POV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: POV   Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:49 pm

John won POV. Austin and Liz are pissed. So much for him throwing it to them. Now Vanessa has no choice but to put Austin or Liz up. I still wish Steve had won it
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Since Jmac won will she get rid of Steve or Liz or Austin? I thought she had a final 2 with Steve.  Jmac knew he was the target because when he talked to the Austins they weren't to receptive to his deal. I really would like Austin to leave. He is such an idiot and he will go crazy without Liz in jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:26 pm

I think this is hilarious! It was their worst nightmare. Apparently Jmac couldn't throw it because Steve was too close to winning it. Now Vanessa is so pissed off she told Steve that she did not want any company right now because she "might say some things that would get her a penalty nom." Not sure what the hell that means. She said she already got a "stop that" so she has to be careful. She is in the HOH room frantically working things out with candy.

So, she put up Steve and Jmac with Jmac as her target. Jmac won veto. Now she has pissed off Steve and Jmac both. Austin or Liz are not going to be happy being on the block either. Does she stick with the plan to keep Liztin safe or does she go ahead and let Steve go? I am actually hoping that she tells Jmac she wants Austin/Liz to go and needs his vote to go that way and she will break the tie. He will agree to do it, but then flip the script and keep Austin/LIz and make a deal with them that leaves Vanessa out in the cold!

Okay, yes I am looking for something dramatic to happen here.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 pm

I guarantee you that Vanessa will at least try to talk john into voting Steve out. She is still so worried about blood on her hands it's ridiculous. And based on johns past, I can see him doing it. Vanessa will claim the F2 deal she has with him and continue to play both sides
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:30 am

SEE... I knew Johnny would win when he had to. I had a feeling he wouldn't throw this veto. I'm telling you when he needs to win, he wins. I am SO SO SO happy that this put a kink in Vanessa's plan! I just hope Johnny realizes that Vanessa screwed him over again! And that he legitimately has an excuse for getting rid of her! I hope he wins everything from here on out! Like HOH and veto!! The next HOH Vanessa can't play in so she can't guarantee herself a spot in F3, Right? Maybe Johnny knew this and for that reason didn't try to win the egg HOH, so he could play for the upcoming HOH?

I kind of hope Vanessa puts up Austin and thinks that Johnny will vote to evict Austin. But instead, Johnny keeps Austin and strikes a deal with him and Liz. That they take him to F3, and NOT Vanessa.

However I'm hoping that Johnny ends up winning HOH and so that deal will be dunzo!!  And if Johnny does win HOH, I hope he puts up Liz and Vanessa! Then he win Veto and keeps noms the same. So Austin votes to keep Liz! And then he and Liz and Johnny fight it out and Johnny wins everything and chooses to take Liz! And maybe he'll even win the game!! But it'd be great if Liz made it to the end and not Vanessa because it was her brilliant idea to let the twins come in to play!! So it'd be pretty sweet that one of the twins beat Vanessa's ass!!

Oh man I got carried away!! I should've posted all that under weekly wishes TeeHee Oops, sorry!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:39 am

Lizzy, I really think Jmac had every intention of throwing this veto to Liz or Austin if it was possible, but apparently there were a lot of technical difficulties with the comp itself and there was a chance Steve was closing in on the win or something. But, we will never know for sure.

I found it very interesting that the first thing he did after winning was to go to Liztin and tell them he was going to vote with them this week because Steve is too much of a threat and he believes that being in the game with Steve makes him a bigger target. Once Vanessa talked with Austin and Liz separately and decided Austin would be going on the block, she then met with Jmac and did exactly what you said she would do.............told him that their final 2 deal is solid and they can get to the end, but have to be smart. She was trying to make him make a decision on who to keep and who to send out and was surprised to hear him say that he was not solid on keeping Steve after all and they didn't make final decisions, but were leaning toward sending Steve out this week. They were saying that it would be easier to beat Liztin than Steve in the final rounds.

Right after his talk with Vanessa, Jmac went right to Liztin again and told them everything she said. He said he needs to be "bad" for a change and thinks Steve being in the game is making him a target and such, so he wants to vote with Liztin to send Steve out and then hopefully Vanessa. It will be interesting to see if Liztin tells Vanessa about this conversation (they have been reporting everything to her up to now), because they have not done this yet. Vanessa did tell them later that she thinks she can get Jmac (to vote for Austin), but it may take a couple of days. This should show Liztin that she is full of shit acting like she has to CONVINCE Jmac as a favor to them when it only takes their 1 vote and Vanessa as the tiebreaker anyway.

As far as moving forward, I could not agree with you more about Vanessa getting sent out of the house before Liz because they should never have allowed the twins to enter anyway. She was so proud of that and how she could manipulate the twins, but in the end it was Austin who had control of them.

Jmac still has a real uphill battle on his hands in order to get to the end as well as win the game. He would absolutely have to win out the rest of the way.........final 4 HOH and/or veto and the final HOH. If he does that, he might be able to squeeze out a win against Austin or Liz either one in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: POV   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:35 am

So in typical Vanessa fashion, she has changed her mind once again. She called Jmac to the HOH room with this big production that they are going to "make their mark in BB history by making a big move".......................evicting Austin instead of Steve. She now believes HE is a bigger target and it would be stupid to keep a showmance in the game any longer. She is sure the jury will be cheering for her and Jmac for this move. Jmac is going along with everything she says and they both agreed to keep it as a blindside move.

Now, Jmac has been telling Austin that he needs to evict Steve because he knows he would have a very hard time beating Steve in the mental comps that are coming up. He seemed very much set on this. So, the question is, who will Jmac blindside...............Austin or Vanessa in this little scenario. Have to admit it adds a bit of mystery to the situation that we have not had for a while now.

Now, I think this is a mistake on Vanessa's part. Steve is royally pissed off for the way Vanessa handled this HOH, putting their numbers advantage at risk. He has been ranting all day that the big move left in the game is to take Vanessa out and he WANTS to be the one to do it. Truth be told, I believe Austin and Liz would have sent Jmac packing next if they held the power, but I guess we might not be able to find that out for sure now if Austin goes.

So, if Jmac goes through with evicting Austin, I want to see Liz go out and win the HOH and then Steve win the veto and sends Vanessa's ass out the door. She will be shrieking loyalty and integrity and he will just stand there and tell her it is a game move.

If Jmac blindsides Vanessa and keeps Austin, I hope he stands up after the eviction and says "Sorry Vanessa, I had to do what was best for my game and go ahead and evict Steve" right out in the open so Austin and Liz hear it. She will be shitting her pants knowing she crossed too many lines and flip flopped too much. Then I want to see Liz win HOH and Austin win veto and send Vanessa out of the house.

Yes, this will make for a worthwhile week for me.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: POV   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:47 am

Looks like IMacs strategy worked, (although it can change) he told her to put up him and Steve and sure enough now she is questioning Austin's loyalty. She just over thinks everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POV   

Back to top Go down

POV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: