes locked up may get him thinking, but I don't think it will be enough to sway him.

I'm thinking that Part 1 of the final HoH will start after it airs on the west coast. Although according to twitter, for a briedf time that banner on the feeds said it would start at 7:00 PST/10:00 EST, but it was removed. It will be sometime tonight though
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don't see any scenario where Vanessa is in F2 unless she wins that final HoH.  Both Liz and Steve know they can't beat her and would take their chances with the other.  She will spin her reasons and all that crap, and telling Steve she already has 2 votes locked up may get him thinking, but I don't think it will be enough to sway him.

I'm thinking that Part 1 of the final HoH will start after it airs on the west coast.  Although according to twitter, for a briedf time that banner on the feeds said it would start at 7:00 PST/10:00 EST, but it was removed.  It will be sometime tonight though

Steve confirmed to the feeders tonight that if he wins he is taking Liz 100%, but he also told the feeders that he was going to do anything possible to get Vanessa out at final 4, but then threw the veto, so who knows.

I agree with you that neither of them should take Vanessa, but I still believe Liz would take Vanessa instead of Steve. Both have betrayed her, but she seems hung up on a girl winning the season (talked about it again tonight) and has talked several times this season about the fact that a girl has never won against a guy in the final 2. Steve really needs to have some conversations with her about the game and jury if she wins part 1 or part 2 of this HOH to get her thinking.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:00 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I don't see any scenario where Vanessa is in F2 unless she wins that final HoH.  Both Liz and Steve know they can't beat her and would take their chances with the other.  She will spin her reasons and all that crap, and telling Steve she already has 2 votes locked up may get him thinking, but I don't think it will be enough to sway him.

I'm thinking that Part 1 of the final HoH will start after it airs on the west coast.  Although according to twitter, for a briedf time that banner on the feeds said it would start at 7:00 PST/10:00 EST, but it was removed.  It will be sometime tonight though

Steve confirmed to the feeders tonight that if he wins he is taking Liz 100%, but he also told the feeders that he was going to do anything possible to get Vanessa out at final 4, but then threw the veto, so who knows.

I agree with you that neither of them should take Vanessa, but I still believe Liz would take Vanessa instead of Steve.  Both have betrayed her, but she seems hung up on a girl winning the season (talked about it again tonight) and has talked several times this season about the fact that a girl has never won against a guy in the final 2.  Steve really needs to have some conversations with her about the game and jury if she wins part 1 or part 2 of this HOH to get her thinking.

Shyeah right... I'll believe Steve when I see it. As if Steve would actually do anything he's told "America". He's full of shit. If he has a chance of choosing who to take F2, he'll take Vanessa. She'll talk him into it. And then he'll bawl his eyes out for taking her. But knowing Steve, he'll probably throw the endurance comp to Vanessa, then maybe win the 2nd comp and then throw the last comp to Vanessa. Just so he won't have to make the decision. And I hope Vanessa chooses Liz!! And that will really be his biggest mistake and he should cry to mommy!  He's a ball-less, cowardly player who has no business being in F2!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:12 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I agree with you that neither of them should take Vanessa, but I still believe Liz would take Vanessa instead of Steve.  Both have betrayed her, but she seems hung up on a girl winning the season (talked about it again tonight) and has talked several times this season about the fact that a girl has never won against a guy in the final 2.  Steve really needs to have some conversations with her about the game and jury if she wins part 1 or part 2 of this HOH to get her thinking.

Shyeah right... I'll believe Steve when I see it. As if Steve would actually do anything he's told "America". He's full of shit. If he has a chance of choosing who to take F2, he'll take Vanessa. She'll talk him into it. And then he'll bawl his eyes out for taking her. But knowing Steve, he'll probably throw the endurance comp to Vanessa, then maybe win the 2nd comp and then throw the last comp to Vanessa. Just so he won't have to make the decision. And I hope Vanessa chooses Liz!! And that will really be his biggest mistake and he should cry to mommy!  He's a ball-less, cowardly player who has no business being in F2!!

And this is why Steve fucked up by throwing that veto. He has now put himself in a horrible situation. If he ends up winning part 2 and then wins final HoH he has to decide. If he takes Vanessa, he knows he can't beat her, although he coud hvae 3 potential votes from Liz, Julia and Austin as Austin will still be bitter and Julia and Liz may follow suit. Although if he takes Liz, Vanessa will be freshly shocked and bitter as hell and she would vote Liz just out of spite, that gives Liz 3 votes right out of the gate. Vanessa may even sell it to him that way.

I actually want to see Vanessa in F2 just so that she has to face the jury and you know Austin will ask her about the integrity bullshit that she has been spewing to everyone all season long.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And this is why Steve fucked up by throwing that veto.  He has now put himself in a horrible situation.  If he ends up winning part 2 and then wins final HoH he has to decide.  If he takes Vanessa, he knows he can't beat her, although he coud hvae 3 potential votes from Liz, Julia and Austin as Austin will still be bitter and Julia and Liz may follow suit.  Although if he takes Liz, Vanessa will be freshly shocked and bitter as hell and she would vote Liz just out of spite, that gives Liz 3 votes right out of the gate.  Vanessa may even sell it to him that way.

I actually want to see Vanessa in F2 just so that she has to face the jury and you know Austin will ask her about the integrity bullshit that she has been spewing to everyone all season long.

Exactly! I still can't believe from that edit on the show that he actually threw it, but the crying rant he did in the HOH room proves that he actually did. If I were production, that little meltdown would have definitely made the show so EVERYONE out there would know what a moron he was for doing it.

If he had won that veto and sent Vanessa out via Jmac's vote, he would have had a much better chance at having Vanessa's vote because his explanation would be the same as Vanessa's was when she sent Austin out.................it is a game move because he can't beat her in the end plain and simple. She would look like a moron trying to talk about loyalty after what she just did to Austin, so I think he would have gained her respect. But if he sends her out at final 2, I truly believe she will vote for Liz, so he starts out in a hole right there. Good news here is that Vanessa won't be able to campaign for anyone if she goes out in 3rd place. Believe me, she will try to talk to all of them while sitting there, but I don't think Julie will allow that to happen.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
And this is why Steve fucked up by throwing that veto.  He has now put himself in a horrible situation.  If he ends up winning part 2 and then wins final HoH he has to decide.  If he takes Vanessa, he knows he can't beat her, although he coud hvae 3 potential votes from Liz, Julia and Austin as Austin will still be bitter and Julia and Liz may follow suit.  Although if he takes Liz, Vanessa will be freshly shocked and bitter as hell and she would vote Liz just out of spite, that gives Liz 3 votes right out of the gate.  Vanessa may even sell it to him that way.

Exactly!  I still can't believe from that edit on the show that he actually threw it, but the crying rant he did in the HOH room proves that he actually did.  If I were production, that little meltdown would have definitely made the show so EVERYONE out there would know what a moron he was for doing it.

If he had won that veto and sent Vanessa out via Jmac's vote, he would have had a much better chance at having Vanessa's vote because his explanation would be the same as Vanessa's was when she sent Austin out.................it is a game move because he can't beat her in the end plain and simple.  She would look like a moron trying to talk about loyalty after what she just did to Austin, so I think he would have gained her respect.  But if he sends her out at final 2, I truly believe she will vote for Liz, so he starts out in a hole right there.  Good news here is that Vanessa won't be able to campaign for anyone if she goes out in 3rd place.  Believe me, she will try to talk to all of them while sitting there, but I don't think Julie will allow that to happen.

Well they still might show the meltdown. Since it happened the night before I think it's hard to include it in an already planned show. However they might show us the meltdown on Sunday in the recap show. You know how they do that sometimes?? But who knows.

However, yes Steve should've never thrown that veto comp and just had the balls to send Vanessa home via Johnny's vote!! I think this was his hugest mistake in the game (and he's made a LOT) and could possibly cost it for him.

You are spot on about his explanation to Vanessa being the same as hers to Austin!! She definitely would look moronic if she brought up loyalty, days after she just evicted her alliance member since day 2!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:54 pm

There is a silver lining to Steve throwing that veto and Vanessa using it to send Johnny Mac home. If Steve had one and Johnny Mac had sent Vanessa to jury, then we would be subjected to Vanessa's crying in jury house about how Johnny Mac betrayed her and she's been nothing but loyal and all that crap.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
There is a silver lining to Steve throwing that veto and Vanessa using it to send Johnny Mac home.  If Steve had one and Johnny Mac had sent Vanessa to jury, then we would be subjected to Vanessa's crying in jury house about how Johnny Mac betrayed her and she's been nothing but loyal and all that crap.

Actually watching her have a little meltdown on her way to the jury house would be okay with me because it would change nothing and those people there would just be finding the humor in what happened to her. Austin would definitely be saying I told you which would be kind of funny to watch as well.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
There is a silver lining to Steve throwing that veto and Vanessa using it to send Johnny Mac home.  If Steve had one and Johnny Mac had sent Vanessa to jury, then we would be subjected to Vanessa's crying in jury house about how Johnny Mac betrayed her and she's been nothing but loyal and all that crap.

Actually watching her have a little meltdown on her way to the jury house would be okay with me because it would change nothing and those people there would just be finding the humor in what happened to her.  Austin would definitely be saying I told you which would be kind of funny to watch as well.

Yeah I completely agree with Chap! That would've been gold to see Vanessa have a meltdown. Especially the whole Austin saying "I told you so". BB Gold!!!

Dumb Steve ruined everything. That's it, no more superfans! They kind of ruin the show for me.
Angry Babble
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Even with 3 people left in the house, Vanessa is STILL gaming 90% of the time she is awake. She cornered Liz earlier and made her swear that 100% whe will NEVER tell Steve that her and Vanessa had a F2 deal. Does she actually think that Steve will never find out? What reason could there be for being that shady.
She also told Liz that she is 90% sure she will take her (Liz) to F2 if she wins, but won't commit to it. At this point, Liz should tell Steve every single thing that Van has told her.

Than a bit later, she is telling Steve she doesn't like people playing the "victim" excuses. This from the same person who went on a huge tirade when she was nominated by Becky and is constantly playing the victim angle.

Then there was Van and Steve going over what they are going to tell Liz and that Steve shouldn't say to much.
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:05 pm

She's certainly a piece of work.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Ctown, I watched those conversations too and could not believe she was working Liz so hard. I mean Liz has no power right now, so why the hell does she need to make her swear on Julia or whatever that she won't tell Steve. What difference does it make if she does tell Steve. Vanessa could always tell Steve she didn't want to break Liz's heart and make things awkward for the remaining time or something. I think it is just Vanessa's incessant need to be in control and have people under her thumb.

As far as the victim thing, I almost choked when she was talking about that. She spent 80% of her time being the victim who was "playing alone" the whole game and "never lied to anyone" and was "loyal until people gave her a reason." To this day she still does not own her actions in any way. The other day she did say she picked people each week who had the most connections in the house to send home. That was as close as she has come to owning any game work at all. And she keeps telling Steve that he needs to stop stressing............this is just a game........no reason to stress out all the time........whatever happens, happens and leave it at that! Seriously? Even when things were going her way, she would still have her meltdowns and paranoia sessions.

I noticed she has been picking at Steve more and more as the finale gets closer. She almost seemed to be trying to trap him into saying something critical or derogatory or something to have "that reason" she is always looking for.

Liz did really make one big mistake in talking to Vanessa though. She told Vanessa that if she goes to jury, Vanessa will have her vote because she doesn't want Steve to win. Why the hell would she ever say that?

In any event, I do believe that if Steve wins that final HOH he is definitely going to send Vanessa packing. He has practiced his speech to her over and over and over talking about Jmac making the statement that "Vanessa is Derrick" and that would make Steve her Cody and he can't make the same mistake that Cody did, so he has to evict Vanessa. I am not really rooting for Steve to win, but it would be absolutely poetic if Steve were the one who sent her out of the house because she used him most of the game and always thought she had him under complete control until the one week he said he wasn't sure he could vote to keep her when she was on the block against Shelly. It would just make a great end to the game for me at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Vanessa has claimed to others in the past that after this is all over, she is going to blog her strategy and everything as a way to make more money. Now this has been talked about on D@N, and she will not be able to blog anything for 3 years. Part of the contract they sign is they are under contract to CBS for one year, and they are not permitted to do any book deals or electronic blogs that charge money for 3 years after they leave the show.

Something I just thought of, lets say Steve or Liz win, how long will it take her to approach them to stake her to play poker in Vegas? I don't think they'll make it out of the backyard party before she starts talking to them about it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Vanessa has claimed to others in the past that after this is all over, she is going to blog her strategy and everything as a way to make more money.  Now this has been talked about on D@N, and she will not be able to blog anything for 3 years.  Part of the contract they sign is they are under contract to CBS for one year, and they are not permitted to do any book deals or electronic blogs that charge money for 3 years after they leave the show.

Something I just thought of, lets say Steve or Liz win, how long will it take her to approach them to stake her to play poker in Vegas?   I don't think they'll make it out of the backyard party before she starts talking to them about it

For someone who is supposedly so detail oriented and everything, she really doesn't pay attention to the fine print too much. She tried to make deals with the scamper squad about splitting the money and BB had to put a stop to that talk (although it did take them a bit to get around to it). Then she started promising trips, cars and whatever else as bargaining chips and again BB had to put a stop to that. She then talked about the stipends of the group being released so they could take it to Vegas and Austin said something about it a few days before eviction and she stopped it quick saying they told her no when she asked about it.

Now she is all hot on the trail to blog about her strategy to make more money only to find out that they can't do that either. I get the contract was probably a short novel, but I would think some of the bigger highlights might have caught her eye.

Oh and another thing, Liz was complaining last night about BB not wanting them to party too much on finale night and Vanessa said "they don't control me once I leave this house" and I thought well actually yes they do. Steve mentioned it was because of interviews and such they would have that night and the following day and she scoffed at that as well. I really don't think she gets it that CBS basically OWNS her for the time being and she is not in control of things the way she likes to pretend she is.

As far as the Vegas thing, I agree she will absolutely be all up Liz's ass about the Vegas stuff if she gets booted before the finals. Hell she will probably be proposing it to Austwins for their stipend and/or 2nd place winnings if Liz is there even if she wins the game. All I can say is she is something else. One good thing is that Steve won't even entertain her idea of it. He has made his thoughts very well known on the subject of casinos, so she won't be getting anywhere near his money if he wins it.

One last thing, the way she talks she is CONVINCED that she is going to be brought back for all-stars, and she is probably correct if they decide to have it. The thing is, her little crying victim meltdowns and spouting her loyalty and integrity aren't going to go as far if she plays again. Just like Derrick would have a much tougher time if he played a second time, because people would see it coming. It would be interesting to see them both play again though and see if they could adapt. I am guessing Derrick would be much better at adapting than Vanessa, but that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:

One last thing, the way she talks she is CONVINCED that she is going to be brought back for all-stars, and she is probably correct if they decide to have it.  The thing is, her little crying victim meltdowns and spouting her loyalty and integrity aren't going to go as far if she plays again.  Just like Derrick would have a much tougher time if he played a second time, because people would see it coming.  It would be interesting to see them both play again though and see if they could adapt.  I am guessing Derrick would be much better at adapting than Vanessa, but that is just my opinion.

Evel Dick and Dan talked about All-Stars last night on Dicks final show. They asy that it's amazing how nowadays, everyone thinks they are an all star, then they come up with these ridiculous demands to go back into the house. Neither Dick nor Dan expected to be invited back in the house and now you got all these people trying to get back in and asking people like Dr Will to pull some strings for them. I

I can actually see Vanessa going back in the house since she is such a villain, like I stated in a different post, the brings out an emotion in people, but what goes against her is that she is not very entertaining. IMO, there aren't many people from this season I'd like to see play again. Maybe Jason and Day, but the rest didn't really do much for me. John may be entertaining in DR's and such, but he has zero game. I guess James would be another one I'd like to see, just see him play a bit more aggressive when he's not HoH
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Vanessa should not be planning on blogging advice until AFTER she actually wins. She could very well be blogging "what not to do on BB".
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 am

Great point about Vanessa Lyndsey. I loved it when Jason gave her kudos for her play, but called her out for not owning her behavior at all, even in the DR's.

I have to say I lost a little more respect for Vanessa for not voting for Steve in the end. He would have respected her and voted for her had she won that final HOH and sent him out the door. She is supposed to be some big game strategist and she voted on emotion. Her saying she was voting on who "represented the season" was a load of bullshit plain and simple.

I also LOVED that James won AFP! The fact that the top 3 people in the running for that award were James, Jmac and Jason was really great for me because those were people I was rooting for most of the season (Jmac lost a bit of my allegiance at the end of the game though). For Jason to be in the top 3 having been evicted before jury was fabulous. I don't recall that happening before so that should really make him feel good.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
Great point about Vanessa Lyndsey.  I loved it when Jason gave her kudos for her play, but called her out for not owning her behavior at all, even in the DR's.  

I have to say I lost a little more respect for Vanessa for not voting for Steve in the end.  He would have respected her and voted for her had she won that final HOH and sent him out the door.  She is supposed to be some big game strategist and she voted on emotion.  Her saying she was voting on who "represented the season" was a load of bullshit plain and simple.  

I also LOVED that James won AFP!  The fact that the top 3 people in the running for that award were James, Jmac and Jason was really great for me because those were people I was rooting for most of the season (Jmac lost a bit of my allegiance at the end of the game though).  For Jason to be in the top 3 having been evicted before jury was fabulous.  I don't recall that happening before so that should really make him feel good.  

Couldn't agree more. Jason calling Vanessa out was great, but did you notice she didn't really reply to it, just gave a canned answer?

I was also disappointed she voted for Liz and it screamed bitterness.

James winning AFP was the hat trick of the night, Vanessa gets evicted, Steve (rightly so) beats Liz, then James wins.

Now its off to eye surgery tomorrow. Nothing serious, having Lasik done. Hope to see some of you stick around to bitch and moan about Survivor, of course, chap and me can't keep you up to date as to whats happening live!

Thanks again to everyone for visiting our little corner. Nik may have turned over "ownership" of the site to me, but IMO we all own it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Couldn't agree more.  Jason calling Vanessa out was great, but did you notice she didn't really reply to it, just gave a canned answer?

James winning AFP was the hat trick of the night, Vanessa gets evicted, Steve (rightly so) beats Liz, then James wins.

Now its off to eye surgery tomorrow.  Nothing serious, having Lasik done.  Hope to see some of you stick around to bitch and moan about Survivor, of course, chap and me can't keep you up to date as to whats happening live!  

Thanks again to everyone for visiting our little corner.  Nik may have turned over "ownership" of the site to me, but IMO we all own it

I did notice she really had no answer for Jason either. She seemed to have to force any smile throughout the entire show. She was basically seething about being evicted. I will be interested in seeing some of the after show interviews.

On another note, I forgot to remark on how badly Liz did with answering ANY of the questions. Even Julia looked like she was completely unimpressed with her answers. Her speech at the end was a bit better, but there were points she could have made to some of those questions to make herself look better. She still would not (and should not) have won, but she wouldn't have looked so silly doing it.

I wish you well with your surgery Ctown. Hope it goes along very smoothly for her. I might drop in a bit to give my 2 cents about Survivor because it does have the potential of being a pretty good season (even though they totally screwed up in not sending Abi out tonight). But, like you said, it is not quite like BB where we have the feeds and such.

Thanks again to all the posters on this site and especially Ctown for keeping our little board going for us. BB would never be the same without it.
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:26 am

Even though I was pulling for Vanessa, if she didn't win, I was hoping it would be Steve. He made his momma proud.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Couldn't agree more.  Jason calling Vanessa out was great, but did you notice she didn't really reply to it, just gave a canned answer?

Now its off to eye surgery tomorrow.  Nothing serious, having Lasik done.  Hope to see some of you stick around to bitch and moan about Survivor, of course, chap and me can't keep you up to date as to whats happening live!  

Thanks again to everyone for visiting our little corner.  Nik may have turned over "ownership" of the site to me, but IMO we all own it

I did notice she really had no answer for Jason either.  She seemed to have to force any smile throughout the entire show.  She was basically seething about being evicted.  I will be interested in seeing some of the after show interviews.  

On another note, I forgot to remark on how badly Liz did with answering ANY of the questions.  Even Julia looked like she was completely unimpressed with her answers.  Her speech at the end was a bit better, but there were points she could have made to some of those questions to make herself look better.  She still would not (and should not) have won, but she wouldn't have looked so silly doing it.

I wish you well with your surgery Ctown.  Hope it goes along very smoothly for her.  I might drop in a bit to give my 2 cents about Survivor because it does have the potential of being a pretty good season (even though they totally screwed up in not sending Abi out tonight).  But, like you said, it is not quite like BB where we have the feeds and such.  

Thanks again to all the posters on this site and especially Ctown for keeping our little board going for us.  BB would never be the same without it.

I agree with you both...it couldn't have gone better if we scripted it! One thing I wondered was whether Vanessa would have made her little announcement about her 4.5 million $ if she had won...I personally don't think so & it looked to me like "I'll show these people I don't need the money".

I also loved that Jason, James & Johnny were the three highest. The Austwins looked like they applauded because they had to. So happy to see Steve & his parents celebrating.

Liz was definitely not convincing in her speeches, but Steve had a quick & ready answer for everything.

Thanks again for all your posts & updates, always appreciate them!

See you on Survivor megaman
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:50 am

I agree that Liz looked lost when it came time to answer questions, but if you think about it, it was typical Liz. She didn't think she was gonna be there, so she didn't prpepare. It was obvious Steve was nervous to evict Vanessa but after he got that done, he calmed down and was pretty spot on with his answers (with the exception of Julie making him start over again and again)

Vanessa was going to divulge her secret whether she liked it or not, Julie put her on the spot and CBS loves doing that
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:12 am

Actually Vanessa was telling Liz and Steve for the past few days that there were things they didn't know about her that would be revealed on finale night, a secret she had been keeping. So, I am not sure if it was her idea or production's idea, but she was planning on telling everyone about being a professional poker player on finale night at least for a few days.

I get that Liz was surprised that Steve chose her over Vanessa, but Liz was convinced that Vanessa was going to win that final HOH easily and would be taking her to the final 2, so she had to at least think about what she might say. I could understand screwing up the speech because she was always terrible at that, but just simply answering questions should have been easier for her. It turned out that the speech was far better than her answers to the questions. But, it really doesn't matter because Steve deserved to win over her in every way, shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH   

Back to top Go down

Final HoH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next