Share | 

Final HOH comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Final HOH comp   Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:59 pm

I know there are still 5 people in the house and we are not sure who the remaining 3 people will be, but I was thinking about who may or may not do well in that 3 part HOH and thought I would post my thoughts. I would also like to know what all of you think.

Endurance, part 1:

Jmac is the absolutely odds on favorite for this one if he is still there. Liz I believe would be second. Austin's body weight and height will more than likely hurt him in this situation, plus he does not seem to be able to handle being uncomfortable too well. I mean he was bitching and complaining about the head and his shoulders hurting very early in the egg comp. Steve really has no physical ability, but he might do better than expected, just not enough to win it. Vanessa really has no chance in this. There is usually an element of upper body strength needed and she doesn't have that at all.

Physical/Puzzle/Memory part 2:

Steve is a hands down favorite for this one with Vanessa close behind. I could see Vanessa falter on this one though if it is one of those cross-reference line things where they have to line a bunch of things up and if she gets stumped could easily panic, but I still see her as a favorite for it. Liz has an okay chance, but if she gets stuck she will definitely panic. Jmac could get lucky, but he only started studying the days and events in the house in the last couple of weeks and does it basically by himself. I just think he has been disconnected with things too much of the season because he was sleeping and just waiting around to be told what to do that this will be hard for him. Austin could do well in this too if he gets lucky early, but he seems to be a little bit of a slow thinker and could also get stuck.

Jury questions part 3:

This one is tricky and is probably even more of a crap shoot this season than it has been in seasons past because the people left in the house really don't know much about the jury members. They did not spend much time getting to know anyone on a personal level with personal conversations or anything, they were scheming or plotting most of the time. I think I would probably give the edge in this one to Austin or Liz only because they did spend a couple of weeks actually talking to Meg and James a bit more than the others. Vanessa I think has the least chance to win this part because she knows virtually nothing about anyone. Every time she tried to have a personal conversation with someone it would last about 30 seconds before she changed it to game talk.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH comp   Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:28 pm

I'm not so certain jmac will be there. The way he's playing he deserves to go.

If Austin/Liz actually throw part 1 to Vanessa, they deserve to lose. I think she will nail part 3. I'm not so sure it will be jury things, it may be the before/after part of it. If I remember right, they've done so in the past.

With Steve, who knows. He's thrown a majority of his comps so we really don't know what he's capable of
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH comp   Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm not so certain jmac will be there. The way he's playing he deserves to go.

If Austin/Liz actually throw part 1 to Vanessa, they deserve to lose. I think she will nail part 3. I'm not so sure it will be jury things, it may be the before/after part of it. If I remember right, they've done so in the past.

With Steve, who knows. He's thrown a majority of his comps so we really don't know what he's capable of

Well obviously you posted this before POV was done cuz Jmac found himself another week by winning POV. Still doesn't mean he will be there in the final 3 (maybe that is what you meant).

I don't recall them ever having anything but jury member questions for the final HOH, but of course you are much better at remembering this stuff than I am. They have shook up the comps a bit this season, not as much of the house event comps and things like that, so who knows. But if it is jury member questions, I am interested in why you think Vanessa will nail part 3. She really knows virtually nothing about these people. I don't remember what the fact was or anything, but she found out something about either Steve or the twins that was apparently common knowledge and felt stupid that she didn't know about it. She is gaming 24/7 and there is nothing wrong with that, but in that kind of comp I think it would really hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH comp   

Back to top Go down

Final HOH comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1