Vanessa noms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9056

PostSubject: Vanessa noms   Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:00 am

This is great, she is scrambling. Trying to tell Austin he has to go up and he's fighting it. She's talking about putting up one from each side (just like I said)

If she puts up one on each side, that is game suicide. You are telling each side they have to fight it out, that makes you target #1 going to F4, where you can't play HoH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:03 am

Vanessas new deal to Austin and Liz:

They throw part 1 of final HoH to her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6676

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:16 am

I thought Austin was going to break down and cry talking to her and begging for her to trust him and implying that he would even put her above Liz in the game.

Actually if you think about it, Steve is Vanessa's biggest obstacle in the game. He can beat her at the things she is good at. He has made really the only BIG move in the game as of now. And even though he played scared for so long, he has proven that he WILL make the move that is necessary if it comes to that. Plus, he managed to keep himself relatively well-liked in the process of all of it.

She actually has a better chance of beating Austin and Liz in the upcoming comps with the exception of the endurance portion of the final HOH comp and now she is including that in her deal.

If I am Austin and Liz, I would be nodding and agreeing. Let her put up Jmac and Steve. Hope for Steve to remain on the block and go out the door. Then try like hell to win that final 4 veto and send Vanessa's ass packing, telling her that the "incentives didn't line up with the deals she was making with them, so they had to let her go."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
I thought Austin was going to break down and cry talking to her and begging for her to trust him and implying that he would even put her above Liz in the game.  

Actually if you think about it, Steve is Vanessa's biggest obstacle in the game.  He can beat her at the things she is good at.  He has made really the only BIG move in the game as of now.  And even though he played scared for so long, he has proven that he WILL make the move that is necessary if it comes to that.  Plus, he managed to keep himself relatively well-liked in the process of all of it.  

She actually has a better chance of beating Austin and Liz in the upcoming comps with the exception of the endurance portion of the final HOH comp and now she is including that in her deal.

If I am Austin and Liz, I would be nodding and agreeing.  Let her put up Jmac and Steve.  Hope for Steve to remain on the block and go out the door.  Then try like hell to win that final 4 veto and send Vanessa's ass packing, telling her that the "incentives didn't line up with the deals she was making with them, so they had to let her go."

This is all fine and good, but she has to decide. Who gives her better chance at F3 or F2. She puts up Austin and Liz, she decides Steve and Jmac, she does Steve and Jmac she decides Austin & Liz

She puts one up on each side, she shows working with both.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Feeds are down and will remain down until 11:30 PM PST tonight. No idea what Vanessa will do with her noms, been flip flopping all night. She is trying to figure out a way to not have to show her cards, I don't see how she can do this. Even if she convinces each side that she is going to put up one from each side, she is the tie breaker vote and will have to show eventually. Steve has told her that if he doesn't go up, she will vote whichever way he wants, but he was just telling her what she wants to hear.

This is the time to take Austin out of the game, if he wins veto, you take Liz out. It's really a simple decision IMHO. Of course, she never makes things simple and has to try and rationalize everything.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:25 am

Well Steve and JMac are on the block and JMac is the target.. JMac is so stupid he is telling Austin that he will throw veto to him if he blows up Vanessa's game..

I think Vanessa just gave the game away. Why would you let a power couple stay together? No chance either one of them takes you to F2
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well Steve and JMac are on the block and JMac is the target..  JMac is so stupid he is telling Austin that he will throw veto to him if he blows up Vanessa's game..

I think Vanessa just gave the game away.  Why would you let a power couple stay together?  No chance either one of them takes you to F2

I think her thought process is that Steve will not take her over Jmac in any given situation (smart move on his part). Secondly, she believes that Austin with Liz are a target in front of her in these latter rounds, but that is just stupid. She seems completely terrified of being on the block in the final 4, but it is just stupid because only 1 person remains off the block in the final 4 anyway. It all comes down to that veto. I also think she believes Austin will choose her out of some sense of loyalty because if he wins the game Liz wins too since they are together. This is NOT going to happen.

So, she made this move to put up Steven and Jmac instead of Austin and Liz with Jmac as the target. If that final 4 veto is one of those puzzles where you line up things like how many HOH's, veto wins, times on the block and such, Jmac is not going to beat Vanessa in that comp. Plus, the next HOH is almost certainly a before and after or event days of some sort, again something Jmac is probably not going to pull off so he would be a sitting duck. Steve can win both of those comps easily and control who stays and who goes completely. Now she has crossed Steve by putting him on the block instead of Liztin, she is sending Jmac home who they both have agreed is easier to beat in the coming rounds, does she REALLY think that he is going to suddenly decide he should keep her in the final 4? He would have a much better chance of beating Liz or Austin either one in the finals. Plus again, his only real competition would be Vanessa is round 2.

At this point having put up these noms, if Liztin or Vanessa win veto, she needs to get rid of Steve, otherwise she is an idiot and will be leaving in the final 4 in my opinion.

Furthermore if she actually believes that both Austin and Liz are going to throw that first round of the final HOH comp, she is an idiot as well. She has NO HOPE of winning that first one and anyone who would give that up to put her in the final crapshoot part is an idiot too.
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:40 pm

I kinda hope Jmac gets evicted he is playing so stupid right now. I know he's some peoples favorite but what is he trying to do throwing the veto to Liz or Austin. Does he want to leave??
    I hope he is just telling them that so they won't try as hard to win it but at this point noone should throw a comp. He deserves to lose if he throws this comp. Face Slap
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:24 pm

He's been throwing comps all season. I'm actually rooting for Steve to win veto. Just so Vanessa gas to put up a replacement
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:48 pm

katiesue7 wrote:
I kinda hope Jmac gets evicted he is playing so stupid right now. I know he's some peoples favorite but what is he trying to do throwing the veto to Liz or Austin. Does he want to leave??
    I hope he is just telling them that so they won't try as hard to win it but at this point noone should throw a comp. He deserves to lose if he throws this comp. Face Slap

I really think this is his "go to move" because he has been doing it the entire season. I don't think he really knows how to present or make a deal. Much of the time he comes off awkward and actually kind of offensive with his bluntness.

He was a favorite of mine early on, but I thought he would rise up and start winning comps and making moves. His entertainment value has worn off for me. He did help his cause a bit by winning this veto (apparently couldn't throw it to Liztin cuz Steve almost won it), but the fact that he was even offering or thinking of doing that is just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:25 am

After talking with Liz and Austin, it appears Austin is volunteering to go up. How much you wanna bet that if/when it comes to a tiebreaker vote, Vanessa justifies sending Steve home because Austin volunteered to go up. It may not even come to that since she appears to have john misted
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
After talking with Liz and Austin, it appears Austin is volunteering to go up. How much you wanna bet that if/when it comes to a tiebreaker vote, Vanessa justifies sending Steve home because Austin volunteered to go up. It may not even come to that since she appears to have john misted

Actually I don't think she has misted Jmac. I think he came to the realization that he is a bigger target with Steve in the game because they are put together and he doesn't want to have to beat Steve in a veto to stay in the game. Plus, I think he believes by voting with Liz to keep Austin in the game will possibly get them to target HER next week instead of him. Not sure if that will work or not, but since Vanessa can't play HOH he only has to beat her in the veto to stay in the game and if he successfully flips Liztin she might go even if he doesn't win it.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:07 am

The big problem seems to be no one trusts anyone and no one keeps their word, it's why BOB ruins the game. By this time there should be an obvious clear cut division between two sides of the house and they would have proven their loyalty to their group by not nominating them, gathering Intel, etc. But they don't have that so it's all this scrambling and distrust which is boring and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa noms   

Back to top Go down

Vanessa noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1