Share | 

Feeds off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6845

PostSubject: Feeds off   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:41 pm

I don't understand why the feeds are off. This is no different than any other time when we are privy to who is nominated or who won veto long before it airs. This just doesn't make sense to me. When it comes back on tonight are we going to be watching actual live feeds or is it going to be watching them do those stupid tie-dye shirts or coloring or something like that which was taped throughout the day. It just irks me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9223

PostSubject: Re: Feeds off   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I don't understand why the feeds are off.  This is no different than any other time when we are privy to who is nominated or who won veto long before it airs.  This just doesn't make sense to me.  When it comes back on tonight are we going to be watching actual live feeds or is it going to be watching them do those stupid tie-dye shirts or coloring or something like that which was taped throughout the day.  It just irks me.

I've already cancelled my CBS all access. The account will expire on Oct 5 so it will at least still be active throughout BB, not that there is much to watch. I have no idea why they have them shut down for the day
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds off   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:13 pm

I guess it must have something to do with the luxury prize that Liz won. That is the only thing that is different that I can see. I wonder if she is following through with taking Vanessa or if she will take Austin. She said after the HOH comp that she realized she had no chance so she just went for the luxury and planned on taking whoever won HOH, which would be Vanessa and Liz said she would be taking her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds off   Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:53 am

chap5788 wrote:
I guess it must have something to do with the luxury prize that Liz won.  That is the only thing that is different that I can see.  I wonder if she is following through with taking Vanessa or if she will take Austin.  She said after the HOH comp that she realized she had no chance so she just went for the luxury and planned on taking whoever won HOH, which would be Vanessa and Liz said she would be taking her.  

The rumor is that a former HG would be taking them on some sort of field trip, but who knows why the feeds would need to be turned off for that. It's also been rumored that the former HG would give them game tips, but I don't buy that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds off   Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:21 pm

From the conversations I have heard, Liz and Vanessa went with Frankie to Ariana's concert at the Staple Center. Austin was apparently lost with Liz gone for so long and tried to sleep as much as possible, but that produced very "troublesome dreams" that traumatized him a bit. He doesn't want to "ever be that far away for that long of a time again." He was also very curious if any guys tried to hit on her as well.

All these conversations along with Austin's constant concern about the wrap party and Liz even TALKING to Jeff or other guys has red flags popping up for me all over. If their relationship is actually real (and I still question how true Liz's feelings are for him especially once out of the confines of the house), it won't last very long at all because he is going to want her on a leash and I don't see her as a "leash wearing" type of girl. She is very flirty by nature and even a conversation with guys will send him reeling. And you can be sure there won't be any "girls/twins night out" without him around providing a watchful eye.

Austin wanted to know if Frankie said anything about him. Liz initially said no, which surprised Austin. Then she said Frankie told her he would like to see Austin without the ponytail beard, which miffed Austin a bit too.

After all these discussions Austin was wondering just how many tribute videos there are of Liztin on youtube because they always do a bunch of them for "favorites like Liztin." Boy is he in for a rude awakening when he leaves the house!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeds off   Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Feeds down again and will remain down until after tomorrows episode. They are down to do a taped eviction which will air tomorrow night.

At last glimpse, it appears that they are going to blindside Austin, but you know how quickly things change with that cast so it may not be the case. I would love to see the look on his face after thinking he's safe though
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Feeds off   Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
Feeds down again and will remain down until after tomorrows episode.  They are down to do a taped eviction which will air tomorrow night.

At last glimpse, it appears that they are going to blindside Austin, but you know how quickly things change with that cast so it may not be the case.  I would love to see the look on his face after thinking he's safe though

I go back and forth with what I want to see happen here. It will be interesting to see which blindside Jmac chooses...........Austin/Liz or Vanessa/Steve. For his own game, I believe the better move would be to evict Steve and set Vanessa up to be sent out next by throwing her under the bus immediately after the eviction by saying he just couldn't go through with "her plan" in front Austin and Liz. I say this only because Steve will be much harder to beat in the upcoming HOH and veto comps. Plus he would have the "fluster" factor going against Vanessa's plan (something she is definitely not used to seeing happen.

Of course it is always good to break up the sure couple/showmance as well and it would be very entertaining to see Austin blindsided as well.

At this point I could live with either of the blindside options (assuming that something didn't happen to make a consensus come together today after feeds were off). But one thing for sure is that I would prefer to see Austin and Vanessa both out of the game (one this week and one next week) because they were so proud of bringing the twins into the game together and worried about protecting them so much, seeing it bite them both in the ass would be wonderful to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeds off   

Back to top Go down

Feeds off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1