POV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: POV   Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Austin wins POV. i think it's great. He was the target, now assuming he uses it on himself, Julia goes up. Liz needs to be the target
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Now this is awesome. It's been figured out that Vanessa is playing both sides and been confronted. Liz is now the target, as she should be, and Vanessa is playing victim
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:13 pm

And the gift that keeps giving. Liz is incredulous that Austin will not use the veto on her. Thought he was the one and now doesn't trust him at all.

This is great. Don't be surprised if the twins abstain from voting for a winner. They hate everyone mow
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:34 pm

It's about time that little corner of the house started crumbling. Wish it had happened about 2 weeks earlier, but at least there's something worth watching now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 pm

I'm only following on Twitter but it's great. Much better than I could've expected.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 2693

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:40 am

This is wonderful & may just save the season for me clapping We just knew the entitled bitch would expect to be saved should Austin win veto. Oh, this is going to be a great week...off to watch BBAD now! Enjoy the show everyone!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Apparently Liz and Austin have made up. Liz told Julia she made up with him for "game reasons" I'm taking that as she is still going to try to convince him to use the POV on her.

In another twist, Jmac told Steve they will vote out whoever the twins want them to (like they will come to a consensus) This would be yet another stupid move. You get rid of Liz, no ifs and or buts. If she stays in the house, her and Austin are still a couple. Why don't people see that?
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Once again I have to rethink things. I kept hoping John was holding back, but you're right, now is not the time to vote as others want. I guess maybe it was Steve holding back, but he sure as hell took long enough. At this point I 'd rather see John and Steve at the end. I think Van deserves to be there, but I just don't like her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:18 pm

deesta wrote:
Once again I have to rethink things. I kept hoping John was holding back, but you're right, now is not the time to vote as others want. I guess maybe it was Steve holding back, but he sure as hell took long enough. At this point I 'd rather see John and Steve at the end.  I think Van deserves to be there, but I just don't like her.

I really don't care for any of the players left, but Vanessa is playing the best game by a long shot and deserves to win more than anyone else out there. Getting rid of Liz is the best thing for her as she will reel Austin right back to her side. She has an uphill battle though, from what I've read, something happened at POV where Vanessa got exposed for playing each and every side of the house. Now If that has any truth to it at all, it makes even more sense for her to team up with Austin. With Liz gone, he is all alone, if the rest of the house is on to her, Vanessa is alone.

Now I saw someone on social media state that Steve should backdoor Vanessa, now I know these HG's are stupid, but that would be the worst move in the history of BB. Worse than Lawon and Marcellus combined. If you let a group of 3 into the final 5, you may as well just head for jury now
Back to top Go down
deesta
BB Junkie Member
BB Junkie Member

PostSubject: Re: POV   Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:45 pm

I agree that Van has run the show. I just can't stand the weepy desperation she's played. I know she can't get away with that at the tables, but I guess if these people have bought it all these weeks, they all deserve what'll hit them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:44 am

deesta wrote:
I agree that Van has run the show. I just can't stand the weepy desperation she's played. I know she can't get away with that at the tables, but I guess if these people have bought it all these weeks, they all deserve what'll hit them.

The thing is, is she at least owned her game In DR, she wouldn't be so unliked. Look for these last couple weeks for her edits to get more ridiculous and her actually owning some of her crap, but I think the damage is already done in the eyes of the viewers and live feeders.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: POV   Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:47 am

Well I can't believe Steve actually got a spine. Who knows how it will end up but I at least might not hate every minute this week.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: POV   Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:01 am

Haha, I forgot to mention of course that his noms were due to Vanessa, not himself, and her idea to let Austin win POV is very smart too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV   Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:28 am

Wembeley wrote:
Haha, I forgot to mention of course that his noms were due to Vanessa, not himself, and her idea to let Austin win POV is very smart too.

Normally I cringe when she gets her way with the noms, but in this case she was 100% correct. Even before the noms, I was saying it needs to be Liz and Austin on the block just becasue of the way POV could play out. Julia would have the smallest chance to win out of the three of them. Now that Austin has won POV (not so sure anyone threw it yto him), that becomes 100% true. If Steve had put up the twins, Austin would surely use it on Liz and JMac or Vanessa would be the ones going home
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: POV   Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Wembeley wrote:

Steve the super fan has be
told what to do ....lol
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: POV   Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:46 am

I think I have caught up on some of this stuff and I have to say that the bouncing ball of Liz being mad at Austin for not using veto on her, him apparently bragging about his win and his "incredible strategy" that allowed him to win and all that stupid bullshit about Jessie (Mr. Pectacular) was brought in for the veto just because of Austin was nauseating and humorous at the same time.

I do have to admit that I was shocked Steve had the guts to go ahead with the noms as he did. But, I guess there was no place to hide at that point. Vanessa was correct about the noms and I think Steve would have come to that realization himself, but who knows.

I know that people are looking more and more at Vanessa and her playing all sides because it sounds like her "helping" Julia in the comp on who to pick next looked like she was trying to make sure Austin lost the veto and made Austin actually go balls to the wall to win it. She did a lot of damage control since then, but people are not in her corner like they were before, especially Steve. He keeps watching her on the HOH camera and saying over and over that he doesn't trust her at all and knows she is up to something because her stories are not adding up.

John is making me wonder though, she seems to be completely loyal to Vanessa, even more than Steve as of late. Not sure if he sees Vanessa as his way to win the game or what. Him working with her was his best move in the game at that point, but trusting her completely could really be his downfall too.

And this complete bullshit of letting the twins decide which of the stays or goes is getting on my last nerve. Since when do the nominees get to choose which one goes home? Of course Vanessa is okay with either of them staying because neither of them will go after her anyway. Austin wants Liz to stay only because with her sister gone, she will more than likely take him to the final 2 if she has the chance AND she can evict people without him getting blood on his hands. Sure, he might be on the block against her again, but chances are he will stay in that situation anyway. Like Ctown said, Liz needs to go without question if any of them have even half a brain. But, if they decide to keep Liz, I would love to see her win the next HOH and put up Vanessa and Austin stating she knows they are both playing her and they have a final 2 so she has to break that shit up. NOW THAT would show she can play the game in her own right, but it will never happen.

At this point, I am still kind of pulling for Jmac, but only if he actually steps up and tries to make a move instead of just being happy in the shadows and throwing comps like he did the last one to Steve.

I have to say I am surprised and impressed a bit by Steve for now. He really had no where else to go with the noms, but what he does from here on will tell whether he deserves to win if he gets to the end in my eyes. I actually could see Steve trying to take Julia to the final 2 with him because he is still a bit smitten with her and he thinks that will be a sure win and he is probably right depending on whether or not there are bitter jurors, which in this scenario may not matter any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POV   

Back to top Go down

POV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 17 (2015) :: Big Brother 17: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: