HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Stevie's HOH letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Stevie's HOH letter   Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:15 pm

I gotta start with... Steve's HOH letter is so much better than Creepy's HOH letter!!  It's very insightful. I am over the moon that Steve is finally realizing he is Vanessa's "Cody" and she's playing Steve like Derrick did. I'm also happy to see that he'd much rather have an F3 with Johnny and Vanessa rather than Austin and Vanessa. If he allows that to happen, he will absolutely get third place!

I still think Steve played too cowardly, and don't think he's a phenomenal player, but I guess his "strategy" got him far. Now if only he'd play smarter and insist that Liz be the twin evicted this week. His chances of winning this thing increase even more!

If you're interested Steve's HOH letter can be read  HERE

Enjoy your welcome
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:18 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I gotta start with... Steve's HOH letter is so much better than Creepy's HOH letter!!  It's very insightful. I am over the moon that Steve is finally realizing he is Vanessa's "Cody" and she's playing Steve like Derrick did. I'm also happy to see that he'd much rather have an F3 with Johnny and Vanessa rather than Austin and Vanessa. If he allows that to happen, he will absolutely get third place!

I still think Steve played too cowardly, and don't think he's a phenomenal player, but I guess his "strategy" got him far. Now if only he'd play smarter and insist that Liz be the twin evicted this week. His chances of winning this thing increase even more!

If you're interested Steve's HOH letter can be read  HERE

Enjoy your welcome

If the F3 ends up Steve, John and Vanessa, either of them would be foolish to take her along to F2. They both know that she would win hands down. If I'm any of the remaining HG's, I'm taking John to F2 and my main argument is that "I never got evicted, John did, so tell me who played the better game. Of course there has to be other arguments, but that is going to be a big part of it. What has John really done in this game? Besides be a pawn?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
I gotta start with... Steve's HOH letter is so much better than Creepy's HOH letter!!  It's very insightful. I am over the moon that Steve is finally realizing he is Vanessa's "Cody" and she's playing Steve like Derrick did. I'm also happy to see that he'd much rather have an F3 with Johnny and Vanessa rather than Austin and Vanessa. If he allows that to happen, he will absolutely get third place!

I still think Steve played too cowardly, and don't think he's a phenomenal player, but I guess his "strategy" got him far. Now if only he'd play smarter and insist that Liz be the twin evicted this week. His chances of winning this thing increase even more!

If you're interested Steve's HOH letter can be read  HERE

Enjoy your welcome

If the F3 ends up Steve, John and Vanessa, either of them would be foolish to take her along to F2.  They both know that she would win hands down.  If I'm any of the remaining HG's, I'm taking John to F2 and my main argument is that "I never got evicted, John did, so tell me who played the better game.  Of course there has to be other arguments, but that is going to be a big part of it.  What has John really done in this game?  Besides be a pawn?

And with that, I do agree! Johnny as F2 is probably the best play for Vanessa or Steve. Hopefully Steve gets wise and takes Johnny instead of Vanessa, but yeah I doubt that'll happen. Vanessa has Steve all hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize  

Vanessa, Johnny and Steve as F3 will be last year's Derrick, Victoria and Cody. Vanessa will win hands down if she goes F3 with anyone that's currently left in the house.

So if Steve wants to win this thing...he's gotta take Johnny! Yessss!
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member
avatar

Female Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-08-07
Location : San Antonio, TX

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 pm

You guys are awsome--the exact reason I've followed so long. I am no strategist, so I seldom disagree. I just enjoy following all the different ways things could go. I know I'd never make it in there. I play well with others, but would probably be the perpetual pawn, ala John.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:26 am

deesta wrote:
You guys are awsome--the exact reason I've followed so long. I am no strategist, so I seldom disagree. I just enjoy following all the different ways things could go. I know I'd never make it in there. I play well with others, but would probably be the perpetual pawn, ala John.

I've applied quite a few times when I actually didn't care about my job. Being a strategist is only a part of the game and is actually one of Vanessa's weaknesses, it's her manipulating that has gotten her where she is. It's amazing how first she got the twins to believe Austin wouldn't throw it to her and then how she got Austin to believe that the twins were trying to get Austin and Vanessa on the block against each other. Vanessa basically told him, I was saving myself, fuck your game, but she said it in a way that didn't sound so bad.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:32 am

I have to say that his HOH blog was very insightful and he did stick to his game plan throughout the game and it worked for him. But, a lot of credit has to be given to his early relationship to Vanessa. She may have thrown his name around as a nominee on a regular basis like the others in their alliance, she also made sure he was never in any real danger (other than when she was angry about him not promising his vote to her when she was on the block). But everyone needs someone in the game and can't get there alone, so that really is not that big of a deal.

I will say that I would have never thought at the final 6 I would be saying that Steve actually has more guts than anyone else in the house, but that is the truth right now for sure. While he recognizes he can't be in the final 2 with Vanessa, I am not sure his newfound backbone will actually be there for him to take a strike at Vanessa. It will have to be someone else who does that for him in my opinion. The problem is that everyone else is afraid to make that move as well and anyone in the final 2 against her loses plain and simple.

One HUGE flaw in Steve's little plan is that he is underestimating the relationship that Jmac has with Vanessa. He thinks he has been successful in keeping them apart (thinking in that final 3 scenario that he is the one with 2 allies and the others are not together). Jmac can't win against anyone in the house right now unless he really makes some HUGE moves in the next few weeks and that does not involve continuing to throw comp after comp "so he can play next week" kind of bullshit. It may even be too late for him to make a case for himself at this point, so everyone should want to take him to the end. Ctown, I knew your argument for someone sitting next to Jmac is that he was previously evicted, but I don't think that is going to really be a big convincing factor against him with this group. I believe the big thing is the fact that he slept through most of the season, did what he was told (throwing comps, vote this way, being a pawn without complaining, etc.), so basically he did not really play the game at all. This is the most compelling of all the arguments.

Now about the point of who is going to be evicted this week. They are all morons to keep Liz at this point, but it seems like they are going that way. Steve has just sat back and let the talks happen instead of impressing upon Vanessa and John that he needs Liz to go this week all the way along so nothing else gets traction before Thursday, but he has been completely and totally passive about it. Julia would be a money maker, almost sure win to take to the final 2 at this point, so keeping her would be the smartest thing. Austin of course would beg to differ, but he has deals all around the house too and he is going to be faced with dragging Liz along anyway, so he could actually play hard for himself from here on out, so is it really that big of a loss? I think THIS could be the move that Steve regrets going forward in the game.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:37 am

deesta wrote:
You guys are awsome--the exact reason I've followed so long. I am no strategist, so I seldom disagree. I just enjoy following all the different ways things could go. I know I'd never make it in there. I play well with others, but would probably be the perpetual pawn, ala John.

Oh gosh deesta... I'd never survive in that house either!! I don't think I could go to the bathroom knowing there were cameras watching!! I'd probably get so constipated I'd end up in the hospital or something!! chuckle

I think if I were a HG on BB,  I'd probably be a lot like Meg! I'd be terrible at comps but I think I'd get along with enough people that I would at least get to jury. And like you said, probably end up being a pawn! But hey sometimes the pawns end up going far, even getting to second place!! And that'd be alright with me TeeHee
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:49 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
deesta wrote:
You guys are awsome--the exact reason I've followed so long. I am no strategist, so I seldom disagree. I just enjoy following all the different ways things could go. I know I'd never make it in there. I play well with others, but would probably be the perpetual pawn, ala John.

Oh gosh deesta... I'd never survive in that house either!! I don't think I could go to the bathroom knowing there were cameras watching!! I'd probably get so constipated I'd end up in the hospital or something!! chuckle

I think if I were a HG on BB,  I'd probably be a lot like Meg! I'd be terrible at comps but I think I'd get along with enough people that I would at least get to jury. And like you said, probably end up being a pawn! But hey sometimes the pawns end up going far, even getting to second place!! And that'd be alright with me TeeHee

I'm with you guys, I could NEVER last in that house. I have to much propensity to shoot my mouth off and would be in trouble in a hurry I am sure, especially if someone were trying to obviously manipulate and play me. I am way to direct and blunt to get along in that environment.

Plus the fact that there are too many people who are downright disgusting in the cast every year. People leaving half-eaten food laying around, not washing their hands after using the bathroom and before cooking community meals, and just being all around pigs would touch my last nerve in a hurry as well.

Nope, my place is here critiquing other people's game play or lack of gameplay and bitching and complaining about what production should or should not do according to my opinions!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
deesta wrote:
You guys are awsome--the exact reason I've followed so long. I am no strategist, so I seldom disagree. I just enjoy following all the different ways things could go. I know I'd never make it in there. I play well with others, but would probably be the perpetual pawn, ala John.

Oh gosh deesta... I'd never survive in that house either!! I don't think I could go to the bathroom knowing there were cameras watching!! I'd probably get so constipated I'd end up in the hospital or something!! chuckle

I think if I were a HG on BB,  I'd probably be a lot like Meg! I'd be terrible at comps but I think I'd get along with enough people that I would at least get to jury. And like you said, probably end up being a pawn! But hey sometimes the pawns end up going far, even getting to second place!! And that'd be alright with me TeeHee

I'm with you guys, I could NEVER last in that house.  I have to much propensity to shoot my mouth off and would be in trouble in a hurry I am sure, especially if someone were trying to obviously manipulate and play me.  I am way to direct and blunt to get along in that environment.  

Plus the fact that there are too many people who are downright disgusting in the cast every year.  People leaving half-eaten food laying around, not washing their hands after using the bathroom and before cooking community meals, and just being all around pigs would touch my last nerve in a hurry as well.

Nope, my place is here critiquing other people's game play or lack of gameplay and bitching and complaining about what production should or should not do according to my opinions!

What a bunch of wimps! neener

I'd love to be in that house. There are all kinds of factors that come in to play. But even in real life, I have to use some BB "strategy" it happens at work all the time. There is a new rule or policy change that I don't necessarily agree with. Yes, I have a voice and could make some waves, but you have to know how to pick your battles. Sometimes you have to conceded for the greater good, but when it is something important, you need to go balls to the wall for it.

I also wouldn't be as naive almost every HG in history and assume America loves me. They may or they may not, but one thing for certain is that I would own my game in DR. That was one of the things I liked about Audrey, yeah she started a lot of shit and couldn't keep her stories straight, but she owned it all.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
What a bunch of wimps!  neener

I'd love to be in that house.  There are all kinds of factors that come in to play.  But even in real life, I have to use some BB "strategy"  it happens at work all the time.  There is a new rule or policy change that I don't necessarily agree with.  Yes, I have a voice and could make some waves, but you have to know how to pick your battles.  Sometimes you have to conceded for the greater good, but when it is something important, you need to go balls to the wall for it.

I also wouldn't be as naive almost every HG in history and assume America loves me.  They may or they may not, but one thing for certain is that I would own my game in DR.  That was one of the things I liked about Audrey, yeah she started a lot of shit and couldn't keep her stories straight, but she owned it all.

Actually my problem is that I am NOT ENOUGH of a wimp to keep my mouth shut. I understand there are times when we all bite our tongue and go along with things that we don't like, but the difference is that out here I can walk away, go home, and cuddle with my doxie dog to relieve the stresses of the day. In there, you have NO ESCAPE from the morons, especially during lockdowns. Nope, I would never last.

I sure wish you would have been cast on the show when you were still trying to, because I would have loved watching you stirring the shit up daily and owning everything you do in the DR. Those players that play well (Derrick and Vanessa to name a couple) and then go in the DR and try to down play or whatever they are doing just shoot themselves in the foot.

As for America loving me or not, I really could care less about that. Just like in every day life, some people will like you, others won't and we just accept that and move on. Hell there are days when I don't even like me!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:

What a bunch of wimps!  neener

I'd love to be in that house.  There are all kinds of factors that come in to play.  But even in real life, I have to use some BB "strategy"  it happens at work all the time.  There is a new rule or policy change that I don't necessarily agree with.  Yes, I have a voice and could make some waves, but you have to know how to pick your battles.  Sometimes you have to conceded for the greater good, but when it is something important, you need to go balls to the wall for it.

I also wouldn't be as naive almost every HG in history and assume America loves me.  They may or they may not, but one thing for certain is that I would own my game in DR.  That was one of the things I liked about Audrey, yeah she started a lot of shit and couldn't keep her stories straight, but she owned it all.

My problem isn't making moves or getting along with the HGs. I think I could totally do that. I'm also a pretty good liar when I need to be...and we all know I have mist powers! hypnotize hypnotize  

My problem is living in that house and having to go to the bathroom with people watching me! Also showering while everyone is in the room! Nope, can't do it. I'm a prude I guess, but I just like my privacy. This might be a bit of TMI, but I can't even go to the restroom in front of my husband and I've been married to him for 20+ years. So yeah, doing all my bodily functions in front of "America", just won't happen. Plus like Chap said, some of these HGs are slobs, I'd end up killing them for leaving a mess. I'd most likely be washing dishes every second and be pissed because people wouldn't clean up after themselves! dishes
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2693
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:51 pm

I couldn't do it either. I've seen photos of past houseguests nekked when they had no idea they were. I'm introverted by nature, but I know I'd open my mouth at the wrong time to the wrong person. Also, I couldn't live with the filth...I want to puke when I see them go into the bathroom in their bare feet. I couldn't eat at the table with them either...watching them chew & talk with their mouths open & shoveling food in like it was their last meal. Nope, I'll just sit at home & complain about them cheers1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stevie's HOH letter   

Back to top Go down
 
Stevie's HOH letter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Letter to Mum and Dad
» Query Letter Feedback
» ID PLEASE STUDIO POTTERY DISH WITH LETTER N. or NL ON BASE
» Yugioh card, last letter game V2
» Letter to George Clooney from an Arab Guy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: