Eggs HoH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9139

PostSubject: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:58 pm

So who does this benefit? Austin has been practicing putting his fingers in holes for weeks. Vanessa calims she will be good at this since she can do tricks with poker chips (I don't get the logic)

I think this is designed for JMac but I'm really hoping Liz wins just so these idiots can realize how stupid it was to keep her.

I'll be checking in later to chime in with who won. Haven't watched the show yet since football is on, but will watch later
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1442

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:17 pm

I don't know, tricks with poker chips take a lot of finger dexterity, however her skills may not transfer to that comp. I have actually gathered eggs through chicken wire, so it would be mine to lose. Too bad James wasn't still there,he's a country boy and might have had to gather eggs at some time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6758

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Liz's fingers seem to be too short to get an effective strategy going and is losing ground quickly. Vanessa is in the lead with Jmac and Austin close behind. I am surprised that Vanessa is trying so hard, I thought she would be throwing because she felt safe with both sides. If she wins this she WILL be showing her cards for sure.

I am wondering if something happened during the time the feeds were off today that sparked her fear of being a target. Liz was supposed to go to Jmac and tell him what she knew about Vanessa's double dealings as a way to get Jmac to maybe go after Vanessa too. I thought it was a bad idea since everyone was kind of getting along with no controversy and Vanessa probably felt safe. But, she is definitely working hard to win this HOH right now.

Austin had a great strategy and took an early lead, but now seems to be faltering because his shoulders are hurting. Seems to me that he is not in the shape he claims to be because he sure complains about stuff really early on in any of these kinds of things. Of course his size may have something to do with it, but I would think at the top of the "rainbow" it would be helpful for him. Plus it is apparently hot too!.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Looks like this is Vanessa's comp to lose, now she will have to draw a line in the sand and pick a side if she does happen to pull it off
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Looks like Liz has gotten so far behind she went and took whatever the luxury is
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:37 pm

I'm surprised Austin has slackened off. He was in the lead as chap said & I thought he had an advantage because of his height, all the others have to stretch up. Johnny Mac looked like he had a good strategy by letting it roll down a bit before catching it.

Did anyone notice on BBAD 99.9% of the tweets criticized Austwins & made fun of them, but on CBS tonight most all the tweets were favorable toward the twins? Seems to be a big difference of opinion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Looks like this is Vanessa's comp to lose, now she will have to draw a line in the sand and pick a side if she does happen to pull it off

So, what do you think Vanessa will do if she actually wins this comp? Will she do Steve and Jmac? Will she do Austin and Liz? I am guessing it will be Austin and Liz with Liz as the target. Her "reason" will be that they are the ONLY remaining strong final 2 so she has to break it up, which is a plausible reason. But the real reason is that then she will be left with everyone in the house having a final 2 with her. I think she will ultimately throw this to Jmac who is in second place right now, but she "made a good showing" kind of thing. I just didn't see her giving up playing in that final 4 HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:38 pm

And Vanessa is your new HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Wow, I was WRONG again. I just did not see her actually going through with this win. She must have felt some fear. Now which way will she go?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:43 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Wow, I was WRONG again.  I just did not see her actually going through with this win.  She must have felt some fear.  Now which way will she go?

I'm a little surprised myself. But I'm happy about it. Although I will not be surprised if she puts up Liz and Steve/Jmac and tells each side they are pawns
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Now it's decision time...what will she do & what lies will be told! I think you may be right ctown...tell each one they're a pawn, unless they all start talking to one another & realize they're "all" pawns. Not much they can do now because she's HOH, but everyone of them will be gunning for her next time. How wonderful if she's evicted right before final 3!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Now it's decision time...what will she do & what lies will be told!  I think you may be right ctown...tell each one they're a pawn, unless they all start talking to one another & realize they're "all" pawns.  Not much they can do now because she's HOH, but everyone of them will be gunning for her next time.  How wonderful if she's evicted right before final 3!

Oh she won't allow them to talk to each other, they are all so afraid of her and she shows up everywhere, as soon as they start talking she breaks it up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:19 am

Well, I was right about one thing in this scenario tonight, Vanessa got spooked before the eviction and HOH tonight. She said she saw too much whispering going on and Steve was not panicked enough going into the HOH that he couldn't play so she felt that there was something shady going down and she was going to be a target and had to win it. Of course she also told everyone that she is too competitive to actually throw a comp..................but a couple of weeks ago she told Steve about all the comps she had thrown so far in order to keep blood off her hands.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:55 am

chap5788 wrote:
Liz's fingers seem to be too short to get an effective strategy going and is losing ground quickly.  Vanessa is in the lead with Jmac and Austin close behind.  I am surprised that Vanessa is trying so hard, I thought she would be throwing because she felt safe with both sides.  If she wins this she WILL be showing her cards for sure.  

I am wondering if something happened during the time the feeds were off today that sparked her fear of being a target.  Liz was supposed to go to Jmac and tell him what she knew about Vanessa's double dealings as a way to get Jmac to maybe go after Vanessa too.  I thought it was a bad idea since everyone was kind of getting along with no controversy and Vanessa probably felt safe.  But, she is definitely working hard to win this HOH right now.

Austin had a great strategy and took an early lead, but now seems to be faltering because his shoulders are hurting.  Seems to me that he is not in the shape he claims to be because he sure complains about stuff really early on in any of these kinds of things.  Of course his size may have something to do with it, but I would think at the top of the "rainbow" it would be helpful for him.  Plus it is apparently hot too!.

Yeah it's called PRODUCTION. And I see it going down like this...
Production: Vanessa, please go to the diary room.
Production: Vanessa, do you feel safe?
Vanessa: Yes! I have every one in my pocket right now.
Production: But do you really?
Vanessa: Yeah. I think I do. Should I not?
Production: Is there someone you don't trust fully?
Vanessa: Maybe Austin and Liz? Why is there someone I shouldn't trust?
Priduction: Do you trust Steve and Johnny? They've seemed to grow closer?
Vanessa: I used to? What are you trying to tell me? Should I be worried?
Production: Do you really think you are safe? Do you think that perhaps you should win HOH?
Vanessa: Am I not safe? What should I do? Who should I trust?
**Meltdown***

The End!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:38 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Liz's fingers seem to be too short to get an effective strategy going and is losing ground quickly.  Vanessa is in the lead with Jmac and Austin close behind.  I am surprised that Vanessa is trying so hard, I thought she would be throwing because she felt safe with both sides.  If she wins this she WILL be showing her cards for sure.  

I am wondering if something happened during the time the feeds were off today that sparked her fear of being a target.  Liz was supposed to go to Jmac and tell him what she knew about Vanessa's double dealings as a way to get Jmac to maybe go after Vanessa too.  I thought it was a bad idea since everyone was kind of getting along with no controversy and Vanessa probably felt safe.  But, she is definitely working hard to win this HOH right now.

Austin had a great strategy and took an early lead, but now seems to be faltering because his shoulders are hurting.  Seems to me that he is not in the shape he claims to be because he sure complains about stuff really early on in any of these kinds of things.  Of course his size may have something to do with it, but I would think at the top of the "rainbow" it would be helpful for him.  Plus it is apparently hot too!.

Yeah it's called PRODUCTION. And I see it going down like this...
Production: Vanessa, please go to the diary room.
Production: Vanessa, do you feel safe?
Vanessa: Yes! I have every one in my pocket right now.
Production: But do you really?
Vanessa: Yeah. I think I do. Should I not?
Production: Is there someone you don't trust fully?
Vanessa: Maybe Austin and Liz? Why is there someone I shouldn't trust?
Priduction: Do you trust Steve and Johnny? They've seemed to grow closer?
Vanessa: I used to? What are you trying to tell me? Should I be worried?
Production: Do you really think you are safe? Do you think that perhaps you should win HOH?
Vanessa: Am I not safe? What should I do? Who should I trust?
**Meltdown***

The End!

Quite plausible Lizzy! Of course I have also seen her completely overreact to seeing someone sitting and having an innocent conversation too, so who knows. The only thing for sure is that she actually thought her ass was on the line and is now regretting having won this HOH. I hope all her deal making and double dealing comes back to bite her in the ass. Seems that integrity only applies to those who give their word to her, not the other way around. At one point she even told Steve she has reason to break her word to him because he broke his word to her. She is talking about when she was on the block against Shelli and Steve told her that he could not promise her his vote because it would not keep her in game anyway and would just hurt his game in the process. It ended up being her staying and he voted for her anyway, but in Vanessa's book that is breaking his word. She said before that all of that was behind them because he proved himself in the double eviction, but now it is back when it is convenient for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggs HoH   

Back to top Go down

Eggs HoH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1