Luxury reward

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Luxury reward   Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:21 am

Evel Dick is in rare form ranting on Twitter about this luxury reward. First talking about how he would just refuse to go with Frankie anywhere and since its classified as reward they couldn't make him.

Then he brought up a very good point. CBS really dropped the ball on this. They send the HGs on a luxury reward to see Ariana Grande on 9/11. The same Ariana Grande who was caught on tape saying she hates America. If you don't know what that's about Google Ariana grande donut licking
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Luxury reward   Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 am

I could actually see Evel Dick refusing to go too! How the hell would BB spin that one? I suppose they could spin it that he gave it up to 2 other people in the house, but what would be the reason given? Because he dislikes Frankie and his sister too? That actually would have been fun to watch because you know that Dick would have been talking on the feeds making comments about he would rather stay in the house for 3 more months than go anywhere with Frankie and such.

Now as far as the 9/11 thing, I am actually surprised that Ariana had a concert on that particular date in light of those comments she made. Has there been any backlash from social media on that aspect of it because it really is in bad taste. However, I don't give much thought to Ariana or her concerts or anything else, so I really would not have made the connection for myself.

I am a bit surprised though that the hg's have not even discussed the 9/11 anniversary. I suppose it is possible that they did it while the feeds were off. I would think Steve being from New York and Austin being such a historian would have contemplated the date at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Luxury reward   Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:41 am

So, is it just me or did Ariana seem less than thrilled about having Vanessa and Liz there at her concert? Maybe it is because I just don't like the girl, but she seemed bothered by the whole situation in my opinion.

And by the way, Frankie is just as annoying as ever. You know if they have an all-star season he will be at the top of their list. If that is the case, I hope that he gets evicted in the first week or two because that would make the whole season for me at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxury reward   

Back to top Go down

Luxury reward
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1