Final 6 HoH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9546

PostSubject: Final 6 HoH   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:59 am

The HoH comp is underway, the feeds went to highlights. It is a baseball themed HoH.

I really hope Vanessa wins this thing. She is currently playing both sides right now. Told Steve and JMac they need to put up Liz and Austin, told the twins they need to put up Steve and JMac. If she wins, she is forced to show her cards.

Of course she'd fuck it up. She'd probably put JMac up as a pawn along with Julia, then Austin, Liz or Julia win POV, and Jmac is stuck on the block with one of the Austwins. It only takes two votes to evict right now and with a pwn up there, the Austwins rule that vote
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:08 am

Steve is the new HoH. This will be interesting. When he talked to the cameras eralier he said he'd put the twins up. Not a horrible move, but the best bet is to put up Austin and Liz
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:03 am

Steve, blech, another annoying week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:43 pm

It looks like Liz and Austin will go up. In true Vanessa form of playing both sides of the house, she went to Julia and proposed that Julia make a deal with Steve, the deal being that if she (Julia) doesn't go up, if she wins veto, she will not play it. Julia bought this hook, line and sinker and made the proposal to Steve. Now if she keeps her word, this is a very smart play on Steve/Vanessas part, but I don't think it will come down to that. It's a simple numbers game. Only 2 votes are needed to evict. If Liz and Austin are up, Julia wins veto and pulls Liz down (Lets face it, she won't use it on Austin) then Steve is forced to put up John or Vanessa., with both Liz and Julia voting, they can choose who to send home.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Wembeley wrote:

clapping  clapping
BUT better Steve, than Austin or the twins! Maybe this will be the week that one of those twins or Austin GO HOME! My only hope is that one of them gets evicted and then John wins HOH and puts them up again! Lets see how the twins act when they're on the block and their ass is in jeopardy???

NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:33 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

clapping  clapping
BUT better Steve, than Austin or the twins!  Maybe this will be the week that one of those twins or Austin GO HOME! My only hope is that one of them gets evicted and then John wins HOH and puts them up again! Lets see how the twins act when they're on the block and their ass is in jeopardy???

NaNaNaNa

Julia is already having a fit and the Austwins are saying Steve just lost 3 jury votes because none of them will vote for him now. The only one that is even close to rational is Liz, she stated that he realizes that they are 3 strong and would control the votes, but then she turns right around and complains that Vanessa should be up with one of them.

Also, the twins are already prepared to throw Austin under the bus.

I just pray that the one that doesn't go up, doesn't win POV or it's game over.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Yes, better than austwins, specially if one goes home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7297

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:57 am

Watching this on the episode, I thought it was completely obvious that Vanessa threw that HOH. She had a good strategy on checking the blocks first to see the 3 people who COULD be the ones to watch for, and then all of the sudden, she couldn't make the picture? She won the comp with the face morph hands down and now she can't put a picture together? Think about it. She has a final 3 with Jmac and Steve who had already said the noms would be some for of Austwins. Julia would put up Steve and Jmac. Austin would put up Steve and Jmac (with an outside chance that Vanessa went up with Jmac, but not likely). Liz wasn't playing. So what incentive does Vanessa have to win that HOH? None.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 6 HoH   

Back to top Go down

Final 6 HoH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1