Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite   Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
How funny would it be if neither JMac or James win AFP and it ends up going to Audrey?  That would give CBS what they want with the stunt casting of her being the first transgender to play the game.  It actually would coincide with how out of touch CBS is with what the fans want.  I mean BoB is a fan favorite?  C'mon!

This is probably redundant, but where do you vote for AFP?  I have the live feeds and have looked around on the site, but I'm missing it somehow.  Anyone have a link?

Confused
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite   Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 pm

imok wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
How funny would it be if neither JMac or James win AFP and it ends up going to Audrey?  That would give CBS what they want with the stunt casting of her being the first transgender to play the game.  It actually would coincide with how out of touch CBS is with what the fans want.  I mean BoB is a fan favorite?  C'mon!

This is probably redundant, but where do you vote for AFP?  I have the live feeds and have looked around on the site, but I'm missing it somehow.  Anyone have a link?

Confused

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/

In the header you click on more and then select America's favorite Houseguest
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite   Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:

That would be really shitty Ctown. I know you don't think these votes are real, but with the social media aspect of it, I don't think even BB would take that big of a leap just to inflate their little ratings grabber.
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite   Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
imok wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Confused

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/

In the header you click on more and then select America's favorite Houseguest

cheers1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite   

Back to top Go down

America's Favorite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2