Jury house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Jury house   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:03 pm

I wonder how long after JMac walks into jury house, Austin blows up and tries to sabotage Vanessa even more and tells people that she is purposely keeping him and Liz apart. If she would've evicted Liz so that Liz and Austin could be together he would forgive her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6779

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Wow, Ctown, great minds think alike. When I watched the jury house segment tonight, this is exactly what I thought of. I thought it was hilarious though that Austin said Vanessa's game was very flawed and he knew every aspect of it, but the others (especially Shelli) came back with the fact that all of them were sitting there because of her and some of them even knew what she was doing. I fully expected to hear Austin say he should have backdoored Vanessa when he had the chance or had Liz do it when she had the chance and for him to tell James that he should have kept him instead of Jmac.

One thing for sure is that Austin was definitely a bitter guy and I think it will be reflected in how he votes and "campaigns" during the deliberations of the jury. Funny thing is the more he protests against Vanessa's game, the more the others (especially Shelli) will want to do the opposite of what he says.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:30 am

I just thought of something that would really be funny. When Jmac enters the house and brings the DVD, Austin will get to see the veto comp that Caleb hosted. Liz was doing everything but drooling over him and even said he was hot at one point (it was on the episode). She also said "Austin can't even do that." I really, really hope that they show Austin seeing that footage! This will drive him absolutely crazy. Throw in a couple of added comments from Jmac about Liz being very into seeing Caleb and Austin will go right out of his mind. He has been worried for weeks about Liz even seeing and talking to Jeff or Jace at the wrap party because he thinks they will try to hit on her. She was talking Jace "hooking her (and Julia) up with some kind of activity while they were in LA after the show and Austin said "you're not going and doing that" and she quickly said that she expected Austin to come too. Then he said it will be okay as long as he is there............he doesn't want her going ANYWHERE, especially out to any events unless he is there. Wow, I wonder how long she will be willing to wear the leash he has prepared for her?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9148

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:32 am

chap5788 wrote:
I just thought of something that would really be funny.  When Jmac enters the house and brings the DVD, Austin will get to see the veto comp that Caleb hosted.  Liz was doing everything but drooling over him and even said he was hot at one point (it was on the episode).  She also said "Austin can't even do that."  I really, really hope that they show Austin seeing that footage!  This will drive him absolutely crazy.  Throw in a couple of added comments from Jmac about Liz being very into seeing Caleb and Austin will go right out of his mind.  He has been worried for weeks about Liz even seeing and talking to Jeff or Jace at the wrap party because he thinks they will try to hit on her.  She was talking Jace "hooking her (and Julia) up with some kind of activity while they were in LA after the show and Austin said "you're not going and doing that" and she quickly said that she expected Austin to come too.  Then he said it will be okay as long as he is there............he doesn't want her going ANYWHERE, especially out to any events unless he is there.  Wow, I wonder how long she will be willing to wear the leash he has prepared for her?

The thing is, they don't see it from the broadcast show. It's CBS footage, you can even tell when they show a wide view of the tv they are watching that it's a superimposed image. But yes, that would be awesome. Even more so, I'm not sure they'll even show Jmac arriving
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I just thought of something that would really be funny.  When Jmac enters the house and brings the DVD, Austin will get to see the veto comp that Caleb hosted.  Liz was doing everything but drooling over him and even said he was hot at one point (it was on the episode).  She also said "Austin can't even do that."  I really, really hope that they show Austin seeing that footage!  This will drive him absolutely crazy.  Throw in a couple of added comments from Jmac about Liz being very into seeing Caleb and Austin will go right out of his mind.  He has been worried for weeks about Liz even seeing and talking to Jeff or Jace at the wrap party because he thinks they will try to hit on her.  She was talking Jace "hooking her (and Julia) up with some kind of activity while they were in LA after the show and Austin said "you're not going and doing that" and she quickly said that she expected Austin to come too.  Then he said it will be okay as long as he is there............he doesn't want her going ANYWHERE, especially out to any events unless he is there.  Wow, I wonder how long she will be willing to wear the leash he has prepared for her?

The thing is, they don't see it from the broadcast show.  It's CBS footage, you can even tell when they show a wide view of the tv they are watching that it's a superimposed image.  But yes, that would be awesome.  Even more so, I'm not sure they'll even show Jmac arriving

Oh I know they don't see the same episode we do, but I just thought since that bit of information with Liz drooling over Caleb was included in the episode, they just might show it on the DVD that Jmac would show. Unfortunately you are probably correct in that we will not see Jmac going to the jury house and bringing the DVD, but it sure would be very entertaining to see!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:53 pm

I wish they would put feeds in the jury house!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   

Back to top Go down

Jury house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1